Ok I spent the morning testing this mod out looking for quirks, bugs etc. Once I got the dialogue issue fixed that is. So I have a few bugs to report and a few comments on the mod.

Bugs

1) I am getting the same bug some others are, a client ask for one thing, BJ and then do anal instead. Or some of the women ask for a strapon and then do oral only. etc. It doesn't happen all the time but often enough. I am just chalking it up to the client changing their mind but thought I would report it since I know the mod isn't suppose to do that.

2) Pay is still done by number of times the client takes you, honestly this should really be removed. Just having a single payment allowed at completely regardless the number of times. I am guessing this is a bug as it makes earning gold way to easy.

3) I noticed the character and the NPC's do the undress animation twice always. I even turned that off in sexlab to see if that is why and they still do it twice.

4) Every so often you get stuck just standing their with the client. I am fairly sure what is happening is the client wants another turn but it bugged out, cause I noticed when they want another turn. You get up and then stand there naked for a little bit then new animations start, this just has them stand up naked and then not move. So far it has only happened once but thought I would mention it.

Comments

So far I have only done the inn jobs clients so far, which other than the bugs I listed above seems to work just fine. So I only have one real comment about this that kinda bugs me and I think could/should be done better. The outfit given to you by the innkeeper looks horrible and like you are homeless. I don't see anyone but the truly desperate approaching or taking a whore up dressed like that. I think you need to included one of the sexy tavern wench outfits that some of the mods out there have. It looks like the standard wench outfit only with a short skirt. I think that would add to the immersion and make the character look the part.

Perhaps also since I am sure someone has made them, a pair of high heels with stockings to go along with it.

Anyways just giving you feedback, it is a pretty good mod. With a little bug fixing and tweaking I think it could be a great mod.

I'm crashing everytime i save/autosave if SexLab was used.

I can save and change rooms like normal till sexlab was used. New Game didnt help either.

I'm using Sexlab 1.34

Anyone got an idea what could be wrong? I

The only time I have had CTD's with sexlab has always been from the ragdoll animation. Since I turned it off I no longer have CTD's. You might try uninstalled sexlab and then seeing if you can save the game, if you can then you can reinstall stuff. If you can't you might have to go back a ways to before it was a issue. I had that happen to me once awhile back that the game would CTD when I tried to save or zone. I had to go way back in my save files to find a good save to go forward from.

Which is why I now use the console command to make a lot of saves for my characters and I save them fairly often before I do major things. Helps when I do have a problem so I don't lose much progress.

The only time I have had CTD's with sexlab has always been from the ragdoll animation. Since I turned it off I no longer have CTD's. You might try uninstalled sexlab and then seeing if you can save the game, if you can then you can reinstall stuff. If you can't you might have to go back a ways to before it was a issue. I had that happen to me once awhile back that the game would CTD when I tried to save or zone. I had to go way back in my save files to find a good save to go forward from.

Which is why I now use the console command to make a lot of saves for my characters and I save them fairly often before I do major things. Helps when I do have a problem so I don't lose much progress.

thanks for the tip, but SexLab/saving works fine if i remove this mod.

Its only with it enable. And it seems to work as intended, i just cant save anymore.

I can save and change rooms like normal till sexlab was used. New Game didnt help either.

I'm using Sexlab 1.34

I have the exact same problem here: i crash when saving and/or loading a lot of times, but other than that, i also crash when i try to leave the areas of the quests (or enter, it depends)

I'm using Sexlab 1.34

sounds like the tfc bug from slf.

you get it if tfc is enabled during the last stage of the animation. and/or if auto tfc is aktivatet.

thanks for the tip, but SexLab/saving works fine if i remove this mod.

Its only with it enable. And it seems to work as intended, i just cant save anymore.

This may be a corrupted/bloated save. Have you tried the mod on earlier saves?

Uhm, what is tfc? the free camera? Because i disabled it, and disabled ragdolls, too, but i still crash

tfc is togglefreecamera.

maybe your game is just overloaded, too many mods. or wrong loadorder... or you are running out of ram... or there is a modconflikt.. or skyrim just doesnt lkes you.. there are many things that can couse such things.

I have the 1.03AA version and i'd like to disagree with this on the front page :)

Current Bugs i don't know how to fix:
Bug:
Apparently Tavern Wench Cloths and Sanctified Amulet of Dibella no longer makes NPC Prostitute themselves

For me the NPC prostitution is working fine (actually had to turn it off since the chick in the Falkreath Inn was stealing all my customers)

Uhm, what is tfc? the free camera? Because i disabled it, and disabled ragdolls, too, but i still crash

tfc is togglefreecamera.

maybe your game is just overloaded, too many mods. or wrong loadorder... or you are running out of ram... or there is a modconflikt.. or skyrim just doesnt lkes you.. there are many things that can couse such things.

All the mods i am using should not have conflicts with eachother, 90% of them are based on sexlab....and in the task manager, while running, skyrim, it says that i still have 600mb RAM that are unused. I might have the wrong load order, but i used BOSS, i created the wyre bash patch, i cleaned the diles with tes5edit.

