Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is it possible you have another mod interfering with the animations?

How low is SD+ in your load order?

It definitely is possible, as mentioned I'm slowly getting back into load order priorities ETC :$$ I don't remember even half of what I knew back then! Should SD+ be as low as possible in the LO without breaking anything else?

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

Hello there. No idea if it's been answered as I've been away from Skyrim for quite some time; Coming back to SD+ I noticed crawling is missing some directions. It used to work normally before, is that an issue with the latest version?

My fix for it is to make a FNIS PCEA folder and activate them over top of it, but u gotta go back in, change it, and refresh animations every time you wanna stand back up but meh where's the fun of being humiliated if you can stand up so I just keep it on.

25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Good idea, I do that too ?

works for everything tho like cheese or potions n stuff

I think even arrows

eep.  Potions are worth big bucks in my setup.  If I'm going to give a master a potion he better flippin adore me for it!

On 5/11/2020 at 3:24 AM, donttouchmethere said:

It ever worked normally for you? ?

Yes, it did actually. It was quite consistent. Though I do not remember the version of SD+ I was using back then, sorry!

Going to edit this to add that it may have been that I had replaced all directions with the same animation, but again I do not remember. All I do remember is that crawling worked, and it looked consistent enough visually- A lot more than now, where my character gets up to walk in some directions.

2nd edit : Keeping W pressed and navigating with mouse at walk speed, or pressing most directions with W pressed, seems to be pretty consistent. I do see my character standing if I wiggle enough in opposite directions, but I'll take it. It's good.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is it possible you have another mod interfering with the animations?

How low is SD+ in your load order?

Apologies for quoting you directly, but could you tell me exactly which of the two files is the actual load order for Vortex? There are two in AppData/Roaming/Vortex/Skyrim/Profiles. One is LoadOrder and the other is PlugIn, and they look almost completely identical.

Then, supposing I arrange things as I want manually, how do I prevent Vortex from changing anything? Turn off auto sort in the app?

Setting rules within Vortex itself seems extremely tedious and time consuming to me, not to mention a bit confusing. For example, if I had A.ESM and B.ESM, and want B to be prevalent over A, do I set it so B "Load After" A? Same for ESP, if I have X.ESP and Y.ESP and want X to be prevalent over Y, then X "Load After" Y?

And then of course there's the fact I have to do this for all the crap in there without visual clues, since the list in the interface itself does not visibly reflect those rules. I feel NMM was far more organic with load order.

Hey in any case, I would appreciate any information!! Thanks!

Good afternoon. I ran into a different matter, which may be intentional. Is SD+ excluding certain creatures? Not sure if that's been discussed in the past. Some creatures throw me a (Never Mind...) which I assume is some sort of more immersive way to say the creature is not covered by the mod. If I am wrong, then what results in that message instead of enslavement?

2 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Good afternoon. I ran into a different matter, which may be intentional. Is SD+ excluding certain creatures? Not sure if that's been discussed in the past. Some creatures throw me a (Never Mind...) which I assume is some sort of more immersive way to say the creature is not covered by the mod. If I am wrong, then what results in that message instead of enslavement?

I see that sometimes too with creatures I know that are viable SD masters.

I also see that sometimes during enslavement to a creature.

Not sure if it's a cooldown for approaches or if another mod is running something on my PC and the creature stops the approach.

Don't forget to grab "SD Customization Addons" for more possible masters, if you don't have that already.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I see that sometimes too with creatures I know that are viable SD masters.

I also see that sometimes during enslavement to a creature.

Not sure if it's a cooldown for approaches or if another mod is running something on my PC and the creature stops the approach.

Don't forget to grab "SD Customization Addons" for more possible masters, if you don't have that already.

Interesting, maybe a lock out from another mod? And yes, I've installed the SD+ Customization file ^_^

28 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Interesting, maybe a lock out from another mod? And yes, I've installed the SD+ Customization file ^_^

I have also OsmelMC's tweak for SD+/SLdialogues and his tweak for SexlabArousedCreatures installed.

Might have something to do with that too.

Like SLdialogues and SAC start both at the same time?

Whatever it is, it doesn't happen regularly and the base creature approach via SLdialogues works (enslavement/approach)

21 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I have also OsmelMC's tweak for SD+/SLdialogues and his tweak for SexlabArousedCreatures installed.

Might have something to do with that too.

Like SLdialogues and SAC start both at the same time?

Whatever it is, it doesn't happen regularly and the base creature approach via SLdialogues works (enslavement/approach)

All in all it does work, I'm just trying to iron out some inconsistencies if I can, or bring them up if I can't :$$

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's the way to go ?

I think I'm already too glitch tolerant ?

Bugs need to do a critical hit on me for reacting on LL ?⚔️

I was too, until earlier when I was hit with some sweet Nurgle discolouration on my character, which appears after I wait in game... Which on its own is also pretty weird on top of in fact, having a discolouration... :C Frustration is kicking in. But that's irrelevant to SD+.

8 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

I was too, until earlier when I was hit with some sweet Nurgle discolouration on my character, which appears after I wait in game... Which on its own is also pretty weird on top of in fact, having a discolouration... :C Frustration is kicking in. But that's irrelevant to SD+.

I would be frustrated too if I get a discoloration just from waiting ?

Don't give up!

Drink some Skooma with Skooma whore installed, that solves the discoloration in no time ?

Not really helpful right? ?

1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

I would be frustrated too if I get a discoloration just from waiting ?

Don't give up!

Drink some Skooma with Skooma whore installed, that solves the discoloration in no time ?

