Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Two more from Tera 1.91 for CBBE HDT.

Cerulean Alchemist. I zapped the cape and shoulder rig.

25846-3-1403870067.jpg

And the Ulciscor armor. I'm not normally into the overly skimpy armor, but I kinda like this one a bit. Probably because it was one of the easiest conversions to do. Cause it's skimpy. In retrospect, I guess lots of skin kinda makes clipping redundant  ;)

25846-2-1403871200.jpg

Enjoy.

Tera Cerulean Alchemist.rar

Tera Ulciscor.rar

did a conversion for Amy Outfit. Only the main outfit for now, corset and fishnets will come later. don't worry about that "one size for now" thing the author said, he did have weight slider support enabled.

update: won't be converting the corset and the fishnet sleeves and leggings, they're rigged with tons of problems that's beyond me. sorry for those who were looking forward to it

update 2: didn't realise the .rar with the bad conversions got uploaded when i edit the post. well i'm just going to toss them (corset , sleeve, legging) into another folder, and you guys can take a look at it if you really want to.

post-75792-0-02845800-1436722740_thumb.jpg

post-75792-0-81706400-1436722740_thumb.jpg

post-75792-0-39065300-1436722743_thumb.jpg

if you run into problems with texture not loading properly, try doing a player.snpcw *1-100* (whatever your body weight is).

also i've updated Icy Crystalia's glove bodyslide file, nothing much, just added zaps and tweaked parts. enjoy =D

Amy Outfit v2.1.rar

Another HDT CBBE BodySlide for Tera 1.91. Zalisleather:

snip

Enjoy.

hey bro do you now why my bodyskide crash when i try to preview the armor?

I had that happen. Make sure your bodyslide is updated, or download the standalone bodyslide 2 from the nexus and replace whatever you have in your data files with it. This fixed it for me.

Another HDT CBBE BodySlide for Tera 1.91. Zalisleather:

snip

Enjoy.

hey bro do you now why my bodyskide crash when i try to preview the armor?

I had that happen. Make sure your bodyslide is updated, or download the standalone bodyslide 2 from the nexus and replace whatever you have in your data files with it. This fixed it for me.

i just have to update it, thanks :D

I know many people had request for the Sexy demon hunter Cbbe tbbp but i've looked and found many dead links only. Was wondering if anyone has it or have a link that can teach me how to convert armors in the bodyslide, for i am a noob and have never attempt to convert but want to learn.

Tthanks

Another CBBE HDT for Tera 1.91, the Palrada armor.

Please note that I purposely did not add breast bounce to this one because the armor looks really thick and sturdy (heh heh). But I did ensure to add belly weights and some butt bounce since the pants are obviously leather. The undershirt is zapped for your pleasure. I actually like this armor a lot, since it looks really nice with just enough skin showing to tantalize.

If you want to have a bit of fun, I also zapped the armor itself, allowing you to have just the undershirt and pants. The shirt is actually breastless and if you add your own breast bounce...

So go crazy  ;)

25846-1-1403870814.jpg

Tera Palrada.rar

I know many people had request for the Sexy demon hunter Cbbe tbbp but i've looked and found many dead links only. Was wondering if anyone has it or have a link that can teach me how to convert armors in the bodyslide, for i am a noob and have never attempt to convert but want to learn.

Tthanks

Kofman did it... #43 on the list under Wave 1.

Om found this sexy number for our more wild girls...... not sure if its been done still searching but the HDT did not work in my test can anyone confirm ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15804/?

post-196408-0-35393600-1436937180_thumb.jpg

Has any one ever done an hdt version of the dovakin mercenary armor i have searched almost everywhere and all i can find was the non hdt version

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=1246028

Still looking but im guessing this needs done.

So I tried my hand at BodySlide 2. Hopefully as the program develops and matures they'll make it more intuitive and user friendly, but I'm still impressed by it.

Here is my attempt at modifying Dragon Song.

Dragon Song Original: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5341-megax780-converts/

Dragon Song with all CBBE Advanced Sliders: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qz0lrrac4t0bal6/Dragon%20Song.7z

It didn't come out exactly right. What I wanted was a body that looked liked CBBE-ML and I got the ass close to perfect. But the breasts . . . not so much. They're not as round as CBBE-ML, they've got a weird deformity on the front/top, this flat slant instead of a nice melon round. Plus they're too large. But I'd thought I upload here in case people wanted it and maybe some get some pointers.

Oddly, Nifskope won't load the altered mesh - even though it loads perfectly fine in game.

My first time uploading a mod! =)

There are some issues with that mod. It replaces all of the iron armor meshes with the dragon song meshes. Second, you did a decent job but CBBE textures cause hip seams with the outfit.

Alright, so thanks to cell's post about using CBBEAdvancedBody TBBP, my .nif files are coming out correctly!

Which means you can now test with HDT w00t!

Downside is I have to start from scratch on all my conversions, but this time I'll do it more neatly instead of half-assedly assigning them all different .xml files.

But before all that I just would like to see if this new version works for others, so I've attached a TBBP version of Alan's abysswalker again with the fix,

As soon as someone tells me it's working for them, I can go about re-converting the other requested armors!

Note: lol forgot to add the weights in this one as I rushed to test this, still would like to know if others can change their shape as well in bodyslide so I can continue conversions.

Took me a while to try out your conversions, I had to troubleshoot a whole fucking list of bugs/CTDs that were keeping me from playing Skyrim. Anyway, a lot of the conversion seem to not work once the breasts go beyond CBBE classic. The outfit doesn't seem to conform to a bodyshape at all. If you select the "CBBE" preset, you see that some outfits don't even touch the breasts but the same outfits fit nicely with the "CBBE Classic" preset. Once the breasts get bigger, the outfit doesn't increase in size to match the larger breasts. The milk cuirass is done quite well. It fits my bodyslide preset, there's some clipping on the butt though.

My file doesn't include an esp. file, so if its replacing your iron armor, its something to do with one of your other mods. You must be using a CHSBHC texture if you are getting the hip seam. Try using Fair Skin.

please somebody can convert this great armor please please D:

9078s.jpg

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-802.html

and this xD

9025s.jpg

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-801.html

pretty please..PLEAAASE XD

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2133-bakuretsu-hunter-bodyslide/

First time doing this, hopefully worked out well. Seems to work for me!

thanks bro :D , but something weird happend with the oots and the pants :C look emm weird hahhaahaha i dont know how to say it, but still thanks