[Idea] Stacking bukkake effect

I doodled around trying to mix and match different layers that i made in photoshop, its trickier than I thought. While doing that I remembered that the current sexlab cum decals are animated to slide down the body of which gave them that morphing shape;now if we are to do the same effect with (enter layers number here), it would take some skill to pull off, not to mention the impact on performance especially with the number of npc involved. I believe it would be somehow safe(er) to have a dedicated cell/chamber/room for this bukkake purpose.

That "sliding" is part of the settings for the decal in the game, there is no actual animation or special bits in the art work itself.

Here are the DDS files used originally in my SexAddicts mod and the modified versions (separated for spot cum) in another mod.  Open them in Paint.NET or another image editor that can handle DDS file and note exactly how simple they are.   To see how they work add a body texture as the background for them, just be sure to remove the background before making any new replacement cum images.

attachicon.gif_SA_.7z

Here is the creation kit declaration used to "animate" the cum

attachicon.gifDecal.png

Note that I have highlighted the bit that "animates" the cum and YES, it's that simple.

Special props to Oli3d who is the person who figured all this out in the first place (credit given because it is due).

One last edit, here is the code that applies the decal:

_SA_xo3dBukShader001.Play(target,180.0)

The "180" is how long the decal lasts before fading entirely and is set at the original default of three minutes I used in the SexAddicts mod.

This is only the most recent time this idea has popped up, I am frequently disappointed by how these threads gets started but never produce results but maybe it's because I haven't been forceful enough in emphasizing exactly how simple this whole CUM on the actor bit really is.

All we really need is additional DDS files with new cum patterns, some larger and some smaller. Some slight variations in color and texture between patterns will help them.

Here is a set of sample textures, 5 in all with normal maps.

This is all I could muster for now.

I hope this will at least give somebody a base for experimentation, and to give me a reference for feedback.

EDIT:  These are not Sexlab sperm replacer files; they will not work with Sexlab.

Cum Splats Samples.7z

OK, i'm gonna whip up some splat textures pretty soon.

By the way anyone read through my thread?

A lot of these issues have been noodled out, albeit a more novice level.

Oh, Sorry:

Downloads, Sexlab Framework, Sexlab Sperm Replacer

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19663-sexlab-sperm-replacer/

Hah, maybe it's not all that relevant after all.

Oh yeah! I'm actually using yours in game I honostly like them better than the originals :)

I doodled around trying to mix and match different layers that i made in photoshop, its trickier than I thought. While doing that I remembered that the current sexlab cum decals are animated to slide down the body of which gave them that morphing shape;now if we are to do the same effect with (enter layers number here), it would take some skill to pull off, not to mention the impact on performance especially with the number of npc involved. I believe it would be somehow safe(er) to have a dedicated cell/chamber/room for this bukkake purpose.

That "sliding" is part of the settings for the decal in the game, there is no actual animation or special bits in the art work itself.

Here are the DDS files used originally in my SexAddicts mod and the modified versions (separated for spot cum) in another mod. Open them in Paint.NET or another image editor that can handle DDS file and note exactly how simple they are. To see how they work add a body texture as the background for them, just be sure to remove the background before making any new replacement cum images.

attachicon.gif_SA_.7z

Here is the creation kit declaration used to "animate" the cum

attachicon.gifDecal.png

Note that I have highlighted the bit that "animates" the cum and YES, it's that simple.

Special props to Oli3d who is the person who figured all this out in the first place (credit given because it is due).

One last edit, here is the code that applies the decal:

_SA_xo3dBukShader001.Play(target,180.0)

The "180" is how long the decal lasts before fading entirely and is set at the original default of three minutes I used in the SexAddicts mod.

This is only the most recent time this idea has popped up, I am frequently disappointed by how these threads gets started but never produce results but maybe it's because I haven't been forceful enough in emphasizing exactly how simple this whole CUM on the actor bit really is.

