Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I have checked the code, and fix the issue of exposure cooldown.

attachicon.gifSDPlus352 patch.7z

By the way, if you defiance >0, whatever you set in MCM, it will be reduced each day.

Can you please send me a description of what you changed or even better, do a pull request directly in github with the code change if you know how?

That would be better to having random patches like these across the forum thread. Thanks :)

OK, I have done the pull request, please check it.

How do i get enslaved by sanguine?

A few ways:

- you can wear a collar and ask him 'I need a strong hand...'

- you can use the surrender key and look at him

- if you have a mod like Lovers Victim and wait until Sanguine gets aroused enough around you to start a brawl and beat you. If your health drops low enough, you should be enslaved.

My bad, i should have said that i dont know how to get to him, i read that you have to sleep in fron of sanguines shrine but i dont know where sanguine shrine is.

I'm finding that when I start a new game, SD seems to load properly, and Death Alternative loads up (As said in the top left corner.) But when I go into the MCM, DA doesn't have the SD+ alternatives as it did before. Also, using alternative start is supposed to have a listing for SD slavery? All I have listed is Immerslave slavery.

I was curious, is SD+ activating properly? In my past experience DAYMOYL listed the SD slavery options in its menu. I don't want to proceed until I know this. 

I also found when I tried to play before (With this same 'issue' being present.) whenever I was knocked down, I was never enslaved or anything. And my health never went down. 

So basically, I just want to know if SD+ is activating properly even though it's not listed in the DAYMOYL mod menu. Thanks! <3

I have checked the code, and fix the issue of exposure cooldown.

attachicon.gifSDPlus352 patch.7z

By the way, if you defiance >0, whatever you set in MCM, it will be reduced each day.

Can you please send me a description of what you changed or even better, do a pull request directly in github with the code change if you know how?

That would be better to having random patches like these across the forum thread. Thanks :)

OK, I have done the pull request, please check it.

Thanks... I tweaked your proposal a little and commented out my intent. I hope it is clearer now.

I'm finding that when I start a new game, SD seems to load properly, and Death Alternative loads up (As said in the top left corner.) But when I go into the MCM, DA doesn't have the SD+ alternatives as it did before. Also, using alternative start is supposed to have a listing for SD slavery? All I have listed is Immerslave slavery.

I was curious, is SD+ activating properly? In my past experience DAYMOYL listed the SD slavery options in its menu. I don't want to proceed until I know this. 

I also found when I tried to play before (With this same 'issue' being present.) whenever I was knocked down, I was never enslaved or anything. And my health never went down. 

So basically, I just want to know if SD+ is activating properly even though it's not listed in the DAYMOYL mod menu. Thanks! <3

DA now requires to manually register quests trigger. Make sure you run that option from the DA menu.

DA now requires to manually register quests trigger. Make sure you run that option from the DA menu.

I did the manual quest trigger, and it activated the quests from Defeat and Wolfclub.

I don't think SD is running properly, I tried to surrender in the middle of combat and absolutely nothing whatsoever happened when I hit the \ key. It's listed in the MCM but it doesn't appear to be functioning as it should. Any ideas?

Okay, I am completely stumped. I have followed the FAQ installation to a tee. I have the Sexy Moves thing. MCM says SD+ is installed and running. But it simply does not function. The surrender key does nothing. Setting DA to do nothing but run SD events merely causes me to die. Setting Simple Slavery to drop me into SD+ Events deposits me outside of the Thalmor Embassy with nothing else beyond that.

Looking at Papryus gives me a wall of errors that essentially amount to it generating an error on every variable and property. I've been tangling with this thing for five days now, and I've effectively given up.

Sorry the initialization issue keep happening.

I am not seeing that here so I don't know how to fix it, but people who have installed FNIS Sexy Move seem to have fixed it that way.

if you are using Mod Organizer, make sure Sexy Move is actually part of your profile. I am not using MO but it seems to be easy to think something is installed when it fact it is not.

Okay, I am completely stumped. I have followed the FAQ installation to a tee. I have the Sexy Moves thing. MCM says SD+ is installed and running. But it simply does not function. The surrender key does nothing. Setting DA to do nothing but run SD events merely causes me to die. Setting Simple Slavery to drop me into SD+ Events deposits me outside of the Thalmor Embassy with nothing else beyond that.

Looking at Papryus gives me a wall of errors that essentially amount to it generating an error on every variable and property. I've been tangling with this thing for five days now, and I've effectively given up.

Many people with this problem (on this and other mods) have reported that re-installing the mod can sometimes fix it.

I don't know if it's a mod manager thing or what, but sometimes when you install mods their scripts become sort of detached from the .esp. No idea why or how this happens.

I can't guarantee that reinstalling SD+ will fix it, but it's certainly worth a shot.

EDIT: Heck, for all I know it's because there are too many mods trying to initialize all at once, and some of them get passed over. It seems to be a completely intermittent problem.

