Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I liked the maid outfits from ChaPi and converted them to CBBE Curvy HDT. After them I decided to convert other outfits of ChaPi too, but they are just pain in the ass. :P

I never saw so complex meshes, so many polygons. They were all like spagetti and most of them were distorted. I tried to fix them as far as i can and converted some of them by now.

Rest will come soon...

Converted outfits:

Beltgirl

Bikini a

Bikini b

Bikini c

Bikini d

Hot a

Maid

Maid b

Students

Veil

rWeLXrX.jpg

ChaPi JC Collection:

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-65.html

PS:    Adjust

. BreastGravity Slider to 0% for both weights

. Breasts Slider to 20% for Low Weight, 100% for High Weight

. Belly Slider to 0% for both weights

for normal breast and belly sizes.

UPDATE: added Students, Veil, Hot a

Some of the meshes like beltgirl suspenders are off a bit, I try editing it in outfitter, re-build it in bodyslide and go into game. As soon as i equip it, game CTD. Any ideas?

Edited by Skittletits69

Sorry, I did not really merge them by TES5Edit, I just took the new Daedric Chainmail mod (Textures, meshes and .esp file) and added the old bodyslide files (Caliente Tools folder) from the older one, packed them into one zip folder, installed it and created the meshes as usual by bodyslide. Worked for me with exception of the small issues mentioned in my former post.

So I used the meshes of the new mod and shaped them with the bodyslide files from the older one. Maybe it's not the exact same result as intended by the new mod, but for me it seems to be at least a serious improvement. At least the texture distortions around the navel are gone for me.

..of course a smooth and clean bodyslide conversion of the new mod would be the best solution...I like zip sliders and I hate the pauldrons.

Btw, I posted on Nexus too and kuuinkuta, the author of the former bodyslide version replied and told that he is working on an update for his bodyslide files.

You were right! He did release a Bodyslide conversion. Linky link

I'll give it a shot, can't hurt.

So, this is the last Tera 1.91 that has not been already done by Frigus' HDT Tera Collection.

This is why I did all these specific armor sliders, to supplement his. But there's an issue, actually a couple issues. First is that both use different ESP's and the other is that the there are different textures for a few of the gloves, causing the armor to be invisible or missing textures in game. The mesh folders are slightly different too.

What I did was use MO to hide Frigus' esp and change the mesh folder name so that his meshes overwrite Tera 1.91 meshes. Then I just edited the texture path so that all the armors are pulling from the correct folders. The reason I did this is because I like having the Tera armors on the leveled list and dislike have two sets of the same armor cluttering up my blacksmithing. Anal, I know, but what can ya do?

In the end, I now have every single Tera armor with HDT bodyslides and on the leveled list for shops, chests, and enemy drops.

Anyhow, here it is. The last BodySlide Tera armor, Eternal Centurion. It's got full HDT on breasts, belly, and butt with a zap on the jacket.

Enjoy.

Not to bother you with this necro but when you say you edited the texture path what did you do? I'm trying to do that myself and I've hit a wall (mostly because I'm a newb and have no idea what I'm doing XD).

Edit: Wait nvm I wasn't supposed to touch that folder. Problem solved?

Hello people.

I would have two requests please. I am sure a loads of people would like to see these as well:P

Draconic bloodline

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/?

If it is possible create breast movement as well please:) 

Break undies:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/439-break-undies-for-skyrim/

if these would tailored to the bodyslide preset and they would be pregnancy enabled that would be awesome.

I know somebody started making them, but they did not finished )no fur armor and MAK imperial (those are the best ones)

(halfway made conversions : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1292-break-undies-for-skyrim-pregnancy-armor-and-bodyslide/)

Please please, if someone will do these I will carve their names somewhere and offer a sacrifice which will be ritually consumed.  (Pizza most likely)

@cell

Ok now that I have found all your conversions for nsk13's armors, thanks for the help in the other thread by the way.

I am moving to this thread to see if you would be willing to do some\all of the other armors as I have come to trust your conversions.

They are very well done and even with my larger than average weight 100 breast size there is no clipping that I need to modify inside of outfit studio.

At the least the Emfy cleric robes and Tembtra thief. along with your other conversions these are my fav's.

Aside from the black rose armor as that one doesn't mix and match well with a lot of other armors, at least in my game (others might not have a problem mixing and matching depending on what they use).

But I am one of those players who usually is wearing a full set of mix and matched clothing that is usually made up of at least 10 different pieces.

usually something like this.

current outfit:

1. Hiphugger panties

2. Sexywaif black skirt

3. Gwelda red riding hood chest

4. Merta exquisite (or whatever the fancy look is called) gloves

5. Merta fishnet arm coverings

6. Belt from I cannot remember which conversion at the moment.

7. Slinky jacket

8. High heels from one of the Bodyslide heels packs

9. Merta fishnet choker

10. Merta fishnet stocking - recently changed to the stockings from slavetats so no clipping with thighs when running because of the HDT thighs movement\jiggle.

11. Black garter belt from the recently done garter belt pack - recently changed to the slavetats version for similar reasoning to the stockings.

(this is my third time drafting this because i cant do certain things because this is only my second post so im sick of it and i almost dont even want to post this out of frustration but here we go)

Theres a CBBE/Bodyslide/HDT version of nikitaas' dark lilith sexy armor except the feet are all mutilated. I didnt notice this at first until i noticed Serana looked like she was running on her toe tips and now i cant unsee it whenever i look at her. Sad because shes so easy to look at :/

Theres also another on this site but it removes the tattoo and i cant tell from the pictures if the feet are complete. Basically theres no 100% complete Bodyslide+CBBE+HDT/TBBP version that i could find.

I have tried this request on the nexus about a month ago and to no surprise there has not been a response since then. This community seems a bit more passionate from what i've seen so maybe it will get noticed this time.

