UwU_kitty Posted yesterday at 08:02 AM Posted yesterday at 08:02 AM On 9/29/2026 at 11:29 AM, UwU_kitty said: anyone still have this 2? with toggle ver.
nksha Posted yesterday at 08:48 AM Posted yesterday at 08:48 AM does anyone have latest Qingxiao-Crimson Blossom Decree(Rain Curtain Version) and Hiyuki - Mist of Morning Glory V1.5 (HD Water Curtain Version) -------------High-definition graphics game version mod creater patreon link : HuiYoo | Posts | Patreon
百日紅 Posted yesterday at 11:57 AM Posted yesterday at 11:57 AM 每到下一個版本都要讓各位玩家想辦法解決自身的mod,時間久了也慢慢對這件事感到厭倦 我自己用這工具解決大部分mod問題,希望能幫上忙 Wuwa_Mod_Fixer_v3.6.0.rar 2
sss19451450 Posted yesterday at 01:02 PM Posted yesterday at 01:02 PM (edited) 11 hours ago, display nameeeee said: no idea where you got this hsin mod from but can confirm im on hd and its broken for me too its from https://arca.live/b/thingzyoa/184887816?category=WWMI&p=1 I just found out why... the modder said it's UHD........ so I guess I'll probably have to reinstall the whole game. zzzzz.... Edited yesterday at 01:05 PM by sss19451450
Enomiya_kenjin Posted yesterday at 02:59 PM Posted yesterday at 02:59 PM Which one has this HSIN mod by JELLY? plz orz 2
hjm7676 Posted yesterday at 03:41 PM Posted yesterday at 03:41 PM On 2026/9/25 at PM7点06分, hentai32929 said: https://gofile.io/d/496kwnem 这个文件丢失了妆容纹理,并显示此错误;请问有人可以帮我修复吗?谢谢。 DeniaMod.zip
KuroNoaQ Posted yesterday at 04:16 PM Posted yesterday at 04:16 PM Does anyone happen to have this author's random characters protraits mod? If so, would you mind sharing? 랜덤 야짤 파티창 개인수정본 I know these are older resources and they may not work anymore, but I’d like to use them as a reference for creating a new mod.
IncogACC Posted yesterday at 04:25 PM Posted yesterday at 04:25 PM (edited) @Adal01 IT WORKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA God it finally looks like a real mod after all this time... And the solution isn't even scuffed like I was expecting it to be! The reason the ghost portraits existed to begin with was because when the portrait went off screen, the portrait was hidden but the hash itself was still active and since the mod simply intercepts the hash and draws over the top of it, the mod had no way of knowing that there wasn't actually a portrait there, so it drew the ghost until the hash disappeared. My solution was to go back and investigate the portrait shaders themselves because sure, the hashes stick around, but something has to make the portraits disappear when a character is removed from that slot, so I just had to find that mechanism in the VS shader and write a condition for it into my custom draw shader. Simple right? Well, hah, uh, let's just say it was far from my first idea lmao. Regardless though, I'm so fucking happy that it's finally sorted, though there was still that other ghosting issue that you were having right? The one where the portrait would be drawn twice or something? What's up with that? Are you still getting that? Edit: Update is live, you only need the new portrait driver. I actually used your mod for testing 'cus I needed portraits that were sized proportionally to the slots and since I was using YangyangSP, I noticed that her 2nd hash is misspelt as YangyangXuangling with an G added which causes it to get missed by my UHD updater since I'm using section names as the target (I know, shame on me). Edited yesterday at 04:51 PM by IncogACC 4
Adal01 Posted yesterday at 05:36 PM Posted yesterday at 05:36 PM 59 minutes ago, IncogACC said: @Adal01 IT WORKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA God it finally looks like a real mod after all this time... And the solution isn't even scuffed like I was expecting it to be! The reason the ghost portraits existed to begin with was because when the portrait went off screen, the portrait was hidden but the hash itself was still active and since the mod simply intercepts the hash and draws over the top of it, the mod had no way of knowing that there wasn't actually a portrait there, so it drew the ghost until the hash disappeared. My solution was to go back and investigate the portrait shaders themselves because sure, the hashes stick around, but something has to make the portraits disappear when a character is removed from that slot, so I just had to find that mechanism in the VS shader and write a condition for it into my custom draw shader. Simple right? Well, hah, uh, let's just say it was far from my first idea lmao. Regardless though, I'm so fucking happy that it's finally sorted, though there was still that other ghosting issue that you were having right? The one where the portrait would be drawn twice or something? What's up with that? Are you still getting that? Edit: Update is live, you only need the new portrait driver. I actually used your mod for testing 'cus I needed portraits that were sized proportionally to the slots and since I was using YangyangSP, I noticed that her 2nd hash is misspelt as YangyangXuangling with an G added which causes it to get missed by my UHD updater since I'm using section names as the target (I know, shame on me). I' ve ran some test with different characters, especially the one with whom it happened the most often , aka danjin, and it doesn't seem to occur anymore. (no double or triple portrait) No problem to report either on that side after replacing the portrait driver with the new one. I can confirm ghost portraits are gone. Thank you for pointing out the typo for YangyangSP, I will correct that and incorportate the new driver before reuploading the files.
