Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

Thank you for the update and the changes.  Hope you have a good break over Christmas

Quick Query, pls?  You say Zap 7.0, but NOT Zap 8.0

Any particular reason?  Lots of ppl seem to be using 7.0 just fine, and it doesn't seem to change/add anything to the original other than the furniture.  Does that somehow conflict with SD+, or is it anything else?

TIA

See this post about ZAP 8.0: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/39870-sexlab-dialogues-2017-12-22/?page=30&tab=comments#comment-2092667

My main reason is that I have not installed it so I can't tell if it works or not.

If anyone can confirm it is working fine with SD+, I will remove that comment.

6 hours ago, bicobus said:

Following @Destroyah340's comment about races, I suppose we do not need @Content Consumer's addon anymore?

It is still needed for better control over slavery gear. I have plans to expand on the addon to allow people to fine tune slavery options.

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

A suggestion for a minor tweak.

Can the chance of a dreamworld visit slider be changed to allow 1% increments - At the moment, with the minimum of 10% dreamworld visits can happen so often they can become a bit repetitive.

I will make the change. That one is easy. I can't promise I will have time to release a patch before I leave though.

2 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

An old bug of SD came back in last version.

It prevent TFC from sexlab from working while enslaved

If i remember correctly was also present in a really old version and was fixed... 

I just updated this, and dialogues, and it only happens while enslaved.

I don't use TFC so I didn't notice this issue. Did you also upgrade Devious Devices to 4.0?

That will help me understand if it is likely to come from my code or theirs.

1 hour ago, skyrimll said:

It is still needed for better control over slavery gear. I have plans to expand on the addon to allow people to fine tune slavery options.

I will make the change. That one is easy. I can't promise I will have time to release a patch before I leave though.

I don't use TFC so I didn't notice this issue. Did you also upgrade Devious Devices to 4.0?

I have noticed the TFC glitch and I have updated to DD 4.0. 

Also after upgrading SD to 3.6 I went and got enslaved to try out the changes, but a few minutes into it I lost the Master? dialogue option on my owner.   I noticed that SL Dialgoues was only 2.9 so I've upgraded that to 3.0 so I'll try again to see if that caused it.

2 hours ago, skyrimll said:

See this post about ZAP 8.0: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/39870-sexlab-dialogues-2017-12-22/?page=30&tab=comments#comment-2092667

My main reason is that I have not installed it so I can't tell if it works or not.

If anyone can confirm it is working fine with SD+, I will remove that comment.

Thank you for the quick reply.

I'll give it a whirl.  I doubt if I'll get enough playing time to make any confident assertions one way or the other, but I'm sure that others will be able to assess this properly

7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

A suggestion for a minor tweak.

Can the chance of a dreamworld visit slider be changed to allow 1% increments - At the moment, with the minimum of 10% dreamworld visits can happen so often they can become a bit repetitive.

I just updated the files to version 3.6a with a fix for the slider.

Thanks for this great mod.

I've noticed a weird issue: enabling SD+ disables jumping with an armbinder. This is handy for getting to places. I don't know if this is specific to the latest version. Disabling just the ESP (but leaving the FNIS generated files unchanged) re-enables armbinder jumping.

1 minute ago, COLOCO said:

When that

Will no longuer be a probleme??

Always do this.... even when there is no problem :smile:

I can't tell you how many times I was happy to be able to go back to a recently saved copy of a game or even the whole Skyrim folder.

Back up your Saves and Skyrim folders regularly.

14 hours ago, skyrimll said:

Here are some instructions for the logs - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/FAQ#q-you-said-something-about-papyrus-logs-how-do-i-do-that

Any alternative to make the children non essential will result in the same effects.

The only way to make children non essential is to turn them into adults as far as the game engine is concerned... which runs into issues with SexLab's safeguards against children and sex animations.

ok, I'm not touching those mods with a 10ft pole.

here are my logs and the updated load order (I downloaded sd+3.6 and new Dialogue, still no changes). looks like a bunch of text to me, so have fun reading trough that! It generated 3 logs, I don't know which are needed so I took them all.

Hppy holidays to all!

SexLabDebug.0.log

SexLabDebug.1.log

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

I just have a few questions, if I may...

I'll spoiler them, just in case.

Spoiler

I seem to have lost the ability to delay Dreamworld visits until after A Night to Remember.  The only checkbox I have in the Status menu is the Immersive Start.  I don't even need to be enslaved and then escape first.  Just wondering if this was intentional?   I just want to make sure my game isn't bugging out on me.

-Edit: Nevermind.  I see this was mentioned a few pages back.

Also, I see the new starting quest objectives.  Are they able to be completed at this time?  Just wondering if I should hang out with Sanguine a bit longer, or just have him send me home after the 3 days.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, skyrimll said:

Yes i updated DD few days ago and started a new game:

old SD with DD4 didn t have the problem, new SD have the problem... its extremely easy to reproduce:

1) get enslaved 

2) try to use the sexlab assigned key for TFC during any part of the game... 

The problem happens only ifyou are enslaved via SD+

If you wear devices tfc will work normally unless you are enslaved, but as soon as you get enslaved even if you want to tfc while idle, something will prevent you to move camera.

