Jump to content

req Wuthering waves


Recommended Posts

Posted

LA3)M4@Y0_A5S7ODN9(VY.png.64aac3ca2aaa9e66a861969f5ba65e2f.pngThe older versions of this mod get stuck and completely stop moving when used with v1.2.0xxmi. Only v1.1.7 works properly. The author said that the latest version has fixed this issue. Does anyone have the latest version?

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, panpanxia said:

me too, most of them are broken TAT

 

What's even crazier is that one of the mods gets broken in open world only after I specifically choose a different team that has broken mods. 

 

To clarify, I can have a perfectly functional team in open world with mods working normally, I go to change team screen, select a team I know has characters with broken textures, load them in to see (expectedly) broken textures, then proceed to go back to the team that had no broken textures just a minute ago, load them in and voila... One of the characters now has.

 

And all of this only in the open world. All other places show everything correctly. Fuckin' nutcase. 

Edited by Syndora
Posted

Here's all my Tedom Mods, tbh I don't know how to fix these for the 3.7 update, they were working in 3.6, but for some reason, I cant make it work in uhd. in hd and sd, some work like denia but doesn't work when in uhd. If there's any hero willing to fix these, then I'd be eternally grateful.

The mods I dont have here is the Sigrika loli toggle. 

aemeath loli.zip augusta loli.zip baizhi loli.zip bulling loli.zip camellya loli.zip canterella loli.zip changli loli.zip chisa loli.zip chixia loli.zip

Posted
Just now, AnimeLoliLover said:

Here's all my Tedom Mods, tbh I don't know how to fix these for the 3.7 update, they were working in 3.6, but for some reason, I cant make it work in uhd. in hd and sd, some work like denia but doesn't work when in uhd. If there's any hero willing to fix these, then I'd be eternally grateful.

The mods I dont have here is the Sigrika loli toggle. 

aemeath loli.zip 81.13 MB · 0 downloads augusta loli.zip 57.75 MB · 0 downloads baizhi loli.zip 25.95 MB · 0 downloads bulling loli.zip 23.58 MB · 0 downloads camellya loli.zip 36.99 MB · 0 downloads canterella loli.zip 81.37 MB · 0 downloads changli loli.zip 98.11 MB · 0 downloads chisa loli.zip 68.69 MB · 0 downloads chixia loli.zip 17.88 MB · 0 downloads

 

cicconia loli.zip danjin loli.zip denia loli.zip encore.zip f_rover loli.zip galbreana.zip

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 7:13 PM, lvianzzzz said:

help, 

image.png.ec799edc0718da40ec577757a0a00e1f.pngimage.png.1be815b52359a44279b8f300419a2035.png

 

in overworld, the mod cant apply properly, while on character screen, its work fine, any solusion??

probably wait for fix update from wujou or moonholder or alike 

Posted
On 10/1/2026 at 1:39 AM, Adal01 said:

Updated portrait mod for v3.7, added Hsin.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/17If0cenFHq4D1nJVeJVQI-8s8BjN7Vr9

 

Futanari variant updated as well.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/164DTlyuZEjR0WbQe-2xp3C5mu4uvJ7aD

 

They might not work properly or at all with UHD game version.

Enjoy, and feel free to report problems.

My mod just broke.my game version is HD it just broke In the morning

image.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...