ZAZ Oblivion To Fallout ...

Ok , I understood 90% of this

Im Sure , I will need instructions to call the spells to test

As Far As modding goes , Im Not gonna make any Quests or any thing that alters gameplay , just add animations

Pretty Please : Im Making an Esp Right

is it possible use equipment like how I do in Oblivion .I feel a lil restrained

For Example ( The New Spell )

set "08000dc0".anim to 10224

set "08019333".actora to getself

set "08019333".actorb to Player

actorb.EquipItem ZAZHorsie 0 1

cios 08019336

Cheers

Ok ' date=' I understood 90% of this

Im Sure , I will need instructions to call the spells to test

As Far As modding goes , Im Not gonna make any Quests or any thing that alters gameplay , just add animations

[/quote']

Right. There is one new spell. The last one is just there for other mods, that want to use your animations. They will use it to notify sexout that they want ZAZ animations and props, and sexout will then use the spell to notify the player if the version is out of date.

To start the animations, use SexoutBegin, but before the CIOS call for that, "set SexoutNG.nUseZAZ to 1". This will tell it to use the ZAZ anim #s, rather than its own, for the next call.

Pretty Please : Im Making an Esp Right

is it possible use equipment like how I do in Oblivion .I feel a lil restrained

For Example ( The New Spell )

set "08000dc0".anim to 10224

set "08019333".actora to getself

set "08019333".actorb to Player

actorb.EquipItem ZAZHorsie 0 1

cios 08019336

Cheers

That will work fine. ZAZHorsie item should either be in the Sexout ESM or the SCR ESM. It probably belongs in SCR.

The other way to do it, the way sexout already works with existing props, is by assigning them directly in the "Anim Object" group in the object window, under "miscellaneous."

If you open that you'll see, for example, "SexoutNG1002prop" which is assigned an animation from the animation list (SNG1002x), and a nif file -- in this case, the nif is the dog penis. Using this method you do not have to create the items as objects / armor within the geck -- you just need the nif file to be present.

There are benefits and drawbacks to doing it either way.

Doing it the way you mentioned means the items can be used as regular 'armor' items by other mods easily, and even by players as wearable items. However it also means that all those items need to use some other slot than upperbody -- or all the items need added to the sexout formlists for nude bodies (inappropriate) or safe-for-sex (only works if player has set 'formlist' in their options for undressing).

I would recommend just not using upperbody slot -- use a different slot. This will keep all the undressing options from interfering.

Doing it the 'prop' way means the undressing stuff will never affect it, the prop will always be there regardless of user settings. The down side (if it is one) is that the items will not be available for characters to find/steal and wear while they walk around.

I think the best option is for you to do two things:

1. Use the prop method, since it's basically guaranteed to work no matter if the player is wearing clothes or not.

2. Also create some furniture (or other types, just not 'armor') items using the same .nif file, so other modders can place static versions of the devices in the world.

The other way to do it' date=' the way sexout already works with existing props, is by assigning them directly in the "Anim Object" group in the object window, under "miscellaneous."

If you open that you'll see, for example, "SexoutNG1002prop" which is assigned an animation from the animation list (SNG1002x), and a nif file -- in this case, the nif is the dog penis. Using this method you do not have to create the items as objects / armor within the geck -- you just need the nif file to be present.

There are benefits and drawbacks to doing it either way.

Doing it the way you mentioned means the items can be used as regular 'armor' items by other mods easily, and even by players as wearable items. However it also means that all those items need to use some other slot than upperbody -- or all the items need added to the sexout formlists for nude bodies (inappropriate) or safe-for-sex (only works if player has set 'formlist' in their options for undressing).

I would recommend just not using upperbody slot -- use a different slot. This will keep all the undressing options from interfering.

Doing it the 'prop' way means the undressing stuff will never affect it, the prop will always be there regardless of user settings. The down side (if it is one) is that the items will not be available for characters to find/steal and wear while they walk around.

I think the best option is for you to do two things:

1. Use the prop method, since it's basically guaranteed to work no matter if the player is wearing clothes or not.

2. Also create some furniture (or other types, just not 'armor') items using the same .nif file, so other modders can place static versions of the devices in the world.

[/quote']

I will Give the Prop Method a Go , But as just like the dog penis prop , this eleminates clipping issues sinking issues

there are static objects already in the data pack which have proper world collision data

I should add them to zaz.esp ?

Cheers and thanx

You can put what you want in the ESP. I recommend putting it in SCR though, if it's something that you think other modders are going to want to use. They can still use it if it's in the ESP but it means they have to go through the ismodloaded/getmodindex/buildref dance -- which is something rather complicated to deal with.

It also means they can only use the items in scripts, and can't directly place them in the world with the geck.

You could also make the esp an esm instead, but the purpose of SCR is to get around mods needing a bunch of different masters, and players having a bunch of ESMs, which are load order sensitive.

You can put what you want in the ESP. I recommend putting it in SCR though' date=' if it's something that you think other modders are going to want to use. They can still use it if it's in the ESP but it means they have to go through the ismodloaded/getmodindex/buildref dance -- which is something rather complicated to deal with.

It also means they can only use the items in scripts, and can't directly place them in the world with the geck.

You could also make the esp an esm instead, but the purpose of SCR is to get around mods needing a bunch of different masters, and players having a bunch of ESMs, which are load order sensitive.

