Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Convert what? The preset? The author is already providing his preset on the page. Did you even read the page?

If it is a CB++ preset, you have to convert it in BS2. Maybe there is an easier trick to edit the .xml file, but this method here definitely works:

• install any cb++ outfit conversion
  • select that outfit and the preset
  • save the preset with CBadvanced / CBBE Bodies enabled (change the name, BS2 can not overwrite existing presets)
  • profit

edit: also posted a picture comparison here to see the difference from wrong vs. correct CB++ presets in BS2

Convert what? The preset? The author is already providing his preset on the page. Did you even read the page?

If it is a CB++ preset, you have to convert it in BS2. Maybe there is an easier trick to edit the .xml file, but this method here definitely works:

• install any cb++ outfit conversion
  • select that outfit and the preset
  • save the preset with CBadvanced / CBBE Bodies enabled (change the name, BS2 can not overwrite existing presets)
  • profit

edit: also posted a picture comparison here to see the difference from wrong vs. correct CB++ presets in BS2

BodySlide can overwrite existing presets just fine. This is a bug of Mod Organizer.

If anyone has any free time, I'd love to see this sick angelic armor converted. The armor is sexy and the wings are bad@ss. I have absolutely no idea what EBBP is though, but luckily it does come in SevenBase also, so I guess that'd be easier to covert. I'll upload the SevenBase Bombshell BBP version if anyone want's to try converting it to CBBE HDT.

Picture (without wings):

Angelic_Armor_SeveNBase_1.jpg

Picture (with wings):

Angelic_Armor_SeveNBase_2.jpg

EDIT: Apparently it comes with weapons too but I can't seem to find any pictures with weapons.

This mod works great, save for one tiny problem. It's not with the armor itself, but the wings. When I put them on, I get this effect, similar to using a restoration potion. I liked it at first, but after a while the aura tends to get a bit annoying. Is there any way to remove this?

Yea, pretty sure you can go into the Creation Kit on Steam (under Tools if you haven't downloaded it already) and do it. Just activate the Angelic Armor file and find the wings. You should find something like "Restoration Effect" or something to that nature. It should be pretty obvious once you've found it, but if you don't know how to use the Creation Kit, I'd look for a tutorial online.

Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing with Creation Kit. I've opened the armor in the kit, but I can't find anything like "restoration effect." in the file. 

Okay, I was messing around with Creation Kit, and I did something horribly, horribly wrong. I ended up having to reinstall the mod to keep it from constantly crashing. Does anyone know how to remove the restoration effect on these wings without breaking them?

If anyone has any free time, I'd love to see this sick angelic armor converted. The armor is sexy and the wings are bad@ss. I have absolutely no idea what EBBP is though, but luckily it does come in SevenBase also, so I guess that'd be easier to covert. I'll upload the SevenBase Bombshell BBP version if anyone want's to try converting it to CBBE HDT.

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

EDIT: Apparently it comes with weapons too but I can't seem to find any pictures with weapons.

This mod works great, save for one tiny problem. It's not with the armor itself, but the wings. When I put them on, I get this effect, similar to using a restoration potion. I liked it at first, but after a while the aura tends to get a bit annoying. Is there any way to remove this?

Yea, pretty sure you can go into the Creation Kit on Steam (under Tools if you haven't downloaded it already) and do it. Just activate the Angelic Armor file and find the wings. You should find something like "Restoration Effect" or something to that nature. It should be pretty obvious once you've found it, but if you don't know how to use the Creation Kit, I'd look for a tutorial online.

Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing with Creation Kit. I've opened the armor in the kit, but I can't find anything like "restoration effect." in the file. 

Okay, I was messing around with Creation Kit, and I did something horribly, horribly wrong. I ended up having to reinstall the mod to keep it from constantly crashing. Does anyone know how to remove the restoration effect on these wings without breaking them?

