[Idea] Stacking bukkake effect

It is too much diffused in my opinion. Should be less intense and looks more like drops than the paint.

You're right, It needs to be less diffused, I've been working on that but I just need to spend a bit more time on it, I'm going through a transitional phase at work and they're bit** slapping the crap out of us, lol.

I'm working on different patterns with different densities, hopefully I'll get the chance to share their progress soon.

Anyways, since we're looking for a stacking effect, the effect should in principle be overwhelming / exaggerated I believe, It's bukkake afterall, especially when I'm making (for now) 3 layers per body segment based on the default positioning of the current Sexlab setup (Oral , Vaginal and Anal) for a total of 9 and with their combinations (Oral Anal, Vaginal Oral, Vaginal Anal, Vaginal Oral Anal) we're looking at 21 files. I'm not sure how we'll get those in the game but I'm sure someone here would find a way to code them in. :)

Shameless bump to see an update about this!

I have no modding skill (I really wish I could help somehow)

Aah, well, I managed to successfully figure out how things... umm.. kinda work... I guess, I got my textures in game as replacers and they did show up. Now I'm just spending more time fine tuning the thing and getting down and "dirtier" with this. I'm looking forward to get an early version done by this weekend. They're not super, but thanks to everyone here, little by little I'm learning the craft. Hope you guys like them; any suggestions/advice are always welcome  :)

Early Images:

2d855he.jpg

2a83w2c.jpg

jjxqxl.jpg

Sounds like mod will be cool, will it use the sexlab timer for how long the effect lasts?

My idea is to have several levels of cum added on your female character depending on your sexual activity. Each time you have sex, you get one extra level and the visible cum covers more and more of your body. With each level you get a debuff with a small penalty to movement speed, that wears off after a set amount of time. I know it's not very realistic but I was thinking it could add an extra aspect of fun. It would be great if we could use the textures from sexlab sperm replacer for this, but someone needs to make textures for the different stages.

Since I'm not a modder, I don't have the knowledge to do something like this, but I'm putting out the idea here for anyone who might be interested in including it in a mod. :)

The New modified version of the original Sexlab Sperm Replacer of Chinese users from 3DM forum, you found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/page-76?do=findComment&comment=644012

here are two screens that show the differences between the original Sexlab Sperm Replacer and the modified version of 3DM chinese forum: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/page-76?do=findComment&comment=645426

I understand that the sexlab cum effects work more like a spell and not an decal so why dont someone just tweak that the "cum spell" isn't dispelled when adding a new "cum spell"?

And i observated that the cum travels slowly down the body after adding so when you don't respell the cum spell the effects would overlap and cover more parts of the body and aswell spread over the body.

Then you add some textures for arms,legs and back and there you are.

this would look more natural than adding big ass textures.

Am i missing something? Or am I getting something wrong?

If you agree why dont we ask Ashal to add an option that let the cum at place after adding new one to sexlab? 

• 2 weeks later...

My idea is to have several levels of cum added on your female character depending on your sexual activity. Each time you have sex, you get one extra level and the visible cum covers more and more of your body. With each level you get a debuff with a small penalty to movement speed, that wears off after a set amount of time. I know it's not very realistic but I was thinking it could add an extra aspect of fun. It would be great if we could use the textures from sexlab sperm replacer for this, but someone needs to make textures for the different stages.

Since I'm not a modder, I don't have the knowledge to do something like this, but I'm putting out the idea here for anyone who might be interested in including it in a mod. :)

The New modified version of the original Sexlab Sperm Replacer of Chinese users from 3DM forum, you found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/page-76?do=findComment&comment=644012

here are two screens that show the differences between the original Sexlab Sperm Replacer and the modified version of 3DM chinese forum: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/page-76?do=findComment&comment=645426

About the new replacer on the chinese forum, were you able to download it? I made an account and i literally left the page to load for almost 1 hour + several different tries and i was never able to get the link. Did you manage to get the file?

Just a heads up.

CrazyDovahkiin has made another setup of the Bukkake Spell.

Spell on this page.

http://crazydovahkiin.blogspot.jp/2014/01/mod.html

http://crazydovahkiin.blogspot.jp/2014/02/blog-post_6962.html

I believe this site is under attack. Those downloads probably contain malware.

