Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Looks like you have bigger problems than spriggans:

[10/22/2016 - 04:22:00PM] ERROR: Property _SD_Player on script _sdras_load attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (1F000D64) cannot be bound because alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (1F000D64) is not the right type
[10/22/2016 - 04:22:06PM] ERROR: _sdras_load.OnPlayerLoadGame() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
	<empty stack>

These are telling me SD is not properly initialized and did not register the many mod events it relies on to work, including 'OnHit' events that are used to trigger a check on your potential master when you get hit in combat (which is why DA fails).

Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix that on your game.

Did you have the FNIS sexy moves issue?

Did you install the files from FNIS sexy moves?

[10/22/2016 - 04:22:00PM] ERROR: Property _SD_Player on script _sdras_load attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (1F000D64) cannot be bound because alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (1F000D64) is not the right type
[10/22/2016 - 04:22:06PM] ERROR: _sdras_load.OnPlayerLoadGame() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
	<empty stack>

These are telling me SD is not properly initialized and did not register the many mod events it relies on to work, including 'OnHit' events that are used to trigger a check on your potential master when you get hit in combat (which is why DA fails).

No and no. Should I have? Thanks for the reply.

So, after hearing that the mod was updated to include creature enslavement I decided to try it out again after many months not using it.

Got everything installed, initially had problems getting enslaved or submitting but went back to read the red text and discovered Sexy Moves is now mandatory for the time being.

After that, everything seemingly worked aside from one instance where I could use the submit key but the enslavement event failed to pull through. Sexy Move claimed it was not "properly installed" and needed a clean save. After a complete game reload and straight restart with FNIS run again after installing Sexy Moves, and booting DA and SexLab and manually setting the SD+ events under DA, this appeared to take care of it.

But, there's still odd behavior, even though the mod works and was presumably correctly installed... It could just be because creatures are a relatively new content addition and they are the only thing I tested?

Anyway, I got myself enslaved to a wolf. The odd behavior that I refer to is that the slaver AI seems a little sketchy with creatures like them. Often they will just stand there and do absolutely nothing for extended periods, sometimes they start roaming the world where you have to follow them or fall outside leash range, others they will chase after where you go just like a follower (thus making the leash pointless) while you're crawling on all fours? Are any of these intentional? Because it looks to be all over the place. Furthermore, events from creature enslavement (such as getting humped, but still we're only talking about the wolves I tested) don't seem to trigger with regularity without you having to prompt them. They only ever fired off when I did something that must have manually updated the scripts running in the background, like talking to the alpha or after sleeping. Never when just walking around, waiting around, or roaming.

I saw how you handled enforcing penalties for standing up and trying to attack. Your hands aren't bound because... Well, it's an animal. How would it apply those bonds? (excluding the magical appearance of the spectral collar; maybe it would be better to just go ahead and apply spectral arm binders as well?) So instead, if you stand or try to raise your fists you immediately get jumped on and raped and lose trust with the creature, and then you're forced back down onto all fours. Works, in theory.

The funny problem with this approach is that if there is enough script lag (I assume this is the issue) you can actually get away with having your fists raised long enough to punch the master creature to death while enslaved before that reaction happens, especially if they have little HP.  :D

Another "glitch" is that sometimes the dialogue window will become non-interactive, (can't click, or use keyboard keys) leaving you unable to select anything other than to back out. I'm not sure why that happened, but sometimes it corrected itself or reloading the save fixed it.

Speaking of which...

There is seemingly another bug with that. I reloaded a save after originally spawning in a wolf via console commands and getting enslaved to it during my initial testing to verify the mod was working before running out to find a naturally spawned wolf, and a naked Nord NPC appeared in the place of that spawned in wolf with the same dialogue options. That was amusing. It didn't happen to the natural NPCs, though.

All that aside, creature enslavement does seem a little sparse... I know there's only so many things you can do with them, but there does not appear to be an option to manually trigger sex? If that is what the needs choice was for, when I chose it, nothing happened except for the creature providing its tilted head dialogue response.

