Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I don't know if anyone did it before, but i decided to convert Blacktalon Armor to CBBE Curvy HDT.

However, leather shoulder armor and scarf are incompatible with Bodyslide so they are unusable. Nothing to do with this sadly. Even more armor parts are incompatible in newer versions of this armor, which is very ironic. So only use v1.2 I attached.

Also arm armor unequips when you wear something on your chest. I tried to fix this but couldn't manage. :(

I found the v1.2 of the mod from a russian site, so mod is russian. You can craft the armor in leather category at a forge. Armor is at the very bottom of leather category.

I changed the texture of sleeves with the texture from v2 of the mod, since they are prettier.

I altered the cleavage part of Black Leather Chest armor in a more realistic size and sexier posture.

Also I streched the straps of Red Leather Chest Plate through shoulders to behind of neck.

Anyway here it is, enjoy...

~snip~

UPDATE: Fixed clippings on chest and gloves

Looking through the BS folder that are two different caliente folders in here. Does it matter which one?

edit: Also getting a error when trying too build batch with the sleevemain "unable to load small input nif: .\ShapeData\BlackTalon SleeveMain\sleevemain.nif"

Looking through the BS folder that are two different caliente folders in here. Does it matter which one?

edit: Also getting a error when trying too build batch with the sleevemain "unable to load small input nif: .\ShapeData\BlackTalon SleeveMain\sleevemain.nif"

Oops, sorry for that, that wasn't supposed to happen. Fixed it, now there is only 1 Caliente folder.

Also sleevemain error should be fixed now.

I was looking for a slave outfit and found this awesome thing named Egypt Sibyl. However it wasn't CBBE as always. :P

ddc68c7c.jpg

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/43907858.html

So I converted it to CBBE Curvy HDT and wanted to share with you. I even made 3 versions of it:

1- With Daggers

2- Without Daggers

3- Without Daggers and Panty

Though after moving the daggers they are not parallel to the ground anymore. Fixing it would be impossible. Only way was starting from the beginning. It's not a big deal actually, because It's just one dagger is a little bit higher than other dagger.

Enjoy...

That looks nice , but i have a more general question. i allways get redirected when following the link to http://modtype.door........

to a page about Ninja-Tools Access Control Counter. Not only this specific link, but all to this site.

I am using Firefox and "no Script" plugin ,might this be the reason ? Allready tried to quickly allow the modtype.doorblog site

thou not sure if it was set. So, anyone had the same experience ? Thx.

That looks nice , but i have a more general question. i allways get redirected when following the link to http://modtype.door........

to a page about Ninja-Tools Access Control Counter. Not only this specific link, but all to this site.

I am using Firefox and "no Script" plugin ,might this be the reason ? Allready tried to quickly allow the modtype.doorblog site

Did u try using a proxy or changing your DNS?

I was looking for a slave outfit and found this awesome thing named Egypt Sibyl. However it wasn't CBBE as always. :P

ddc68c7c.jpg

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/43907858.html

So I converted it to CBBE Curvy HDT and wanted to share with you. I even made 3 versions of it:

1- With Daggers

2- Without Daggers

3- Without Daggers and Panty

Though after moving the daggers they are not parallel to the ground anymore. Fixing it would be impossible. Only way was starting from the beginning. It's not a big deal actually, because It's just one dagger is a little bit higher than other dagger.

Enjoy...

They want blocking ip and limit comment their favorite focus. However that cloth is from korean racist site "ilbe.com" so i said "They are Racist. Plz delete direct link." and that comment has deleted and i was ip banned! :D

That is good script usage. Don't you think?

i allways get redirected when following the link to http://modtype.door........

AFAIK you need to allow these 3 in NoScript:

doorblog.jp

shinobi.jp

livedoor.jp

Gotta be quick though, you can always close the tab and open the link again for another try.

Edited by guk

I liked the maid outfits from ChaPi and converted them to CBBE Curvy HDT. After them I decided to convert other outfits of ChaPi too, but they are just pain in the ass. :P

I never saw so complex meshes, so many polygons. They were all like spagetti and most of them were distorted. I tried to fix them as far as i can and converted some of them by now.

Rest will come soon...

Converted outfits:

Beltgirl

Bikini a

Bikini b

Bikini c

Bikini d

Hot a

Maid

Maid b

Students

Veil

rWeLXrX.jpg

ChaPi JC Collection:

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-65.html

PS:    Adjust

. BreastGravity Slider to 0% for both weights

. Breasts Slider to 20% for Low Weight, 100% for High Weight

. Belly Slider to 0% for both weights

for normal breast and belly sizes.

UPDATE: added Students, Veil, Hot a

ChaPi JC Collection BodySlide CBBE Curvy HDT by Avalon24.7z

I liked the maid outfits from ChaPi and converted them to CBBE Curvy HDT. After them I decided to convert other outfits of ChaPi too, but they are just pain in the ass. :P

I never saw so complex meshes, so many polygons. They were all like spagetti and most of them were distorted. I tried to fix them as far as i can and yet converted 7 of them by now.

Rest will come soon...

Converted outfits:

Beltgirl

Bikini a

Bikini b

Bikini c

Bikini d

Maid

Maid b

rWeLXrX.jpg

ChaPi JC Collection:

Thank you!  That's one of the mods I've missed more than most since I moved over to CBBE!  You, Avalon, are a godsend!

