Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

*snip*

So after fidling with bodyslide for hours I was able to get two of the pieces show up correctly in game, but the main body piece just refuses to work with cbbe. Dont know what else I can do :(

Make sure your CBBE with Bodyslide is the latest and that there is nothing in your MO overwrite file.

The contents of the shapedata folder goes into your CBBE/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/Shapedata folder.

The contents of the sliderset folder goes into your CBBE/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/Sliderset folder.

(if the names and files structure has been done right you can just tick the box but that isn't always true so I got into the habit of of doing it this way and it leaves the original files available to fall back on)

Tick the box for the original armour mod (if the hdt dl doesnt have the esp, bsa or all textures and meshes included (most don't).

Open the bodyslide program through MO, select your desired presets CBBE, HDT, TOP HEAVY etc. Once selected do a ctrl+build to get the proper basebody nifs.

Then select the tick box  under the build button for racemenu morphs.

Now hit the batch build button lower left, select the body you want to use (for hdt this would be CBBE HDT and CBBE Feet, do not select multiple body types as this will muck things up in my experience) then you select the outfit(s) you want to bodyslide and hit ok. The program will go off and do its thing then tell you it either succeeded or failed (usually success). If it fails theres something msising.

Close bodyslide and you should find a warning that you have things in your overwrite (which is not good) so right click the overwrite and create a new mod with a title to your liking (I do "profile name BODYSLIDE GENERATED FILES"), leave this mod towards the end of your load order so it overwrites the original mod(s) and tick the box to activate it.

You should now have an hdt ready outfit in your game.

For pefection open bodyslide then Outfit Studio, load your desired outfit, check it has sliders that work, then load the reference for your body, in sliders set your reference body as the base body then conform all. Go over the outfit and solve any base clipping then work your way through the sliders and solve any clipping with them (Perfection isn't always easy :)  ) Save the outfit and go play.

Wow thank you very much, Im gonna try this right away :)

It should be no problem with NMM instead of MO right?

So after following your little guide I got to the part where it is supposed to give me the warning message, but this message does not appear for me. Is it because I use NMM?

*Snip*

So after following your little guide I got to the part where it is supposed to give me the warning message, but this message does not appear for me. Is it because I use NMM?

Its possible, my experience of NMM is generally limited to knowing I much prefer MO as everything seems to just work better.

Edit: On re-reading its definitely because you are using NMM as it doesn't have the overwrite file. I have no idea where the bodyslide output would go with NMM.

*Snip*

Its possible, my experience of NMM is generally limited to knowing I much prefer MO as everything seems to just work better.

Edit: On re-reading its definitely because you are using NMM as it doesn't have the overwrite file. I have no idea where the bodyslide output would go with NMM.

Mhh... I was thinking about moving to MO but the last time I tried that I just had problems with it. Animations not playing and the patcher for skyre just completely fucked up everything. Man I was pissed that day xD

Might give it a try again but Im kinda scared.

Is there no way to get this working with NMM?

*Snip*

Mhh... I was thinking about moving to MO but the last time I tried that I just had problems with it. Animations not playing and the patcher for skyre just completely fucked up everything. Man I was pissed that day xD

Might give it a try again but Im kinda scared.

Is there no way to get this working with NMM?

You could ask in the tech support forum as to how to proceed with NMM and bodyslide, or in the NMM support thread on Nexus.

Probably the last time I'll ask, no offense to everyone. XD

could someone HDT the Edhildil DOminatrix/Pure Lust set?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59408/?

please convert this....

One of the expert converters should take this one on. I recall at least one person mentioning the difficulties involved, but I get the feeling that getting the butt to jiggle would probably be a magnum opus of sorts. From the looks of things, the boob jiggle is already in there, so your work is half-done. All that's needed is the rump. Of course, I'm sure there's some unforseen difficulty with this thing that I forgot about...

yes yes yes, must happen!

+1

Russian conversions by feyory http://modmaximus.net/files/7-1-0-5272

I got some Russian malware from the feyory link. Does anyone know what the deal is with this website?

Anyone have the same experience?

You should use modmaximus.INFO 

Site was hacked

Damn. I had no idea. I'll be sure to do that in the future.

Do you know how to deal with this malware? I think I got most of it but I can't be sure.

yes yes yes, must happen!

+1

Russian conversions by feyory http://modmaximus.net/files/7-1-0-5272

I got some Russian malware from the feyory link. Does anyone know what the deal is with this website?

Anyone have the same experience?

Sorry for my English, this online translator.

The link that I gave early the were working before the site was hacked and stole domain, here is the address where the site has moved http://modmaximus.info/files/7-1-0-5272

Skintight Dragonwear

Not sure if a conversion already exists, but it would be nice to see some a BS2 conversion done. With HDT of course.

yes please!!

I'd actually been looking at it to do a amateur conversion for myself...and while, as it is, the outfit is good, once you start changing it's shape any, holy crap, texture gaps and seams everywhere, and it's non-symmetrical. It's gonna take a real pro, and time, to do a quality job on this one. 

Skintight Dragonwear

Not sure if a conversion already exists, but it would be nice to see some a BS2 conversion done. With HDT of course.

yes please!!

I'd actually been looking at it to do a amateur conversion for myself...and while, as it is, the outfit is good, once you start changing it's shape any, holy crap, texture gaps and seams everywhere, and it's non-symmetrical. It's gonna take a real pro, and time, to do a quality job on this one. 

There is an update with bodyslide HDT

http://www.nexusmods...?id=51323&pUp=1

Just to let everybody know, I'm working on a bunch of conversions for Immersive Armors. I've got around 14 done at the time of this post, and I'm working on more. I skipped the first 10 which already have bodyslide conversions for.

It's my first time working with Outfit Studio, so there's a few shitty parts of the conversions, but oh well. I'll keep doing as many as I can and post back here once I finish up.

Ok, here we go. I got 18 outfits done from Immersive Armor. I didn't do the 10 already done in the already existing conversions (which only have the first 10 armors). I included zap sliders where it was easy to include them from having multiple base shape pieces, such as the Shaman set with the stuff on hooks.

Take note, this is my first time using Outfit Studio, so some of the gear gets some kinda wonky clipping. However, some of the armor sets just suffer from low poly count, which leads to clipping (lookin at you Vanguard set).

I used the CBBE HDT body as the reference shape, and I modified that to include defined and puffy nipples (which can be found HERE). I was pretty lazy for most of the armors and left those sliders in, which is probably why the nipples clip through the armor on some of the models, especially the lower poly ones.

I'll be working on more of the other stuff when I feel like making more conversions. Now, it's actually time to play the game with these :D

Dendenu's IA Conversions.7z

Skintight Dragonwear

yes please!!

There is an update with bodyslide HDT

http://www.nexusmods...?id=51323&pUp=1

wow! thx for the heads up

I finally managed to do the Tera Gunslinger armor from Tera Collection 1.91.

25846-1-1403870501.jpg

There's a bit of an issue with the undercarriage. At first I thought it was my conversion, but it's an issue from the original mod. I don't know enough about 3dmax to fix it, so I just focused on the other stuff. Bodyslide is HDT and I tested with imitation UNP.

I also did Hentai Vidalas dress. Mostly cause I use Ceri the companion and this is her default outfit, but I still like it.

11548-1-1348695693.jpg

Tera Gunslinger.rar

Vidalas Dress.rar