DeepBlueFrog Posted June 14 Author Posted June 14 1 hour ago, Juffo78 said: I have an issue with SD (SE). I have got a running SexLab and Devious Devices configuration. So I installed the SD resources, the SL Dialogues and SD itself. I ran Pandora and LOOT. If SD is active, the game crashes while loading (before the option to start a new game, or load one). What else needs to be done? Did you also install Zaz Animation Pack?
Juffo78 Posted June 15 Posted June 15 21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said: Did you also install Zaz Animation Pack? Yes, I never leave home without 😉. Actually, I checked it and realized, that I did not register the ZAZ animations. However, the game still crashes when SD is acitve. What can interfer with that? I would understand when it would crash loading a save. But while loading the game is another issue.
DeepBlueFrog Posted June 15 Author Posted June 15 6 hours ago, Juffo78 said: Yes, I never leave home without 😉. Actually, I checked it and realized, that I did not register the ZAZ animations. However, the game still crashes when SD is acitve. What can interfer with that? I would understand when it would crash loading a save. But while loading the game is another issue. Did you install the SE version of Sanguine Debauchery and not the LE version by accident?
Juffo78 Posted June 16 Posted June 16 20 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said: Did you install the SE version of Sanguine Debauchery and not the LE version by accident? I checked the files. Regrettably, I did not try to install the LE version. I wonder, if I should try the enhanced edition of 2021. I still have the files and it worked back in the days.
DeepBlueFrog Posted June 17 Author Posted June 17 8 hours ago, Juffo78 said: I checked the files. Regrettably, I did not try to install the LE version. I wonder, if I should try the enhanced edition of 2021. I still have the files and it worked back in the days. I am afraid that would make things worse with SE. The latest version of the mod has some issue, but also include several improvements. 1
vpfmelskseh Posted June 23 Posted June 23 (edited) I don't see SD options on MCM menu of DA, except for "Dreamworld". It worked when I was using 2023 version but now after I updated it to 2025 version, they are completely gone. Is this intended or is it a bug? Edited June 23 by vpfmelskseh
DeepBlueFrog Posted June 23 Author Posted June 23 2 hours ago, vpfmelskseh said: I don't see SD options on MCM menu of DA, except for "Dreamworld". It worked when I was using 2023 version but now after I updated it to 2025 version, they are completely gone. Is this intended or is it a bug? It is probably a bug. I haven't played with DA for a long time, since I moved to Skyrim SE really. I will have to take another look at the SE version. 1
vpfmelskseh Posted July 1 Posted July 1 On 6/23/2026 at 8:50 PM, DeepBlueFrog said: It is probably a bug. I haven't played with DA for a long time, since I moved to Skyrim SE really. I will have to take another look at the SE version. So did you have any luck on this matter...? I checked it with 2023 version, again, and confirmed that works.
DonQuiWho Posted August 4 Posted August 4 @DeepBlueFrog This might give you an incentive to update this mod and bring back the good old days, where the captor used to take the player around with them on their travels on their (what was then an invisible) leash. 🙂 DQW 2
DeepBlueFrog Posted August 4 Author Posted August 4 Ohh nice! You may have given me the push I needed to get out of Cyberpunk mods and back into Skyrim 5
amarithian Posted August 8 Posted August 8 Hey! First and foremost, thanks for an amazing mod. I've played with the LE version for years, and have just made the switch to AE after getting used to the loyal old car that LE is. This is an unfamiliar error to me, as all of my mod dependencies and file conflicts are resolved (I have a pretty heavy yet stable load order, with all of the usual dependencies of ZaZ, Devious Devices and such), but Sanguine's Debauchery is the only mod that is for some reason not functioning. The menu is present, but the manual submit button is not working in the slightest for any type of NPC 🙁. Whenever using Simple Slavery, I'll get the SD+ message of sale, but all it does is leave me in the auction haul and release my character from their binds. This has happened on multiple different saves after clean installs, with or without Simple Slavery. I do get this weird pop-up every so often at random points in game, which I assumed may have something do with it. Is this a big old me problem/have I done something horrifically wrong? I've never had something potentially conflict with SD+ like this in the past, but as I said, I'm still a teeny bit new to modding AE.
DeepBlueFrog Posted August 8 Author Posted August 8 That one is new to me as well. No idea what could be causing it. Did you make sure you are using the AE version of the mod and not the LE version by accident?
amarithian Posted August 13 Posted August 13 On 8/8/2026 at 5:06 PM, DeepBlueFrog said: That one is new to me as well. No idea what could be causing it. Did you make sure you are using the AE version of the mod and not the LE version by accident? Most definitely. Here is how it is looking in my Vortex. Thank you for the response, I'll fiddle around with it and see if I can get it started!
amarithian Posted August 13 Posted August 13 Upon further inspection, I might have found the root of the issue. Yikes!