EDIT: Ha, ninja'd by a full post on the matter. I swear this wasn't planned. :)

One thing I want to remind everybody in case it needs to be repeated - it is never a good idea to start a new game with a lot of MCM related mods enabled all at once.

When I start a new game, it usually goes like this:

- enable only non sexlab related mods + sexlab itself

- start a new game

- wait for all display messages to stop

- start sexlab and wait for it to confirm it is installed

- save and quit

- enable other sexlab related mods

- load the game

- save and quit

- load the game again

- save and quit
- build your bashed patch if needed
- load the game

- ONLY THEN, you should be good to go :)

SD Addons updated to v3. There are a few changes and notes:

Changelog:

• Added MCM options to customize slavery gear. This will only work if you are currently enslaved, otherwise the options will be grayed out. Your options include Default (as defined by SD+), Zap, Iron, and Leather. You can set individual options for collars, armbinders, plugs (anal and vaginal), leg cuffs, gags, belts, and blindfolds.
  • Note that this is not a global setting, and will only affect your current master's preference.
  • Changed some internal code to make future updates easier.
  • Got rid of the splash page. Way too bright and distracting.
  • Got rid of a deprecated script.
  • Expanded and tweaked the test cell a bit.
  • Renamed the .esp. It's not just about races, future updates may include other SD addon stuff as time, energy, requests, and possibilities permit.
  • Note that because the .esp has been renamed, it is possible to run both the current and the previous version at the same time. This will not cause any problems, but you will end up with two MCM menus, which is kind of pointless. I suggest you get rid of the old version. You should be able to uninstall it without any problems.

Notes on the mod:

• Requires Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Does not require Hearthfire.
  • Does not require SD+, but it's purposeless without it.
  • Requires SkyUI and Papyrusutil (or Sexlab). Basically, if you can run SD+, you can run this.
  • It should be able to go anywhere in your load order. Above SD+, below it, shouldn't matter.
  • There's a test cell called sd_addon_test. It contains several locked rooms, each with a different creature inside from one of the new races. There's a marker outside each door showing what's inside the room. There's a barrel next to where you coc in with the door keys in it. This will help if you want to test out the new races quickly.
  • Note that the equipment changes will only happen after you've already been enslaved, so you'll always start out with default gear.

SD Addons v3.7z

Any fix for an invisible collar that can't be removed? Same as the spriggan problem, collar is equipped and can't be removed by blacksmiths, court wizards, or player.unequipall. Master's key unlocked my armbinder but it always disintegrates before I can open the collar. 

EDIT: Fixed it by reinstalling SD. Sry for spam:(

The latest update to SD+ seems to be causing stack dumps and it's breaking other mods since their functions never run. For example, I can't get Grimy Utility's MCM to show since it keeps being part of the stack dump. This is on a new game.

The error that proceeds the stack spam is this:

Error: _sdqf_sprigganslave_01.IsRunning() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

The issues inside the stacks is this:

stack:
	[alias _SDQA_host on quest _SD_sprigganslave (6D0253BD)]._sdqas_host.OnUpdate() - "_SDQAS_host.psc" Line 25
[10/07/2016 - 10:22:42PM] Error: _sdqf_sprigganslave_01.IsRunning() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias _SDQA_host on quest _SD_sprigganslave (6D0253BD)]._sdqas_host.OnUpdate() - "_SDQAS_host.psc" Line 25
[10/07/2016 - 10:22:42PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"

I'm thinking the sdqas_host.OnUpdate() is the actual cause of the issue, since it is running constantly. If I alt-tab between the game and the papyrus logs, even a second in-game generates a ton of lines with that.

Rather annoyed since I spent a lot of time setting up a new game and configuring everything only to realize SD+ might have made that all pointless since it's breaking and impacting other mods.

Changelog:

• Added MCM options to customize slavery gear. This will only work if you are currently enslaved, otherwise the options will be grayed out. Your options include Default (as defined by SD+), Zap, Iron, and Leather. You can set individual options for collars, armbinders, plugs (anal and vaginal), leg cuffs, gags, belts, and blindfolds.
  • Note that this is not a global setting, and will only affect your current master's preference.
  • Renamed the .esp. It's not just about races, future updates may include other SD addon stuff as time, energy, requests, and possibilities permit.
  • Note that because the .esp has been renamed, it is possible to run both the current and the previous version at the same time. This will not cause any problems, but you will end up with two MCM menus, which is kind of pointless. I suggest you get rid of the old version. You should be able to uninstall it without any problems.

Notes on the mod:

• Requires SkyUI and Papyrusutil (or Sexlab). Basically, if you can run SD+, you can run this.
  • It should be able to go anywhere in your load order. Above SD+, below it, shouldn't matter.
  • There's a test cell called sd_addon_test. It contains several locked rooms, each with a different creature inside from one of the new races. There's a marker outside each door showing what's inside the room. There's a barrel next to where you coc in with the door keys in it. This will help if you want to test out the new races quickly.
  • Note that the equipment changes will only happen after you've already been enslaved, so you'll always start out with default gear.

attachicon.gifSD Addons v3.7z

So this addon basically allows to change slavery gear?

