well, disabling the tfc DID work, after all....sometimes i have to try and load 3-4 times before it starts without crashing, but once in game it seems to be working quite good now!

thank you for help!

Just curious did you try a new game with a new character and see if you are having problems loading up and saving etc? Just curious if it is the save files having issues or if you are having some other issue. Since it shouldn't take 3-4 times to load the game.

That's not a problem of Radiant Prostitution or Radiant Prostitution Tweaked.  That's a problem with having the unfixed version of xvision children.

I have/had no mods for children. Pretty buggy without em.

I also had no conversation topic fo the job on that child client. Only solution was to return to the employer and cancel the job.

well, disabling the tfc DID work, after all....sometimes i have to try and load 3-4 times before it starts without crashing, but once in game it seems to be working quite good now!

thank you for help!

Same here: crash, crash, crash, crash, crash... and i'm finally playing. Can load at the first attempt, can load after 7 attempts. Go figure.

That's not a problem of Radiant Prostitution or Radiant Prostitution Tweaked.  That's a problem with having the unfixed version of xvision children.

Dont think thats totally the case since i had that (kept picking Lars Battleborn) and I've never had a mod called xvision

I've not actually seen that error on the tweaked version though as I only use to get it on the old 0.61 version of RP

.... because it should automatically reject NPCs with the isChild flag on their race.

Yeah! Exactly! That's why i'm talking about this here.

And i just checked - LarsBattleBorn and NordRaceChild are completely vanilla in my game. And NordRaceChild has the Child flag set.

Well I have done all the quests now for this, it is a pretty good mod. Once the undress twice bug, client asking for one thing and doing another bugs are fixed, this will be a good mod.

I have several idea's to expand upon the mod, but will wait until you manage to get the bugs worked out.

This is a pretty god mod, lots of potential!

However, I have run into a severe bug:

whenever I "level up" as a whore, the game ctds on me as soon as I change cell / save game...

there is a solution for that. please, read my upper post. it will resolve your problem unless your particular mod is damaged. Trust me.

Bad news guy. Yesterday the psu of my pc exploded and i ordered a new one. Now i need you all to pray that it did not take anything with it.

As for the bugs, please read the update notices on the download post. So only install the newest version and if you used the pre bsa versions use the bat file that gets shipped with the mod and also please use a new save if you update to version 1.03+.

Also the wrong animations, clients want blowjob does anal, mostly happen when no animations are found. You can see that in the papyrus log as sexlab prints the animation search. It is possible that you deactivated the animations or i fucked up the search tags.

And people geting stuck that is something i read a lot so please tell me what dialog lines where used and what scene happend. You get locked once the animation starts but get unlockec once sexlab releases the actors.

Further the undress animation repeating, yeah dont really now how to fix that as i use the sexlab undress methode which starts the

animation but i dont know how to stop it after the call.

I will read and note bugs you post but cant fix them until my pc is up and running again.

Mfg

Kori

whenever I "level up" as a whore, the game ctds on me as soon as I change cell / save game...

there is a solution for that. please, read my upper post. it will resolve your problem unless your particular mod is damaged. Trust me.

You mean the save game cleaner?

It is a complete new (save) game, and apart from ENB and the required mods, nothing else is running.

Also I realised that I get the CTDs fairly often with that mod, the "level up" just seemed to have been coincidence.

I had an especially nasty CTD when I did the home delivery in the bards college with the Inge six finger and Ais (dont recall the correct names...). After the job was done, the game will always ctd as soon as I leave the cell, or do anything else that would save the game.

Havent found a work around except refusing the quest.

EDIT: same goes for the threesome home delievery with irnskr. It seems for some reason the sex scences mess up the game.

EDIT 2: Also: after I crash to desktop, I cant load any save games (that are close to thesex scene) , it will just ctd me again. If I try often enough, eventually the save will load and I can keep playing.

Well it is not just BJ animations. I mean sometimes they ask for anal and then do BJ, or sometimes a female wants to use a strapon and then does oral etc. I tried turning on all the animations and the problem still happens. Not sure why.