[/quote']

Ok I still don't understand how to add stuff to SCR ,

I can give It a Shot though

1 .Right now I need to create the esp with the animations ?

if so

Please guide me how to go about this

Thanx

You'll do it just like old ESP you had, except instead of putting them in the SexoutNGAnims idle group, they will go in the new SexoutNGZAZ group, which is in the beta sexout.esm download (first post in the NG thread).

You don't need to start at 10000 either, you can start from the beginning at 1. I would advise some kind of organization to them though. If any of them depict sex, I'd like those to be in a separate range, so I can just check that the anim value is in the range rather than having to check a bunch of individual values.

anim 1 = nosex

anim 2 = sex

anim 3 = nosex

anim 4 = sex

Is "bad" since I need to make a bunch of if statements. If 1-1000 is the 'sex' range, and 1001-2000 are the 'no sex' range, that works for me, or anything along those lines.

Did you create the last ESP that was in the download, or did someone else? It's basically the same, just the group is different, and totally up to you. I created one entry in it (SexoutZAZReset) which uses the normal sexout reset animation. The rest of the organization in that group is up to you.

If I'm somehow mixed up and you didn't create all the anims in the other ESP, in the SexoutNGAnims group, I suppose we have a big communications breakdown. :)

You can put what you want in the ESP. I recommend putting it in SCR though' date=' if it's something that you think other modders are going to want to use. They can still use it if it's in the ESP but it means they have to go through the ismodloaded/getmodindex/buildref dance -- which is something rather complicated to deal with.

[/quote']

Ok I still don't understand how to add stuff to SCR ,

I can give It a Shot though

1 .Right now I need to create the esp with the animations ?

if so

Please guide me how to go about this

Thanx

It's pretty easy, just grab the latest copy of SCR, you can either create your stuff in it with GECK or use FNVEdit to copy it from your esp into SCR, I would use the prefix SexoutSZ for your stuff.

2. Then in Geck open your esp with SCR ticked as a master, you will have to change any references in your esp to those with the new prefix.

3. Delete the old assets from your esp checking as they are deleted that they don't come up wwith any other references that need to be changed to the new ones.

4. Post the new copy of SCR in the SCR thread and I will check it over and post it in the OP. If you post your esp with it I will have a look and double check it for you.

Have a go at it, if you get stuck let me know.

Hal, the ESP is fresh (there isn't one yet), so he just needs to add the items to SCR, and then create the new ESP after that.

Masterchris, if you use the 'prop' method, then you don't have to add them to SCR right away. There won't be any 'items' in your ESP that need to be deleted. You only need to add them to SCR to make actual items available to other mods, but your mod (and the sexout animation system) won't actually be using those items.

I can't think of an analogy to explain it. Making them items (armor or whatever) means they should be in SCR, and your ESP will need SCR as a master.

Using them as props like sexout does, means they are not clothing (or other) items, and don't need to be in SCR -- but creating items in SCR for them will make them available to other modders that want to directly use them instead of just playing an animation.

You'll do it just like old ESP you had' date=' except instead of putting them in the SexoutNGAnims idle group, they will go in the new SexoutNGZAZ group, which is in the beta sexout.esm download (first post in the NG thread).

You don't need to start at 10000 either, you can start from the beginning at 1. I would advise some kind of organization to them though. If any of them depict sex, I'd like those to be in a separate range, so I can just check that the anim value is in the range rather than having to check a bunch of individual values.

anim 1 = nosex

anim 2 = sex

anim 3 = nosex

anim 4 = sex

Is "bad" since I need to make a bunch of if statements. If 1-1000 is the 'sex' range, and 1001-2000 are the 'no sex' range, that works for me, or anything along those lines.

Did you create the last ESP that was in the download, or did someone else? It's basically the same, just the group is different, and totally up to you. I created one entry in it (SexoutZAZReset) which uses the normal sexout reset animation. The rest of the organization in that group is up to you.

If I'm somehow mixed up and you didn't create all the anims in the other ESP, in the SexoutNGAnims group, I suppose we have a big communications breakdown. :)

[/quote']

I created the intial Esp , So no issues there , I can create it again

FOR FINAL

1-1000 ------ SEX (Involving a Penis Into Vagina)

1001-2000 ------ NO SEX ( Dildos , Whips , Restraints , Blowjobs , Machines etc)

I ll Try getting the animations in starting with the existing ones

the count will start with 1001

I will try to organise it as tidy as possible with a list like b4

Cheers

Cool, sounds good. Sorry for the hassle. Just make sure you put them in the new group, not the main sexout animation group, and everything should be fine. Once they are in, let me know, and I'll update and then get the 'guts' of the spells into the sexout ESM so you can test.

Right now the spells and stuff are there, but they don't do anything. I wanted to wait myself until I (you) had some animations hooked up to test with.

Yep, use the existing anim counters and the position things as well.

SexoutNGAnimCounter

- All actors will have # of these, where # is the anim # like 1001.

SexoutNGAnimPositionA

- actor in position 'A' will have one of these.

SexoutNGAnimPositionB

- actor in position 'B' will have one of these.

SexoutNGAnimPositionC

- actor in position 'C' will have one of these.

Phew Nice ,

Cool Ill Post the esp When im Done ,

Im Considering Shifting the ZaZ Topic Into Sexout Downloads Section

I will Start a New Thread " SexoutNGZAZ " with the Existing Pack And New Esp

And Copy Paste Ur Discription

This Thread I will , Use For Non Sexout Realated Stuff

Cheers and thanx

Either one is fine. "NG" doesn't really mean anything these days' date=' except to people who find their way here via some saved bookmark to the old thread. :)

[/quote']

SexoutZAZ.esp

Will do

Cheers

Thanx