Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I like the idea of varied responses from people you plead for help from, it sounds like it would just add another layer to keep things interesting! If escaping your master wasn't so easy I would say doing something similar there would be nice as well. By giving the captors different personalities and preferences that could make learning what you have to do to get on their good side a whole new mini game :D Running away is too easy right now though, I think you should start off with ankle shackles and have to earn enough trust to remove them or something.

If you or others have ideas of other escape/release scenarios or tasks to accomplish for release, let me know. I am always looking for ideas.

Perhaps a more entrepreneurial master would sell tickets. Passersby could pay for the pleasure of humiliating the great Dragonborn. I should think Zaz animations would work well here also. Though I know little about scripting, I should think since this uses activities already in SD, it would be relatively straightforward. It would work well with the morality feature you have mentioned as well. On the other hand, jealousy of the Dragonborn might corrupt those who consider themselves superior.

That sounds pretty awesome actually.

When trying to pickpocket master, all of the inventory says "0% chance" to steal. Even the master's key. The very 1st thing I always do is give myself a pickpocket perk point, so it shouldn't say 0%. Stealing the key is my favorite way to escape (after slaughtering them all).

It does that when the master is looking for you or just aware of you.

Wait until he gets busy or asleep to pickpocket him.

Is he looking for you the whole time he/she's awake? I always sneak behind master and wait for the eye to close, then try. Must master be sleeping or working on something? I thought pickpocketing would be the same as before. This is a change you've made?

Also, what's with the message at the top left saying Master's busy? I get that the whole time, over and over.

When trying to pickpocket master, all of the inventory says "0% chance" to steal. Even the master's key. The very 1st thing I always do is give myself a pickpocket perk point, so it shouldn't say 0%. Stealing the key is my favorite way to escape (after slaughtering them all).

It does that when the master is looking for you or just aware of you.

Wait until he gets busy or asleep to pickpocket him.

Is he looking for you the whole time he/she's awake? I always sneak behind master and wait for the eye to close, then try. Must master be sleeping or working on something? I thought pickpocketing would be the same as before. This is a change you've made?

Also, what's with the message at the top left saying Master's busy? I get that the whole time, over and over.

I don't know yet but that could be related to 'Master is busy' showing all the time (that text is a debug message I added to better understand the Master's activities).

I will keep investigating between fixes to other mods. This week I am working on Hormones.

Could you make an option for starting off enslaved wearing ankle bindings and possibly gagged/ blindfolded as well and then having to earn merits to have those removed? Unfortunately i have no experience tinkering with the Skyrim Creation Kit and can't really figure out how to accomplish that.

Eventually, starting as a slave will be there.

That's the kind of new content I really want to work on. Instead, I am currently working on making enslavement work more smoothly, with less occasions for the game engine to lock you up in places.

You asked for ideas, so what about this:

If the slave ist to stubborn and earns to much demerits the master gets annoyed and decides, that the slave is not worth the effort. The next night the master throw the slave out somewhere in the wilderness, naked, handcuffed, maybe blindfolded (with a very reduced sight or a very strong blurring effect) and with no compass or hud. For the helpless slave now even a mudcrab is a deadly thread... must be fun to find a way to the next settlement :-)

Another idea here, and this is for escaping,,,

Alright, we know about Angrim in Angrim's Apprentice mod (or however you spell it), well one of the abilities you can get is one that essentially works as a soul trap (Think it is called drink soul or something...found in the illusion spell tree) What it does, is that it sucks the life and soul from your next partner.

How this fits in is this, when you get the option to work for your freedom, you would cast it on yourself...however if I remember correctly the moment you que up a spell, it angers your master. Anyway to toggle illusion spells as non agro-able (unless they already are)

You could use that to aid in your escape (trick your master into having sex with you, and then you swallow their soul, killing your master, allowing you to escape)

I have two thoughts, not yet can called IDEAS,but maybe they are helpful.

I think sleep will play an important role in this mod because there are some consequences require player to sleep,so there should be some way to force player to sleep,like an order from master or force to drink to asleep or some kind of task things, or player will not sleep because they don't need to.

Escape will be too easy if player can always run faster than the master, I think if player has chance to run away,the master will award long before player can really run, he will do something to make sure player can not escape even if player did run they will know soon enough to stop player, if player want higher chance to make it,she must prepare for the escape plan,maybe she need to have sex with master to make him tired and asleep,and she need to unlock her anklets without be seen, and drunk the door keeper or kill him to go outside, and she need a horse to make sure no one can catch her, and finally she will be free. but she is just a running slave, the master will keep looking for her for maybe days or months, if player is not careful and show herself in some not so safe place, the master will get her when she is sleeping, she will be taken to where her master was living, and be punished for what she did, and this time they will make sure she can not escape again.

