Has anyone a copy of the latest published K ENB Extensive?

tucca

As the title: Has anyone a copy of the latest published K ENB Extensive?

He has removed from nexus and i've not downloaded it yet, I'd really like to try it so if anyone has it, can you please upload it somewhere or contact me via PM?

Edit: Reupped with some new files

Sooo, posting it here too. So you find it more easily:

On 12/30/2013 at 7:04 PM, Akzyra said:

I am uploading all files of K ENBs i could find on my PC.

Link to Mega Folder. I renamed the files. Number in brackets is ENB Version.
Not all files are finished with uploading, give it some time. All up!

Files:
[239] K ENB Extensive - The Living Lights.7z
[239] Kinematic ENB Extensive.7z
[239] Kountervibe ENB Extensive Shaders.7z
[236] K ENB Extensive The Living Lights.7z
[233] Kountervibe ENB Extensive Shaders.7z
[233] Kinematic ENB Extensive.7z
[168] Kountervibe ENB Reborn.7z
[168] K ENB Full Pack.7z
Full Skybox for K ENB setups FINAL.7z

• 1 month later...

Awesome thanks, I had just decided to try this one out this morning and realized it had been taken down.

No Problem, I have a folder with all the ENB stuff and I try to never delete something, because sometimes the author deletes it. I'm happy that I could help :D

• 1 month later...

Files:

[168] K ENB Full Pack.7z

Which version is better?

I don' know. Some are heavier, test it out.

Hey have this: Helps you in cleaning up an old ENB preset.
It backups the 3 most importandt files (imo) of your current installation and copies them into the main dir again:
 - d3d9.dll
 - enbhelper.dll
 - enbhost.exe

These 3 Files have to be deleted manually if you want to uninstall ENB completely.

Save as *.bat file where TESV.exe is + USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! It works fine for me, but you know

@echo off
copy "%CD%\d3d9.dll" ""%CD%\enb_restore"
copy "%CD%\enbhelper.dll" ""%CD%\enb_restore"
copy "%CD%\enbhost.exe" ""%CD%\enb_restore"

rd enbseries /s /q
rd SweetFX /s /q
rd injFX_Shaders /s /q
rd "enbseries_All Weathers" /s /q

del enbhelper.dll
del d3d*.*
del dxgi.*
del effect.txt
del injector.ini

del *.h
del *.fx
del Sweet*.*
del enb*.*
del SMAA*.*

xcopy /sy "%CD%\enb_restore" "%CD%"

I don't get exactly what you want to ask.

Those should be the original and most actual files that Kyo had released.

Well i was confused at first, about the name of it, but after a dug a bit i realized it was the actual file and not another part of it. D: i was confused by the title Extensive is all. Now does anyone know what binary i need for this or is it good right out of the box?

• 4 weeks later...

kinda late to this but does anyone know what can and cant be used with this?  or what ini's to enable?

What do you mean? CoT? ULO? ELFX?

I use only ELFX and its fine.

INI's?

ini edits like showgrassshadow or bfloatpointer whatever lol, i see certain enbs say what to enable

for the elfx, do you use all the options or exclude something? i want to not use COT since i sometimes get weird lighting like in the thieves guild bar area, the light disappears from the ground when i approach the bar and at a certain distance the light over the bar fades till i get closer or look at it at a certain angle

ini edits like showgrassshadow or bfloatpointer whatever lol, i see certain enbs say what to enable

for the elfx, do you use all the options or exclude something? i want to not use COT since i sometimes get weird lighting like in the thieves guild bar area, the light disappears from the ground when i approach the bar and at a certain distance the light over the bar fades till i get closer or look at it at a certain angle

They aren't really specific to the different ENBs, they are specific to the .dll you are using.

If you read the ENB Series page that you are downloading from, it tells you what settings to change in your ini files. It all depends on what version the ENB uses.

For instance, if you read the latest ENB Series, it tells you what to change right at the top.

This version require helper mod to run per weather setups (if not used, then ignore helper mod), download it from link in readme.

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 must be set in SkyrimPrefs.ini file to make this mod work. Start SkyrimLauncher.exe to configure your video options again.

Sky lighting to work correctly require rendering objects to shadow, so edit manually following lines in file SkyrimPrefs.ini:

bTreesReceiveShadows=1

bDrawLandShadows=1

bShadowsOnGrass=1

Every version has this info at the top, so it's not the ENB "preset" itself that tells you what to change. It's the ENB Series version that you use.

Not sure what ENB version K ENB uses, so couldn't tell ya. But once you find out what version it uses, just check the ENB Series page for that version and it will tell you. But if you don't know, it's a safe bet that pretty much all ENBs uses the same ini settings as listed above. As well as setting AA and AO to none in your launcher. So just go with the normal settings above and you should be fine.

• 1 month later...

Files:

[168] K ENB Full Pack.7z

I installed "K ENB Extensive The Living Lights" and ingame looks like vanilla. Any tips?

Files:

[168] K ENB Full Pack.7z

I installed "K ENB Extensive The Living Lights" and ingame looks like vanilla. Any tips?

no idea my works fine, im more fan of kountervibe 239, try that and look if same occurs, if wanna compare its used at my pic signature.

Files:

[168] K ENB Full Pack.7z

no idea my works fine, im more fan of kountervibe 239, try that and look if same occurs, if wanna compare its used at my pic signature.

Thanks for your answer, but its the same problem with all. I cant find the correct binarie file for the enb. Thats my problem, i think,. Can you share your enb files ?

sure np, lemme get home and send (im at work atm) , but im just using enb series 252 or 251 if im right, its not omg, but its what i got, cant find 239 one, ill do better ill pack my enb and attach, at least i know works fine.

sure np, lemme get home and send (im at work atm) , but im just using enb series 252 or 251 if im right, its not omg, but its what i got, cant find 239 one, ill do better ill pack my enb and attach, at least i know works fine.

Thank you, i really appreciate it your help. Finally some friendly user here. However, I love how the enb improved over the girl's skin of your signature

ah thanks, that skin its a mix of SG with mature maps and others things changed, lips,etc(i dnt use that one anymore im trying another mix), but back to topic at attach its kountervibe 239 enb with my settings also dll, so i guess you just need edit the enblocal.ini for your videocard memory (if ati i cant help because i read somewher need do a "voodoo" like thing to work enb with that and i just have nvidia), lemme know if wanna living lights also or others versions, belive or not i just till now used 2-4 versions lol.

KounterVibe Deedlit_Edit_EnbLocal_Memory.zip

Archived