ZAZ Oblivion To Fallout ...

heyy dude im newbie can u plz help me i downloaded ur mod and installed but how i use these animations ingame ??? :(

Its Not a Mod Its a Data Pack , and Resource Pack for sexout and sexoutng etc

U Cannot yet because the animations haven't been added yet ( I think )to the main Sexout.esm

U can Use the esp Provided in Opening page , and call the animation same way sexoutNG animations are called .

But Use it at your own risk , PPl who have used the esp have said that animations work fine .

Cheers

heyy dude im newbie can u plz help me i downloaded ur mod and installed but how i use these animations ingame ??? :(

Its Not a Mod Its a Data Pack ' date=' and Resource Pack for sexout and sexoutng etc

U Cannot yet because the animations haven't been added yet ( I think )to the main Sexout.esm

U can Use the esp Provided in Opening page , and call the animation same way sexoutNG animations are called .

But Use it at your own risk , PPl who have used the esp have said that animations work fine .

Cheers

[/quote']

aww k thxx :)

Yeah' date=' they work find, but I can't understand why the cross animations work only on player?

[/quote']

they work fine on others

eg

set "xx000dc0".anim to 10206

set "xx019333".actora to getself

cios xx019336

xx is SNG in your load order

Make sure ur actor is clicked

Oh wait' date=' there are animations in here? I didn't even realize that, thought they were just props. I'll add to my TODO list. :)

[/quote']

Majority Of the animations rely On the props though

U can have a look at the esp

I followed rules to the book while adding the animations

The Esp Contains 2 weapons too U probably can add it to the shop

There are furniture too , But those probably would need to be added

to quests or the plugins

Cheers

Oh wait' date=' there are animations in here? I didn't even realize that, thought they were just props. I'll add to my TODO list. :)

[/quote']

Majority Of the animations rely On the props though

U can have a look at the esp

I followed rules to the book while adding the animations

The Esp Contains 2 weapons too U probably can add it to the shop

There are furniture too , But those probably would need to be added

to quests or the plugins

Cheers

Is there any issue with me adding the animations to an NG group and the asset files to the sexout datapack download?

The reserved animation number ranges are not intended to be permanent or used by other mods; they're just a placeholder for testing or sending me ESPs to integrate. Releasing mods 'to the public' using them is a 'no no', as is modifying the 'sexoutNGAnims' idle anim group.

Honestly I had no idea you had done that in this file. If you want your own anim group to use for this instead of me integrating that's fine, but the 10000 range is already assigned.. :/

EDIT: As an analogy, they are the same as private IP addresses like 192.168.*; intended for animators to use internally when testing, but you can't create a public website that uses them..

Hmm ,

You can do what you feel is necessary in order to prevent conflict with other anims

and please direct me how I should proceed from there if I want to add animations etc

no worries

Yea the ESP , I will remove it from the op , It was intended for Modders only .

Cheers

The way it's supposed to work is you get the anims and so on created and structured just as you've done, then you send them to me along with the esp you created. I will run through them and make sure they all work and are aligned.

Once they all work I give them new numbers, move all the anims from the ESP into the ESM, and put the anims and models in the appropriate zip files. I can still do that with the ESP, so don't remove it just yet, but I want users (and modders) to understand that they can't use these anim #s reliably in their mods and whatnot.

I have not looked all of them over (honestly I thought you were just making props), are any of them actual "sex" animations involving penetration?

Nope , No Sexual penetrations

But few of them do involve a dildo etc which do penetrate

4 of them plays a Whip Sound which is added in the .kf files that sound needs to be added in Geck

Hmm , too late the esp is deleted

I ll ask ragindude to post the esp

Cheers

I have the download with the ESP here, just double checked.

It seems that sexout isn't really even needed for these, except that it's useful if you want to put the player in a 'bind', since it handles all the undressing and camera crap. I don't think they don't need all the sex counter stuff and whatnot though.

I can setup a new group for these and a new spell too, SexoutBondage or something like that, and we can use that -- or you can bring back the ESP but not actually use sexout/SexoutBegin, and instead have your own code to deal with the player and camera ( can be copied from sexout and modified ).

Not sure which way to go. Either way will work fine, but the second option leaves you free to keep releasing this stuff without needing me involved with the numbering and without interfering with other mods. The first option will work fine as well but will mean people have to wait for an update from me to use new things as they are added..

Hehe ,

Seriously I really don't know how to go about it , coding isn't really my thing ,

What ever you think needs to be done , I will do it , no issues there .

Its Your call :D

I have Made a Few Penetration animations too :P

Should I Just post the kf files ?

Cheers

The penetration ones only matter to me if they're intended for an actual man (or animal) with a penis. I need to do all the counter stuff on those and other crap to make sure current mods like pregnancy, and future mods like STDs, continue to work right.

We don't need someone getting pregnant or diseased because they were whipped in a bondage device, knowwhatimean vern? ;) Also I'd like to avoid them being added to the random anim picker on accident which could result in the devices randomly appearing in the street during normal sex / rapers sex, etc.

So I'll go with plan A then.

- New token to be used alongside 00SexoutActor

- New anim group

- New spell that does undressing and positioning but doesn't do normal counters.

- Everything gets a 'friendly' name that can also work with playidle.

