Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

57 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Looks like you have a case of bad initialization of SD.

You will have to either try to use the shut down option in SD+ menu, then save and reload, or start a new game instead with no SD enabled, save and load with SD enabled, then save again and load a 3rd time to properly initialize it.

I've already tried to restart SD, but didn't solved, even in a new game.

I tried another test, using the "\" key to surrender/submit during the combat, but it doesn't work anyway.

Is there any way to activate the quest enslaved using the console command?

9 minutes ago, Alexandra The Nord Queen said:

I've already tried to restart SD, but didn't solved, even in a new game.

I tried another test, using the "\" key to surrender/submit during the combat, but it doesn't work anyway.

Is there any way to activate the quest enslaved using the console command?

The problem is that SD in your game is not properly initialized, so all variables and scripts related to SD+ are not responsive.

You should try to get your new game / start procedure for SD+ as close as this checklist :

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/FAQ#q-what-is-the-proper-way-to-install-sd

It looks like a lot when you first ready it, but I have use this procedure every single time I am testing new games and I never had any issue with initialization of the mod.

49 minutes ago, atreyatan said:

Hey Skyrimll, is it possible to be able to use the kneeling/crawling outside of enslavement? I like to use it for other mods to roleplay. Also another thing is it possible to disable dialogue with creatures entirely i just want them to bark when i activate them mostly if its not possible currently don't worry about it i was just wondering if there was a setting.

Kneeling/Crawling should work outside of enslavement. Just use the up and down arrow keys by default (you should be able to remap the keys in the menu if they conflict with something else).

You also have a checkbox in the menu for SexLab Dialogues to disable creature enslavement and popup menu entierely.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I noticed that Sanguine kept all my keys too.  I just stole them back with the console.  Select him when you have the console open and then type "openactorcontainer 1" and you can take your keys back.  Maybe gold too, I'm not sure.

Thank you, I tried to steal him but I can not sneak in the Dreamworld O.o is that intended?

Will try by console then...

I hope someone can still answer my other questions?

Is everything I don’t take back lost with the next enslavement?

7 minutes ago, caocaothedeciever said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Quick question- is it normal for when being punished by your owner (i.e. you're put into a Zaz Pose and whipped like in a cage, or on a cross, etc.) for the pose to be interrupted when whipped?

Also, probably a stupid question, but is SD Patches compatible with SD+ 36a?

SD patches is not compatible with any version after SD 3.0

Unfotunately, I haven’t found a way to prevent changes in poses while being whipped.

11 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

Thank you, I tried to steal him but I can not sneak in the Dreamworld O.o is that intended?

Will try by console then...

I hope someone can still answer my other questions?

Is everything I don’t take back lost with the next enslavement?

That is something I still have to fix. Anything you don’t take back remains in Sanguines inventory and eventually, should disappear if he is respawned.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The problem is that SD in your game is not properly initialized, so all variables and scripts related to SD+ are not responsive.

You should try to get your new game / start procedure for SD+ as close as this checklist :

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/FAQ#q-what-is-the-proper-way-to-install-sd

It looks like a lot when you first ready it, but I have use this procedure every single time I am testing new games and I never had any issue with initialization of the mod.

I uninstalled SD following the uninstalation steps, installed the new version and started a new game. The same problem occurs. Very strange.
Here goes the Papyrus about this try, using a new game:

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Kneeling/Crawling should work outside of enslavement. Just use the up and down arrow keys by default (you should be able to remap the keys in the menu if they conflict with something else).

You also have a checkbox in the menu for SexLab Dialogues to disable creature enslavement and popup menu entierely.

When i press down nothing happens when i press up key it just says im already standing.

6 hours ago, Alexandra The Nord Queen said:

I uninstalled SD following the uninstalation steps, installed the new version and started a new game. The same problem occurs. Very strange.
Here goes the Papyrus about this try, using a new game:

Papyrus.0.log

Errors like these are severe errors pointing at missing files, or maybe mixed up versions, or badly installed or initialized mod.

[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ResetStanceOverrides" in state "" on object "_sdqs_fcts_constraints".
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctConstraints_var" on object "_sdqs_fcts_slavery"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctConstraints" on object "_sdqs_fcts_slavery"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctSlavery_var" on object "_sdmes_bound"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctConstraints_var" on object "_sdmes_bound"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctConstraints" on object "_sdmes_bound"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctSlavery" on object "_sdmes_bound"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctSlavery_var" on object "_sdqs_enslavement"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctConstraints_var" on object "_sdqs_enslavement"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctConstraints" on object "_sdqs_enslavement"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctSlavery" on object "_sdqs_enslavement"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctSlavery_var" on object "_sdqs_fcts_inventory"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctSlavery" on object "_sdqs_fcts_inventory"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctInventory_var" on object "_sdqfs_thugslave_01"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctInventory" on object "_sdqfs_thugslave_01"

The rest of the errors just go downhill from there.