All we really need is additional DDS files with new cum patterns, some larger and some smaller. Some slight variations in color and texture between patterns will help them.

Oh well, it's embarrassing to be the noob that I am, lol. But yeah, The info you've provided is invaluable. Let's see if i can work something out in gimp, eventually I'll need help and now I know where to get it, Thanks :)

OK, i'm gonna whip up some splat textures pretty soon.

By the way anyone read through my thread?

A lot of these issues have been noodled out, albeit a more novice level.

Oh, Sorry:

Downloads, Sexlab Framework, Sexlab Sperm Replacer

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19663-sexlab-sperm-replacer/

Hah, maybe it's not all that relevant after all.

Ah yes I use yours now and it is tons better than the sexlab one, But i think it could still be expanded on more.

Would it be possible to make a variant texture where cum is mixed with blood?

There are so many scenarios where this would be very immersive:

1. Virgin defloration

2. Severe rape, especially creatures like trolls/horses

3. Male slave torture like cock busting and then forcing to cum

4. Bukkake party while the poor target is blood whipped

At least my characters usually get more often raped than have normal sex at least for the first half of the game ;)

Ok, I came up with some stuff in photoshop but i need help with exporting them. I transferred the files from photoshop to gimp to be converted and exported as dds but Somehow i cant get the export settings correctly; the textures appear solid and sharp all around and the transparency seems messed up and the textures last about a second before fading away. I just replaced one of the effects from sexlab so Im not sure if this would cause any issues though. Help is much appreciated, im fairly new to doing this so bear with me :)

Ok, I came up with some stuff in photoshop but i need help with exporting them. I transferred the files from photoshop to gimp to be converted and exported as dds but Somehow i cant get the export settings correctly; the textures appear solid and sharp all around and the transparency seems messed up and the textures last about a second before fading away. I just replaced one of the effects from sexlab so Im not sure if this would cause any issues though. Help is much appreciated, im fairly new to doing this so bear with me :)

https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop

Save as DDS directly.

https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop

Save as DDS directly.

Thanks, but that wont work with me, Im using photoshop on a Mac and the plug in is pc exclusive. (sucks, i know).

You want DXT3 or DXT5 interpolated alpha.

Great! I'll try these out after work, i dont wanna risk getting caught gaming... Let alone the NSFW content, lol

Ok, there are many DXT5 variants but I took a wild guess and used the BC3/DXT5 but for some reason I'm getting CTDs the moment the scene loads (the save I'm loading already has cum textures on the body of the charater). any ideas?

Great! I'll try these out after work, i dont wanna risk getting caught gaming... Let alone the NSFW content, lol

Ok, there are many DXT5 variants but I took a wild guess and used the BC3/DXT5 but for some reason I'm getting CTDs the moment the scene loads (the save I'm loading already has cum textures on the body of the charater). any ideas?

Using Photoshop, if you save the images out as 32 bits/pixel targa with an alpha channel layer (or you can send the  raw .psd, either is fine), I can convert it to the proper DXT5 format for you (I use the Microsoft DirectX SDK Texture Tool since the Photoshop plug-in never converts the files right for me for some reason). Feel free to PM me if you need the help.

Below is the panel from the Nvidia plugin. DXT5.

This format has good quality RGB and Alpha.

If you are crashing, make sure file resolution is a multiple of 4,

keep ti to 1024 or 2048 pixels square for in game use, at least try it small first.

Did you generate mip maps? Not doing that can cause problems.

The Nvidia plugin is a bit buggy for me.

When it fails I use XnView to convert.

I hope this helps.

post-118996-0-19717900-1389563514_thumb.jpg

Ok, I guess I'll most likely send one of you guys the psd files afterall... *hits head with a keyboard*

Well, I was thinking about it and decided not to wait until "I Learn" to get this project out there, some better modder would do a better job at refining what I'm doing. :)

First I just need to get some things cleared for my puny braincells, lol;

1- what I did was take a female body texture (sg textures for unp) and made the cum textures on top of it (on a different layer of course); is this correct?