I think that's everything I encountered.

EDIT: Wait a sec. No, it's not. I just remembered something else.

When the enslavement events do fire off, such as the creature wanting to hump you, there does not appear to be any penalty for resisting the attempt. I don't think that's intentional? Basically if I picked resist, no sex scene happened, and there wasn't even a hit to the trust level from what I could tell. Given how the humanoid slavers work, where they punish you for trying to resist them, you'd think the creature would want to dominate you or bite you or something.

stack:
	<empty stack>

I have FNIS Sexy Moves installed and working correctly. (I have it as an active mod too.) Up until this issue with the Spriggans everything had been working fine from what it looked like. But then, I've not tried to be enslaved by anything. (Except Sanguine~) Visited the Dreamworld a few times, even.

I'm not sure if you were talking to me or Polonium though.

I've been having what *may* be an issue with Maria Eden since the 3.5.2 update. The problem is that once I become an SD+ slave, my ME dialogues no longer show up AFTER slavery ends. The mods are both working, but SD+ appears to be hosing ME's dialogues/quests. 

Caveats: I've only tried releasing through the "Safe word" option, so I'm not sure if the issue affects ending slavery through being released or master's death. Also, if there's some sort of cool-down phase between SD+ slavery ending and ME options returning, I haven't waited for it to end.

Things I HAVE tried: reinstalling with clean saves, starting a new character.

Other caveats: I'm also running Deviously Enslaved, Simple Slavery, CCAS, Defeat, and all SD+ requirements including FNIS Sexy Move.

I can post a log or if someone can tell me what sorts of events to look for I can try checking it myself.

I've been having what *may* be an issue with Maria Eden since the 3.5.2 update. The problem is that once I become an SD+ slave, my ME dialogues no longer show up AFTER slavery ends. The mods are both working, but SD+ appears to be hosing ME's dialogues/quests. 

Caveats: I've only tried releasing through the "Safe word" option, so I'm not sure if the issue affects ending slavery through being released or master's death. Also, if there's some sort of cool-down phase between SD+ slavery ending and ME options returning, I haven't waited for it to end.

Other caveats: I'm also running Deviously Enslaved, Simple Slavery, CCAS, Defeat, and all SD+ requirements including FNIS Sexy Move.

I can post a log or if someone can tell me what sorts of events to look for I can try checking it myself.

Could be a faction issue.

That said, playing SD and ME together is generally not advised.

Yeah, I know. But I'd been able to switch between them without any issues for a year until recently.  :(

I just hate to lose either of them. They both do different things extremely well. I like the range of choices and quests in ME, but the feeling of helplessness in SD+, as well as the kneeling/crawling system.

Thanks for all the work you do.

I need some help to get this mod working. I've installed all the required mods, activated Death Alternative, started SD. The problem is that the surrender key does nothing in any state (mid combat, bleedout), the SD bleedout ensalvement does not start and every time i black out only the Death Alternative events kick in, even with SD events priority maxed out in DA mcm menu. 

Also where and what is the sanguine's shrine? The FAQ doesn't explain much about it.

Thanks in advance.

Ok, I *think* I fixed it. It was indeed a faction issue. Apparently, when ending SD+ slavery, my character was not getting released from zbfFactionSlave or zbfFactionSlaveState. Manually removing her from these factions using the console restored the ME dialogue options that had been missing, and I was able to get ME quests normally after that.

Now I'm wondering what repercussions removing those factions will have on SD+. Will I still get "Please?" options from non-master NPC's? Have I reset the stat tracking the mod uses, and will I be able to advance the Sanguine questline? 

I need some help to get this mod working. I've installed all the required mods, activated Death Alternative, started SD. The problem is that the surrender key does nothing in any state (mid combat, bleedout), the SD bleedout ensalvement does not start and every time i black out only the Death Alternative events kick in, even with SD events priority maxed out in DA mcm menu. 

Also where and what is the sanguine's shrine? The FAQ doesn't explain much about it.

