Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

hey guys,

a new converter has arrived ;-) After some weeks of practice i'm ready with the body part, also hands and little boots. For long boots i need some assist from another converter who can help me to fix the leg bip problem.

So i'm making now a CBBE Armor Set for my game and can make some conversions, while i make it. If u have find a armor and whish to convert it, send me a PM or post it here, but i recommend the PM :-)

BUT, make sure to approve/notice the follow points!

- please give me a FREE availiable link for the original files! I will drop it, if a registration or anything else is needed! Only Nexus is excluded from this rule. If it is needed, then upload it by yourself on a free host server, like zippyshare or depositfiles and send me the link.

- NO CHSBHC/CHSBHC v3 Armors, the actually version of OS doesn't support this body very good, the conversion is mostly crap.

- its not a have to, but it would be better if the original files are created with small Boobs. Its easier to convert that than huge to CBBE and it will result in a better quality.

- I use the CBBE HDT 1.4 Body, with all bones/nodes. My conversions will based on this body, so if you want to use it, make sure u have install this body, cause he has additional sliders and additional bones than the original CBBE HDT Body.

- I use BS/OS v 2.2c (not 2.2d, there are still some issues with the latest), make sure u have install the same version. If u are using v 2.2d, its on your own risk, i will test and use it with the v 2.2c.

- i don't give a guarantee for a sucessfully conversion, i can try, but be prepared also for a miss!

I will post the conversions after testing here :-) Depends of the original armor it can be take a while, and if someone can help me with the long boots problem, i can also make a conversion about them :-)

I'm trying also to convert oblivion armors, maybe someone can support me with that.

Greetz :-)

Hello!

What kind of 'leg bip problem' are you having? Typically with longs boots, you have to leave extra space between the boots and the leg in spots that like to clip: back of the knee, outside of the upper thigh, etc.. You have to find a balance between preventing clipping and having boots too bulky, but that's about all you can do in outfit studio alone. I would highly recommend Mesh Rigger by gerra6 for bone weighting, though. It's still not perfect but it should help a lot and it's not that difficult to learn. It should help make the body/outfit move more in sync. And of course, neither is a real substitute for loading up the nif in a 3d editor and remove clipping in the animation frame-by-frame. But you can still get pretty good results between Outfit Studio and mesh rigger.

My Problem is, the part from the boots above the knee is not bounded anymore with the body. I have tried it for example with the Aradia Leather Outfit. Body is ok, also Hands, but Boots are crap. The armor doesn't bound anymore with the body. Thats not only clipping, it looks like the armor is in this part seperatly. I don't know why, i have check the Bip slot in NifSkope, its ok, if i make the boots with a preset in OS, its also ok, If i save this as project and create the boots with BS, its crap. Idk why.

You mean it's not moving with the animations, but only the part above the knee? It sounds like it's not attached to all the proper bones, which means it won't move with said bones like it's supposed to. To fix it you'd have to select the relevant bones individually (select all the bones that are in the area you're having problems, or maybe just all the leg bones to be safe, with with the reference selected) and use "Copy Selected Weights" on the boots. You probably can't do "Copy All Bones" because the reference shape doesn't have any feet attached to it, so you'll be missing some bones there; and it's really not recommended to use that anyway.

No, its not a bug with the animations i think, the armor is not bounded on the leg, the armor doesn't change the form... idk how i can describe it better

Edit: Updated original again, if you wouldn't mind testing it again. I looked at it briefly in game and I couldn't see any issues holding one/two handed swords.

I'll test the new update as soon as i have time

Tested the Akabir update, i think it looks very good now. The hands seemed to get a bit smaller in animations (instead of turning into spaghettis or curls), and did what they're supposed to do.

Well done, thanks :)

Hey levionte, quick question

do you use some sort of vertice scaling when you do your conversions?

everytime I try to apply my citrus body to your bodyslide conversion I get this:

tYiARYB.jpg

I try to match up the citrus body on the Z axis, but when I test it out in game, I get the whole "stretched out limbs" outcome

any tips? thanks, and I love all your conversions!

Nope, I always line it up with where the reference shape appears, which is what I would recommend to you. Try moving the armor to the reference shape, not the other way around.

So I've been trying to convert DF_T21 to Bodyslide, but I am having so much trouble with it. Specifically the underwear. No matter what I do, I end up stretching it out weirdly, or it just won't line up properly and ends up clipping all kinds. It is driving me crazy.