Adal01 Posted yesterday at 05:39 PM Posted yesterday at 05:39 PM (edited) 13 hours ago, knightfordarx said: My mod just broke.my game version is HD it just broke In the morning I will reupload the files with the new portrait driver wrote by IncogACC soon. Hopefully it will fix your problem. I've updated xxmi and launched the game to see if i was running in the same problem on my side but it doesn't seem to be the case. If the problem still hold after updating, please dm me so i can look with you for a potential cause. EDIT : Update is live if you want to try to redownload the mod. Edited 23 hours ago by Adal01
kevink3 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Can someone fix the problem with Robert broken face? 1
Yan1232 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Is it normal that mods in cutscenes or character screen are fine, but when they are Npc, textures breaks?
CrakerSSJ Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago On 9/30/2026 at 10:10 PM, Vex_71 said: Updated the mod for the 3.7 update. It no longer gives the unlimited resources warning. I haven't tested it, but it probably doesn't work on the UHD version. [PREVIEW] nsfw_loading_screens_alt 3.7.zip 467.5 MB · 4 downloads i have the hd version and doesnt work for me neither
knightfordarx Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 5 hours ago, Adal01 said: I will reupload the files with the new portrait driver wrote by IncogACC soon. Hopefully it will fix your problem. I've updated xxmi and launched the game to see if i was running in the same problem on my side but it doesn't seem to be the case. If the problem still hold after updating, please dm me so i can look with you for a potential cause. EDIT : Update is live if you want to try to redownload the mod. Thank you very much.
GalacticBurger Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago hai all need some help anyone know why this happends also happens with suisui too thanks in advance ^^ 1
KaoneYumi Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago (edited) why my rover mod doesn't work? RoverND_OG_Toggle_BR_Anim.rar Edited 10 hours ago by KaoneYumi
Wicy Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 23 hours ago, nksha said: does anyone have latest Qingxiao-Crimson Blossom Decree(Rain Curtain Version) and Hiyuki - Mist of Morning Glory V1.5 (HD Water Curtain Version) -------------High-definition graphics game version mod creater patreon link : HuiYoo | Posts | Patreon safezone hub have both of them. check creator archives
Frustrated_Mod_Man Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago I noticed for a while this lucilla mod has been broken unless you set LOD bias to ultra. now ultra is gone and it no longer works. is there a workaround for this? The mod fixer doesn't seem to work
nksha Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 3 hours ago, Wicy said: safezone hub have both of them. check creator archives thanks, but the rain and water curtain in both not working for me.
Wicy Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 hour ago, nksha said: thanks, but the rain and water curtain in both not working for me. something is missing or wrong on your end then. its latest version that released from mod maker and i just checked its working. download correct zip file (hd/uhd) and you need to enable effects from options tab
quangzi254 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Affects all Hsin mods, except for mods that only modify basic clothing. Is anyone else having the same issue as me? I've tried every version of RabbitFX, including the latest one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now