motasan Posted Thursday at 05:17 PM Posted Thursday at 05:17 PM 21 minutes ago, Vex_71 said: It still works for me. Versions other than HD were not tested, so it may not work properly on them. If that's not it, one of the mods you downloaded afterwards might be conflicting. but I am using HD. It doesn't work for me.
Tryfail Posted Thursday at 05:54 PM Posted Thursday at 05:54 PM btw i was using HD and use mods yesterday, then now i cant enter... so i am donloading UHD. did something happen? like patches update on HD?
drm11141209 Posted Thursday at 06:11 PM Posted Thursday at 06:11 PM I've already fixed the hash with the mod fixer, but the skin turned red, and all the switching functions stopped working. cat.zip
display nameeeee Posted Thursday at 08:58 PM Posted Thursday at 08:58 PM 19 hours ago, Vex_71 said: Updated the mod for the 3.7 update. It no longer gives the unlimited resources warning. I haven't tested it, but it probably doesn't work on the UHD version. [PREVIEW] nsfw_loading_screens_alt 3.7.zip 467.5 MB · 1 download hi i downloaded this and its not working im not using uhd do i simply just put this in my mods folder
IncogACC Posted Thursday at 10:09 PM Posted Thursday at 10:09 PM (edited) 11 hours ago, Ankha9 said: Does anyone know how to manually fix UI mods like this? Any good tutorials available please? ↓↓ https://mega.nz/file/F6JlharY#1RTWfS-NMDWBDKD93M30RjUbLiIrx7kR3OmvRd7tpH8 I've wrapped up fixing everything, it's currently being uploaded to my drive, it's just a matter of how long it's gonna take my internet to finish uploading everything. Very little actually broke on HD, just some sidebar icon hashes for a few menus, but UHD has entirely new hashes so I got to do another 3.5 again (hunting every single modded UI hash) yaaaaaaaaay. Well work is work, everything should be working on UHD and HD now. Regardless of what version you use, I do recommend redownloading these mods if you were using them, 'cus I also did a lot of bug squishing and micro-optimisations that are worth redownloading for. Loading Screen Portrait mods Terminal / Portrait background mod Backpack Cantarella Guidebook Lupa Store Changli BP Cartethyia Terminal Pekomama Terminal Databank/Synthesis Achievements Main map Ragunna City Character UI Download ShaderOverrideUI (Necessary for UI mods to work) Again, I'm limited by how fast I can upload to my drive, so if you see this super early and something is still missing, then just give it some time Everything is uploaded Edited Thursday at 10:25 PM by IncogACC 2
Frustrated_Mod_Man Posted Thursday at 10:36 PM Posted Thursday at 10:36 PM Is it possible to play the downgraded version on pc? the picture differences looked like material changes as well. i'd like to up my fps and volumetric lighting in exchange for lower world textures. not like i must inspect plants and gravel.
melcar Posted Thursday at 11:26 PM Posted Thursday at 11:26 PM 15 hours ago, BroncoDaFoo said: check what version you downloaded first sd/hd/uhd if its sd or uh change the krqlv= { that version } for me its krqlv=uhd hmmm, i was unaware i could check it that way. i had tried sd, hd and uhd and all but sd gave me an error but it looks like i am on the hd version. I just changed it back to hd and it worked, not sure what was going on when i tried yesterday
display nameeeee Posted Thursday at 11:30 PM Posted Thursday at 11:30 PM 1 hour ago, IncogACC said: I've wrapped up fixing everything, it's currently being uploaded to my drive, it's just a matter of how long it's gonna take my internet to finish uploading everything. Very little actually broke on HD, just some sidebar icon hashes for a few menus, but UHD has entirely new hashes so I got to do another 3.5 again (hunting every single modded UI hash) yaaaaaaaaay. Well work is work, everything should be working on UHD and HD now. Regardless of what version you use, I do recommend redownloading these mods if you were using them, 'cus I also did a lot of bug squishing and micro-optimisations that are worth redownloading for. Loading Screen Portrait mods Terminal / Portrait background mod Backpack Cantarella Guidebook Lupa Store Changli BP Cartethyia Terminal Pekomama Terminal Databank/Synthesis Achievements Main map Ragunna City Character UI Download ShaderOverrideUI (Necessary for UI mods to work) Again, I'm limited by how fast I can upload to my drive, so if you see this super early and something is still missing, then just give it some time Everything is uploaded thanks man that shaderui made my loading screens work