See screenshot at the bottom. Note that setting the enchantment to NONE will get rid of the entire enchantment, not just the visual effects. I've never booted up the mod, but the description says it lets you walk on water and doubles your carry weight. If you want to retain those effects, you'd have to open up the Magic Effect, "AAAShaydowAngelicLight" and remove just the visual effects.

i've converted this Hentai China Dress (7b version, F variant in game), BUT!!!!!

for some reason the weight paints aren't transferred properly to the base body and the base body is clipping through during animations, i've tried copying the weight over with HDT body numerous times but its not working. so anyone with better knowledge could pick this up and fix the weight paints? conversions are okay though, just the weight.

i myself use a fairly significant slides and so far i dont see any clipping while standing still , but i cant say it'll be the same for extreme body shapes.

so, yeah. this is not a proper conversion until someone can help fix the funky weight problem. unless of course, you don't mind the clipping issues during animation

I couldn't get your NIF to open in 3ds Max and Nifskope gave me an error message and froze. I had a similar issue with the original mod, so I don't think it was anything you did. I exported each shape as .Obj in Outfit Studio and imported them back in. You should probably adjust the weights yourself as I didn't spend much time on it aside from deciding that it worked. Drop the NIF in your ShapeData folder and load up your project and you should be okay.

Edit: Almost forgot, thanks for sharing your conversion!

post-541074-0-24258800-1427952328_thumb.jpg

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

See screenshot at the bottom. Note that setting the enchantment to NONE will get rid of the entire enchantment, not just the visual effects. I've never booted up the mod, but the description says it lets you walk on water and doubles your carry weight. If you want to retain those effects, you'd have to open up the Magic Effect, "AAAShaydowAngelicLight" and remove just the visual effects.

i've converted this Hentai China Dress (7b version, F variant in game), BUT!!!!!

for some reason the weight paints aren't transferred properly to the base body and the base body is clipping through during animations, i've tried copying the weight over with HDT body numerous times but its not working. so anyone with better knowledge could pick this up and fix the weight paints? conversions are okay though, just the weight.

i myself use a fairly significant slides and so far i dont see any clipping while standing still , but i cant say it'll be the same for extreme body shapes.

so, yeah. this is not a proper conversion until someone can help fix the funky weight problem. unless of course, you don't mind the clipping issues during animation

I couldn't get your NIF to open in 3ds Max and Nifskope gave me an error message and froze. I had a similar issue with the original mod, so I don't think it was anything you did. I exported each shape as .Obj in Outfit Studio and imported them back in. You should probably adjust the weights yourself as I didn't spend much time on it aside from deciding that it worked. Drop the NIF in your ShapeData folder and load up your project and you should be okay.

well, that fixed the weight problems all right, but it also introduced new problems lol. it failed to load texture automatically in outfit studio, so i assigned one manually, and the textures are upside down. i think the UV got flipped. and it also erased the slider data for breast and breast small, but this i think, i can fix.

edit :

screenie:

post-75792-0-02126200-1427999679_thumb.jpg

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

well, that fixed the weight problems all right, but it also introduced new problems lol. it failed to load texture automatically in outfit studio, so i assigned one manually, and the textures are upside down. i think the UV got flipped. and it also erased the slider data for breast and breast small, but this i think, i can fix.

edit :

screenie:

I forgot the 1 in the name of the panty/thing; which probably broke some sliders. The flipped UV thing was weird, all I did to fix it was to export to OBJ and import it back in again. I'll send a bug report to Cell. I've never used Outfit studio to import/export OBJ before and only did it this time because I couldn't open the original in Nifskope. Anyways, here's version 2.

Edit: Anyways, so here's version 4ish.. You should once again double check everything, and make sure I typed in the objects/textures correctly.

Also, thanks for the heads up, Cell. The speed of your response is actually a little alarming :P.

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

edit :

screenie:

I forgot the 1 in the name of the panty/thing; which probably broke some sliders. The flipped UV thing was weird, all I did to fix it was to export to OBJ and import it back in again. I'll send a bug report to Cell. I've never used Outfit studio to import/export OBJ before and only did it this time because I couldn't open the original in Nifskope. Anyways, here's version 2.

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/issues/8

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

You are a scholar and a gentleman. I really don't give a flying fuck about the enchantment's effects, as I already have some things that do that anyway. 

On a somewhat side note, is there a mod that allows me to wear a set of armor over another piece as a cosmetic set? I'm thinking of the Fairy Tale armor, which M'rissi was wearing in the screenshot I posted. It's nice, but has no armor rating at all. I want to make her equip some actual decent armor, but wear that over it.  

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

You are a scholar and a gentleman. I really don't give a flying fuck about the enchantment's effects, as I already have some things that do that anyway. 