I was curious about this file because it contains ripps of my textures.

I'm not lodging a complaint, but I think it's kinda low.

When I tried to open the files in Photoshop, I had a blue screen crash.

I'm testing positive for malware now and am trying to clean up a mess on my rig.

Just a heads up.

CrazyDovahkiin has made another setup of the Bukkake Spell.

Spell on this page.

http://crazydovahkiin.blogspot.jp/2014/01/mod.html

http://crazydovahkiin.blogspot.jp/2014/02/blog-post_6962.html

I believe this site is under attack. Those downloads probably contain malware.

I was curious about this file because it contains ripps of my textures.

I'm not lodging a complaint, but I think it's kinda low.

When I tried to open the files in Photoshop, I had a blue screen crash.

I'm testing positive for malware now and am trying to clean up a mess on my rig.

Oh wow, that sucks.

I DL'ed it but didn't open it yet.

Can someone confirm?

• 2 months later...

had the same idea today after messing with sexlab sperm replacer.

instead of 1 option for each bodypart, 1-4 increasing layers for each bodypart.

kind of similar to how some flash games do it like:

http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265

or

http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1329

or maybe different individual versions that get randomly picked i.e. 3-2-4-1, instead of increasing 1-2-3-4 (and if it i.e. tries to put 3 on you again if you already have 3 on you, it picks another random one from 1-2-4) so if you had oral sex 4 times it would display all 4 different layers resulting in a similar mess as if there would be increasing layers.

maybe each layer would have their own "timer" that you can set in the sexlab menu.

i guess someone would have to first look at how sexlab does display the sperm (as timed spelleffect?) and then make an addon that regulates multiple layers/spelleffects with that techunique or so (no idea how skyrim modding works.. just know oblivion a bit).

and it would require new textures... if its possible to "edit" the sperm textures and if they are basically just the sperm on a transparent background, then it might be possible to just copy some sperm effects around with an editor to make 4 different versions/4 increasing versions...maybe as rough test versions at least.

i.e. the vaginal/oral/anal texture that comes with sexlab sperm replacer converted with the dds converter looks like this below. (some how anal is the top spot, vaginal at the bottom and sides and oral in the middle... so if someone messes around with the texture and finds out where what spot is on the body it might be kind of easy to make 4 different layers for each version. (didnt look at the sexlab versions.. but i guess there are some other versions in there for the effects like seethrough and shiny and gloss and all that, diffusemap bumpmap or whatever they are called... as the replacer just seems to be plain white)

from the looks of it atm it uses anal, vaginal or oral as first texture to display.

then it uses combo textures for 2 and 3 (analvaginal, vaginaloral, oralanal and analoralvaginal.dds).

so it is just one spelleffect displayed and i guess for more layers to work we would either need 4 different textures for each of the 7 versions or rewrite the script that it doesnt replace/use combo textures, but instead just adds another of the 4 oral/vaginal/anal textures as 2nd spelleffect.

so we would just need 4 oral, 4 anal, 4 vaginal textures that get added on top of each other.

the question is... can textures of multiple spelleffects be displayed? or can just one be visible at all time? i.e. spelleffect vaginal1 displays.. then you had anal sex and it adds spelleffect anal3 would it show both on the body or does the last overwrite the first and just anal would show then.

it might overwrite as the original after all used combo textures... so we would need a ton of different versions for each of the 7 combo textures then. i.e.

anal1-4, vaginal1-4,oral1-4,analoral1-4,analvaginal1-4,vaginaloral1-4,analoralvaginal1-4.... that would be for layering.

but even there it gets complicated if i.e. you had 3 times vaginal sex so it changes from vaginal1 to vaginal2 to vaginal3 and if you then had oral sex... what would it pick? vaginaloral3 or vaginaloral1? it would need a vaginal3oral1 texture so if you would make versions for really each combination i.e. vaginal3oral1anal2, vaginal3oral2anal2, vaginal3oral3anal2 etc.

well i guess it could just take the highest number then so vaginaloral3 so it doesnt get too complicated.