I never saw so complex meshes, so many polygons. They were all like spagetti and most of them were distorted. I tried to fix them as far as i can and yet converted 7 of them by now.

Rest will come soon...

Converted outfits:

Beltgirl

Bikini a

Bikini b

Bikini c

Bikini d

Maid

Maid b

rWeLXrX.jpg

ChaPi JC Collection:

lolll thx meanwhile i learn to convert now get this kind of gift :3 i'll pay u back after i'm good at converting too :3

If anyone has any free time, I'd love to see this sick angelic armor converted. The armor is sexy and the wings are bad@ss. I have absolutely no idea what EBBP is though, but luckily it does come in SevenBase also, so I guess that'd be easier to covert. I'll upload the SevenBase Bombshell BBP version if anyone want's to try converting it to CBBE HDT.

Picture (without wings):

Angelic_Armor_SeveNBase_1.jpg

Picture (with wings):

Angelic_Armor_SeveNBase_2.jpg

EDIT: Apparently it comes with weapons too but I can't seem to find any pictures with weapons.

This mod works great, save for one tiny problem. It's not with the armor itself, but the wings. When I put them on, I get this effect, similar to using a restoration potion. I liked it at first, but after a while the aura tends to get a bit annoying. Is there any way to remove this?

post-235668-0-16100500-1427737809_thumb.jpg

i allways get redirected when following the link to http://modtype.door........

AFAIK you need to allow these 3 in NoScript:

doorblog.jp

shinobi.jp

livedoor.jp

Gotta be quick though, you can always close the tab and open the link again for another try.

Thank you, was a bit of be quick and click but i managed, and it works :)

If anyone has any free time, I'd love to see this sick angelic armor converted. The armor is sexy and the wings are bad@ss. I have absolutely no idea what EBBP is though, but luckily it does come in SevenBase also, so I guess that'd be easier to covert. I'll upload the SevenBase Bombshell BBP version if anyone want's to try converting it to CBBE HDT.

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

EDIT: Apparently it comes with weapons too but I can't seem to find any pictures with weapons.

This mod works great, save for one tiny problem. It's not with the armor itself, but the wings. When I put them on, I get this effect, similar to using a restoration potion. I liked it at first, but after a while the aura tends to get a bit annoying. Is there any way to remove this?

Yea, pretty sure you can go into the Creation Kit on Steam (under Tools if you haven't downloaded it already) and do it. Just activate the Angelic Armor file and find the wings. You should find something like "Restoration Effect" or something to that nature. It should be pretty obvious once you've found it, but if you don't know how to use the Creation Kit, I'd look for a tutorial online.

Been playing with the Bodyslide 2 for a while now and converted quite a few armors, but due to the way i handle armors in my game, they have basic non directed file paths, and were Exported by using Control and build (this will build the meshes in the base bodyslide folder.) These would them be put in there own folder and the implemented to the game through my own esp

The Clipping if there was some would be corrected after by loading the new found mesh in question  (example: Tifa_1.nif) and correcting the clipping if needed. Reexporting the mesh and overwriting the one previously.

WARNING these will not work without knowledge of the data directory and how to place files in the correct spots. If anyone wants to take the time to fix these so they are more user friendly please be my guest.

https://www.mediafire.com/?6y2l2ihyh3691dh <------ use this to save LL some bandwidth

Also there is many more than the 4 listed in the pictures I think it came out to about 30ish armors not including the revisions of previous.

Hi there.

Thank you very much for all the work, and among all those stuffs, I like the Tsun Armor the most.

So I made my own mod based on yours, adding support for male version and alpha channel, and a custom BBP, with the breast plate bouncing while still feeling steel hard(not sure it's strictly rigid, but still quite cool), as well as some other stuffs.

I just want to ask if I could put my own mod here onto Nexus. I mean I've never put a mod there before, and actually I kind of fear that they would delete my files or even ban me without your permission.

So ... would you be so kind to let me upload my mod here(which is impossible without your great work~), Please?

Anyone have a cbbe t/bbp of Jinsoa outfit from Blade and Soul? I've found normal cbbe so far, but it's just not the same when nothing is moving. I've also found a s7b bbp version. I would link them, but BnS files tend to get taken down. Maybe through a pm if someone wants to try. It's not too hard to google them, it's just the physics version that eludes me.

Conversion of Hentai China Dress by zzjay (no Hana dress, sorry)

update (2-2-2016) : the coloured variants should show up properly now. turns out the .xml edit i did to make hide panty slider appear as toggle caused it to delete the panty shape, which causes loads of problems.

thanks 1055057309 for bringing it up, and damnit zzjay! why would you structure your mod like this! :P

Hentai_ChinaDress_CBBEHDT(2-2-2016).rar

Convert what? The preset? The author is already providing his preset on the page. Did you even read the page?

I mean covert the preset to the current bodyslide format the preset is using the old one.

Picture (without wings):

Picture (with wings):

Yea, pretty sure you can go into the Creation Kit on Steam (under Tools if you haven't downloaded it already) and do it. Just activate the Angelic Armor file and find the wings. You should find something like "Restoration Effect" or something to that nature. It should be pretty obvious once you've found it, but if you don't know how to use the Creation Kit, I'd look for a tutorial online.

Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing with Creation Kit. I've opened the armor in the kit, but I can't find anything like "restoration effect." in the file.