Thanks in advance.

I was getting the same problem.

It became a requirement to download and install FNIS Sexy Moves in addition to this. Its scripts became necessary to SD+ due to some sort of compatibility bug fix.

Basically, go download that mod and install it. Doesn't have to be activated, but maybe re-run FNIS just in case afterwards.

Instead of a red text blurb down at the bottom of the second authoritative post, it should probably be lifted up to become a part of the requirements list for the mod, but still in red text with a note in brackets it's temporary for now.

That's just my suggestion, anyway.

Thanks in advance.

I was getting the same problem.

It became a requirement to download and install FNIS Sexy Moves in addition to this. Its scripts became necessary to SD+ due to some sort of compatibility bug fix.

Basically, go download that mod and install it. Doesn't have to be activated, but maybe re-run FNIS just in case afterwards.

Instead of a red text blurb down at the bottom of the second authoritative post, it should probably be lifted up to become a part of the requirements list for the mod, but still in red text with a note in brackets it's temporary for now.

That's just my suggestion, anyway.

Thanks, i'll try and see if it works

stack:
	<empty stack>

No and no. Should I have? Thanks for the reply.

Try installing the files from Sexy moves and see if that helps. No need to activate the mod.

Installing (but not activating) sexy moves seems to have solved the problem. Quests appear to be starting as normal.

Thanks for the help.

slt ...so far i tested the sister mod with sd+ because i didnt understand sd+ ...lol other than that ..if youre dead and you come to tht surreal dreamworld...i understand tht you want tell us ..tht sanguine wants corrupt the player..like the belief was in medieval times..therfore he chooses aliceas as agents right...so weve 3 aliceas ther ..one in a static cage and 2 others on some displays thingys...i think if you add a quest ..replace me with one of aliceas place ..tht you as player stays ther until sanguine comes to ya and offers a deal<--thats what sanguine does do...and this 3 times and youre sanguines pet...but thats not all everytime youre going up to dreamworld you random appears on one of those spots..and some random encounters triggers..one dremora hanging on a pillar why not force the player ther if he did a wrong answer to tht dremora..yea change the place during story so tht the player is ther ..therfore the 3 aliceas are not in need anymore in further playtime..means player is converted to a alicea ...story could be the 3 aliceas reflect the primal substance in human mind about needs and desire who actualy everyone had inside hidden..so one alicea stays at left on a stack ..thts the first goal..to replace her with yourself..the next is middle etc..after took place on all three spots..your done first storyline about sanguines plan to make dragonborn to a puppet lol....hey i mean its dreamworld and the other mods for itself offers more storys than dreamworld atm.. in medieval times it was tht much corrupted because the took the belief in god to much serious so tht ther was alot wandering nuns around who actually had hooker around<-the movie in name of the rose descripes things what can happen if you read to much books what was forbidden because the monks lived a life with non private needs and tht had corrupt themself ..while the present life is flesh and sex too..in afterlife thers no point to have this..and thats why all sort of extrem things had appeard tht much at tht age ther..and other things. ..while the doesnt had a sexlife and over the years of non sex they had to much extrem fantasys...sanguine is a reflect of the human needs tht stands near the logic mind and thinking the animal in the human where the greek socrates etc descripes as where logic is weak than you force yourself to be an animal..the greek likes logic over the needs ..and both are exist toghter..non sex is not good and to much is not good even does this meant..sanguine is ancient god belief for like get drunk party around make orgies and than return to normal life..he does not force anything he only whispers thers more you can do than be a normal nothin..the devices mod is bit to much things sometimes..especially if youre not a dives fan..ther must be a option to set this and that as apper on avatar ...and which not..atm the armbinder does not fit with anims ..only if you deselct it in the normal anim loader..bit to complicated..ther should be a easier way to disable tht...