xianyoe Posted Friday at 12:34 AM Posted Friday at 12:34 AM WHATS GOIN ON????? WHY MY GAME CRASH????? Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 54] kuro: Use launcher to start game! 0x00007ffba5ff41ca KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001431e67c6 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001431e8f96 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x000000014319e22d Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001424c7057 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000144caf974 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140d59f94 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a012bc Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001431a4eaf Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a0a295 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a043d6 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a046ca Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a0f7ff Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001471f07de Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ffba68acd87 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ffba882caec ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction [] JsStackTrace not available CSharpStackTrace not available
Wicy Posted Friday at 12:51 AM Posted Friday at 12:51 AM 17 minutes ago, xianyoe said: WHATS GOIN ON????? WHY MY GAME CRASH????? Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 54] kuro: Use launcher to start game! 0x00007ffba5ff41ca KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001431e67c6 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001431e8f96 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x000000014319e22d Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001424c7057 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000144caf974 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140d59f94 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a012bc Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001431a4eaf Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a0a295 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a043d6 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a046ca Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a0f7ff Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001471f07de Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ffba68acd87 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ffba882caec ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction [] JsStackTrace not available CSharpStackTrace not available 2
AtomicGrievous Posted Friday at 01:03 AM Posted Friday at 01:03 AM On 9/30/2026 at 5:10 AM, Wicy said: Add -krqlv=uhd (if you have uhd files downloaded) -krqlv=hd (if hd files downloaded) to xxmi launch options UHD simply doesn't work; the game crashes even after adding the launch command in XXMI (I play via Steam). However, if I enter the launch command directly into Steam without launching through XXMI, UHD works fine. I can't figure out what the issue might be.
Scarecrow03 Posted Friday at 05:29 AM Posted Friday at 05:29 AM 4 hours ago, xianyoe said: WHATS GOIN ON????? WHY MY GAME CRASH????? Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 54] kuro: Use launcher to start game! 0x00007ffba5ff41ca KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001431e67c6 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001431e8f96 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x000000014319e22d Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001424c7057 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000144caf974 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140d59f94 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a012bc Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001431a4eaf Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a0a295 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a043d6 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a046ca Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x0000000140a0f7ff Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00000001471f07de Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ffba68acd87 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction [] 0x00007ffba882caec ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction [] JsStackTrace not available CSharpStackTrace not available Not to be disrespectful but each time an update break something just come here and start reading from the exact date and time of the game update and you will find a solution
Sylvie023 Posted Friday at 06:02 AM Posted Friday at 06:02 AM After the game update, the sharpening in filter makes the image look terrible; remember to set it to 0.
NMFF2 Posted Friday at 08:02 AM Posted Friday at 08:02 AM I'm looking for the Denia mod. Can anyone help me find it? 1