I have two thoughts, not yet can called IDEAS,but maybe they are helpful.

I think sleep will play an important role in this mod because there are some consequences require player to sleep,so there should be some way to force player to sleep,like an order from master or force to drink to asleep or some kind of task things, or player will not sleep because they don't need to.

Escape will be too easy if player can always run faster than the master, I think if player has chance to run away,the master will award long before player can really run, he will do something to make sure player can not escape even if player did run they will know soon enough to stop player, if player want higher chance to make it,she must prepare for the escape plan,maybe she need to have sex with master to make him tired and asleep,and she need to unlock her anklets without be seen, and drunk the door keeper or kill him to go outside, and she need a horse to make sure no one can catch her, and finally she will be free. but she is just a running slave, the master will keep looking for her for maybe days or months, if player is not careful and show herself in some not so safe place, the master will get her when she is sleeping, she will be taken to where her master was living, and be punished for what she did, and this time they will make sure she can not escape again.

Some of those seem like they might be really complicated to implement.  I could be wrong though.  I do like the idea of the master searching for the player after they have escaped though.

A few quick fixes for the next patch if you are able to include them: (working from the bottom of your to-do list UP so we don't collide)

- Make Vigilants of Stendaar hostile when wearing armor

• Add sprigganFaction as enemy faction to vigilant faction (the player is added to this faction when wearing the armor).
  • This will interfere with nooblet's vigilant of stendarr inquisition though

- Allow quest to progress if the book is found before hearing the magic comment.

• Change _sdqas_book.psc line 8 to
    • If ( Self.GetOwningQuest().GetStage() >= 10 && Self.GetOwningQuest().GetStage() < 60)
    • Just change the existing 20 to 10

- If host armor is unequiped or removed, add it back immediately
:: Check regularly and add it back again if missing (roots grow again)

• add:

• if(akActor == Game.getPlayer() && kQuest.GetStage() > 0 && kQuest.GetStage() <= 80)
    Armor akArmor = (GetReference() as Form) as Armor
    Game.GetPlayer().EquipItem(akArmor, abPreventRemoval = true, abSilent = true)
    endif

• to _sdas_sprigganhostarmor.psc:58 onUnequipped event.
  • This does not check periodically, but on any chance that the armor is unequipped. I have not yet tested this as I am on vacation but I believe it should work. 

More to come later.

Tried pickpocketing when master was sleeping. 0% still. If I can't pickpocket the key, then enslavement becomes unsaveable. I'm not about to join a faction. I'd have to drop off all of my equipment, equip some BS, and go get enslaved on purpose, knowing that I'm not losing anything priceless, like the Soul Edge, the Mace of Molag Bal, or Meridia's Beacon. Or worse, the enima syringe! (good thing there's 2)

The debug message is a bit much. I sometimes get 'Master is busy' piled up on top of each other, endlessly. I don't want to see that message 100% of the time.

btw, I got enslaved, then master disappeared, so I hit 'End', and teleported to where master disappeared to, only to find her in a skirmish with hired thugs, that were apparently sent after me. I was at the BBLS, so I loaded the save, knowing it would take a lifetime to get to their destination, and they'd most likely be killed long before we got there.

Man, hired thugs are tough! They managed to beat master even with my Soul Edge in her hand. That thing is drastically overpowered, and the thugs kept getting blasted by it, and acting like it wasn't shit. I'd have been dead in 2-3 hits for sure.

at the moment im playing a female werewolf-char, what is not THAT well going with SD. Werewolves can only take the active part in rape-scenes due the lack of animations :P but ... it brings me to an other idea:

A werewolf, that is enslaved gets a magical silver collar and is immediatly sold to a illegal beastfight-club. She finds herself in a cage with two doors - one leads to the fighting pit, where she has to fight every night as a werewolf (forced transformation) agains animals and beast from skeever to troll and from wulf to falmer. At day, back in human form, there is no time to rest, cause she has to serve as a sexslave. 

But maybe she can fight her way to freedom if she only fights hard enough..., or she is able to convince a customer to help her to escape (the customer can give her a lockpick e.g.)

i know, that a little bit beyond the limits of SD, but the idea stuck in my head the whole day and so i want to share it :sleepy:

at the moment im playing a female werewolf-char, what is not THAT well going with SD. Werewolves can only take the active part in rape-scenes due the lack of animations :P but ... it brings me to an other idea:

A werewolf, that is enslaved gets a magical silver collar and is immediatly sold to a illegal beastfight-club. She finds herself in a cage with two doors - one leads to the fighting pit, where she has to fight every night as a werewolf (forced transformation) agains animals and beast from skeever to troll and from wulf to falmer. At day, back in human form, there is no time to rest, cause she has to serve as a sexslave. 

