Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

9 hours ago, dude7189 said:

Hi, question..

is there a solution to get the warning out of FNIS or is it something i can ignore?

I use frostfall 3.4 - does that impact/compromise SD+? 

Warning can be ignored. Mainly it messes up FNIS CTD calculation, in-game I couldn't see any bad side effects.

Unless the slightly glitched crawling animation is based on that warning (strafing left/right while crawling).

Frostfall goes very well together with SD+.

SD+ is Frostfall aware.

SD supports Frostfall and prevents you from freezing to death if enslaved.

19 hours ago, Nymra said:

Just realised the MCM was responsible. 
If Combat Surrender Chance is 0% you cannot surrender.
I want to report that the description is faulty then. It says "Death Alternative" but in fact also is necessary without that mod. 

Remember me to try that at home! ?

EDIT: I guess you mean "enslavement chance" and not combat surrender chance?

Didn't know, but you're right. You can control the enslavement chance after manual surrender that way even if Death Alternative isn't installed.

0% = sex only after surrender

100% = enslavement (+sex) after surrender

WARNING: NDUN's broken civil rape NPC dialogue will kick in after everyone is calmed and the PC is naked.

SD surrender is slow enough to give NDUN time to trigger events during surrender.

=> prevents SD surrender to work properly (lot of "Nevermind" messages)

Hi everyone,

running the latest version of SD+ and seem to have some trouble with my follower. In the past I swear I was able to surrender or go through defeat and me and my follower would serve the same master. Now, I always get the message "your follower got dragged away in bondage" I have tried all permutations of SL Defeat, DAYMOL and directly surrendering through SD+ and the outcome is always the same.
So my first questions is what is the expected behavior of SD+ with followers? Has anyone else reported any problems with this in terms of getting captured by the same master (you and your follower). Many thanks!

On 5/14/2020 at 4:21 AM, pnutz78 said:

"your follower got dragged away in bondage"

The line is from SD+. If you get enslaved there is a chance that your followers will be send to Mistwatch and kept there until you free them.

This (very) rarely works for me and the followers will run back to my PC a short while or right away after they where send away (they come back naked and restrained with some invisible and some visible SD restrains.

If those followers come back they will react as if they are enslaved to the same master as the PC. Maybe follower frameworks cause this behavior or mods that change something in Mistwatch?

I can see that SD adds a lot of ZAP furniture and cages to Mistwatch, maybe this SD quest isn't finished yet?

On 5/7/2020 at 9:00 PM, jlttsmiley said:

If I am not mistaken , it has to do with your slave level as your level increases your toon is given more liberty like not being restrained are more free time away from your master. This can be adjusted in the main menu under slave level 0 to 6.

Your slave does not go down once you have escape or kill your master and can carry over to your next master.

Example if your slave level advanced to 3 with your first master and if enough time does not pass before your next enslavement you may start as a level 3 slave with the benefits that come with that level. At higher levels you are able to walk around with free time unless this has been changed.

On 5/10/2020 at 1:28 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Many people have problems with just about every mod. This is Skyrim we are talking about :)

It is a feature that isn't fully developed yet.

Many people complained that they were chained too much and couldn't do anything while enslaved.

I tried to keep the player's hand free so they could do more while enslaved (to serve their master), and chain/bind them only when they are misbehaving.

I haven't found the right balance yet between chains and hands-free.

I am planning to make all items less modern looking by default and leave the modern style as an option from SD Addon.

It seems like I'm not being clear enough when it comes to what I meant her hands are freed.

What I mean, is that her hands were NEVER tied up. EVER!
The reason I hate it is because all I need to do is for my char to either pickpocket or sneak attack her masters to death. The other time her hands were tied up, she was quickly freed after a few rounds of sex which is like her 3rd or 4th rape? It took like 15 minutes until her hands are freed I think? Slavery level 0, no slavery progress, just start out with her hands freed.

