Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

19 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Taarie says "... If your going to the Blue Palace, you might want to rethink that outfit if I was you!"  Say what?? No shit.. As you can see, I am having a bad 'dress' day. I rushed to show 'I can do this'  only to be humble by the realization the Universe is full of wonderfully nasty suprizes. I have removed my conversion of this nightmare so I can get a full nights sleep. Please delete my files and remove the link that is posted so others won't get poked in the eye from flying pieces of GGX bodices. 

enb 2018_05_17 00_45_18_21.jpg

I have deleted my post, thank you anyways :smile:

5 hours ago, chevalierx said:

^^

01.gif

I tried it out, looking pretty good.  I see a bit of clipping but can probably fix that in outfit studio.  I was having the same type of problems others have described when I tried doing a conversion in OS.  The piercing was way far away from the body.  I could move the accessory around, make it closer to the nipples with the functions in OS, but when I saved the project, then tried to morph the piercing in bodyslide, the piercing mesh would not move with the bodyslide sliders.  How did you get it to work?

5 hours ago, lawmetal said:

how come you have the piercings perfectly fit the nipples? did you tweak it?

i only remove from bones .01 ( breasts ) and spn1 (delete from project )

i keep NPC l/R breast and npc spn2

then copy selected weights form cbbe hdt  (refrence) remove body save project

but not all work perfect only fews

2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

how from OB using blender ? tip ?

I use a pose converter to change the body pose then convert to OBJ then back again. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/ There are different bat files to do different things that I haven't figured out how to use yet but did learn how to use the pose converter. It will change Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim meshes. Haven't learned how to use Blender yet.

11 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

TheMage CBBE HDT BS NIO. Couple of OB ports I did a while back. Was going to add a 3rd set but still fighting with the meshes. Any problems, let me know.

TheMage (1).jpgTheMage2(3).jpg

TheMage CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Loving this set!

The black dress gave some clipping on my overweight character :smile: Attached file fixes this.

Also the leg band doesn't show up on my character, but does show on NPCs. Any idea why? I do have Devices Underneath turned off in DD (a common cause)

The cape doesn't show up on any character.

TheMage CBBE HDT BS NIO noclip.7z

24 minutes ago, Musje said:

Loving this set!

The black dress gave some clipping on my overweight character :smile: Attached file fixes this.

Also the leg band doesn't show up on my character, but does show on NPCs. Any idea why? I do have Devices Underneath turned off in DD (a common cause)

The cape doesn't show up on any character.

Legband uses slot 50 and cape slot 45.  I think your DD may be using them so you need to change to something else. 

Just looking for someone to bodyslide the purple armor in this gomaperopero land armor pack...Love the way it looks but he's based all his armors in 7base...Plus I seen the actual armor be recreated, but it doesn't remain purple.

tumblr_ovrefx0f9u1u4wobbo1_1280.jpg

2 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Think of it once more, when I refine the minidress clothes with HDT addtional bones to cooperate with hdt xml file, it also looked wired like this, as I said before, people suggest to manaully add the addtional bones after converting, I think the problem is occured after we deal with the mesh, then copy the bone weight from baseshape, it maybe affect the addtional bones, so why we delete all the addtional bones and perhaps some infs in the mesh, but added it in the file in the shapedate  with  nifsckope, after we converted and copy the boneweight, and before we BS it in bodyslide.

This is just a thought, not testyfied, I will test it on my minidress outfit.

I am pretty much certian that those outfits still work if you don't copy the bone weights. This makes me believe that the physics need either differently weighted bones or more bones.

So in short: Yes, I aggree with your assumption.

6 hours ago, JanuarySnow said:

Just looking for someone to bodyslide the purple armor in this gomaperopero land armor pack...Love the way it looks but he's based all his armors in 7base...

tumblr_ovrefx0f9u1u4wobbo1_1280.jpg

The purple tunic is nice... Do you have a link?