As for the undress animation I think what ever you used to find and trigger the undress animation is looping, as in it keep sending out the message until the sex starts. Once I seen the undress animation happen 3 times in a row.  So from that my guess is the request script never stops asking for it until the sex animations start.

Right now that is the only two bugs I am having with a clean install of the latest version.

A comment since the spawned prostitute that goes to the military camp with you has a much better outfit. I suggest using that one to give to the character when they get the job in the first place instead of the rags they get. Just would make more sense.

Good luck with your computer and hopefully everything is ok.

You mean the save game cleaner?

It is a complete new (save) game, and apart from ENB and the required mods, nothing else is running.

Also I realised that I get the CTDs fairly often with that mod, the "level up" just seemed to have been coincidence.

I had an especially nasty CTD when I did the home delivery in the bards college with the Inge six finger and Ais (dont recall the correct names...). After the job was done, the game will always ctd as soon as I leave the cell, or do anything else that would save the game.

Havent found a work around except refusing the quest.

Save game cleaner cannot cause CTD's. It might be a little buggy but not the source of problems. Have you tried TES5 mod cleaner? Did you clean your updates and DCL's with TES5? I'm asking you this because I had similar problems like you, but TES5 and save cleaner helped me to resolve the problems. One thing more, I learned that occasional CTD's happens if I save the game and exit the game but didn't quit my work with tavern keeper. Discovering that, I always approach the tavern keeper saying: "I think I have done for today!" When payed him his fee and when the game register that I quit the task, then I save the game, wait couple of second to let the game write the script or whatever it does) and exit. NO CTD's after that. 100%.

Well it is not just BJ animations. I mean sometimes they ask for anal and then do BJ, or sometimes a female wants to use a strapon and then does oral etc. I tried turning on all the animations and the problem still happens. Not sure why.

As for the undress animation I think what ever you used to find and trigger the undress animation is looping, as in it keep sending out the message until the sex starts. Once I seen the undress animation happen 3 times in a row.  So from that my guess is the request script never stops asking for it until the sex animations start.

Right now that is the only two bugs I am having with a clean install of the latest version.

A comment since the spawned prostitute that goes to the military camp with you has a much better outfit. I suggest using that one to give to the character when they get the job in the first place instead of the rags they get. Just would make more sense.

Good luck with your computer and hopefully everything is ok.

I am having this same issue, but with other mods. I think it may come from sexlab aroused and it's dependent mods chances for what they call animation or position swapping, where a sex animation will start off as one thing and then the actors will switch to any other valid animation on a percent chance basis. I have gotten what i thought were restricted aggressive animations during consensual sex this way. If you run those mods, try turning off the animation change during sex chances and see if your issue still continues.

I am having this same issue, but with other mods. I think it may come from sexlab aroused and it's dependent mods chances for what they call animation or position swapping, where a sex animation will start off as one thing and then the actors will switch to any other valid animation on a percent chance basis. I have gotten what i thought were restricted aggressive animations during consensual sex this way. If you run those mods, try turning off the animation change during sex chances and see if your issue still continues.

That might help but that would make more sense if the first animation is always what they asked for but it rarely is. Like a guy asks for a BJ and goes to anal with the first animation. Seems the call function is not picking the right animation for some reason.

I will try the turn off chance to switch animation in arousal and see if that works or helps anyways though.

Hi! Thank you for updating this mod, i'm happy we can still use it.

Unfortunatly, I had a bug : I had a customer during the inn work, verythink worked fine, but I collected the gold and a second animation began. When it was over, my PC was stuck.  Oh, and sommetiùes the customers asked for a blowjob but the animations were the agressive and classic ones. I don't if theses are bugs or because I made something wrong, especially for the first time. Sometimes we must have two animations before collecting gold?

oh, and I wonder something. About the military camp quest, in the original mod, to trigger it, we mustn't chose a side in the civil war quest. The problem I have is I already chose one, and I cooldn't trigger this quest, nor the random one since we had to do the military camp one. So I wonder, is it possible to have directly the random quest if we have chosen a side, or to get the quest even if we have chosen a side and get to a camp of our side? I don't know if it's possible but I'm asking, I'd really love to try the random quests ^^"

Anyway thank you again!

