Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Can someone convert the CHSBHC dominatrix outfit http://www.4shared.com/archive/ntfcM0ew/Dominatrix_v10.html

and the CHSBHC edhildil latex outfit http://www.4shared.com/archive/Nn3VbnWC/Edhildils_Latex_v10.html (The red lingerie and the black lingerie ones, not the rest.) into CBBE/TBBP bodyslide? I tried, but ..it kinda blew up in my face.

Were you using the latest conversion references for CHSBHC that I uploaded to the Nexus?

Speaking of these, I fixed a few stuff related to CHSBHC, ADEC and CBPE in that upload (not the same archive I once uploaded to LL). :)

I tried my hand at converting Gatti's Misogi armor for bodyslide. I added in TBBP and a pregnancy belly node with the help of the tutorials. Could someone test out the attached file and tell me if it works fine? I think I included all the necessary files. It requires the original mod found at the nexus. I can't paste the URL in the reply box for some reason though, just search for "misogi".

Misogi armor bodyslide.rar

I tried my hand at converting Gatti's Misogi armor for bodyslide. I added in TBBP and a pregnancy belly node with the help of the tutorials. Could someone test out the attached file and tell me if it works fine? I think I included all the necessary files. It requires the original mod found at the nexus. I can't paste the URL in the reply box for some reason though, just search for "misogi".

D/L both n tested for ya, works rather excellently, good work. Only the straps on the best get clipped with the Breast Height Slider pushed high.

2014_03_11_00003.jpg

I just thought I'd share a little preview of my current project, Ri8pn's Astaroth Suit.

3wXZBHh.jpg

At the moment, I only have the one variation done. By the time I'm finished, all variations and colors will be included. I'm thinking about packaging an alternative .esp that will include forge and temper recipes.

Edit: Also, if nobody gets to it, Lim, I had plans to convert brokefoot's UNP mashup - which also includes the Temptress/Vixen pieces - after finishing with this one.

Can someone convert the CHSBHC dominatrix outfit http://www.4shared.com/archive/ntfcM0ew/Dominatrix_v10.html

and the CHSBHC edhildil latex outfit http://www.4shared.com/archive/Nn3VbnWC/Edhildils_Latex_v10.html (The red lingerie and the black lingerie ones, not the rest.) into CBBE/TBBP bodyslide? I tried, but ..it kinda blew up in my face.

Were you using the latest conversion references for CHSBHC that I uploaded to the Nexus?

Speaking of these, I fixed a few stuff related to CHSBHC, ADEC and CBPE in that upload (not the same archive I once uploaded to LL). :)

Conversion references? I ..admit, I'm like the ultimate supernoob to this. I feel so horribly out of my depth, even with the tutorials.

Conversion references? I ..admit, I'm like the ultimate supernoob to this. I feel so horribly out of my depth, even with the tutorials.

Best thing to do is just play around with the program a bit :)

Also, my guides got updated recently to include an updated link to Cell's Conversion Reference sliders. (Under tweaks/optional downloads)

(FYI, try the terminologies section ;) )

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/?p=634515

The conversion reference will make converting an outfit from one body type to another much, much easier. I assume what you're wanting to do is convert a CHSBHC outfit into a CBBE TBBP outfit.

Ultimately, your first step will be to match the reference body as close to the outfit shape as possible. Conversion references - such as CHSBHC to CBBE - will do a lot of this work for you. Without them, you'd have to try and match CBBE's sliders as closely to the CHSBHC shape as possible, and then do the rest manually. The conversion reference provides you with one simple slider that will take that shape pretty close to the shape you're converting to.

Once you've gone from CHSBHC to CBBE; or any other shape to CBBE, all that's left is to clean the mesh with the brush to fix any additional clipping, load up the CBBE TPPB reference, copy over the weights, and then potentially do a little manual weight editing if there are any animation clipping issues in-game.

