Adal01 Posted Wednesday at 03:27 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:27 PM 30 minutes ago, IncogACC said: It's gonna be one of those days...  So we now have 3 versions of the game, UHD, HD and SD. I did a little bit of testing to see what the actual differences are between the versions: UHD unlocks Ultra high LoD bias as a setting UHD Ultra high LoD bias and UHD high LoD bias share the same texture hashes for characters. HD high and UHD high have different texture hashes despite the textures themselves being identical. UHD high/Ultra high and HD high all have the same model/texture quality for characters, the only change is the hashes between the UHD and HD versions of the game. UHD and HD versions do NOT share texture hashes, but DO share component hashes. HD is the "default" it seems and is the version that carries on from 3.6 (The HD version of 3.7 shares a lot of hashes with 3.6, so safe to say they're the same base version.) UHD is technically the most complete version of the game as it's the only one with access to Ultra LoD bias, it also still allows for lower quality LoD options so in my opinion, we should standardise around using the UHD version of the game. The problem is that most of us are on the HD version of the game. Many of us didn't get an auto-update to our WuWa launchers, so many of us didn't have the option to actually install the UHD version to begin with. If you're in that camp, then you'd need to go to WuWa's site, download the latest version of the launcher and overwrite your existing launcher with that which will allow you to install the UHD version.  If you're using TSR, then nothing changes as TSR has no dependence on texture hashes to begin with and Comp hashes are consistent across versions, but I know plenty of you refuse to touch RabbitFX due to the performance issues and in that case, there's definitely going to be some hash hunting required moving from HD to UHD, meaning much like 3.5, you'll be stuck waiting for Moonholder fix (Assuming Moonholder gets the memo and hunts for UHD).  < HD version / UHD version >      @Adal01 Lastly, I wanna ask your thoughts on the matter. The updates I did for the Loading screen and Portrait mods were done on HD and much like character mods, UHD has different texture hashes, so moving to UHD would require us to re-hunt everything plus tell our users to move to UHD now. We don't have the luxury of TSR to bypass giving a shit about the hash change so... yeah, awkward spot for us to be in.  I'm willing to make the move to UHD properly, but unless Spectrum makes a mod post on GB telling everyone to update and that UHD will be the standard going forward, I feel like us UI modders are going to be especially fucked by the potential fragmentation of our user bases between the different versions. It feels like the only correct answer is to provide versions for both UHD and HD, but that's unfair on those of us who have to do the hunting and maintaining. I know what I want to do, but I also don't feel like I can just tell my users to go fuck themselves if they don't want to upgrade to UHD. Rock 'n a hard place. I personnaly only use the HD version as I play on an almost 15 year old tv that doesn't go above 1080p. Having to install both version of the game to hunt for HD / UHD hashes would be kinda bothering even more for the characters I don't own. I have 2 computers, the one I use to play on, plugged to the TV, and it's predecessor which now sits on a desk with a more recent monitor ( that is probably able to display above 1080p). Problem being that this computer is older and far less powerful and has never run wuwa. I'm not sure I can upload all the versions of my mod on GB if I have to upload both HD and UHD for each style. So I'm perfectly fine keeping only the HD version on my side, even though it may mean losing some users who play on UHD, as I don't want to impose any work on you. It's okay having the ghost portrait issue or other minors bugs.  Otherwise can't a single mod.ini hold the hashes for both HD and UHD if they are mutually exclusive, they shouldn't interact with each others. If the problem comes from the driver then I'm sorry but you probably know that I'm clueless about that part.  I see on Gamebanana that you said "Added an active condition that restricts the mod to only work during the team menu." Does that mean the mod won't work on the Ascendant Aces event page ? I use this page to get the hashes for new characters and test the texture replacement there to see if I haven't skip any hashes as the portrait is displayed fully. 1