So was wondering if anyone else would like to take a shot at it? Cause I've pretty much given up on trying lol. Would be appreciated, thanks. :)

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-242.html

This still requires the original mod which you can find via the link above and please support the mod author(s) while you're there.

@SpyderArachnid I see what you mean, I hate it when the cut up the objects into so many pieces.

Edit: Fixed bracelet texture

cant donwload the HDT file =(

You can't download the conversion? It has 500+ downloads in however many months it's been there. And you're the first to complain about download issues, so I'm inclined to think the problem is on your end. If you're still having trouble, though, send me a PM and I'll upload it somewhere else and send you a link.

Edit: Updated original again, if you wouldn't mind testing it again. I looked at it briefly in game and I couldn't see any issues holding one/two handed swords.

I'll test the new update as soon as i have time

Tested the Akabir update, i think it looks very good now. The hands seemed to get a bit smaller in animations (instead of turning into spaghettis or curls), and did what they're supposed to do.

Well, better than the alternative I guess. Thanks for checking it out. All I did was re-rig the hands. While they were attached to the correct bones, they looked a little misaligned which could cause them to stretch and contort in weird ways in order to still reach the places they had to reach. So, I put the bones back inside the hands. I have no idea what caused the issue as I didn't intentionally make any changes to the hand aside from bodysliding the wrist, but I was able to make the changes and drop the NIF back into the ShapeData folder.

I tried to convert SexyEveningDress but it seems the heels are separated from the main body, is that ok? Is that mean I need to convert the heels too separately?

Do you mean physically detached from the cbbe body in the render window? That's okay because there are no foot sliders/morphs.

If you mean that the heels are their own .nif that's also okay. That just means you'll have to do a separate conversion for the body and heels.

EDIT: Fixed incorrect information.

I was looking for a slave outfit and found this awesome thing named Egypt Sibyl. However it wasn't CBBE as always. :P

ddc68c7c.jpg

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/43907858.html

So I converted it to CBBE Curvy HDT and wanted to share with you. I even made 3 versions of it:

1- With Daggers

2- Without Daggers

3- Without Daggers and Panty

Though after moving the daggers they are not parallel to the ground anymore. Fixing it would be impossible. Only way was starting from the beginning. It's not a big deal actually, because It's just one dagger is a little bit higher than other dagger.

Enjoy...

Egypt Sibyl CBBE Curvy HDT.7z

I tried to convert SexyEveningDress but it seems the heels are separated from the main body, is that ok? Is that mean I need to convert the heels too separately?

Do you mean physically detached from the cbbe body in the render window? That's okay because there are no foot sliders/morphs.

If you mean that the heels are their own .nif that's also okay. That just means you'll have to do a separate conversion for the body and heels.

EDIT: Fixed incorrect information.

Ah, I see, thx pal

Russian conversions by feyory http://modmaximus.net/files/7-1-0-5272

Holy shit, that looks nice! :)

Is there a link for an english .esp for the BS2 version? Otherwise i'll upload my own translation here.

edit: oh yeah that's a pretty good conversion.

GAKZfqo.png

eUofTsP.png

VeWDj8z.png

bRoefrI.png

R1KPtPi.png

zZFGSeF.png

bHGi1gf.png

ub4HTEu.png

mNyuKKD.png

English translation: (only for the BS2 HDT version! 7B original has no weight slider support)

Tropicalpack.esp

I renamed all items to what they actually are (bikini bottom / sandals etc) with the tag "Tropical - " in front (so you find them in your bags in one spot).

Also put them into a chest which you have to place at yourself through the console.

help tropical
// [CONT] Tropical Pack Container xxxxxxxx
player.placeatme xxxxxxxx
Take all the stuff, open console again, click on the container and enter "markfordelete".

Or craft them if you actually use this for gameplay B)

No idea how to contact the original authors, all credits to them.

Edited by guk

yes yes yes, must happen!

+1

Is there a link for an english .esp for the BS2 version? Otherwise i'll upload my own translation here.

GAKZfqo.png

eUofTsP.png

VeWDj8z.png

bRoefrI.png

R1KPtPi.png

zZFGSeF.png

bHGi1gf.png

ub4HTEu.png

mNyuKKD.png

English translation: (only for the BS2 HDT version! 7B original has no weight slider support)

attachicon.gifTropicalpack.esp

I renamed all items to what they actually are (bikini bottom / sandals etc) and put them into a chest which you have to place at yourself through the console.

help tropical
Take all the stuff, open console again, click on the container and enter "markfordelete".

Very nice!