other than that a true love like mara can give is a better oppertunity than sanguine can give...a short enjoy is not permant and cant offer the truth about love between man and woman if they accept all the negative and positive aspects of life..=D

what meant sanguine had shown a way tht if youre going to much logic you cant enjoy the life..but to much off the road isnt good even...because youre to much in a dreamworld...thts it the hard reality..to much dreaming of things can t solve problems in the real...and to much correctness makes you to an asshole...simply..

ths bit suggestions i had for this player style..gods themself dont care on each other playthings..while they know all kind is one of the other..sex and love is high status what we as humans can discover only sexmassive is one face and does not give you the skooma effect of youre journey in life...but its a part of it...if 1 precent of folks got a truth love they are have the luckiest life ever and they dont need anyone else to life along with em..but not all are blessed with it..so we all have to make the best with ourselfs for the road were walking^..

quick question, after a bandit defeats you hand has their way with you, ... you get put into a bound postition (hogtie, rack, cage, ...) with a message to "escape from your bonds" before your captors notice.

How do I do that? Do I mash the USE key?

Hi, I decided to try out the new version again but I had a question;

When I'm setting up the custom outfit, I look in creationkit and find the "outfit_f_cbbe_1" file for the main body replacement, but I don't see anything for say, shoes (which is the example you give in the SD+ faq). 

could you tell me what I should be looking for? because I've done this a bunch of times and it always works for the body, but I can never set the shoes since I don't see a cbbe file for them. 

stack:
	<empty stack>

I have FNIS Sexy Moves installed and working correctly. (I have it as an active mod too.) Up until this issue with the Spriggans everything had been working fine from what it looked like. But then, I've not tried to be enslaved by anything. (Except Sanguine~) Visited the Dreamworld a few times, even.

I'm not sure if you were talking to me or Polonium though.

@ skyrimll

I have a similar set of entries in my log - see below, everything that had '_SD' included. 

(I omitted some of the lines like, but hopefully, not any that are uniquely different in content  [10/26/2016 - 04:59:19PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 1 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 1  )

I have always had FNIS Sexy Moves installed, although I have noticed that it does seem to screw up occasionally on rerunning FNIS.

From what you said above, though, is this saying the same as you said to 'atavistuk', ie SD+ isn't really likely to start properly?

TIA for any help

================================

Search "_sd" (129 hits in 1 file)

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log (129 hits)

Line 99: [10/26/2016 - 04:57:03PM] Error: Property _SD_Player on script _sdras_load attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (60000D64) cannot be bound because alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (60000D64) is not the right type

Line 100: [10/26/2016 - 04:57:03PM] Error: Property Variables on script _sdras_master attached to alias _SDRA_master on quest _SD_enslavement (6000182D) cannot be bound because daymoyl_Monitor (1A000D62) is not the right type

Line 239: [10/26/2016 - 04:57:04PM] Error: Property Variables on script _sdras_master attached to alias _SDRA_master on quest _SD_enslavement (6000182D) cannot be bound because daymoyl_Monitor (1A000D62) is not the right type

Line 942: [10/26/2016 - 04:57:13PM] [_sdras_load] Calling _sd_player maintenance

Line 1023: [10/26/2016 - 04:57:13PM] [_sdras_player] Register events

Line 1026: [10/26/2016 - 04:57:13PM] [_sdras_load] Calling version check

Line 1479: [10/26/2016 - 04:58:40PM] [_sd_configmenu <_SD_mcm_001 (60092327)>]: Registered Sanguine's Debauchery at MCM.

Line 1706: [10/26/2016 - 04:59:19PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 1 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 1

Line 1709: [10/26/2016 - 04:59:19PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 0 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 0

Line 2116: [10/26/2016 - 05:01:59PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 1 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 1

Line 2120: [10/26/2016 - 05:01:59PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 0 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 0

Line 2508: [10/26/2016 - 05:05:47PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 1 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 1

Line 2511: [10/26/2016 - 05:05:47PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 0 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 0

Line 2929: [10/26/2016 - 05:08:44PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 1 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 1

Line 4437: [10/26/2016 - 05:27:20PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (000590DF)>] found:TRUE

Line 4439: [10/26/2016 - 05:27:20PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (000590DF)>] found:TRUE

