Glorp Glorp Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 45 minutes ago, fCal said: On my game the body and the costume doesn't match, I think I have two body on my Rover This may be it. I have only face problem, but not the double body
modernspoon Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago On 7/7/2026 at 11:01 AM, bigzero987 said:  Cartethyia ULTimate form (2.7 updated).zip 91.37 MB · 34 downloads can you post the current version? this one doesnt work the textures are mush
jadeseal Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 7 hours ago, Glorp Glorp said: Greetings. Does anyone get same problem with Valkyrie Rover mod. IDK how to fix it Thicc Rover Valkyrie Princess v1.1.7z 74.6 MB · 1 download Looks like a culling issue check incog's faq
Glorp Glorp Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 hour ago, jadeseal said: Looks like a culling issue check incog's faq Ty, I tried but unfortunately none of the variants of fixing helps
jadeseal Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 41 minutes ago, Glorp Glorp said: Ty, I tried but unfortunately none of the variants of fixing helps Replace both 3381.4444 and 3381.3333 with 3381.7777
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now