But maybe she can fight her way to freedom if she only fights hard enough..., or she is able to convince a customer to help her to escape (the customer can give her a lockpick e.g.)

i know, that a little bit beyond the limits of SD, but the idea stuck in my head the whole day and so i want to share it :sleepy:

I like the idea a lot but it would be a whole quest in itself. I will keep that for later once the patch is stable.

Along the same line, enslavement as a vampire deserves to be developed. 

A few quick fixes for the next patch if you are able to include them: (working from the bottom of your to-do list UP so we don't collide)

• Add sprigganFaction as enemy faction to vigilant faction (the player is added to this faction when wearing the armor).

- Allow quest to progress if the book is found before hearing the magic comment.

• If ( Self.GetOwningQuest().GetStage() >= 10 && Self.GetOwningQuest().GetStage() < 60)

• add:

• if(akActor == Game.getPlayer() && kQuest.GetStage() > 0 && kQuest.GetStage() <= 80)
    endif

• This does not check periodically, but on any chance that the armor is unequipped. I have not yet tested this as I am on vacation but I believe it should work. 

More to come later.

Thanks again for the fixes. I implemented them already but I haven't had the chance to test them yet.

One question about the last one.

Is '(GetReference() as Form)' equivalent to '(Self.GetReference() as Form)'?

I am assuming it is since there is no other reference but I want to make sure :)

• add:

endif

More to come later.

Thanks again for the fixes. I implemented them already but I haven't had the chance to test them yet.

I am assuming it is since there is no other reference but I want to make sure :)

It should be, I am quite sure that self is almost exactly the same as Java or C's "this" such that the compiler implicitly understands that omitting self is akin to invoking the method on the current object. I have had no time to actually test as I don't have my desktop with me and playing on my laptop is kind of a hassle. Hopefully I'll have time to check the fixes before the end of the night to be absolutely sure.

What's more, I noticed you added more to the to-do list regarding the thugs. Due to the way thugs have been misbehaving on the last scene and the yet unsolvable player ai on stairs, I have made it so that the player is simply moved to the new master once he/she reaches the bridge. A dialogue option could easily do the same but move the player from anywhere on the map to the new master. Pretty much all that is required is to add 

Game.GetPlayer().MoveTo(kABoss)

before the enslave story event in stage 20 script and then

setStage(20)

will allow you to have a fast-forward to be called either via MCM or dialogue (or both).

Edit: After testing the original solution for re-equipping the armor did not work. The following, however, did.

if(akActor == Game.getPlayer() && kQuest.GetStage() > 0 && kQuest.GetStage() <= 60)
Form akArmor = (Self.GetReference() as ObjectReference).GetBaseObject()
endif

• add:

endif

More to come later.

It should be, I am quite sure that self is almost exactly the same as Java or C's "this" such that the compiler implicitly understands that omitting self is akin to invoking the method on the current object. I have had no time to actually test as I don't have my desktop with me and playing on my laptop is kind of a hassle. Hopefully I'll have time to check the fixes before the end of the night to be absolutely sure.

What's more, I noticed you added more to the to-do list regarding the thugs. Due to the way thugs have been misbehaving on the last scene and the yet unsolvable player ai on stairs, I have made it so that the player is simply moved to the new master once he/she reaches the bridge. A dialogue option could easily do the same but move the player from anywhere on the map to the new master. Pretty much all that is required is to add 

Game.GetPlayer().MoveTo(kABoss)

before the enslave story event in stage 20 script and then

setStage(20)

will allow you to have a fast-forward to be called either via MCM or dialogue (or both).

Edit: After testing the original solution for re-equipping the armor did not work. The following, however, did.

if(akActor == Game.getPlayer() && kQuest.GetStage() > 0 && kQuest.GetStage() <= 60)
Form akArmor = (Self.GetReference() as ObjectReference).GetBaseObject()
endif

Funny... this is exactly what the 'are we there yet' option is doing. I am working on it right now.

After nagging the Master, you get to have a shortcut to Mistwatch (useful if you are getting stuck along the way).

Moving to Mistwatch and starting the next stage works. 

Getting enslaved by the new master doesn't for some reason., I am troubleshooting that now... something to do with the way the story is triggered apparently.