On a somewhat side note, is there a mod that allows me to wear a set of armor over another piece as a cosmetic set? I'm thinking of the Fairy Tale armor, which M'rissi was wearing in the screenshot I posted.

It's nice, but has no armor rating at all. I want to make her equip some actual decent armor, but wear that over it. 

On the same screenshot a few lines below the enchantment is an armor rating. Set it to whatever you want.

aight, finally managed to convert Hentai's china dress. like i've said, i myself use a fairly voluptuous body shape, and everything seems fine, so i'll just put this up for those interested. do note that i'm not as awesome as the other modders here, so please bear with me in case there's anything wrong with the outfit, i'll try to help as much as i can.

you'll need the original files here. note : grab the sevenbase bombshell version.

craftable and upgradable. leather section. F variant is the one you're looking for.

you can also choose between belly weighted and non belly weighted in bodyslide.

boots are also available, but i doubt it's really part of the china dress mod, but i converted it anyway :P

truckloads of thanks to Levionte and cell for helping out with the funky weighting issues. you magical unicorns.

HentaiChinaDressHDT.7z

New to this forum. :)

Could we get DixiePig's Tentacle Armor as a Bodyslide version? Apparently the artist isn't familiar with Bodyslide.

Not allowed to post links yet but this will do I guess: /topic/40080-tentacle-armor/

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

On a somewhat side note, is there a mod that allows me to wear a set of armor over another piece as a cosmetic set? I'm thinking of the Fairy Tale armor, which M'rissi was wearing in the screenshot I posted.

It's nice, but has no armor rating at all. I want to make her equip some actual decent armor, but wear that over it. 

On the same screenshot a few lines below the enchantment is an armor rating. Set it to whatever you want.

ALrighty, laddie, I got another question for you. 

I managed to give the armor an armor rating comparable to Daedric armor, but now I'm trying to figure out how to make this thing upgrade-able at a workbench, like normal armor. Right now, it's not. 

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

ALrighty, laddie, I got another question for you. 

I managed to give the armor an armor rating comparable to Daedric armor, but now I'm trying to figure out how to make this thing upgrade-able at a workbench, like normal armor. Right now, it's not.

Link

In case it's not clear, he opened up an existing object so that he didn't have to fill everything out manually. But you have to rename the ID so that it'll ask if you want to make a new entry when you hit OK, otherwise it will replace the existing entry.

aight, finally managed to convert Hentai's china dress. like i've said, i myself use a fairly voluptuous body shape, and everything seems fine, so i'll just put this up for those interested. do note that i'm not as awesome as the other modders here, so please bear with me in case there's anything wrong with the outfit, i'll try to help as much as i can.

you'll need the original files here. note : grab the sevenbase bombshell version.

craftable and upgradable. leather section. F variant is the one you're looking for.

you can also choose between belly weighted and non belly weighted in bodyslide.

boots are also available, but i doubt it's really part of the china dress mod, but i converted it anyway :P

truckloads of thanks to Levionte and cell for helping out with the funky weighting issues. you magical unicorns.

Nice, thx squirt and Levionte.

Hello excuse me, can someone tell me where to find  a CBBE V3 HDT-TBP conversion for this outfits or can someone please convert them? thank you.

1. Malibu Bikini for Khmera    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49419/?

2. Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP Body   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34308/?

3. Lady Bat CHSBHC BBP     http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-104.html#more

4. Chapman Tomb Raider  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49430/?

5. Barbarian explorer http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-144.html#more

6. Fitness outfit  http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-276.html#more

Sukairimu OneChanbara Z Kagura costume MOD    http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/40700260.html

Hello excuse me, can someone tell me where to find  a CBBE V3 HDT-TBP conversion for this outfits or can someone please convert them? thank you.

1. Malibu Bikini for Khmera    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49419/?

2. Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP Body   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34308/?

3. Lady Bat CHSBHC BBP     http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-104.html#more

4. Chapman Tomb Raider  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49430/?

5. Barbarian explorer http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-144.html#more

6. Fitness outfit  http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-276.html#more

Sukairimu OneChanbara Z Kagura costume MOD    http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/40700260.html

IIRC, some of them are on this list:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/

I'd like to put up a request of my own, the skimpy assassin outfit, by Bananabro. (Actually, all of this guys armors to be converted, they are all amazing). http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61858/?

+1 for this