I know this version has an option to ask for the hands to be untied at lvl 4, but so far it hasn't worked for me. Since this version make the masters approach my char (finally), you could make it so that in the early stages, her hands will be untied for a limited amount of time when the master demands specific tasks like cooking or robbing the entire dungeon. Even that, I still think this kind of tasks should come around lvl 3-4. Ask to get her hands freed should be an option around 4 or 5 then the hands can be untied by default at lvl 6. But in my opinion, making a slave out of a random adventurer who can kill dragons is always a dangerous idea, some restrictive gears are always necessary.

I love some of the items on Heretical Resources, they have chained handcuffs for both the front and the back of the body. These handcuffs with extra mobility could be "given" or a "present" to her when the master trust his slave enough to work around the camp/cave/ruins/whatever. Then you can give attack debuff or magic attack debuff while the handcuffs are on so now there's a reason why attacking her master is a bad idea. I was thinking about throwing pickpocket & lockpicking debuffs as well but I think that's just too cruel.

But as for working around the camp, I never bought into the idea because there was never a lot of things to do especially when some dungeons don't have cooking pots or enough ingredients to cook with. If not working around the camp, I find it counter intuitive for you to be the one to rob the bandit lair & give everything to your master. They were trying to stop you from taking their stuff just so you can take their stuff again? Which is why I always prefer the mod to be rape heavy so at least that will the terrible fate & a bad end.

I've been having this persistent issue with this mod where my slavery exposure level starts dropping automatically as soon as I'm enslaved until it hits -10, and then it just stays there permanently. This prevents my slavery level from ever increasing past 1 unless I raise the minimum level in the MCM menu. Any idea what might be causing this?

Bestiality is toggled in SL Dialogs right?  I tried turning it off but I'm still getting fucked by things like bandit pit dogs and I am seriously triggered by it.

Also if my owner isn't a bandit, and I even took us both out of bandit ally faction to be sure, why are bandits still not attacking me?

This one got asked a lot, but I never saw an answer I could remember:

Got enslaved by creature

SD sanguine collar gets equipped

Enslavement ends (but harecore setting is on)

Collar stays (as expected)

Now the big question: what NPC is able to remove it? Court mages?

Atm I tried a few from blacksmith to mages without success.

I remember I could remove the sanguine collar if it is added by sanguine himself by one of the 2 working court mages.

Is that also true for the collar added by creatures?

Just asking before I travel thru Skyrim to find a solution for something that might not has one or is glitched.

(usually some mods - that add DDs to the PC - will remove the sanguine to equip some other collar, but I guess that isn't the "SD way" to remove it ^^)

EDIT:

NPCs pointed via dialogue to a court mage => 2 would work (before I reached one of the SD compatible court mages DEC decided to just exchange the collar ^^)

Working Court Wizards: Farengar, Wylandriah

Spoiler

JobCourtWizardFaction.jpg.8ed3ca53131146ef3033a64703b7803c.jpg

⚠️ Bugreport I:

It looks like SD doesn't registers if creature enslavement ended (via escape/asking a NPC to deactivate the collar)

This causes SD to still search for a line of sight for the non existing creature master => looks like that causes stack dumps

Question regarding animations...When enslaved by Sanguine and crawling, would it be possible to have a sprint animation that is different from the normal animation. Something like the the Khajit sneak run? So you have to crawl but you need to move quickly to catch-up to your captor or whatever, you sprint but still in the crawl animation, instead of jumping up, sprinting and then collapsing back into the crawl animation. Thank you.

First time trying to install SD and having some trouble. I followed the installation process on the FAQ when I installed all the mods. Whenever I get enslaved its like my owner doesn't even know that I am their slave. They just stand around and do nothing or follow their regular patrol (maybe this is what they are supposed to do idk?). I will constantly get a message that its time to be put away for the night and to follow them, but when I press OK they just stand there and do nothing.

Here is a video what happens when I am enslaved: https://streamable.com/ai62h7

Here is my load order: https://pastebin.com/NGQkfjwN

Maybe I have some mod incompatibility or something? I read here:

You master will have a behavior based on their faction and personality type:

• If your master is indoors, stays put with idles, eat, sleep schedule
  • If master is outside, walks you to a slaver destination based on personality type

I have tried getting enslaved by multiple different kinds of enemies and I have never been walked to slaver destination. Let me know if there is anything else I can provide. Any help is appreciated, very new to this kind of modding.