I have the 1.03AA version and i'd like to disagree with this on the front page :)

Current Bugs i don't know how to fix:

Bug:

Apparently Tavern Wench Cloths and Sanctified Amulet of Dibella no longer makes NPC Prostitute themselves

For me the NPC prostitution is working fine (actually had to turn it off since the chick in the Falkreath Inn was stealing all my customers)

with an orlyer version i had a strange experience, was in dawnstar and all the guys from more populated taverns worked as prostetutes... funny to see the girls buying that guys. :P

sounds like the tfc bug from slf.

you get it if tfc is enabled during the last stage of the animation. and/or if auto tfc is aktivatet.

THANKS!!

Disabling it in Sexlab fixed the crashing.

Cool glad you got it working, I was going to suggest that next. I have both it and the ragdoll turned off on mine, mostly cause while they both work most of the time. They bug out just often enough i don't find it worth it. With them both off I never get sexlab related CTD's anymore, I do still get random CTD's but that is just skyrim being skyrim.

tfc is togglefreecamera.

All the mods i am using should not have conflicts with eachother, 90% of them are based on sexlab....and in the task manager, while running, skyrim, it says that i still have 600mb RAM that are unused. I might have the wrong load order, but i used BOSS, i created the wyre bash patch, i cleaned the diles with tes5edit.

i have 4 gb free ram after the one skyrim is using and becouse the shity skyrim cant use more than 3,5 or somthing like that iam chrashing becouse to les ram..

try safety load that reduced my crashes.

tfc is togglefreecamera.

Have you installed and uninstalled mods with that save before? Sometimes if you don't do clean uninstall and installs of stuff it can cause conflicts with saved games. Like if you wanted to update submit and didn't do a clean uninstall and just installed the new version it can cause issues with saved games. Same with many of the mods both here and on nexus.

I made that mistake when i first started. I would just install mods, try them, uninstall them with out doing a clean uninstall and eventually I started having major stability issues till the game was unplayable. Eventually i just had to start over with a clean install of Skyrim and all the mods, now I am very careful to do clean uninstalls and upgrades.

I say this because at this point it kinda sounds like that might be the issue. Since from what you are saying everything else seems to be installed and loaded correctly.

tfc is togglefreecamera.

i have 4 gb free ram after the one skyrim is using and becouse the shity skyrim cant use more than 3,5 or somthing like that iam chrashing becouse to les ram..

Already using it.....

tfc is togglefreecamera.

Have you installed and uninstalled mods with that save before? Sometimes if you don't do clean uninstall and installs of stuff it can cause conflicts with saved games. Like if you wanted to update submit and didn't do a clean uninstall and just installed the new version it can cause issues with saved games. Same with many of the mods both here and on nexus.

I made that mistake when i first started. I would just install mods, try them, uninstall them with out doing a clean uninstall and eventually I started having major stability issues till the game was unplayable. Eventually i just had to start over with a clean install of Skyrim and all the mods, now I am very careful to do clean uninstalls and upgrades.

I say this because at this point it kinda sounds like that might be the issue. Since from what you are saying everything else seems to be installed and loaded correctly.

Yes, i did, but the problem was there since before i did...

tfc is togglefreecamera.

Already using it.....

tfc is togglefreecamera.

Yes, i did, but the problem was there since before i did...

you can try it in the sexlab framework technikal support. iam just a user as you are but maybe the  guys there can help you.

the only thing i can tell you is trying a new game and see what happens there.

Well at this point I don't know what to tell you other than try starting a new game with all the mods installed. Get to a spot after starting the game to test it and see if it works on the new game. If it works on the new game but not your old saved game then you know it is likely something wrong with the saved file. If it doesn't work then I suggest going to the troubleshooting section and making a new thread with your problem, cause it sounds like then you have a major problem and you will get more help there. Since it might be something other than just this mod causing your problems.

I'm using Sexlab 1.34

Try upgrading to 1.35. The CTD on Save bug is related to the free cam. I think the timing was adjusted in 1.35 a bit to place camera back to normal mode before ending the scene.

Let me give just one small suggestion about one customer's sentence. When female customer said: "My husband is unable to make me pregnant. So I want you to do his job." my PC replied positively, and then she said: "Whatever you do don't cum inside." Asking for pregnancy and then asking for not to cum inside is not logical. Anyway, I'm not criticizing you but giving you suggestion for change either of the line. Thanks. :)

I think I found the solution for this: "Update to Version 1.03 required new game or savegame where you did not yet register with a inn keeper."

I was not satisfied with autonomous searching for client and since I hadn't had a "save"  without registered at tavern keeper, I was playing with the mod that I installed recently: SKYRIM Save Cleaner - SKYRIM Save Cleaner.(Thanks to ashal for the link)

Steps : (Install Skyrim Save cleaner using NMM. Can be done manually, but it's better with NMM),

1.Uninstall your mod.

2. Save the game.

3. Run the program.

4. Start the game with savemysave.

5. Install your mod.

6. Save your game.

7. Start the game and voila: the game interprets your mod as the first run and all works fine.

Here is the link for the mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?

(All instructions how to use the mod are included under description.)