IncogACC Posted Wednesday at 03:43 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:43 PM 3 minutes ago, Adal01 said: I personnaly only use the HD version as I play on an almost 15 year old tv that doesn't go above 1080p. Having to install both version of the game to hunt for HD / UHD hashes would be kinda bothering even more for the characters I don't own. I have 2 computers, the one I use to play on, plugged to the TV, and it's predecessor which now sits on a desk with a more recent monitor ( that is probably able to display above 1080p). Problem being that this computer is older and far less powerful and has never run wuwa. I'm not sure I can upload all the versions of my mod on GB if I have to upload both HD and UHD for each style. So I'm perfectly fine keeping only the HD version on my side, even though it may mean losing some users who play on UHD, as I don't want to impose any work on you. It's okay having the ghost portrait issue or other minors bugs. Â Otherwise can't a single mod.ini hold the hashes for both HD and UHD if they are mutually exclusive, they shouldn't interact with each others. If the problem comes from the driver then I'm sorry but you probably know that I'm clueless about that part. Yeah that works, but every single character is an individual ini that'd need to be updated with the extra hashes for UHD, it's entirely doable but it's a lot of work from the hunting to creating a tool that can handle that update for everyone, plus maintaining the mod becomes twice as hard if we get hit with a 3.5 and now I'm hunting hashes for 2 different versions of the game while trying to co-ordinate gathering hashes from the community for both as well. Â I'm literally just complaining about the effort and how much I'm actually "obligated" to put in for this shit. 3 minutes ago, Adal01 said: Â I see on Gamebanana that you said "Added an active condition that restricts the mod to only work during the team menu." Does that mean the mod won't work on the Ascendant Aces event page ? I use this page to get the hashes for new characters and test the texture replacement there to see if I haven't skip any hashes as the portrait is displayed fully. Yes, it stops the mod working there, but you can just remove the condition lines in the driver if you want to keep it functioning like before for testing purposes. Just comment out this line with a ; and the endif at the bottom, that's all the condition is. 2
Adal01 Posted Wednesday at 03:55 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:55 PM (edited) 38 minutes ago, IncogACC said: Yeah that works, but every single character is an individual ini that'd need to be updated with the extra hashes for UHD, it's entirely doable but it's a lot of work from the hunting to creating a tool that can handle that update for everyone, plus maintaining the mod becomes twice as hard if we get hit with a 3.5 and now I'm hunting hashes for 2 different versions of the game while trying to co-ordinate gathering hashes from the community for both as well. Â I'm literally just complaining about the effort and how much I'm actually "obligated" to put in for this shit. Yes, it stops the mod working there, but you can just remove the condition lines in the driver if you want to keep it functioning like before for testing purposes. Just comment out this line with a ; and the endif at the bottom, that's all the condition is. Thanks this will help me hunting hashes for the new characters efficiently. Â If you want to go with updating individual .inis, i would recommend putting the mod users of the community to work. As both of us reunited would still miss many hashes. This would alleviate you of that part of the work. as for the tools, wouldn't just feeding the hashupdater and portraitbuilder more hashes be doable ? Â Forgot to ask, but was there something wrong with Chisa and Mornye ? I have Chisa and she was still displaying properly. Edited Wednesday at 04:23 PM by Adal01
Adal01 Posted Wednesday at 05:07 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:07 PM 1 hour ago, IncogACC said: Yes, it stops the mod working there, but you can just remove the condition lines in the driver if you want to keep it functioning like before for testing purposes. Just comment out this line with a ; and the endif at the bottom, that's all the condition is. I update the hashes and portrait driver of my mod. The way you wrote this condition in the driver make it so there is no portrait at all in ascendant aces, neither mod nor original. I guess I'll just comment it out like you said, but you might want to look into that.
IncogACC Posted Wednesday at 05:53 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:53 PM 44 minutes ago, Adal01 said: I update the hashes and portrait driver of my mod. The way you wrote this condition in the driver make it so there is no portrait at all in ascendant aces, neither mod nor original. I guess I'll just comment it out like you said, but you might want to look into that. Oversight on my part yeah, I'd need to condition gate each individual mod which is doable, but again more of a script job. I'll bite the bullet and just hunt for both versions and since I'm scripting anyway, I'll work on getting everything done at once, probably gonna take a while though. 1
Adal01 Posted Wednesday at 06:39 PM Posted Wednesday at 06:39 PM (edited) Updated portrait mod for v3.7, added Hsin. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/17If0cenFHq4D1nJVeJVQI-8s8BjN7Vr9 Â Futanari variant updated as well. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/164DTlyuZEjR0WbQe-2xp3C5mu4uvJ7aD Â They might not work properly or at all with UHD game version. Enjoy, and feel free to report problems. Edited Wednesday at 06:42 PM by Adal01 4
Van.. Posted Wednesday at 10:51 PM Posted Wednesday at 10:51 PM Me podrian banear por usar este comando?Â
melcar Posted Thursday at 12:09 AM Posted Thursday at 12:09 AM I am getting a Fatal error before loading the screen with both rovers. This is after getting past the launcher error with the -krqlv fix. I have tried to reinstall both the game and the launcher and cannot figure out what is crashing me.