50 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Still not compatible with @Inte patches?

That's a question for Inte.

I tried to incorporate some of his ideas when I can, but he is taking a different direction than mine in several ways, so it is better to keep most of these changes as a patch.

On 5/20/2020 at 8:37 PM, ilovetea69 said:

wil this mod work if I use Slax or Aroused redux by baka factory? I want to use approach and horrible harrasment along with this mod.

I tried them both and they both work with SD+

I had troubles with SLAX not recognizing some armors as not naked (or at least other mods connected to SLA didn't recognize armors anymore) and SLAX seems to have trouble reducing arousal after sexlab lesbian animations.

No issues with the baka factory SLA version (if I understand it just adds functions to SLA but doesn't change much else)

On 5/21/2020 at 11:13 PM, Saurain said:

Whenever I get enslaved its like my owner doesn't even know that I am their slave.

> Are you seeing any dialogue options like "please" "please (*sob*)" "I brought you something" "I have gold for you"?

> does the NPC's name change to "owner"?

> do you get a quest entry in your quest log "enslaved" (with a quest pointer on the owner)

> are there any idle spots around the owner could use to ...errr... idle? If not change location.

Recommendations:

> if you move SD+ below LAL also move everything SD+ related below LAL (same goes for bashed patch)

> check your fuz roh D-oh installation

> use a mod like "better dialogues controls" with SLdialogues

> you need to install both: SD resources and overwrite it with SD main file

I will constantly get a message that its time to be put away for the night and to follow them, but when I press OK they just stand there and do nothing.

> is a cage close by?

> are cage scenes activated in SD MCM?

> if it still doesn't work even if a cage is nearby you could also try Inte's SDpatches for cage scenes

I have never been walked to slaver destination.

That only works if:

> you are at least 24 hours enslaved

> you are in a wilderness cell after the 24 hours (owner doesn't leave the indoor cell after the initial enslavement on his own, you need to leave the place)

> if you have good standing/hours free by giving the owner stuff he want move to mistwatch

> if the owner missing the right personality (what ever hat means) it might never happen => careful if a civil owner - or a owner not in the bandit faction - : if the owner brings you to mistwatch he will be killed after your transfer to a bandit master and the owner looses all SD added factions from him (if the owner is essential you get an endless fight).

If you have a owner that wants to travel to an "enslavement transfer location" and it is going nowhere you could also use the added dialogue option like "where are we going?", this can be used to teleport right to the target destination.

If the dialogue option doesn't show up your master might just patrol the area after saying something like "we are going for a walk, stay close" or "stop dragging your feet".

> in my experience moving to mistwatch is a rare event, best chance to trigger it is to keep the owner in a "frowning" state

4 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Still not compatible with @Inte patches?

Why do you think that?

I use SDpatches + SD together since Inte started to create those patches and it works well "as far as scripted events in random locations with random masters can work well".

Just keep all used versions up to date.

On 5/23/2020 at 10:55 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Why do you think that?

I use SDpatches + SD together since Inte started to create those patches and it works well "as far as scripted events in random locations with random masters can work well".

Just keep all used versions up to date.

On the mod page
"

SD Patches from Inte is NOT compatible with this version of SD+.
It must be disabled and all scripts starting with _sd removed from your scripts folder if you want to use this version of SD+.

"

5 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

On the mod page
"

SD Patches from Inte is NOT compatible with this version of SD+.
It must be disabled and all scripts starting with _sd removed from your scripts folder if you want to use this version of SD+.

"

AH!

That warning is for the 2044 version of SD.

Inte still offered an old SD version on the SDpatches page and a SDpatches version for that old SD version.

This causes sometimes confusion, because SDpatches versions for SD v3+ got created later.

SDpatches v3.45 is compatible to SD+ (Mar 2020) 2020-03-29

On 5/23/2020 at 9:51 PM, donttouchmethere said:

> Are you seeing any dialogue options like "please" "please (*sob*)" "I brought you something" "I have gold for you"?

> does the NPC's name change to "owner"?

