Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Please attach the log file, don't paste the whole log as a "hidden" text.

Avoid using imgur, they don't like LL. You can upload your screenshot to loverslab directly. Otherwise, you can use another image hosting service like https://safe.moe. To see imgur images after clicking on them, focus on the url (F6) then hit enter to clear the referer header (F5 won't work).

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The issue with the warning from armbinders is coming from one of these reasons:

1- Somehow, you installed the latest SD+ and your game is not seeing it

2- Somehow, you installed the latest DDi, DDa, DDx versions and your game is not seeing it

That can happen with misconfigured Mod Organizer if you are using it. I don't how how else that can happen but I also can't think how SD+ can generate these messages at this point.

One thing I can ask is pay attention to the race of the master when that happens. Does it happen with all masters or only some races?

About the cage scenes, that's normal. They are still disabled until I have time to properly rewrite and test them.

What's the latest version where cage scenes work if any?

9 minutes ago, bicobus said:

Please attach the log file, don't paste the whole log as a "hidden" text.

Avoid using imgur, they don't like LL. You can upload your screenshot to loverslab directly. Otherwise, you can use another image hosting service like https://safe.moe. To see imgur images after clicking on them, focus on the url (F6) then hit enter to clear the referer header (F5 won't work).

What do you mean by "hidden"? Posting logs in spoilers in absolutely necessary to avoid taking up two pages of the thread.

32 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

What's the latest version where cage scenes work if any?

It has been disabled for a while. I would recommend going back to an earlier version just for that.

Cage scenes are high up on the list for the next version. Hopefully next month.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It has been disabled for a while. I would recommend going back to an earlier version just for that.

Cage scenes are high up on the list for the next version. Hopefully next month.

There is no earlier version to download. Is this mod still not recommended for a long playthrough? I'm only lvl 4 so I can still start over.

I have this mod and it's dependencies all installed.  I also use SexLab Defeat.  I have it set where Death Alternative is the only thing that happens post player assault in the Defeat MCM settings.  Inside DA, I have it set where only the enslavement ones can happen upon bleedout.  yet every time I bleed out, I'm always tossed outside and forced through the Robbed scenario.  I double checked and the Robbed scenario is set to 0% chance.

Well this is a weird one.  The Hired Thugs captured my character and took her to Mistwatch.  When they arrived (I kept bugging them so they teleported) and turned me over to my new master a big fight broke out between the Thugs and Mistwatch Bandits until all the bandits died.  My new master was dead and the game released my character from enslavement.  Hung around with the Thugs for a bit and that was it.  I think I know what caused the fight, since I've installed Sexlab Kidnapped a lot of dungeons have added spawns that don't necessarily get along though I can't be certain about this case.

And now for the weird part.  I scrounge the tower looking for some restraint keys as I have additional devices attached and promptly leave and make a run for Darkwater Crossing after not finding any.  Then it happens I get the Skyrim drum-roll for finishing a quest and the across my screen it reads, "Payback is a Bitch Completed"... and a few seconds later it does it again and again and it just keeps on repeating.  I can enter a new cell or dungeon and I just keep hearing the the drum-roll and seeing the text.  I even saved went to desktop and reloaded and it's still there.  I went to an earlier save and it's still there.

Please help!

28 minutes ago, crudo said:

Well this is a weird one.  The Hired Thugs captured my character and took her to Mistwatch.  When they arrived (I kept bugging them so they teleported) and turned me over to my new master a big fight broke out between the Thugs and Mistwatch Bandits until all the bandits died.  My new master was dead and the game released my character from enslavement.  Hung around with the Thugs for a bit and that was it.  I think I know what caused the fight, since I've installed Sexlab Kidnapped a lot of dungeons have added spawns that don't necessarily get along though I can't be certain about this case.

And now for the weird part.  I scrounge the tower looking for some restraint keys as I have additional devices attached and promptly leave and make a run for Darkwater Crossing after not finding any.  Then it happens I get the Skyrim drum-roll for finishing a quest and the across my screen it reads, "Payback is a Bitch Completed"... and a few seconds later it does it again and again and it just keeps on repeating.  I can enter a new cell or dungeon and I just keep hearing the the drum-roll and seeing the text.  I even saved went to desktop and reloaded and it's still there.  I went to an earlier save and it's still there.

Please help!

Can you share an error log?

That quest should be shut down after a while when you are released but it should not go into a loop like that.

2 hours ago, crudo said:

Please help!

One thing you can try if it happens again is to open the console and see if the messages eventually stop.

The only way I could see this happening is if your system is running very slow and the update catches up with the command to stop the quest before it is stopped.

30 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

One thing you can try if it happens again is to open the console and see if the messages eventually stop.

The only way I could see this happening is if your system is running very slow and the update catches up with the command to stop the quest before it is stopped.

Nope, the opening the console technique did not work.  Fortunately I did save the game right before the event and have a log to share. Papyrus.0.log

I'm going to see if I have an earlier save before the "Thug Life" event and continue playing and turn off SD+ in DA for now.  Thanks for taking a look at this.

35 minutes ago, Wolf557 said:

Is this the right log?

Yes... it is the right log, but I don't see anything about an enslavement attempt and armbinders in tha log.

@crudo

I made some changes to the code to disable some of these errors but they won't be available until the next beta version in a week or so.

4 minutes ago, Wolf557 said:

No my issue is my animations for idle and unarmed from fnis PCEA2 stop working when i enable sd+ and start again when I disable sd+

Sorry about that... I got mixed up.

I don't see anything about SD and PCEA in this file I am afraid.

49 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes... it is the right log, but I don't see anything about an enslavement attempt and armbinders in tha log.

@crudo

I made some changes to the code to disable some of these errors but they won't be available until the next beta version in a week or so.

The enslavement worked as it should.  The armbinder was also applied correctly from what I could tell.  I was simply providing context when the issue arose of the continuous "Payback is a Bitch" quest completion that repeated itself over and over after the quest with the Hired Thugs (which is my favorite quest).  The mod worked just fine until the end of the quest.

I was fortunate enough to have one save left from before the enslavement itself so I was able to carry on with my game.  Glad to read that you were able to find something useful in that log.

Thanks for the update I have been trying to get CAPRI my current follower to talk to be aver since our enslavement, Change follower mods and assumed that was the problem there was no dialog . That sayed with the command to get on your knees now using manual control I feel there should be a check only when it is sayed if the  kneel key is not done in a X amount of time punishment scene shoukd start and a demerit should be appliied.  A way to not become total summisive is to rebell sometime.  Your slave rank seems to go away once you escape it should last just as many dayss as you were enslaved , the longer the enslavement the longer IT TAKES for your slave level to drop. just does not seem right that if your toon is  escapes for a master at level 6 enslavement they start as a level 1 slave , mainly because you still have slave marks on you so if you are re-enslave  it be more like a drop down a level or two from 6 too 3 depending on want level you were when re-enslave. DAMN I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE SORRY !!!  LOL