Reworked Skimpy Silverlight CBBE

Well, when i first saw the skimpy silverlight armor i was pretty happy, it looks good. My only real problem was that the best part of the original(for me anyway) was the glowing jewels. So after a few days of tripping over my feet, trying to figure out how, I came up with this:

blackred.jpg

added Belt, Pauldrons, and Circlet as separate pieces

put jewels back on the cuirass, all jewels are translucent and glow in the dark

also included numenume elf ears that use the ear slot(original uses circlet slot) and castanic horns(slot 55) for the same reason

I tried to pick slots to use that weren't being used by any other mods - checked quite a few esps in CK and I passed the 255 limit a while ago (there are a couple equip slot conflicts, but it's been minimized)

Everything uses a new folder tree so nothing should be overwritten

Anyway, back to the main point, I'm not totally happy with this build, but it's sharable. After i finish tweaking things, some retextures will come. For now, everything is craftable, armor is temperable.

To Do:

1)make the jewels reflect light better

2)alternate textures

3)apply armor to the max weight body so the body slider will work(could take a while since blender seems to hate me)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnfm9b5jkz4xc66

update1: made jewels look prettier, a few minor cosmetic tweaks

Any credit should go to the various people who actually made this stuff. I'm too lazy to make a list of them.

Edit: so the first flame on my first release ever(this) made one thing clear, i need to put links in to the previous - real - mods so the idiots know where to complain (I'm sure those guys will thank me for the extra attention)

original silverlight http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10251

skimpy silverlight http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7259

actual bugs, problems, are welcome, but not wanted

for those of you who just want to complain, the other 99% have a few choice words for you (I won't be satisfied until i put words, especially these, into other people's collective mouth) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd0FY1YGbnI

how about making this armor less anime like' date=' and put some SKYRIM in to it. the tail and the wings are serious bullshit. the only good parts are the boots and gloves. and black edition will be good.

[/quote']

Many times I see these kind of agressive non-constructive posts that are quite senseless unusuful as pathetic.

If you don't like the basic mod from the original authord as either this remesh and texture from Corbenik then don't write anything in an agressive tone as either treat is such way the mod from this author or any other who put their time to do something they like and amoing that they share their job with bad not matter if those are bad or good as either matter if you like them or not. If you would like to see another kind of remesh or retexture for this or any other mod then do it by yourself and if not, then do a proper request with "respect" meaning that you should not write in such agressive and unproper way toward the modder and the mod. This not made to initiave an argue but I quite feel that your way to write such post to mark your desire and dislike on this was wrongly made.

Corbenik: I quite like your version, that is the reason that I replied in the first place and thank you for sharing. Looking forward for any other good or great modification and variant that you would do.

how about making this armor less anime like' date=' and put some SKYRIM in to it. the tail and the wings are serious bullshit. the only good parts are the boots and gloves. and black edition will be good.

[/quote']

first off, no one is forcing you to use this, second, i made this for me(not you) and decided to share it for others who like the armor, third, you're complaining to the wrong person, i didn't make the armor, just repackaged a remesh of the silverlight armor to fit my own tastes(dwemer glowsticks prove difinitively that anything that glows in the dark is awesome). wouldn't know how to change it even if i cared about pleasing you.

Lastly, go take a long walk off a short pier. <---the only sentence worth capitalizing

also, adding links in the first post to the original and skimpy silverlight so future flamers can at least be ignored by the right person.

DARTHANIMAL: thx for the support, but i don't really mind the complaining, stupid people give me something to laugh at

[/quote']

This isn't the Nexus, so go away. If your first post is attack a mod author you don't belong here, period!

• 6 months later...