Line 4442: [10/26/2016 - 05:27:21PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (000590DF)>] found:TRUE

Line 5086: [10/26/2016 - 05:35:53PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 1 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 5

Line 5089: [10/26/2016 - 05:35:53PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 0 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 0

Line 7018: [10/26/2016 - 05:49:28PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (9102FD3D)>] found:False

Line 7021: [10/26/2016 - 05:49:28PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (9102FD3D)>] found:False

Line 7024: [10/26/2016 - 05:49:28PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (9102FD3D)>] found:False

Line 7374: [10/26/2016 - 05:51:38PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 0 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 0

Line 8063: [10/26/2016 - 05:55:36PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 0 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 0

Line 8748: [10/26/2016 - 05:59:32PM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 0 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 0

=================

Think I've got the same problem.

This pastebin is around the end of the log when the combat enslavement happens and the screen goes to black (I get stuck in black screen)

http://pastebin.com/EGGYPva9

this is a paste of when I first load a game in.
http://pastebin.com/GecMPFbY
There's some errors connected to a few mods (maria's eden & yps fashion, Cursed loot) that are because I started a new game without those mods but I forgot to uncheck the mods that have the logs, import/ export files and the outfits for those mods, but that shouldn't have anything to do with this. I was getting the same SD+ errors when I had the mods installed. 

I also noticed that the surrender function isn't working.

I tried this with FNIS Sexy moves installed but not active, and fully installed (this papyrus log is with it fully installed and active). I also have PCEA2 intalled as well, and I've registered SD+ in DA manually. 

edit; on another game (where I had the other mods installed) I put on wolfclub with your patch and wolfclub worked great (good job!). I made it to the end and got to where you save Darren and I guess he's supposed to enslave you but nothing happens. I noticed that if my character is wearing a collar the dialogue for "I need a strong hand to guide me" will come up and if you choose it, Darren said; "Okay okay..." but then nothing happened. 

edit (again) There should be some sort of similarity between all of us who are getting these errors. Are we all mod organizer users?

I was wondering if it's an unpack-install issue. I started experimenting with installing the mod without setting the data directory using the file folder structure as is upon unpack via mod organizer; data\sdplus\data (files) and also sdplus\data(files). I noticed that I get the "this mod probably did not install correctly" but it shows up in the MCM and has the exact same problems if I do that both ways and when properly setting the data directory. 

I tried also doing a manual install. I did this all on a game where I'm about to exit wolfclub to be captured by Darren (installing SD+ & FNIS sexy moves without the ESP before exiting the cave) and about the only thing that came of all this is that the location you wake up in switched from the dwarven storeroom nearby to Windhelm (the house from the quest with the serial killer) and upon awakening I got spammed with random pop up dialogues from Darren's wolfclub dialogue set.

What about a load order issue? I put on FNIS sexy and tried placing it before and after SD+ and still got the same issue. Could it be some other mod SD+ needs to come before or after?

I noticed that when SD+ installs i get the message updating scripts 20150125. Is that right? i also noticed it no longer says "Sanguine is Watching" like it used to with the old mod. 

final edit;

I stripped off everything but the requirements and racemenu. I still get the same problem (I did it without racemenu as well, same problem). I get the same errors you see in my papyrus connected to this mod. 

So I'm at a loss as to what to do next. Could it be the version of mod organizer some of us are using? Or loot?

I flat out can not get this to work.  It pops up in the mod menu, but every time I black out, instead of getting enslaved, I get a different one, usually some random guy heals me up to full.  All I have found for getting this to work is this instruction

• Enter MCM
  • Select "Sanguine's Debauchery"
  • Select "Config" in the sub-menu
  • Select if you want the labia rings/anal egg to be added. ( Once you click "BEGIN", the next step, this option will be locked. )
  • Click "BEGIN"
  • Exit all menus.
  • You should receive the objective notification "Sanguine Is Watching" once everything has started.

