Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here :D

between the breast has the mesh on some light angle a weird shade on it i couldn't get rid of it completely sadly since the mesh was pretty weird if somebody is able to get rid of it completely feel free to share it

it comes in 3 color variation white,pink,and black

Cute Apron CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Spoiler

444113545_CuteApronPreview.png.e8f8fd08761222d8df2c98a72159fb96.png

Download File

Cute Apron CBBE BS.zip

Tweaked CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here :D

again these is a tweaked version of it from me it was already converted but since i had clipping issues on the butt with it thought i about re-uploading it here for people that had the same issue with it

Batman Martha Wayne CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Spoiler

308800970_MarthaWaynePreview.png.792df336091eacd5c209159c24070929.png

Download File

BatmanArkhamKnight CBBE BS.zip

Do all the files fail to loaed or just one? if just one then relace the shapedata ***.nif file and it's .osd file with the ones from the zip file. Sounds like you still have a corrupt install.

Hi Sorceress

Still no joy. I guess this conversion aint for me. Thanks for the reply, regardless.

Love

cincsac

1 hour ago, Admirativ said:

MBO 0049 was already converted here and they look very similar, sadly 0051 still doesn't have cbbe

0049 pic

Reveal hidden contents

ATAx.jpg

0051 pic

Reveal hidden contents

pg.e9b0cc4f2b5acd52064d239f1e18449f.jpg

Yeah I know about 0049, after all I did the converison. ^^ But I thought someone else had done the other one too.

Today it's already quite late here, but unless someone else did it already, I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Though I can't make any promises. With those extra HDT bits I can't guarantee I'll be able to make it work.

43 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

Thank's ...but this is not function.... not SSE.  :bawling:  and the crown function... 

--->  the game crashes immediately <---  :angry:

Reveal hidden contents

1737813036_SkyrimSE2019-09-2419-21-02-02.jpg.e9f7d6a519490508f80a74e26f205ecc.jpg

SSE? WTF made you think it was for SSE? :rage: Of course it crashes. We don't do stinking SSE here, only LE. 

21 hours ago, Admirativ said:

MBO 0049 was already converted here and they look very similar, sadly 0051 still doesn't have cbbe

0049 pic

Reveal hidden contents

ATAx.jpg

0051 pic

Reveal hidden contents

pg.e9b0cc4f2b5acd52064d239f1e18449f.jpg

Sorry, but I'm afraid I can't do 0051 after all.

I have two methods with which I have successfully converted other TeamTAL outfits in the past (like 0049), but neither one works on this outfit.

Using the old BodySlide version makes the armor crash the game and copying data around in NifSkope somehow loses the HDT for the extra bits, turning them into static bits that sick out at odd angles.

I have no idea why my methods work on some of their outfits, but not on others... :/