Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 7/20/2019 at 5:14 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Guys, I am getting a lot of downloads but very few endorsements for my work. If you would, please remember to show your support and click on the 'thumbs up' icon in the lower left hand corner. I do these conversions for my own pleasure and share them with you to also enjoy. They can be extremely time consumming and fustrsting. I know it's a trivial thing to many of you but it lets me know you do enjoy my work. And it is counted by LL towards my 'Days Won' meaning the number of days I have had the most liked content on LL.  I have won 62 days so far which I think is notable.  

In ending, I really enjoy seeing your characters wearing my conversions so post them photos.  I do make some sexy conversions that show off your stuff so lets see how it looks on your characters please!!

I wanted to say thanks for the hundreds of conversions you've done, thousands (10s of thousands?) of individual pieces. Most of the stuff my character wears has been possible because of the work you did so I wouldn't want to seem ungrateful. 

3 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Sorry, but I'm afraid I can't do 0051 after all.

I have two methods with which I have successfully converted other TeamTAL outfits in the past (like 0049), but neither one works on this outfit.

Using the old BodySlide version makes the armor crash the game and copying data around in NifSkope somehow loses the HDT for the extra bits, turning them into static bits that sick out at odd angles.

I have no idea why my methods work on some of their outfits, but not on others... :/

:(

What about this one? 
https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/08/sc-elven-lingerie-unp.html
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93107?

AAAdex.jpg

1 hour ago, maxinlaxin said:

I wanted to say thanks for the hundreds of conversions you've done, thousands (10s of thousands?) of individual pieces. Most of the stuff my character wears has been possible because of the work you did so I wouldn't want to seem ungrateful. 

:heart: Thank You! Much appreciated. All of my toon's outfits are done by me. You're in good company! :smile:

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

:heart: Thank You! Much appreciated. All of my toon's outfits are done by me. You're in good company! :smile:

I know they look simular, I have wanted them ever since the first time I saw them 0049 , 0051 all I can say is.............

Sorceress99 you are truly MAGICAL!!!!!

THANKYOU 

2 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here :D

the armor skirt has no physics sadly if somebody is cable-able from you guys to re add it would i appreciate it

9204 MBO 0051 CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Reveal hidden contents

777000008_PreviewPicture1.png.1fd6a9f3eeb7c899be80aa2e90066241.png

1041335816_PreviewPicture2.png.bd7f5fb730a60be41d423f6898daea7a.png

306073206_PreviewPicture3.png.f6025f7f8e5020a22469194b750d0f09.png

Download File

9204 MBO 0051 by Team TAL CBBE BS.zip 29.47 MB · 17 downloads

Many thanks for doing this , You guys make a game as old as this fresh an NEW. every single day.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here :D

hope it looks okayish and you guys wont get clipping issues on the butt since the panty was mixed with the armor which caused weird clipping issues where the panty clipped threw the armor i tried my best to reduce it as much as possible

SC - Lingerie CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Spoiler

1028759185_PreviewPicture1.png.079c43cb0b8e2d5c23a1c412317acccf.png

1051677648_PreviewPicture2.png.d454fc076dc51e3258ed56ccb5d8d47f.png

1423482465_PreviewPicture3.png.bdf1393e7bf3de997d19c7b659619079.png

Download File

SC - Lingerie CBBE BS.zip

1 hour ago, jlttsmiley said:

Many thanks for doing this , You guys make a game as old as this fresh an NEW. every single day.

nothing to thank i am even disappointed in myself that i couldn't re apply the skirt physics on it. Got still much to learn, but hopefully re applys it somebody who has the knowledge

2 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

nothing to thank i am even disappointed in myself that i couldn't re apply the skirt physics on it. Got still much to learn, but hopefully re applys it somebody who has the knowledge

Yes much to learn, But you tried you did a good jop, you are learning. , All I can say is thank you , because at the end of the day if you had not tried I would not have this .

So always remmeber the only person that really should be proud of anything you do is you!!!!!  Because you will get better ,  I already know eventually you will learn about weight panting and HDT physic because , at first you did not know how to convert armor now you can. 

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Hope this helps

On 9/24/2019 at 5:09 PM, smit said:

Sorceress99

HELLO

Here is a trial for Sexy clothes ( cloak ) for CBBE

Link

Looks good so far. I'm having a lot of CTD's and havent been able to do anything with it. It just floats in place and doesn't fit anything properly. I need to bring the sides in a bit and maybe change the angle on the body.  Can I make my adjustments to the sleeve and skirts so they fit properly and then let you add the bones?

Also may I suggest a different walk animation for your characters?  