Im not talking about Save game cleaner, im talking about RP.

Also As I already said.. there IS NOTHING to clean. its a 100% new game.

For now im having the feeling, that there is something wrong with how the quest are done. Although I declined a home delievery, as soon as I take another one, the old one still shows up as a map marker. Would also explain, why I keep CTDing after I finish the quest.

Mercor the part about them taking another turn is a feature not a bug. The sex act not being what the NPC asked for seems to be a known bug as I and several others have had the same issue. It is not a big deal, I just chalk it up to the NPC changing their mind but it would be nice if it always matched up i agree.

As for the military camp, honestly no idea. i have not chosen a side yet and mine worked just fine. So don't know what you could do. But if you go and fail, I believe there is a timer and once it is up I believe you can try again.

Also I could be wrong but I think towns and cities on the east side are all stormcloak and those on the west are all imperial. So you might want to just take a job in a inn on the side of the map for the side you choose. That should allow you to do the mission then.

For now im having the feeling, that there is something wrong with how the quest are done. Although I declined a home delievery, as soon as I take another one, the old one still shows up as a map marker. Would also explain, why I keep CTDing after I finish the quest.

Yeah i think there is a line of code somewhere that is missed. Since the strip animation keeps playing it seems to not turn it off once it gets the strip animation. Even if I turn off strip animation in sex lab is still does it. Which makes me think something was missed in the code line.

Could be the same with the missions too, if it is saving a mission and the getting it again. i could see that causing CTD's. So far I have always taken and done the missions when asked and completed them. So far I have not had a CTD either. Which suggests the mission is not getting wiped when you change your mind or fail them. But that is just a guess on my part.

As the animation mismatch please check the papyrus log for the animation search print.

And for ppl having problems loading savegames try opening the console and then enter "coc ctest" and once that is loaded try loading your savegame that always works for me.

Ctd on loading games is a problem with skyrim getting overloaded because of npc ai, textures etc. There was a pot here on the forum where someone explained that what caused his ctd and hoe he fixed it.

Edit: found it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24803-random-ctds-various-mods-textures-cot-sexlab-sos-arousal-ragdolletc/

As the animation mismatch please check the papyrus log for the animation search print.

And for ppl having problems loading savegames try opening the console and then enter "coc ctest" and once that is loaded try loading your savegame that always works for me.

Ctd on loading games is a problem with skyrim getting overloaded because of npc ai, textures etc. There was a pot here on the forum where someone explained that what caused his ctd and hoe he fixed it.

Edit: found it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24803-random-ctds-various-mods-textures-cot-sexlab-sos-arousal-ragdolletc/

Thanks for the answer! Hopefully that at least solves the CTD on loading save games problem.

I keep getting loads of CTDs with RP still though. Especially the home delievery quests are not working, and once I finished the sex scene with the customer, I get a CTD as soon as I try to save, or change Cells (which causes a save). Only the very first delievery job worked so far, it might be that this was because it was the only 1on1 job so far, all other deliveries have been threesomes.

I rarely get CTDs when doing Tavern Sex jobs, but it happens.

I just fired up Sanguines D. and run through a couple of sex scence they all have been fine.

Anything else I can do to try pinpoint the problem? I like this mod to much to just delete it =(

It doesn't matter if it is new installed game. it still needs to be cleaned by TES5. many smarter people then me on this forum will tell you the same. I already reinstalled Skarim 6x and aways needed to use TES5 to clean Dawngard, Dragonborn, Heartfire, Update and Unofficial patches for all DCl's. So you could do the same if you install them.

But I'm not saying that your game doesn't have issues with this mod. I was just trying to help. Does it cost you anything to try, except of your time? :)