> do you get a quest entry in your quest log "enslaved" (with a quest pointer on the owner)

> are there any idle spots around the owner could use to ...errr... idle? If not change location.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. This I'm not sure about. How would I change locations if there were no places for the owner to idle?

> if you move SD+ below LAL also move everything SD+ related below LAL (same goes for bashed patch)

Only reason why I moved SD+ below LAL is because the FAQ advised me to move it at the bottom of my load order. Should I just move it one place above LAL? LOOT auto sorts it somewhere near the middle of my load order. Should I just trust LOOT?

> is a cage close by?

> are cage scenes activated in SD MCM?

> if it still doesn't work even if a cage is nearby you could also try Inte's SDpatches for cage scenes

1. Don't think there were cages close by

2. Cage scenes were activated.

3. I will try turning the option off to see if that was maybe causing any issues.

> you need to install both: SD resources and overwrite it with SD main file

I did install both but I installed SD main file first and SD resources 2nd. Should I do it the other way around?

That only works if:

> you are at least 24 hours enslaved

> you are in a wilderness cell after the 24 hours (owner doesn't leave the indoor cell after the initial enslavement on his own, you need to leave the place)

> if you have good standing/hours free by giving the owner stuff he want move to mistwatch

> if the owner missing the right personality (what ever hat means) it might never happen => careful if a civil owner - or a owner not in the bandit faction - : if the owner brings you to mistwatch he will be killed after your transfer to a bandit master and the owner looses all SD added factions from him (if the owner is essential you get an endless fight).

If you have a owner that wants to travel to an "enslavement transfer location" and it is going nowhere you could also use the added dialogue option like "where are we going?", this can be used to teleport right to the target destination.

If the dialogue option doesn't show up your master might just patrol the area after saying something like "we are going for a walk, stay close" or "stop dragging your feet".

> in my experience moving to mistwatch is a rare event, best chance to trigger it is to keep the owner in a "frowning" state

Okay that makes sense thanks for the info. The FAQ page made it seem like it was always supposed to happen.

Thanks for all your help, really appreciate it!

1 hour ago, Saurain said:

4. This I'm not sure about. How would I change locations if there were no places for the owner to idle?

First I have to add a correction => if the owner wants to sell you he will leave the place you are enslaved in after 24+ hours.

Sometimes that doesn't happen. If that is the case you can help a little by leaving the cell with the owner after 24 hours:

So prevent getting punished while leading the owner out of your actual location (if a loading door is involved) make sure to make him happy first.

To get more freedom to move around give the owner stuff until you see positive numbers on screen from SD+ messages.

I think it's called disposition and it rises the more stuff you give to the owner and also if you can finish various quests he gives you (like: "bring weapon, book, gold, anything that is worth something). The more disposition points you collect the more hours of freedom to move around you have available.

Try to leave the place only after the first 24 hours or you get punished anyways unrelated to the free time you collected.

After 24 hours you might also rise to slave lvl 2 => you will get a lot more quests from the Owner at that lvl

Tactics for MCM settings:

You can set a max number of days you will be enslaved => no freedom for you until that set time runs out. This in turn makes it not necessary to keep your master always max happy.

Alternative approach to make disposition more meaningful => set the number of days you will be enslaved very low, like 1 or 2 days. Like that you can regain your freedom earlier if you can manage to make the owner happy (disposition) and also if you manage to collect enough gold to buy yourself out.

To get released:

> Owners disposition reached the disposition lvl you set in SD MCM

> enough gold to buy your freedom, also set in SD MCM, but it also rises constantly from enslavement to enslavement above the min setting in MCM

> min days until you can be released are over

@DeepBlueFrog: pls correct me if talk bogus ?

Only reason why I moved SD+ below LAL is because the FAQ advised me to move it at the bottom of my load order. Should I just move it one place above LAL? LOOT auto sorts it somewhere near the middle of my load order. Should I just trust LOOT?

What worked for me:

all SD related esp above LAL (and above bashed patch)

all SD related esp below LAL (and also below bashed patch)

I keep all SD related mods close together and keep them above mods that connect to SD+ (means mods that need SD in one from or another)

If you don't have a crazy complex LO you can trust LOOT (until you can't ?)