2- Any special arrangement required for the textures? for example 3 textures for the mouth, 3 for vaginal/pelvic area and 3 for the butt area? should I divide them into more than 3? or less?

The reason I'm asking this is because I'll work my ass off the final product with as many details as possible (air bubbles, yellow tainted streaks here and there for variety since this is going to be the product of many MANY people cumming on the Ms. Dragonborn; I just don't want to redo the whole thing because of newbie mistakes... (of which I'll most likely do, lol).

Below are screen shots of what I'm working on; done in clusters of layers.

Thanks for bearing with me here. You guys are amazing!

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Well really there is 6 primary locations in which the splatter might end up the majority of the time. Face, breasts, vagina, lower stomach, butt and lower back. I would also say 5 versions that would stack, each one matching well with the others to give a thicker covering.

A example of how I would do the face in 5 parts if I had the skill.

1) lips, chin and little on the neck.

2) left cheek, eye area like s/he turned there face slightly.

3) Right cheek, eye area

4) Center of the face

5) second lips, chin, neck area.

Chest would just be 5 versions covering the breasts

Of course this is just my suggestion and nothing else.

Ok, I guess I'll most likely send one of you guys the psd files afterall... *hits head with a keyboard*

Well, I was thinking about it and decided not to wait until "I Learn" to get this project out there, some better modder would do a better job at refining what I'm doing. :)

1- what I did was take a female body texture (sg textures for unp) and made the cum textures on top of it (on a different layer of course); is this correct?

2- Any special arrangement required for the textures? for example 3 textures for the mouth, 3 for vaginal/pelvic area and 3 for the butt area? should I divide them into more than 3? or less?

The reason I'm asking this is because I'll work my ass off the final product with as many details as possible (air bubbles, yellow tainted streaks here and there for variety since this is going to be the product of many MANY people cumming on the Ms. Dragonborn; I just don't want to redo the whole thing because of newbie mistakes... (of which I'll most likely do, lol).

*Images stolen by naughty leprechauns*

Looks good so far but that looks more like the final stage which isn't what you should start with. The idea was to start with just a little cum and increase it in several steps. You should continue with the cum on a separate layer and saved like that, so it can be applied to CBBE textures later, since I know some people will want that(including me).

I started to write a response and realized it could become a vast wall of text.

I think you are beginning to see how making a simple texture can become very complicated.

Now make it go anywhere you want it, make it stack, and make it look good. Simple huh.

I just reverse engineered the existing setup and made replacements.

Look carefully at the existing texture set or download the Sexlab Sperm replacer or Alternate cum texture for UNP and look at those.

That should give you a base layout of the existing system, 7 textures, each related to the sex acts you had.

As for facial textures, I suggest making them but setting them aside until there is a mechanism to apply them.

NOTE: as of now, there is no Face only application. It is a secondary application of the body decal.

This whole stacking effect depends upon two things,

a mod that applies the textures and stacks them in a targeted fashion,

and textures tailored to fit the application. At that point, the old way of making textures may be obsolete.

Until these are defined, the best us texture makers can do is provide resources and ideas for people to draw on.

Also, read through related threads (boring) You will find morsels of info. and some answers to your questions.

Sorry I can't be more helpful right now.

EDIT:

Gee, that sounded negative. That was the flu talking.

Shameless bump to see an update about this!

I have no modding skill (I really wish I could help somehow)

Aah, well, I managed to successfully figure out how things... umm.. kinda work... I guess, I got my textures in game as replacers and they did show up. Now I'm just spending more time fine tuning the thing and getting down and "dirtier" with this. I'm looking forward to get an early version done by this weekend. They're not super, but thanks to everyone here, little by little I'm learning the craft. Hope you guys like them; any suggestions/advice are always welcome  :)

Early Images:

2d855he.jpg

2a83w2c.jpg

jjxqxl.jpg

Archived