Ankha9 Posted Friday at 08:34 AM Posted Friday at 08:34 AM 10 hours ago, IncogACC said: I've wrapped up fixing everything, it's currently being uploaded to my drive, it's just a matter of how long it's gonna take my internet to finish uploading everything. Very little actually broke on HD, just some sidebar icon hashes for a few menus, but UHD has entirely new hashes so I got to do another 3.5 again (hunting every single modded UI hash) yaaaaaaaaay. Well work is work, everything should be working on UHD and HD now. Regardless of what version you use, I do recommend redownloading these mods if you were using them, 'cus I also did a lot of bug squishing and micro-optimisations that are worth redownloading for. Loading Screen Portrait mods Terminal / Portrait background mod Backpack Cantarella Guidebook Lupa Store Changli BP Cartethyia Terminal Pekomama Terminal Databank/Synthesis Achievements Main map Ragunna City Character UI Download ShaderOverrideUI (Necessary for UI mods to work) Again, I'm limited by how fast I can upload to my drive, so if you see this super early and something is still missing, then just give it some time Everything is uploaded Thank you very much sir, you guys are true hero. 1
Dx55 Posted Friday at 08:52 AM Posted Friday at 08:52 AM 9 hours ago, melcar said: hmmm, i was unaware i could check it that way. i had tried sd, hd and uhd and all but sd gave me an error but it looks like i am on the hd version. I just changed it back to hd and it worked, not sure what was going on when i tried yesterday how to download UHD version ? 🤔
minaduk Posted Friday at 09:49 AM Posted Friday at 09:49 AM 56 minutes ago, Dx55 said: 如何下载UHD版本?🤔 需要去官网下载新版的游戏启动器
minaduk Posted Friday at 10:18 AM Posted Friday at 10:18 AM On 10/1/2026 at 9:10 AM, Vex_71 said: Updated the mod for the 3.7 update. It no longer gives the unlimited resources warning. I haven't tested it, but it probably doesn't work on the UHD version. [PREVIEW] nsfw_loading_screens_alt 3.7.zip 467.5 MB · 2 downloads It doesn't work in either the HD or UHD versions; I've already disabled all other mods……
skylance Posted Friday at 10:43 AM Posted Friday at 10:43 AM (edited) Found a solution on discord for today's update issue: Quote Solution for the XXMI game launch error in *Wuthering Waves* Version 3.7 Error Code The Game has crashed and will close Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 54] kuro: Use launcher to start game! Open the XXMI settings panel → "Advanced Settings" → Check "Custom Launch" (自定义启动) → Enter the launch command below → Select "Hook" as the injection method. "Absolute path to Client-Win64-Shipping.exe" -dx11 -krqlv=hd [Note] *Client-Win64-Shipping.exe* is typically located in the directory: `..\Wuthering Waves\Wuthering Waves Game\Client\Binaries\Win64\`. The absolute path must be enclosed in quotation marks; ensure there is a space before `-dx11` and `-krqlv=hd`. Example format using my absolute path: "D:\Wuthering Waves\Wuthering Waves Game\Client\Binaries\Win64\Client-Win64-Shipping.exe" -dx11 -krqlv=hd If you wish to experience the *Wuthering Waves* Version 3.7 "Ultra-High Quality" (UHQ) package, please use the following command line: "Absolute path to Client-Win64-Shipping.exe" -dx11 -krqlv=uhd ⚠️ When using the "Ultra-High Quality" `-krqlv=uhd` command, please note that for most older texture mods, you will need the ability to manually fix the texture hash values. Edited Friday at 10:49 AM by skylance
Dx55 Posted Friday at 11:04 AM Posted Friday at 11:04 AM 1 hour ago, minaduk said: 需要去官网下载新版的游戏启动器 THANK YOU !
IncogACC Posted Friday at 11:05 AM Posted Friday at 11:05 AM 23 hours ago, emerymods said: if someone know how to fix loading screen in UHD can help me 18 hours ago, motasan said: Is it just me or after the update today, these splash arts don't work anymore? 18 hours ago, Vex_71 said: It still works for me. Versions other than HD were not tested, so it may not work properly on them. If that's not it, one of the mods you downloaded afterwards might be conflicting. 17 hours ago, motasan said: but I am using HD. It doesn't work for me. 14 hours ago, display nameeeee said: hi i downloaded this and its not working im not using uhd do i simply just put this in my mods folder 45 minutes ago, minaduk said: It doesn't work in either the HD or UHD versions; I've already disabled all other mods…… Vex didn't update the ShaderOverrideUI hashes inside the download. Replace it with this updated one and it'll work. ShaderOverrideUI.rar 2
ariajapana Posted Friday at 11:05 AM Posted Friday at 11:05 AM If you’ve downloaded the UHD version and the mods still aren't working, note that you can fix them using moonholder's version 3.6 fix. (Apply Stable Texture use the new Rabbitfx) 1
lvianzzzz Posted Friday at 12:13 PM Posted Friday at 12:13 PM help, in overworld, the mod cant apply properly, while on character screen, its work fine, any solusion?? 1
Imintoasses Posted Friday at 01:24 PM Posted Friday at 01:24 PM I can confirm that HD mods could be fixed with moonholder 3.6 fixer Pick the stable textture option, and make sure you have rabbit fx. Rover are still glitchy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now