Spoiler

VHH walk v1-3b LX - NMM installer-13272-1-3b.7z

23 minutes ago, reiuji said:

Has anyone converted BDOR Garnet Marniera by Team TAL? https://www.patreon.com/posts/bdor-garnet-by-25689249

Reveal hidden contents

1.png?token-time=1570665600&token-hash=p

On 6/22/2019 at 3:12 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

BDOR Garnet Marniera by Team TAL CBBE

Original (required): https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2019/04/bdor-garnet-marniera-by-team-tal-unphdt.html

667049191_GarnetMarnieraFront.jpg.fd792f58a485e4cec5cf32fdbade6119.jpg1477972868_GarnetMarnieraBack.jpg.f75b48e9b4085a184a5b28ad17dade82.jpg2057471334_GarnetMarnieraSide.jpg.04dea39b399e0e0e1742646c6aa89574.jpg830666905_GarnetMarnieraMove.jpg.3f234935e849362b05edff0c52d843ad.jpg

BDOR Garnet Marniera by Team TAL CBBE HDT BS.7z 21.05 MB · 194 downloads

I only tested the Red version ingame, but since I did the exact same thing for each of the three, tthey should all work... theoretically.

Don't be confused by the "Red" shoes. As can be seen they are actually a very bright beige, but I felt it would make more sense to keep the same name for the full set.

The white and black shoes do match the colour in their name, but the red set has these instead.

@Sorceress99 I didn't have any troubles uploading right now. If there was a problem with LL's servers, it's fixed now. The 21 mb + 4 screenshot took about 7 seconds combined to upload.

On 7/20/2019 at 6:14 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Guys, I am getting a lot of downloads but very few endorsements for my work. If you would, please remember to show your support and click on the 'thumbs up' icon in the lower left hand corner. I do these conversions for my own pleasure and share them with you to also enjoy. They can be extremely time consumming and fustrsting. I know it's a trivial thing to many of you but it lets me know you do enjoy my work. And it is counted by LL towards my 'Days Won' meaning the number of days I have had the most liked content on LL.  I have won 62 days so far which I think is notable.  

In ending, I really enjoy seeing your characters wearing my conversions so post them photos.  I do make some sexy conversions that show off your stuff so lets see how it looks on your characters please!!

Dear Sorceress99, please accpet my humble gratitude for your extensive and ongoing effort to convert as many outfits to CBBE HDT as humanly possible. I am grateful for your dedication and although I always try to make sure I endorse every single file I download, I went back thorugh your comments history and endorsed the fuck out of every single file I missed. You are doing a great job and I appreciate it greatly. Much love, MaS

12 minutes ago, MaSOneTwo said:

Dear Sorceress99, please accpet my humble gratitude for your extensive and ongoing effort to convert as many outfits to CBBE HDT as humanly possible. I am grateful for your dedication and although I always try to make sure I endorse every single file I download, I went back thorugh your comments history and endorsed the fuck out of every single file I missed. You are doing a great job and I appreciate it greatly. Much love, MaS

Thank you so much for your support!! :heart:

51 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Fantastic work on conversions .

One question how do I remove all high heel sounds in esp with tes5edit ?

I removed addon footwear heelsounds but still getting high heel sounds required .

Can't find anything else in armor esp .

Thx

find the heels.esm in the mod's esp masters (like skyrim.esm, update.esm) and delete it. I don't use tesedit. My way is to load the  mod's esp in the CK, then look in the list of esp/esm in the left window and uncheck the heels.esm box. will be near the top. Set the esp to 'active'. In the right hand window, highlite the heels.esm then ctrl-delete then 'yes' to delete and once its gone. click the 'floppy' icon to save the esp. all done. Takes all of 90 secs to do.

4 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

find the heels.esm in the mod's esp masters (like skyrim.esm, update.esm) and delete it. I don't use tesedit. My way is to load the  mod's esp in the CK, then look in the list of esp/esm in the left window and uncheck the heels.esm box. will be near the top. Set the esp to 'active'. In the right hand window, highlite the heels.esm then ctrl-delete then 'yes' to delete and once its gone. click the 'floppy' icon to save the esp. all done. Takes all of 90 secs to do.

Brill thx for help sorceress :)

i was shocked nobody converted these armor so far its such a cool armor in my opinion hope u guys like it as much as i do

i had to really screw up the high heels feet mesh so you should really just use them with the armor

i had tried everything but these was the only solution i came up with to fix entirely the clipping issue with the pants

if you think u know a better way to solve it let me know

DM BDOR Orthodox CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Spoiler

155732321_Preview1.png.32978393f9c6a1673c38b75cae27a67e.png

966066824_Preview2.png.019b8c3a63aafafbc72779c5f432454d.png

1635650048_Preview3.png.ce256e6cf25e4e8daecdd5d6b2efeb70.png

Fixes 2,0

- fixed clipping on the lace from the armor

- fixed clipping on the armpits

- fixed armor plate not being showed on some spots correctly 

there shouldn't be any more clipping issues i hope