I don't know if anyone did it before, but i decided to convert Blacktalon Armor to CBBE Curvy HDT.

However, leather shoulder armor and scarf are incompatible with Bodyslide so they are unusable. Nothing to do with this sadly. Even more armor parts are incompatible in newer versions of this armor, which is very ironic. So only use v1.2 I attached.
Also arm armor unequips when you wear something on your chest. I tried to fix this but couldn't manage. :(

I found the v1.2 of the mod from a russian site, so mod is russian. You can craft the armor in leather category at a forge. Armor is at the very bottom of leather category.

I changed the texture of sleeves with the texture from v2 of the mod, since they are prettier.
I altered the cleavage part of Black Leather Chest armor in a more realistic size and sexier posture.

Also I streched the straps of Red Leather Chest Plate through shoulders to behind of neck.

Anyway here it is, enjoy...

Q84lXrU.jpg

UPDATE 1: Fixed clippings on chest and gloves

UPDATE 2: Fixed Sleevemain error. Now there is only 1 Caliente folder in zip.

BlackTalon v1.2 Standart by fizz.7z

Blacktalon Armor Bodyslide CBBE Curvy HDT by Avalon24.7z

I don't know if anyone did it before, but i decided to convert Blacktalon Armor to CBBE Curvy HDT.

However, leather shoulder armor and scarf are incompatible with Bodyslide so they are unusable. Nothing to do with this sadly. Even more armor parts are incompatible in newer versions of this armor, which is very ironic. So only use v1.2 I attached.

Also arm armor unequips when you wear something on your chest. I will hopefully fix this in a couple days.

I found the v1.2 of the mod from a russian site, so mod is russian. You can craft the armor in leather category at a forge. Armor is at the very bottom of leather category.

I changed the texture of sleeves with the texture from v2 of the mod, since they are prettier.

I altered the cleavage part of Black Leather Chest armor in a more realistic size and sexier posture.

Q84lXrU.jpg

Thank you!

GAKZfqo.png

eUofTsP.png

VeWDj8z.png

bRoefrI.png

R1KPtPi.png

zZFGSeF.png

bHGi1gf.png

ub4HTEu.png

mNyuKKD.png

attachicon.gifTropicalpack.esp

I renamed all items to what they actually are (bikini bottom / sandals etc) with the tag "Tropical - " in front.

Also put them into a chest which you have to place at yourself through the console.

help tropical

If I can lend a hand, here's the original conversions (minus 7B) packaged with your .esp for convenience.

Mods247TropicalPack Bodyslide.rar

Just get the original file with this pack and drop them both into your mod manager of choice.

Also arm armor unequips when you wear something on your chest. I will hopefully fix this in a couple days.

Q84lXrU.jpg

i'm wondering what method you're using for converting, they'll all great just that the boobs seem to be stretched down a notch, might not seem apparent at first, but for bigger boob values you can see it.

i'm wondering what method you're using for converting, they'll all great just that the boobs seem to be stretched down a notch, might not seem apparent at first, but for bigger boob values you can see it.

Yea i know the problem and there is an easy fix for that I always do before hitting BUILD button:

. Bring BreastGravity Slider to 0% for both weights.

. Bring Breasts Slider to 20% for Low Weight and 100% for High Weight.

. Also bring Belly Slider to 0% for both weights to fix the belly size.

This makes the breasts turn into normal shape and size. I don't know what causes this and how to fix permanently, just do these 3 things before hitting BUILD button and they will be ok.

I learned converting from the tutorial at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/. It needs some practice and paying attention to details and adjusting them 1 by 1 brings the beauty.

I'm a bit curious too, why convert to this ominous "Curvy CBBE" body as base shape?

I really like the conversions, but i can't use them because my presets look like a completely different body in them.

I'm a bit curious too, why convert to this ominous "Curvy CBBE" body as base shape?

I really like the conversions, but i can't use them because my presets look like a completely different body in them.

Since I use CBBE Curvy in my game, I convert the armors to CBBE Curvy. Sorry but I don't have time to convert them also into normal CBBE. :/

Sovereign Slayers Bodyslide Conversion

2mgl7ck.jpg

Still requires the original by yurica. I would also recommend the retexture by kiozuka.

Update: Fixed clipping on the skirt and finger plates. Also fitted the armor plate to the waist better.

Update 2: Shoulder, arm and leg clipping fixed. Also straightened some edges on the chest piece.

wow that armor looks lovely. like really really cool. finally found something that isn't so extremely skimpy around here. thanks