If you are using Mod Organizer, check the configuration. It could be using old files or missing files by mistakes.

19 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

How exactly did you leave?

Don't wanna spoil... I activated... and landed in a basement. ;)

That other time when he followed me, that was after asking him to let me go. I just tried again and noticed, Sanguine did not follow me... I'm still enslaved and in his service and everything. The game does not complain that I am to far away or something; The "unstick" button brings me back to the Dreamworld.

42 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

Don't wanna spoil... I activated... and landed in a basement. ;)

That other time when he followed me, that was after asking him to let me go. I just tried again and noticed, Sanguine did not follow me... I'm still enslaved and in his service and everything. The game does not complain that I am to far away or something; The "unstick" button brings me back to the Dreamworld.

That's normal.

It's still a little quirky but one of the long term goals of the mod is for the player to become the companion of an NPC, to serve them and fight for them while questing across Skyrim, and that includes Sanguine :smile:

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's normal.

It's still a little quirky but one of the long term goals of the mod is for the player to become the companion of an NPC, to serve them and fight for them while questing across Skyrim, and that includes Sanguine :smile:

Okay, thank you for your reply. :smile:

I just want to add: Maybe it would be nice if he follows me to the "real world" also if I am his slave (or maybe I can't leave while I am, as it seemes to be intended..). I understand I could go and harvest the "real" world for him and bring him presents be returning by "unstuck" button. But that feels like cheating.

38 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

Okay, thank you for your reply. :smile:

I just want to add: Maybe it would be nice if he follows me to the "real world" also if I am his slave (or maybe I can't leave while I am, as it seemes to be intended..). I understand I could go and harvest the "real" world for him and bring him presents be returning by "unstuck" button. But that feels like cheating.

It is not intended to leave Dreamworld while you are his slave on your first enslavement with him (triggered by the first set of dialogues). That was fixed in the beta version of the mod.

After that first scene, if you happen to be his slave again, only then you can leave dreamworld while he is your master and he should follow you.

So does this not work at all with ZAZ animation pack v8.0? I'm not sure that any mod I use actually requires v8.0 but I'm just too lazy to uninstall it and download and install v7.0...

EDIT: Also, how important is Death Alternative? I know it's not really required, but there was some mod I use that was incompatible with it so I am hesitant to download it.

3 hours ago, DevilFIN said:

So does this not work at all with ZAZ animation pack v8.0? I'm not sure that any mod I use actually requires v8.0 but I'm just too lazy to uninstall it and download and install v7.0...

EDIT: Also, how important is Death Alternative? I know it's not really required, but there was some mod I use that was incompatible with it so I am hesitant to download it.

In theory, zaz 8 should be fine. It has not been officially tested, though.

DA is not a requirement.

55 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I'd been using SDPlus 359 and upgraded to SDPlus 36a but when my slave gets used, free cam view is disabled even though free cam is enabled in SexLab.    Reverting to 359 fixed the issue. 

If you switched on a previous save, issues were inevitable. Try not to add, subtract, or upgrade mods once you have started a playthrough.

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

I'd been using SDPlus 359 and upgraded to SDPlus 36a but when my slave gets used, free cam view is disabled even though free cam is enabled in SexLab.    Reverting to 359 fixed the issue. 

Try using the latest beta version with DD4.0 . It fixes the free cam issue.

On 04/02/2018 at 2:41 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Errors like these are severe errors pointing at missing files, or maybe mixed up versions, or badly installed or initialized mod.

[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ResetStanceOverrides" in state "" on object "_sdqs_fcts_constraints".
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctConstraints_var" on object "_sdqs_fcts_slavery"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctConstraints" on object "_sdqs_fcts_slavery"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctSlavery_var" on object "_sdmes_bound"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctConstraints_var" on object "_sdmes_bound"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctConstraints" on object "_sdmes_bound"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctSlavery" on object "_sdmes_bound"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctSlavery_var" on object "_sdqs_enslavement"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctConstraints_var" on object "_sdqs_enslavement"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctConstraints" on object "_sdqs_enslavement"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctSlavery" on object "_sdqs_enslavement"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctSlavery_var" on object "_sdqs_fcts_inventory"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctSlavery" on object "_sdqs_fcts_inventory"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::fctInventory_var" on object "_sdqfs_thugslave_01"
[02/03/2018 - 07:52:37PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "fctInventory" on object "_sdqfs_thugslave_01"

The rest of the errors just go downhill from there.

If you are using Mod Organizer, check the configuration. It could be using old files or missing files by mistakes.

How can I check in MO about old or missing files?

7 hours ago, jfraser said:

In theory, zaz 8 should be fine. It has not been officially tested, though.

DA is not a requirement.

Yes, I know DA is not an actual requirement. What I meant was, am I missing any, big or small, features in this mod when I'm not using DA?