Has anyone a copy of the latest published K ENB Extensive?

tucca

ah thanks, that skin its a mix of SG with mature maps and others things changed, lips,etc(i dnt use that one anymore im trying another mix), but back to topic at attach its kountervibe 239 enb with my settings also dll, so i guess you just need edit the enblocal.ini for your videocard memory (if ati i cant help because i read somewher need do a "voodoo" like thing to work enb with that and i just have nvidia), lemme know if wanna living lights also or others versions, belive or not i just till now used 2-4 versions lol.

Thank you! I'll give a try right now. Yep i know about enblocal.ini.  Hope no problem in the future.

• 2 months later...

It is, and unnecessarily so.

With matso's+KI using the 254 dlls, I get 60 flat, no matter what, and could get 120 if I upped the limiter. The same scene with Pure light is 30-45 frames and isn't nearly as clear or sharp.

From 120 to 30.

Not really worth it other than screen arching, unless you kill the DoF, Ubersampling and AO, which pretty much just leaves you with an over blurred red bloom saturated Skyrim.

The only really  badass exlusive thing about it is his use of some per-pixel effects which make certain lighting conditions pop pretty nicely, but that's not really worth the over-fetishing of blur and red into everything.

• 2 weeks later...

With matso's+KI using the 254 dlls, I get 60 flat, no matter what, and could get 120 if I upped the limiter. The same scene with Pure light is 30-45 frames and isn't nearly as clear or sharp.

From 120 to 30.

Not really worth it other than screen arching, unless you kill the DoF, Ubersampling and AO, which pretty much just leaves you with an over blurred red bloom saturated Skyrim.

The only really  badass exlusive thing about it is his use of some per-pixel effects which make certain lighting conditions pop pretty nicely, but that's not really worth the over-fetishing of blur and red into everything.

Pure Light with CoT and Relighting Skyrim is horrible :(

Northern Lights it's better, but it seems inferior to other my ENBs in different aspects..

Pure Light doesn't play well with any relighting mods except Shadows, and Kyo has expressly said not to use them.

but among all the Kyo's ENB, which is what has made ​​the most detailed and realistic body/face textures and skin tone ?

all Kyo's ENB are compatible with CoT ? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17802/?

what are the differences between the new Pure Lights, Northern Lights and Southern Lights ?

of the old K and Kountervibe ENBs which the best ?

Best is completely subjective.

Kyo's ENBs haven't been compatible with lightspace mods since he left the Nexus.

Pure Lights is "80/90's fantasy movie with vaseline lens": extensive color grading, ultra slow correction and adaption, dry as hell contrast and super strong full screen bloom, with further grain and even further drying added by SweetFX, and of course the ultra-absurd dynamic DoF and AO and Ubersampling. It bears mentioning that PL is for screenarching, not playing. It's also red as fuck.

Kountervibe Northern lights is "00's fantasy movie": heavy graying and de-contrasted color grading and shift, less extreme and less red color correction than PL, even more grainy everything and even more drying contrast, the color and shadows are the most muted (for Kyo) and the adaption, Occlusion and DoF are far less extreme, and therefore framerates are better.

Kinematic Southern Lights is as "realistic" as Kyo gets. Color balance is between the other two, and contrast is GREATLY reduced, except for shadows. Bloom is also toned down considerably and doesn't cover the entire screen, only sources. Adaption is about the same as normal Skyrim, and color grading only occurs during weather and magical effects. It also tends to perform the best across various cards. As with all of his new stuff, it's still grainy as hell and further dryed out with sweet fx. It's also the only K preset that isn't red as fuck.

old

Quite frankly the best K preset isn't K's, It's Matso's using K's color grading and lightspace settings in with his own settings.

Best is completely subjective.

Kyo's ENBs haven't been compatible with lightspace mods since he left the Nexus.

Pure Lights is "80/90's fantasy movie with vaseline lens": extensive color grading, ultra slow correction and adaption, dry as hell contrast and super strong full screen bloom, with further grain and even further drying added by SweetFX, and of course the ultra-absurd dynamic DoF and AO and Ubersampling. It bears mentioning that PL is for screenarching, not playing. It's also red as fuck.

Kountervibe Northern lights is "00's fantasy movie": heavy graying and de-contrasted color grading and shift, less extreme and less red color correction than PL, even more grainy everything and even more drying contrast, the color and shadows are the most muted (for Kyo) and the adaption, Occlusion and DoF are far less extreme, and therefore framerates are better.

Kinematic Southern Lights is as "realistic" as Kyo gets. Color balance is between the other two, and contrast is GREATLY reduced, except for shadows. Bloom is also toned down considerably and doesn't cover the entire screen, only sources. Adaption is about the same as normal Skyrim, and color grading only occurs during weather and magical effects. It also tends to perform the best across various cards. As with all of his new stuff, it's still grainy as hell and further dryed out with sweet fx. It's also the only K preset that isn't red as fuck.

old

Quite frankly the best K preset isn't K's, It's Matso's using K's color grading and lightspace settings in with his own settings.

Then the best is Southern Lights.. looks nice but is perhaps a little Yellow and female skin tone is not the best.., incidentally is called "Lights of South" = Hot.. :lol:

I am very interested in the ENB looks like both indoors and outdoors, the best ENB for the surrender of the interior and skin tone/details, especially in homes is the last Unko ENB, has a clean and beautiful deatails colors, and runs between inrono 50 / 60fps in the interior with everything to the max and AA filters active (except Tempoarl DoF and AA, and Lens / Glare that are unreal to me), I Paice can see every nuance and detail in the textures, I do not like black shadows drown details,

these are some ( 4 or 5) that ENBs I use, two of these are Custom, and one is private (use part of Kyo's work I think..), nothing of this screens is from new Kyo's ENB

some screens of ENBs I use..

56822.jpg

56824.jpg

56827.jpg

56828.jpg

56829.jpg

56830.jpg

56832.jpg

56831.jpg

56834.jpg

56835.jpg

56836.jpg

56833.jpg

And this is Kyo's Northern Lights ENB with ELFX 2.0 (not my screens) too Dark and lost more details in the balck shadows, for my tate.. :-/

TESV_2014_08_17_17_21_00_81.jpg

TESV_2014_08_17_15_38_51_25.jpg

TESV_2014_08_17_15_53_25_35.jpg

TESV_2014_08_17_18_28_46_50.jpg

What do you think..? ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

From 120 to 30.

What preset of the k enb are you using with the matso enb?

Archived