3 hours ago, nath28king said:

ok, I'm not touching those mods with a 10ft pole.

here are my logs and the updated load order (I downloaded sd+3.6 and new Dialogue, still no changes). looks like a bunch of text to me, so have fun reading trough that! It generated 3 logs, I don't know which are needed so I took them all.

Hppy holidays to all!

SexLabDebug.0.log

SexLabDebug.1.log

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

I can't see why you would be having issues with SD+ but one thing stands out - find out which mod this script comes from ('sr_inflateQuest.psc') and fix it. There shouldn't be rows after rows of errors from that script in your log.

3 hours ago, Chicanery said:

I just have a few questions, if I may...

I'll spoiler them, just in case.

Reveal hidden contents

The main quest doesn't start after first enslavement anymore. Instead, the mod looks for certain conditions to be met when you sleep.

'A Night to Remember' is one. Certain locations associated with Sanguine are also some of the conditions (Haelga's bunkhouse, Honningbrew meadery, the Temple in Solitude and the one in Markarth, or Morvunskar). Each has its own chance of sending you there on top of the base chance from the MCM slider.

Some conditions also disable sending you on sleep, like being arrested for example.

I will keep adding to this list as needed. 

For example, I have to make sure you won't be sent to Sanguine if you try to sleep in Solstheim until you complete the main quest there or if you are in Sovengarde or the Soul Cairn (I haven't been there yet... can anyone sleep in the Soul Cairn?).

Please answer this for me or someone else if they know too: I've had mods break my past saves on here & FO4 because the mod author didn't make clear the steps to updating their mod properly. I know you say to make a new game but what else do I have to do exactly with the mod in its in-game MCM & in a manager??? I use Nexus Manager & am on SD+ 3.5.9 so what exactly do I do to update to 3.6 & same for SD Dialogues?

Also for SD+ only, if I were to update on an existing save to avoid having to adjust all my mods MCM setting changes again, what do you think is the best way to do it?

11 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Please answer this for me or someone else if they know too: I've had mods break my past saves on here & FO4 because the mod author didn't make clear the steps to updating their mod properly. I know you say to make a new game but what else do I have to do exactly with the mod in its in-game MCM & in a manager??? I use Nexus Manager & am on SD+ 3.5.9 so what exactly do I do to update to 3.6 & same for SD Dialogues?

Also for SD+ only, if I were to update on an existing save to avoid having to adjust all my mods MCM setting changes again, what do you think is the best way to do it?

I don't think this update has anything that would break an existing game, so it should be safe to copy over the files and keep going.

Now, if you also install Devious Devices 4.0, you WILL have to start a brand new game for it to work properly.

In that case, the right startup sequence for SD+ is:

- enable all non SexLab mods and SexLab itself only

- start a new game and wait until after Helgen (or better, use Live Another Life for its starting cell)

- Activate SexLab in the menu, save and quit

- Enable all other sexlab mods but leave out SD+ (or my other mods)

- Load that saved game, wait for all MCM message to stop, save and quit

- Enable SD+ (and my other mods)

- Load, wait for all message to stop, save and quit

- Finally, load the game again, wait for all messages to stop, and only then, configure all mods in MCM, save and quit

- This is your starting game... rename it and reuse it for new games until you change your load order significantly (replacing mods in the same place in your load order should be ok to keep using the same starting game).

In Requiem it is possible to kill any sleeping NPC with a sneak attack due to a 200x modifier on sleeping targets. I've looked in TESEdit and cannot find the value for adjusting this. Is it possible this is a script and not under game settings? The 200x sneak attack multiplier makes escaping trivial.

Well... I just started a new game with DD 4.0 and SD+ 3.6, got enslaved to a bandit an eventually ended up with iron cuffs around my wrists. The weird thing is that walking and running animations are no longer overwritten with the armbinder ones. Idle animations work though. I've never had this issue before, so I guess I messed something up with my installation this time. Can some help me find out what exactly? :smile: I did run FNIS btw.

EDIT: Nevermind, had outdated SLIF patch installed. It's hard to keep track of things...

2 hours ago, skyrimll said:

I don't think this update has anything that would break an existing game, so it should be safe to copy over the files and keep going.

So I would only have to drag 3.6 into Nexus Manager, let it overwrite 3.5.9 if it asks to & disable/delete the old one when 3.6 finishes installing? Cuz that's what I'm usually told to do when updating new mods over old ones & it has been a hit & miss thing most of the time (worked when updating FNIS but broke past saves with Vinfamy's sex mods in FO4)

46 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

So I would only have to drag 3.6 into Nexus Manager, let it overwrite 3.5.9 if it asks to & disable/delete the old one when 3.6 finishes installing? Cuz that's what I'm usually told to do when updating new mods over old ones & it has been a hit & miss thing most of the time (worked when updating FNIS but broke past saves with Vinfamy's sex mods in FO4)

I can't promise it won't break anything since 1- this is Skyrim we are talking about and 2- I install/update my mods manually (without MO or NMM) for the most part.

I do use NMM for a couple of mods (like Devious Devices) and this is exactly what I do. I disable the old one in NMM, delete it once it is disabled and install the new one. Just make sure to respect the same load order afterwards.