I'd like to see this armor converted to bodyslide if possible: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-732.htmlbut without HDT. Thank you.

And possibly an HDT version? :3

post-821033-0-90569900-1439521291_thumb.png

Can someone do the Eternal Magus set from this Tera armors mod? This mod has the most pieces but its for UNP and the conversion available on nexus has most of them converted but not all of them and my favorite outfit, the eternal magus, is not one that was converted. If so could you also retain the enchants that are on the pieces? (idk how the conversion stuff works) I mean if you want to just convert all of them or the ones that are not converted by THIS mod then that would be great, but for this request i only ask for the Eternal Magus outfit.

If this set is converted successfully and is CBBE+HDT+Bodyslide and i just couldnt find it can someone point me to it?

quick reference pic:

post-821033-0-09333700-1439586800_thumb.png

Hello

Thx for this great work!

There is an issue thought with all armors that I have downloaded from the release page. The issue was recently stated by a user on the nexus and I noticed it occured with most of your armors here.

It seems these armors have a bug with Body Slide Racemenu morphs. When You boot skyrim and load a save on which you saved while wearing one of the armors, they will either be invisible or they will have a wrong texture on them. In order for the correct texture to load visible, one has to enter the inventory and redress the armor! Alternativley one can enter console and type showracemenu, then suddenly the correct texture will be loaded.

This bug does NOT happen if you uncheck the "Racemenu Morphs" button before you build the sliders in bodyslide!! The disadvantage of not building them is obvious, one cant use the morphs ingame on the armors then.

Also if you are already running skyrim and load a save where you have equiped one of these armors, they will load fine. It is only the first load of the game which is causing problems.

I have tweaked around my setting, but couldnt find a way to fixing the issue othe than disabling racemenu morphs.

Some armors having the bug:

- Dandelion set converion

- Thunderbird armor

- Gwelda Red riding hood

- r18 corsets

Maybe you could look into it and give us a fix :-)

Thx man

Been playing with the Bodyslide 2 for a while now and converted quite a few armors, but due to the way i handle armors in my game, they have basic non directed file paths, and were Exported by using Control and build (this will build the meshes in the base bodyslide folder.) These would them be put in there own folder and the implemented to the game through my own esp

The Clipping if there was some would be corrected after by loading the new found mesh in question  (example: Tifa_1.nif) and correcting the clipping if needed. Reexporting the mesh and overwriting the one previously.

WARNING these will not work without knowledge of the data directory and how to place files in the correct spots. If anyone wants to take the time to fix these so they are more user friendly please be my guest.

https://www.mediafire.com/?6y2l2ihyh3691dh <------ use this to save LL some bandwidth

Also there is many more than the 4 listed in the pictures I think it came out to about 30ish armors not including the revisions of previous.

Sorry, to be a little confused. Where do I get the esps for these?

Edit: Okay, I found the list of where but I'm stuck at trying to find studdedb? It's basically a sexy hide replacement but it's not on Nexus anymore. From this set it is in its own folder too.

ChaPi Clothing CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap

THIS MOD CONTAINS ALL THE CLOTHES OF ChaPi Clothing UNPB CONVERTED TO CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap.

This mod has 37 clothes converted to CBBE HDT BodySlide contains  BodySlide Zap.

30 clothes without problems

4 have probles/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

ChaPi_bikini_h - Bug Sockings Texture - Pending

ChaPi_bikini_I - Bug Bra meshes - Pending

ChaPi_Students - Bug Skirt meshes - Pending

ChaPi_Underwear_a - Bug Texture - Pendig

1 Gloves nif.

ChaPi_Maid_Arm - Bug hand meshes - FIX

3 of them might have problems/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

Chapi_JianLing - probably Bug meshes - Pending

Chapi_Suit_c - probably Bug meshes - Pending

Chapi_witch_body - probably Bug meshes - Pending

I am going to update these conversions to try to fix problems/bug mentioned

but if anyone wants to help me fix these 6 nif. you are more than welcome to help is much appreciated.

YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER MOD EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED.

INPORTANT : ALL MESHES ARE UNPB SO USE BodySlide TO CONVERT TO CBBE HDT

YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST UPDATED VERSION OF BodySlide OR IT CAN GIVE AN CTD.

CAUTION : THIS CONVERSION CONTAINS NUDITY!!!.

DOWNLOAD MEGA LINK

post-712784-0-07981200-1439865711_thumb.jpg

Download MEGA link Chapi Clothing CBBE HDT BodySlide.rar

Update ChaPi Maid Arm Bug hand meshes.rar

ChaPi Clothing CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap

THIS MOD CONTAINS ALL THE CLOTHES OF ChaPi Clothing UNPB CONVERTED TO CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap.

This mod has 37 clothes converted to CBBE HDT BodySlide contains  BodySlide Zap.

31 clothes without problems

3 have probles/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

Chapi_bikini_h - Bug Sockings Texture

Chapi_bikini_I - Bug Bra meshes

Chapi_Students - Bug Skirt meshes

3 of them might have problems/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

Chapi_JianLing - probably Bug meshes

Chapi_Suit_c - probably Bug meshes

Chapi_witch_body - probably Bug meshes

I am going to update these conversions to try to fix problems/bug mentioned

but if anyone wants to help me fix these 6 nif. you are more than welcome to help is much appreciated.

YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER MOD EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED.

INPORTANT : ALL MESHES ARE UNPB SO USE BodySlide TO CONVERT TO CBBE HDT

YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST UPDATED VERSION OF BodySlide OR IT CAN GIVE AN CTD.

CAUTION : THIS CONVERSION CONTAINS NUDITY!!!.

DOWNLOAD MEGA LINK

Nice one dude.