Edit: I got enslavement to work again. Making progress ... unfortunately, for each step I am making forward, I find two more errors setting me back. This time, interference with enslaved followers and an issue between Dangerous Nights and enslavement. Weee...

I check this thread everyday waiting eagerly for the next release. Gotta say, some of the suggestions would make the experience very interesting. 

@skyrimII  thanks for all the work you are doing.  glad to see you continue improving your mod and including the great suggestions from players.

Thanks... it is fun most of the time :)

I just wish I had to deal with less stability and mod interference issues and could spend more time on the real meat - add more diverse scenarios. All in good time I suppose. There has been so many times already when I learned something useful to build a new scenario while debugging stability issues.

And many thanks to @jonjonzz for helping out with script fragments! That saves me a lot of time towards the next release.

Tried pickpocketing when master was sleeping. 0% still. If I can't pickpocket the key, then enslavement becomes unsaveable. I'm not about to join a faction. I'd have to drop off all of my equipment, equip some BS, and go get enslaved on purpose, knowing that I'm not losing anything priceless, like the Soul Edge, the Mace of Molag Bal, or Meridia's Beacon. Or worse, the enima syringe! (good thing there's 2)

The debug message is a bit much. I sometimes get 'Master is busy' piled up on top of each other, endlessly. I don't want to see that message 100% of the time.

btw, I got enslaved, then master disappeared, so I hit 'End', and teleported to where master disappeared to, only to find her in a skirmish with hired thugs, that were apparently sent after me. I was at the BBLS, so I loaded the save, knowing it would take a lifetime to get to their destination, and they'd most likely be killed long before we got there.

Man, hired thugs are tough! They managed to beat master even with my Soul Edge in her hand. That thing is drastically overpowered, and the thugs kept getting blasted by it, and acting like it wasn't shit. I'd have been dead in 2-3 hits for sure.

Don't worry about debug messages. They will go away as soon as I stabilize whatever they are supposed to show. I just got rid of [Master busy] by the way :) 

I am not sure how to fix the pickpocket thing and the difficulty of thugs (they are way overpowered). I will look into that once I am done fixing the flow of the thugs quest.

Don't worry about fixing the thugs. The way they are is the vanilla way. No need to add info where there was none before. I get pumped when I see those bastards comin'! Time to pull out all the stops! :@ (I use the Invincible Mage mod)

Looking forward to the message change, but please tell me it won't be so constant...there's not a moment where a message isn't being sent, and when you consider that I use RN&D and PN, well...that's a lot of messages. :D

Don't worry about fixing the thugs. The way they are is the vanilla way. No need to add info where there was none before. I get pumped when I see those bastards comin'! Time to pull out all the stops! :@ (I use the Invincible Mage mod)

Looking forward to the message change, but please tell me it won't be so constant...there's not a moment where a message isn't being sent, and when you consider that I use RN&D and PN, well...that's a lot of messages. :D

It will be quieter but I still need some of those messages for debugging (like scene x is starting). 

I will see what I can safely get rid of while testing.

I agree about the thugs... I won't fix them directly. I am mostly working on the SD quest for thugs.

The pickpocket thing is another matter...

1. I have a simple suggestion for the purposes of immersion. Let's say for example you're on a play through with a strong willed dragonborn who wound up some way or other enslaved. She escapes (playing on hardcore mode) and finds her self running around naked and in shackles looking for someone good willed to help her out of her bindings. Now considering the sort of 'age' of the skyrim lore, would it be so strange for someone to see her as an opportunity rather than a 'negotiation'. Perhaps not 100% of the time but maybe

20%/20%/20%/20%? negotiation/take advantage of/re-enslave for selfish purposes/reject all communication

2. A separate idea that came to me was how you have enslavement enabled for basically any and all npcs (not that I could get it to work even though I tried to get enslaved my a pack of wolves :P) rather than straight up enslavement, you could make owners/masters pass ownership of the pc to another i.e. a pet or someone else in their faction perhaps? If it was a pet, then dialogue probably wouldn't be needed just a tether and some sort of pet 'satisfaction' value.

TL:DR; 1. Instead of the lines that follow the 'help me' option, possibly have a more aggressive approach of varying types i.e. attack/ rape/ enslavement/ negotiation/ rejection. Or just a single one that is more aggressive?

2.Oh and enslaved to pets/ being given to others.

I have a question to all the people who have been following this mod for a while. 

I installed some version of SD in mid 2013 but have not been following the mod since. What are the changes to the "Enslavement" quest since. The original post in this thread mentions "cages". Can you get caged, gagged, blindfolded etc? How?

Thanks for answering these questions for me!