Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

i've converted this Hentai China Dress (7b version, F variant in game), BUT!!!!!

for some reason the weight paints aren't transferred properly to the base body and the base body is clipping through during animations, i've tried copying the weight over with HDT body numerous times but its not working. so anyone with better knowledge could pick this up and fix the weight paints? conversions are okay though, just the weight.

i myself use a fairly significant slides and so far i dont see any clipping while standing still , but i cant say it'll be the same for extreme body shapes.

so, yeah. this is not a proper conversion until someone can help fix the funky weight problem. unless of course, you don't mind the clipping issues during animation

Im still semi-new to this, I got the files working and great mod and great conversion, but how do you get different colors of this dress like in the screenshots.  Is this that wierd program in bodyslide I am afraid to use??

Im still semi-new to this, I got the files working and great mod and great conversion, but how do you get different colors of this dress like in the screenshots.  Is this that wierd program in bodyslide I am afraid to use??

when i did that conversion there was only 1 colour in the file. the modder probably added more stuff in after awhile. so, in a way, yeah, if you want the other variants you'll have to use bodyslide to add them in.

Here is another Slutty Bikini Armor , you can find The CBBE & UUNP HDT Converion (CBBE version will be there soon)

Falmer Bikini Armor :

72028-1-1450488548.jpg

Phew! Freaking RL job getting in the way of progress I'd tell ya! Oh whats that? You've been waiting? WELL ME TOO DAMMIT! <_<

rjmd_FAP.png

Enjoy. ^_^

Looking good. Thanks for the UUNP version.

Here is another Slutty Bikini Armor , you can find The CBBE & UUNP HDT Converion (CBBE version will be there soon)

Falmer Bikini Armor :

72028-1-1450488548.jpg

Phew! Freaking RL job getting in the way of progress I'd tell ya! Oh whats that? You've been waiting? WELL ME TOO DAMMIT! <_<

rjmd_FAP.png

Enjoy. ^_^

Looking good. Thanks for the UUNP version.

Kofman is responsible for the CBBE bodyslide. Diablo is the one you should be thanking for the UUNP version.

Oh, nevermind. Forget what I said.

rjmd_FAP.png

Enjoy. ^_^

Yeah RL/jobs can be a bitch :D

btw,  who's the one responsible for the drawings? me veri likey!

Falmer Bikini Armor

cheers for the UUNP conversion, veri gud, me likey!

for meshes that are bottomless but include the body, like in this particular mod all "armor" slots, would you consider making UUNP Special (the one with the 3D goodies) conversions too or would be interested if i supplied those (by replacing the base body in your conversion)?

also i noticed almost all meshes have Remove Bogus (Ni)NodesNiNodes, not sure if that's on purpose. if it's not:

after passing the meshes thru MeshRigger, open them in NifSkope and Spells > Optimize > [Remove Bogus Nodes]

also Spells > Batch > [update All Tangent Spaces] can fix/optimize OS or MR derpyness.

i don't mean to critisize your work, it's more of a "in case you didn't know", again, thanks a lot for the conversions (this and other ones). :)

Anyone getting warning from baidu download for all the links http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/provide?

Using Chrome here and i am getting a warning from Google saying about something Security Error when trying to download from pan baidu site google warns that the site contains malicious/viruses :( and was blocked. I have no idea if it's the truth or not :( If anyone wanted to test it here are the links that i was trying to download the bodyslide outfit from.

Poser Sweet Lolita CBBE-HDT BODYSLIDE.rar (baidu) by Woodsnow Password QNVR

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-395.html