Not really helpful right? ?

Wait, how do you know I have it installed ;3 Hahahaha!

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Heresy grows from too much LL browsing :classic_unsure:

Even heretics such as my self might dislike Psykers in general ;3 Whether or not I can be considered a heretic, and according to whom, is another matter by the way! And I better stop here and possibly apologize... This thread is for SD+ discussion after all.

12 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Even heretics such as my self might dislike Psykers in general ;3 Whether or not I can be considered a heretic, and according to whom, is another matter by the way! And I better stop here and possibly apologize... This thread is for SD+ discussion after all.

lol yes we should stop here with 40k or DeepBlueFrog grabs his heavy flamer and goes all:

?"Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean."?

Not sure if Bug but:

1. Surrender does not work when the enemies are Males AND Females both (if Master gender is Male). 
Even when I have the male in crosshair, it does not work. 
I had to kill the females first, then it works. 

2. After Surrender the Master starts Sex Animation, but his buddies start the combat again. So without godmode it all goes to hell. 

I remember both these did not happen in earlier versions, but might be wrong. Surrender was always buggy.
Anybody else with similar problems? 

EDIT:

Just realised the MCM was responsible. 
If Combat Surrender Chance is 0% you cannot surrender.
I want to report that the description is faulty then. It says "Death Alternative" but in fact also is necessary without that mod. 

On 9/5/2019 at 6:58 AM, donttouchmethere said:

You mean this FNIS error warning?

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

Should not cause CTD, at least not right away.

So far on every LO with SD+ - on my setups -there was no CTD because of that FNIS error or during SD+ installation.

My suggestion would be to investigate if you have all SD requirements or look for other reasons why SD+ will cause a CTD in combination with your Setup after it installs itself.

If you install SD+ on a running game and you get CTD, try and start a new game and see if the same happens.

Check number of active plugins, should not be higher than 254, unless you use bashed patch or merged mods.

Use Crash Fixes to make your game more stable, especially if you are already close to the 65k string limit.

Reveal hidden contents

SD minimal requirements:

• SexLab V1.62+
  • SKSE (V1.7.3)
  • SkyUI (latest)
  • Fores New Idles in Skyrim (Latest version. The spells add-on is not required.) => check your animation count
  • Zaz animation pack V7.0 (NOT tested yet on v8.0 - let me know if it works for you) => SD works fine with ZAZ, ZAZ 8, ZAZ 8+ (ZAZ 8+ includes all other ZAZ versions)
  • Devious Devices Integration => 4.0 and higher (SD works with 4.3)
  • Devious Devices Assets
  • Devious Devices Expansion => 4.0 and higher (SD works with 4.3)
  • SexLab Aroused (Redux) => or the SLAx Baka version
  • SexLab Dialogues - required to interact with your master during enslavement. => you want it! Check it's requirements too
  • SlaveTats and the addon SlaveTatsEventBridge (also available in the download area of SD+) are needed if you want slave marks.
  • A custom body replacer - CBBE (bodyslide) or UNP (UUNP) body replacers are supported
  • A custom skeleton => XPMSE => Realistic Ragdolls and Force is included already
  • Fuz Ro D'oh - for silent dialogues => check if it is in the right folder after installation

If you use Frostfall:

Compatibility with Frostfall 3.0
The "SDPlus30Addons" file is no longer needed. For compatiblity with Frostfall, pleasure use the customized version of SexLab Warm Bodies in my Obscure Patches page.

Hi, question..

is there a solution to get the warning out of FNIS or is it something i can ignore?

I use frostfall 3.4 - does that impact/compromise SD+? 

What is that Sd/SL dialogue tweak from OsmelMC?

Anyone has a link?

The 'nevermind' message is a cooldown mechanism I put in place to prevent overlapping sexlab animations. It means the game thinks you are either engaged in sexlab right now or the last animation was too recent.

Maybe its just me or maybe it was changed in the latest version?

But when i updated to the latest version of SD and started over on a fresh save. SD no longer show up on Death Alternative under the "OnDeath" events?

SD events still show up on the blackout events tho.

Will this cause issues like being immortal due to no events no longer is under "OnDeath" events? Or is it a bug on my end?

Thanks

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is that Sd/SL dialogue tweak from OsmelMC?

Anyone has a link?

The 'nevermind' message is a cooldown mechanism I put in place to prevent overlapping sexlab animations. It means the game thinks you are either engaged in sexlab right now or the last animation was too recent.

Here is the link:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

I use the tweaks for SD+/SLdialogue and I really like what he is doing.

Mainly it adds a chance to fight off SD approches from SD masters and creatures via stamina requirement.

Means if you get the SD pop up "Resist - Give in" "Resist - Surrender - Sex Only" and you choose resist, then the outcome will be stamina based.

This goes great together with SLS or SLAC or STA or any other mod that reduces stamina for a short/long period of time.

For example being ill from a disease that drowns stamina makes it easier for creatures to approach.

Low Stamina from being hungry or getting a slap on the ass at the right time makes it easier for the SDmaster to subdue the PC (can't resist because low stamin), but also give the PC a chance to resist if stamina is high.

Tested SD with those patches for hours now and works flawless.

(Although it's dangerous together with SLS and low stamina and low lvl, because going close to any friendly creature can end in enslavement!)

Because of "SLAC + OsmelMC'stweak" I see way more SD+ creature approaches via message box, because SLAC pulls aroused creatures near the PC, this in turn gives SD/SLdialogues a higher chance to trigger an event.