Jamt karoretta Posted Thursday at 12:56 AM Posted Thursday at 12:56 AM In the end, even if it does start up, the hashes have been compromised, so there's no point. I've also decided not to spend any more money on this game from now on.
Van.. Posted Thursday at 01:09 AM Posted Thursday at 01:09 AM Alguien sabe si es buena idea cambiar a la version SD?
Vex_71 Posted Thursday at 01:10 AM Posted Thursday at 01:10 AM On 7/14/2026 at 11:20 PM, Vex_71 said:  I apologize for the delay. They've changed all the hashes and made the loading screen mod go boom. It took quite a lot to hunt down over 200 hashes and play the story. It's still missing a few hashes.  By the way, I have a request. There was a cool person who made a half nude portrait mod that looked like official. Unfortunately, they stopped after the animated portrait update. If anyone can help me get the half nude portraits for the new characters or recommend an ai that can recreate them in the same style as the previous ones, I can continue their legacy and make them work with the animated portraits, just like I did in the past. Thanks in advance!  [PREVIEW]  nsfw_loading_screens_alt 3.5.zip 427.12 MB · 46 downloads     Updated the mod for the 3.7 update. It no longer gives the unlimited resources warning.  I haven't tested it, but it probably doesn't work on the UHD version.  [PREVIEW]  nsfw_loading_screens_alt 3.7.zip 14
NeverMorall Posted Thursday at 04:58 AM Posted Thursday at 04:58 AM 4 hours ago, melcar said: I am getting a Fatal error before loading the screen with both rovers. This is after getting past the launcher error with the -krqlv fix. I have tried to reinstall both the game and the launcher and cannot figure out what is crashing me. You sure you downloaded the SD version? You can check just normal logging into the game, and it should be shown on the bottom left. Make sure you have the correct one. If you want to download different version, you need to go to WUWA official website and download the most recent launcher and redownload the game. 1
BroncoDaFoo Posted Thursday at 08:13 AM Posted Thursday at 08:13 AM 8 hours ago, melcar said: I am getting a Fatal error before loading the screen with both rovers. This is after getting past the launcher error with the -krqlv fix. I have tried to reinstall both the game and the launcher and cannot figure out what is crashing me. check what version you downloaded first sd/hd/uhd if its sd or uh change the krqlv= { that version } for me its krqlv=uhd
Dx55 Posted Thursday at 08:47 AM Posted Thursday at 08:47 AM 32 minutes ago, BroncoDaFoo said: check what version you downloaded first sd/hd/uhd if its sd or uh change the krqlv= { that version } for me its krqlv=uhd What configuration are you using for  krqlv=uhd ? (XXMI setting) for UHD? I have an RTX 4090, and it crashes for me. Â
IncogACC Posted Thursday at 10:57 AM Posted Thursday at 10:57 AM (edited) @Adal01Â Fuckin' workin' overtime for this shit. New fix script is done, it'll add all the UHD hashes I could hunt as well as properly adding in the active condition. Â If you want to turn off the active condition for hunting purposes, then all you have to do is open the portrait driver and change this 0 to a 1 to force portraits to be active at all times. Â This doesn't have anything for the ghosting problem yet, I rushed to get this out as a fix just for UHD, I'll get back to the ghosting problem once I deal with fixing all the rest of the UI shit for UHD. Â If anyone does give a shit about the portrait mod and wants to help out with the new UHD hashes, these are the characters/skins I'm missing. Would be very much appreciated. Brant Carlotta Skin Changli Skin Chisa Skin Jingran Jinhsi Skin Jiyan Luuk Lynae Skin MRover MRover Skin Mornye Skin Qingxiao Qiuyuan Roccia Zani Skin Edited Thursday at 10:58 AM by IncogACC 3
Ankha9 Posted Thursday at 11:20 AM Posted Thursday at 11:20 AM (edited) Does anyone know how to manually fix UI mods like this? Any good tutorials available please? ↓↓ https://mega.nz/file/F6JlharY#1RTWfS-NMDWBDKD93M30RjUbLiIrx7kR3OmvRd7tpH8  Edited Thursday at 11:26 AM by Ankha9 add picture reference
MrSurepka Posted Thursday at 11:29 AM Posted Thursday at 11:29 AM (edited) The news about the HuiHui website   Edited Thursday at 11:34 AM by MrSurepka 9
emerymods Posted Thursday at 11:35 AM Posted Thursday at 11:35 AM if someone know how to fix loading screen in UHD can help me Â