Can you share an actual log instead of selecting a few lines? I would like to see the whole thing in context.

To be clear - did you also install the files from FNIS sexy moves as a workaround for initialization issues?

No I didn't install it. I can't stand those animations.

The logs have also been overwritten by now... =\. I'm doing a lot of testing between profiles to see what's the deal. Also starting new games to see if it's luck.

So far from testing, I started a new game and disabled one recently added mod,Empyrean Warpaints - Custom Series (female), but that shouldn't have anything to do with the error... Either way on a new game, those particular stack errors went away (might have been random on new game?).

However, I found I was still having the same issues. SD+ enslavement scenario just won't run, and I'm still missing that MCM menu from Grimy Utilities...

Can you share an actual log instead of selecting a few lines? I would like to see the whole thing in context.

To be clear - did you also install the files from FNIS sexy moves as a workaround for initialization issues?

The logs have also been overwritten by now... =\. I'm doing a lot of testing between profiles to see what's the deal. Also starting new games to see if it's luck.

So far from testing, I started a new game and disabled one recently added mod,Empyrean Warpaints - Custom Series (female), but that shouldn't have anything to do with the error... Either way on a new game, those particular stack errors went away (might have been random on new game?).

However, I found I was still having the same issues. SD+ enslavement scenario just won't run, and I'm still missing that MCM menu from Grimy Utilities...

That's the thing.

You don't have to enable FNIS Sexy Moves but SD+ needs some files from that mod in order to run at the moment.

Try installing the files - delete the esp file from Sexy Moves if you must - and see if that helps your error log and initialization.

Changelog:

Notes on the mod:

attachicon.gifSD Addons v3.7z

It is an experimental addon that Content Consumer worked on to allow two types of customizations for SD+:

- add more races from the DLC mods as creature masters

- allow customization of slavery items between metal, leather and items from ZAP

we will expand on it when we can.

I posted a description and link in the second post of this thread until I add it to the download page.

That's the thing.

You don't have to enable FNIS Sexy Moves but SD+ needs some files from that mod in order to run at the moment.

Try installing the files - delete the esp file from Sexy Moves if you must - and see if that helps your error log and initialization.

I installed it and set the esp to optional in MO. No need to re-run FNIS right? I loaded on an existing save to test and it didn't work.

I could test on new games, but is there a quicker way to test w/o having to setup SL and the MCMs and then go lose a battle? Does 3.5.2 still use the "Sanguine is watching" quest entry? If so, I haven't seen that appear.

*snip* 

It is an experimental addon that Content Consumer worked on to allow two types of customizations for SD+:

- allow customization of slavery items between metal, leather and items from ZAP

I posted a description and link in the second post of this thread until I add it to the download page.

v3 allows for a tiered slavery gear preference structure. When you get enslaved, if you don't like the type of equipment your master has put you in, you can change this in the MCM.

Races added as potential masters include Rieklings, Lurkers, Snow Elves, and Gargoyles.

v4 (in progress) adds a player tier on top for a future update of SD+, and fixes a bad setting if you choose "default" in the MCM. It should work like this:

1. Player preference takes precedence
  2. If player preference is not set, use custom master preference overwrite
  3. If custom master preference is not set, use default settings from SD+ (based on race only IIRC)

*snip* 

v3 allows for a tiered slavery gear preference structure. When you get enslaved, if you don't like the type of equipment your master has put you in, you can change this in the MCM.

Races added as potential masters include Rieklings, Lurkers, Snow Elves, and Gargoyles.

v4 (in progress) adds a player tier on top for a future update of SD+, and fixes a bad setting if you choose "default" in the MCM. It should work like this:

1. Player preference takes precedence
  2. If player preference is not set, use custom master preference overwrite
  3. If custom master preference is not set, use default settings from SD+ (based on race only IIRC)

Thnx for the info!

I was wondering are you still planning to implement this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3062-heretical-resources-17-09-2016/

So I am getting two issues.

1) I keep spawning outside of the Thalmor embassy, even after I have done a reinstall etc... sometimes the master is able to walk, sometimes we just get stuck there.

2) When no one is around, and I am just following the master etc, the dialogue box "Someone puts their hands on you: Resist or Submit" Keeps popping up 4-5 times in a row, even though there is no one around. If I submit it just makes the master do the animation, if I resist it doesn't do anything.

Well, I tried loading up the mods one by one and I have good news and bad news. The good news it's less broken. The bad news is that it's still non-functional. This time at least it's only giving me errors of this variety:

warning: Property _SDGVP_sanguine_blessings on script _sdqs_fcts_slavery attached to _SD_controller (42000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I've tried reinstalling it, I've tried manually installing it without using MO, nothing works. The only thing I can possibly think of is the message I get before SD starts to load, that reads [ SD ] Updating script to [string of numbers].

Could allowing MO to manage the bsa archives cause an issue of some kind?