But the problem is I don't see the rings/anal egg option anywhere and there is no BEGIN that I can see in the Configure menu.  The only thing I can see is in the status  menu is a button to uninstall.  I have been trying this in the Embershard mine in the very beginning, so I am still only level 1.  Also I have unticked the option to wait till I complete the drinking contest quest.

Think I've got the same problem.

This pastebin is around the end of the log when the combat enslavement happens and the screen goes to black (I get stuck in black screen)

http://pastebin.com/EGGYPva9

this is a paste of when I first load a game in.

http://pastebin.com/GecMPFbY

There's some errors connected to a few mods (maria's eden & yps fashion, Cursed loot) that are because I started a new game without those mods but I forgot to uncheck the mods that have the logs, import/ export files and the outfits for those mods, but that shouldn't have anything to do with this. I was getting the same SD+ errors when I had the mods installed.

I also noticed that the surrender function isn't working.

I tried this with FNIS Sexy moves installed but not active, and fully installed (this papyrus log is with it fully installed and active). I also have PCEA2 intalled as well, and I've registered SD+ in DA manually.

edit; on another game (where I had the other mods installed) I put on wolfclub with your patch and wolfclub worked great (good job!). I made it to the end and got to where you save Darren and I guess he's supposed to enslave you but nothing happens. I noticed that if my character is wearing a collar the dialogue for "I need a strong hand to guide me" will come up and if you choose it, Darren said; "Okay okay..." but then nothing happened.

edit (again) There should be some sort of similarity between all of us who are getting these errors. Are we all mod organizer users?

I was wondering if it's an unpack-install issue. I started experimenting with installing the mod without setting the data directory using the file folder structure as is upon unpack via mod organizer; data\sdplus\data (files) and also sdplus\data(files). I noticed that I get the "this mod probably did not install correctly" but it shows up in the MCM and has the exact same problems if I do that both ways and when properly setting the data directory.

I tried also doing a manual install. I did this all on a game where I'm about to exit wolfclub to be captured by Darren (installing SD+ & FNIS sexy moves without the ESP before exiting the cave) and about the only thing that came of all this is that the location you wake up in switched from the dwarven storeroom nearby to Windhelm (the house from the quest with the serial killer) and upon awakening I got spammed with random pop up dialogues from Darren's wolfclub dialogue set.

What about a load order issue? I put on FNIS sexy and tried placing it before and after SD+ and still got the same issue. Could it be some other mod SD+ needs to come before or after?

I noticed that when SD+ installs i get the message updating scripts 20150125. Is that right? i also noticed it no longer says "Sanguine is Watching" like it used to with the old mod.

final edit;

I stripped off everything but the requirements and racemenu. I still get the same problem (I did it without racemenu as well, same problem). I get the same errors you see in my papyrus connected to this mod.

So I'm at a loss as to what to do next. Could it be the version of mod organizer some of us are using? Or loot?

same problem , any fix?

No. I think it's connected to the new version of USLEEP. They told me on that mod's page that some of the mods were giving errors connected to USLEEP compatibility and I only had on a handful, mostly the requirements for this mod and Racemenu. But I spent hours testing it yesterday. Unless I get some indication I'm on the right track I'm not going to spend any more time on it.

No. I think it's connected to the new version of USLEEP. They told me on that mod's page that some of the mods were giving errors connected to USLEEP compatibility and I only had on a handful, mostly the requirements for this mod and Racemenu. But I spent hours testing it yesterday. Unless I get some indication I'm on the right track I'm not going to spend any more time on it.

In MO, the esp file for SD+ doesn't show USLEEP as a master file, but for other issues on USLEEP compatibility, this might be of use?  If I remember right, I think I used it to change a bunch of stuff some time ago 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71316/?

In MO, the esp file for SD+ doesn't show USLEEP as a master file, but for other issues on USLEEP compatibility, this might be of use? If I remember right, I think I used it to change a bunch of stuff some time ago

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71316/?

My SD+ was installed and Load Sucessfully Tho , but when somebody enslaved my character , nothing happens