Once I have a baseline, you can keep putting out ESPs that use the new structure, which should be fine, and keep the models/textures/etc in your download. The initial anim group I make will be empty.

This will give you the freedom to keep adding stuff as fast as you can, while keeping the two things (sex vs. bondage) from interfering with each other.

Actual sex-act anims with bondage devices will need to have all the files in the sexout downloads though.

The penetration ones only matter to me if they're intended for an actual man (or animal) with a penis. I need to do all the counter stuff on those and other crap to make sure current mods like pregnancy' date=' and future mods like STDs, continue to work right.

We don't need someone getting pregnant or diseased because they were whipped in a bondage device, knowwhatimean vern? ;) Also I'd like to avoid them being added to the random anim picker on accident which could result in the devices randomly appearing in the street during normal sex / rapers sex, etc.

So I'll go with plan A then.

- New token to be used alongside 00SexoutActor

- New anim group

- New spell that does undressing and positioning but doesn't do normal counters.

- Everything gets a 'friendly' name that can also work with playidle.

Once I have a baseline, you can keep putting out ESPs that use the new structure, which should be fine, and keep the models/textures/etc in your download. The initial anim group I make will be empty.

This will give you the freedom to keep adding stuff as fast as you can, while keeping the two things (sex vs. bondage) from interfering with each other.

Actual sex-act anims with bondage devices will need to have all the files in the sexout downloads though.[/quote']

Sounds good, although you could quite likely catch somethiong off penetrating bodage devices I suspect :)

Pregnancy only if it's the Impregnatron 4000 or something :)

Sounds good' date=' although you could quite likely catch somethiong off penetrating bodage devices I suspect :)

Pregnancy only if it's the Impregnatron 4000 or something :)

[/quote']

Actually ,

Animating objects is a lot easier , its Simple to create a machine with animations that impregnates ... etc

The Actual Problem for me is Incorporating it into the game .

Can Someone make me a Gun/baton that casts Spell on hitting or attacking , Independent of Sexout.

With Just a Spell to remove equipped Clothes For Starters?

Cheers

Does the slave gag need dismemberment blocks in the nif? It bloats the file and isn't present in vanilla head items. Is there some need for it (and for the dismemberment blocks to be TORSO instead of HEAD)?

I don't Think So ...

Does the slave gag need dismemberment blocks in the nif? It bloats the file and isn't present in vanilla head items. Is there some need for it (and for the dismemberment blocks to be TORSO instead of HEAD)?

I don't Think So ...

It could be why some of your users are experiencing massive framerate losses when it's in a scene.

• 3 weeks later...

Masterchris, I have very initial support in for this in sexout now, just the token and group, adding the spell momentarily. Initially I was going to just create the entire idle group as you'd done in the ESP, but then I facepalmed and realized if you don't provide an ESP, I can't tell if the users have this data pack installed.

It's not required, but it would probably be a nicer experience for them if I could detect the missing pack and pop up a warning if they don't have it.

Here's what I'm thinking.

(scratch old idea, will not work well, new idea in new post.. after actually using my head)

Also, if you want to, you can take complete ownership of the new anim group after the release, and go back to adding stuff to the ESM. It will use the same counter tokens as the existing animations do, but start over from 1, and a different spell will be used to initiate your animations.

As before, if they are sex animations, I will either need to add them to sexout myself and use the normal spell, or we can agree on a broad set of ranges for sex vs. non sex; maybe 1-9999 are non-sex and 10000-19999 are sex?

Ok, took a little thinking to come up with a way that will make this actually work properly regardless of mod load order, when scripts run, etc. Here's my new support plan.

1. SexoutNG gets three new variables.

nZAZPackVersion

If this is 0, your ESP will set it to the current version of the pack. The sexout ESM will set it to -1 if your ESP is not present, or 0 if it is. This will prevent old version #s in save games from causing problems.

if ((SexoutNG.nVerRel == SexoutNG.nVerRelN) && (SexoutNG.nZAZPackVersion != my_new_version))
   set SexoutNG.nZAZPackVersion to my_new_version
 endif

nZAZPackWanted

Mods that want to make use of the animations will set this to the lowest version they will work with, but only if the value is currently lower than that:

if SexoutNG.nZAZPackWanted < version_i_want
   set SexoutNG.nZAZPackWanted to version_i_want
 endif

bShowedZAZWarning

Internal use by the sexout ESM.

1. SexoutNG gets a new spell.

SexoutWantZAZ

Mods that want zaz will cast this on the player.

if (GetGameLoaded || GetGameRestarted)
 player.cios SexoutWantZAZ
endif

The spell code in sexout.esm will basically look like this, in the effectupdate block.

if bShowedZAZWarning == 1
   dispel
 else
   if (nVerRel == nVerRelN)
     if ismodloaded
       if nzazpackversion != 0
         if nzazpackversion < nzazpackwanted
           show notification
           set bshowedzazwarnign to 1
         endif
         dispel
       endif
     else
       show notification
       set bshowedzazwarnign to 1
       dispel
     endif
   endif
 endif

This will allow the spell to just 'sit' on the player until sexout and zaz have both initialized, display the warning once if needed, and then depart.

I *think* this will work properly and reliably regardless of clean save or not between installs, updates, and even ZAZ being disabled.