Adal01 Posted Thursday at 12:26 PM Posted Thursday at 12:26 PM 1 hour ago, IncogACC said: @Adal01Â Fuckin' workin' overtime for this shit. New fix script is done, it'll add all the UHD hashes I could hunt as well as properly adding in the active condition. Â If you want to turn off the active condition for hunting purposes, then all you have to do is open the portrait driver and change this 0 to a 1 to force portraits to be active at all times. Â This doesn't have anything for the ghosting problem yet, I rushed to get this out as a fix just for UHD, I'll get back to the ghosting problem once I deal with fixing all the rest of the UI shit for UHD. Â If anyone does give a shit about the portrait mod and wants to help out with the new UHD hashes, these are the characters/skins I'm missing. Would be very much appreciated. Brant Carlotta Skin Changli Skin Chisa Skin Jingran Jinhsi Skin Jiyan Luuk Lynae Skin MRover MRover Skin Mornye Skin Qingxiao Qiuyuan Roccia Zani Skin Damn you're really going all out every time. If you don't want to wait for people to give you the hashes i can try installing the game on my other computer...I'm not sure it ll run properly though. I could give you Zani skin, which might be one hard to retrieve, Mrover + skin, i have a friend account log that uses him. Brant and Roccia are immediately accessible in the permanent event Cube, cubic n cubie. You can get Jiyan in dreaming deep permanent event, ( i keep a save before last battle with some characters i don't have for that purpose). I can also try asking on discord for people owning skins and more recent characters if you want.
Imintoasses Posted Thursday at 02:07 PM Posted Thursday at 02:07 PM 22 hours ago, IncogACC said: I know I'm late, I can see a lot of people checking into my profile already and are probably disappointed that I had nothing on 3.7, but that's changed now.  3.7 write up for the WuWa FAQ is out. This should hopefully answer all your "My game won't load" questions  It's not even been a day yet and I'm one guy with one system, so I'm not going to pretend that I have all the answers to solve all your problems and make all of your choices for you, but hopefully this should cover the main issue as well as a little insight into what the fuck is actually going on with 3.7 in general. So in short, even if I reinstall the game manually to UHD there's no guarantee my mods will work since UHD and HD have different hashes? Man.......
JanuszPawlacz2137 Posted Thursday at 02:37 PM Posted Thursday at 02:37 PM Does anyone have any idea on how to make WWMI open when pressing PLAY in steam ui? It used to work but now I'm getting some fatal errors
IncogACC Posted Thursday at 02:41 PM Posted Thursday at 02:41 PM 24 minutes ago, Imintoasses said: So in short, even if I reinstall the game manually to UHD there's no guarantee my mods will work since UHD and HD have different hashes? Man....... Aren't most mods working on HD though? HD carried forth a lot of the hashes from 3.6 so there shouldn't have been many breaks for mods that were working in 3.6, granted I use TSR so that's not something I've actually been able to test. Â What I can say for sure is that hashes have absolutely changed for UHD and the single Sigrika mod from 3.6 that I was sitting on got through the update unscathed when using HD, so if you stay on HD until Moonholder fix updates, you should have the "least broken" experience for the time being. For most of you, nothing really changes, you're just waiting for Moonholder fix like always.
motasan Posted Thursday at 04:36 PM Posted Thursday at 04:36 PM 15 hours ago, Vex_71 said:   Updated the mod for the 3.7 update. It no longer gives the unlimited resources warning.  I haven't tested it, but it probably doesn't work on the UHD version.  [PREVIEW]  nsfw_loading_screens_alt 3.7.zip 467.5 MB · 1 download Is it just me or after the update today, these splash arts don't work anymore? Â
Vex_71 Posted Thursday at 04:55 PM Posted Thursday at 04:55 PM 17 minutes ago, motasan said: Is it just me or after the update today, these splash arts don't work anymore? Â Â It still works for me. Versions other than HD were not tested, so it may not work properly on them. If that's not it, one of the mods you downloaded afterwards might be conflicting.
Rosseweiss Posted Thursday at 05:09 PM Posted Thursday at 05:09 PM 8 hours ago, BroncoDaFoo said: check what version you downloaded first sd/hd/uhd if its sd or uh change the krqlv= { that version } for me its krqlv=uhd Hello, is there a guide or something to try this? My version is HD.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now