DeepBlueFrog Posted August 14 Author Posted August 14 I didn't know SD has become incompatible with Zaz. I will have to investigate that.
DonQuiWho Posted August 14 Posted August 14 21 hours ago, amarithian said: Upon further inspection, I might have found the root of the issue. Yikes! and @DeepBlueFrog OOIC, is that different from the current standard use....... ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023 .... as I've never heard of Rev2.7 DQW 1
DonQuiWho Posted August 14 Posted August 14 2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said: Custom version then? 🤷♀️
amarithian Posted August 15 Posted August 15 Interesting. I had no idea it wasn't standard. It was one of the first couple of results for ZaZ for this version of Skyrim.
LillyxFox Posted August 20 Posted August 20 Do you know if there's any voiced dialogue for this/DBVO? I've looked around a bit and can only find the LE versions
DeepBlueFrog Posted August 20 Author Posted August 20 7 hours ago, LillyxFox said: Do you know if there's any voiced dialogue for this/DBVO? I've looked around a bit and can only find the LE versions There is no difference between LE and SE for the voice file structures. You should be able to install the LE files for SE without problem.
Glamour Mask Posted September 20 Posted September 20 I wonder if the mod could do with a bit of refinement. Like letting the slave owners have a home somewhere with all the necessary "equipment" for housing slaves. Just being out in the wild kinda feels too random. Those homes could be spread out across the map. If you get enslaved you are just walked to the closest home. If you're sold at the auction in SimpleSlavery++ the home can ofc be chosen at random. Those homes could be anything. Caves, ruins, shacks, dungeons... Just to get some atmosphere going. And if the have road access, the transport to and from the slave auction would work better. I had a very annoying encounter today where I was teleported with my owner to a lake somewhere in the far north east of the map, surrounded by rocks and mountains with no food or shelter to go on. When he wanted to sell me off, he repeatedly got stuck in rocks. At one point he just blipped out of existence and was further along out of sight when I reloaded. This might solve that problem. I'm no modder by any means and don't expect anybody to do anything just because I said. Just wanted to put the idea out there. 🙏
ThreeWishLimit Posted September 25 Posted September 25 On 9/20/2026 at 5:43 AM, Glamour Mask said: I wonder if the mod could do with a bit of refinement. Like letting the slave owners have a home somewhere with all the necessary "equipment" for housing slaves. Just being out in the wild kinda feels too random. Those homes could be spread out across the map. If you get enslaved you are just walked to the closest home. If you're sold at the auction in SimpleSlavery++ the home can ofc be chosen at random. Those homes could be anything. Caves, ruins, shacks, dungeons... Just to get some atmosphere going. And if the have road access, the transport to and from the slave auction would work better. I had a very annoying encounter today where I was teleported with my owner to a lake somewhere in the far north east of the map, surrounded by rocks and mountains with no food or shelter to go on. When he wanted to sell me off, he repeatedly got stuck in rocks. At one point he just blipped out of existence and was further along out of sight when I reloaded. This might solve that problem. I'm no modder by any means and don't expect anybody to do anything just because I said. Just wanted to put the idea out there. 🙏 I definitely had this very same discussion with DeepBlue a few years ago! Also, males (probably your most common player base) are visual creatures. Simply taxing the player is a cute way to simulate slavery, but emulating where that gold goes is a more appealing display for observers. For example, as gold gets taken, having Owners wear better gear, or display better furnishings. Furnishings are, I imagine, harder to accomplish given the "freeform" nature of the mod, but perhaps those long trips Owners sometimes take could lead to designated slave locations where a more structured experience could be tailored. I greatly enjoyed the freedom that generic selection offered, but I feel that a more structured experience could allow greater depth. Fixed locations can be built and improved upon, where locations that are undescribed can't really have that, since it can change from one moment to the next.
DeepBlueFrog Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 (edited) Totally agree on all points. Moving the code to a more event based approach was an attempt at making this kind of vision possible. In theory, people should be able to create mods that act as location based add-ons for SD+ The main issue at the moment is that the slavery loop itself needs a lot of fixes. I have a detailed plan of what I want to do next to fix it. Right now, I am finally rebuilding my Skyrim setup after the recent modpocalypse. So many mods to update. It's a good thing I moved to Vortex at the beginning of the year, or I would be tearing my hair out at this point (and i don't have much left). Edited September 25 by DeepBlueFrog
Capra_Demon_ Posted September 26 Posted September 26 OK so I came back to this mod after a few years with the AE version, and a bug that i had issues with is still there I noticed, and i don't know if anyone has had the same issue and found a solution. I still have the problem of female masters being registered as victims in sexlab and I have no idea how to fix it still. I don't know if its some setting or if there's something to change with TESedit, but I just can't find much mentions of that problem anywhere for some reason, I saw it only mentioned like once.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now