So I was wondering if anyone might have better luck than I with this little project of mine. I was trying to convert the Rogue Bikini included in Alan's BBP pack to CBBE Advanced TBBP, mesh located at meshes\lady\rogue when the BSA is unpacked.. I prepared the _1 nif to be usable with Outfit Studio, and set to work moving and fitting the pieces with Advanced TBBP as reference. (I moved all vertices of the bra with a -1.5 Y value and +1 Z value to fit it onto the breasts better, because all those little metal bits are part of their own shape and there's no way in hell trying to brush that stuff was going to turn out well) It all appeared to work out well, I conformed the shapes to the sliders, copied breast and breast01 bones to the bra and butt bones to the bottom, and tested the sliders to make sure it looked alright. Saved project, loaded it in Bodyslide, applied my preset, and... what's this now? The outfit shapes aren't being affected by the sliders at all. Looking in the shapedata folder for the bikini reveals that none of the necessary bsd files for slider use were generated, only a single empty file labeled "chest". When I load up the project, I find the shapes are no longer conformed to the sliders there as well. Conforming them again makes them work in the studio, but saving the project once again does not generate the slider files.

Could someone else take a whack at it, see what comes out? Maybe someone might know the cause of this, even?

Blabba. Here.

Edit: Apologies for the triple post. Talking to Blabba and Lother on Chatzy.

I haven't installed it and gone in-game to see what might be causing the CTDs yet; but I do see an issue with the conversions! Specifically, your slidersets.

<SetFolder>PureLust</SetFolder>
        <SourceFile>cuirass.nif</SourceFile>
        <OutputPath>Meshes\armor\edhildil\distraction</OutputPath>
        <OutputFile>PureLust</OutputFile>

The problem in these is your "<OutputFile>" section. It's creating files named PureLust_0 and PureLust_1, while the .esp for the mod is looking for Cuirass_0 and Cuirass_1 (same thing with Red; except that's looking for CuirassA_0),

Try changing it to <OutputFile>Cuirass</OutputFile> in PureLust.xml, and to <OutputFile>CuirassA</OutputFile> in PureLustRed.xml.

Yeah. I know, That was a stupid goof up on my part. That's easily fixed. Its the mesh itself that i'm having to take a sledgehammer to on Nifskope thats causing all these problems.

SCrew you Skyrim, You are such a pain in the ass.

An adorable pain in the ass, but that still means I want to take a hammer to your face.

Hello, Im kinda new around here sooo could someone convert the wjun lady (Sexy Jersey) armor to bodyslide?

I found out that in the 2nd pack of alans BBP armors theres a CBBE version of the wjun lady armor with a full body underneath (unlike the normal cbbe slim version i found) so it makes it much easier to just remove some parts in nifskope ( ive only learned to do some basic stuff so far :o) and to use boots/gloves with other armors without clipping but that version comes with torpedo breasts xD, so i was wondering if theres another way to reduce the breast size besides the fix in that same post which is basically replace the skeleton file (which i rather not do since I have a much newer one).

So I would be really thankful if anyone has a bodyslide version or knows another way to reduce the breast size from that other armor ><.

Also I forgot to ask, I saw a few posts back the failed tries about converting the blacktalon armor to bodyslide, is there even a normal CBBE version? or the tries were also to convert it to CBBE aswell?

All right. I did a -very- rough conversion just to see if it would work; no crashes, so I'm not sure what I did that was different.

ck7sU2u.jpg

Steps I took:

1. Start a New Project in Outfit Studio.
  2. Select 'Use an existing Slider Set'.
  3. Open up 'CalConvert.xml' under Bodyslide/ConversionSets. (Part of the reference slider package in Blabba's tutorial.)
  4. Select 'Body Convert CHSBHC2CBBE' in the 'Slider set name' dropdown menu.
  5. Click 'Next'; load up 'Cuirass_1.nif' from the original Dominatrix mod.
  6. Delete 'CHSBHC_1_fullweight_NEW' mesh.
  7. Slider > Conform All.
  8. Used the Decrease brush to fit the corset closer to the breasts.
  9. Move the 'CHSBHCToCBBE' slider up to 100%.
  10. Slider > Set Base Shape.
  11. File > Load Reference > CBBE Advanced TBBP. (Blabba's tutorial has a section on adding TBBP to the templates list.)
  12. Sliders > Conform All.
  13. Shape > Copy Bone Weights (Once for each piece.) (Copying just the bones each piece needs would be cleaner!)
  14. File > Save Project As....
  15. Game Data Path: meshes\armor\dominatrix
  16. Output Game File: Cuirass
  17. Save - done!

Ideally, you'd also go through and click the pencil button next to each slider after Step 12; checking them one at a time for clipping issues and adjusting as needed.