I did install both but I installed SD main file first and SD resources 2nd. Should I do it the other way around?

Depending on your Mod Manager:

> NMM: resources first overwrite with SD main file, don't overwrite MNC SLAL / ABC HDT files

> MO: you can decide after installation what installed file should win via your left plane (danger! DTMT is a NMM user and might not fully understand all MO options for overwrites)

1. Don't think there were cages close by

If no cages are close by I can't tell how newest SD+ will react.

I use Inte's SDpatches and it will lock the PC into a zaz animation for the night if no cage is close by (or the owner will search for a cage/jail/lockable door in close proximity => can also lead to funny/surprising/frustrating situations: like getting locked behind a door in a room with a dungeon exit ^^)

On 5/25/2020 at 5:20 PM, Saurain said:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

=> your SD owner works as intended. Owner will get more lively after the first 24 hours.

What I mean with idle: everything furniture or idle markers will be used by the owner. If there are non he just will stand around. If the area is that boring you can try and leave with him.

The 24hours until owner shows more "behavior" can also be reached by just waiting.

If you add some mods that cause approaches by creatures/NPCs they will make good use of that time => SD+ will add all factions to the PC the NPC is friendly to (or even more?), this makes Actors available for approaches that usually would be hostile.

Mods that work well together with SD enslavement:

DCL, Sexlife (so your not the only one that suffers), SLAC, SLadventures

DH works too but might also cause clusterfucks

Any other mods that trigger approaches by NPC.

Just experiment around a bit =D

Also prostitution mods help to get some gold anywhere.

If you constantly have issues finding something to give to the Owner:

Dynamic things => transforms all static barrels/boxes into functional ones so you can find stuff to make owner happy or to find food/drinks

Campfire/tentapalooza => turns even the most boring dungeon into a NPC idle heaven (makes only sense if you plan to be enslaved at one location for a while)

On 5/25/2020 at 10:24 AM, donttouchmethere said:

=> your SD owner works as intended. Owner will get more lively after the first 24 hours.

What I mean with idle: everything furniture or idle markers will be used by the owner. If there are non he just will stand around. If the area is that boring you can try and leave with him.

The 24hours until owner shows more "behavior" can also be reached by just waiting.

Okay this is making a lot more sense to me after reading your suggestions. I tried again and after 24 hours you were right they did get more lively and it seems like things are in good working order for the most part.

On 5/25/2020 at 10:24 AM, donttouchmethere said:

If you add some mods that cause approaches by creatures/NPCs they will make good use of that time => SD+ will add all factions to the PC the NPC is friendly to (or even more?), this makes Actors available for approaches that usually would be hostile.

Mods that work well together with SD enslavement:

DCL, Sexlife (so your not the only one that suffers), SLAC, SLadventures

DH works too but might also cause clusterfucks

Any other mods that trigger approaches by NPC.

Just experiment around a bit =D

Also prostitution mods help to get some gold anywhere.

If you constantly have issues finding something to give to the Owner:

Dynamic things => transforms all static barrels/boxes into functional ones so you can find stuff to make owner happy or to find food/drinks

Campfire/tentapalooza => turns even the most boring dungeon into a NPC idle heaven (makes only sense if you plan to be enslaved at one location for a while)

Thanks a bunch for all these mod suggestions. I will definitely check these out, the dynamic things mod seems like it will help out a lot with SD. I was wondering how I was supposed to find stuff for my master if I'm limited to the area I'm in.

Only issues I'm having now are:

1. My master will constantly tell me to put clothes on, it's like the default NPC line for when you're walking around without clothes. It breaks any kind of immersion when my master tells me to put on clothes, I do, then get punished because he doesn't want me to have clothes on lol. Anyway to cut this line from the game?

2. When being punished with each whip my character is moved backwards. It just looks really silly especially when I'm tied up to an object from DD and the whole object is getting moved back with each hit. Any idea how to fix this? Maybe some setting in MCM I'm missing?

Thanks again for all your help, I really appreciate it :)