but ya it might be easier if it layers spelleffects and doesnt replace the first one with the new effect.

with the example above it would then go:

vaginal1 to vaginal2 to vaginal3 to vaginal3+oral1 (so it increases each area and adds new areas as new spelleffects)

or vaginal3+oral1+anal2 to vaginal3+oral2+anal2 to vaginal3+oral3+anal2. (a spelleffect for each area.)

but if 1-4 is not just "increased amount" but instead "each an own texture" that "add up" so you can randomly pick and add 1-4 on top of each other (i.e. 3-2-4-1 instead of 1-2-3-4) then it would get a bit messy with the spelleffects.

it would still work if it shows every spelleffect as each would just add up then and be its own effect i.e.:

vaginal1 to vaginal1+vaginal2 to vaginal1+vaginal2+vaginal3

or randomized: vaginal3 to vaginal3+vaginal1 to vaginal3+vaginal1+vaginal4

or the other example: v1 to v1+v2 to v1+v2+v3 to v1+v2+v3+a1 to v1+v2+v3+a1................. to v1+v2+v3+o1+o2+o3+a1+a2 so 8 different textures on top of each other all shown and with their own fadeout timer.

but if it cant show spelleffect textures on top of each other then just forget to randomize it... as you would need combo textures for all possibilities. hmm  3x4+3x(4^4)+4^4^4 (?) hmm... uhh way too many.

but ya... someone just has to weed through sexlab and find out how it displays the sperm and then mess around with these functions to make them check what effect is on you already and then increase that effect by +1. (i.e. instead of "if vaginal sex then display vaginal.dds to if vaginalsex then check spelleffects and sexspelleffect+1 or something. i guess the check for combo textures (anal+vaginal etc) would be the same it would just also track a new variable that adds +1 for each sex while you have a effect on you. maybe the sperm fade timer would actually -1 the amount first and once it gets to layer 1 then the sperm totally disappears i.e. vaginal+1 to vaginal+2 to vaginaloral+2 to vaginaloral+3 to vaginaloralanal+3 to vaginaloralanal+4 to vaginaloralanal+3 to +2 to+1 to disappears, oh well.)

and see how spelleffects work and if they display on top of each other or replace each other and just one is shown or if they switch from all spellefects after i.e. 2 seconds or something. creating some "rough test textures" might not be "too difficult" if it realy just is white on transparent. (but ya probably needs other diffuse maps or so changed too)

post-2281-0-24651700-1399035151_thumb.jpg

post-2281-0-38468200-1399035315_thumb.jpg

post-2281-0-57977200-1399035323_thumb.jpg

post-2281-0-95028700-1399035330_thumb.jpg

post-2281-0-59610600-1399035337_thumb.jpg

post-2281-0-68921200-1399035347_thumb.jpg

post-2281-0-22621000-1399035356_thumb.jpg

If the 3DM cum texture is more severe than the regular Sexlab cum texture then would it be possible to at least set up a 2 different level effect since all 14 textures are already made (7 from Sexlab 7 from 3DM)?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got an idea for this. Would require the Racemenu mod though.

1. Make several cum textures for each body part... so like five textures for each part of the body, each texture is gradually more and more covered.

2. Hook in the cum location event from Sexlab to trigger skin texture overlays from Racemenu using a table from SKSE code to see which cum level should be applied on which body part. This way, the cum level can stay on the body until washed and doesn't have a time limit like decals do.

3. For 'cum baths' there could be a cum water texture with a keyword attached to it. If in it, could apply all body part maximum textures for a 'completely covered' look.

I've got an idea for this. Would require the Racemenu mod though.

1. Make several cum textures for each body part... so like five textures for each part of the body, each texture is gradually more and more covered.

2. Hook in the cum location event from Sexlab to trigger skin texture overlays from Racemenu using a table from SKSE code to see which cum level should be applied on which body part. This way, the cum level can stay on the body until washed and doesn't have a time limit like decals do.

3. For 'cum baths' there could be a cum water texture with a keyword attached to it. If in it, could apply all body part maximum textures for a 'completely covered' look.

I really hope someone will do this it would be the best mod ever

Archived