Jump to content

req Wuthering waves


Recommended Posts

Posted
33 minutes ago, Imintoasses said:

I can confirm that HD mods could be fixed with moonholder 3.6 fixer
Pick the stable textture option, and make sure you have rabbit fx.

Rover are still glitchy

Stable textures (Actually TSR but Moonholder won't change the name for some reason) fixes mods because it bypasses the fundamental issue of needing texture hashes at all, so it'll fix textures regardless of the patch or game version. 

 

The problem is that Moonholder's TSR application implementation is flawed and Rover is especially fragile since Moonholder fix is also generating materialmaps to fix pre-3.5 mods, plus FRover's comp hash changed in 3.7 and Moonholder fix hasn't updated to include that yet.

 

It'll work for most cases, but when it doesn't work, it requires knowledge most people simply don't have to identify and fix the issue.

Posted (edited)

On UHD version of the game, my character faces dont show emotion anymore and whenver they blink, the textures are broken for the duration they blink, so its kinda hard to get screenshots. 

Can it be fixed via IncogACC's article section [Problem: "Face is totally broken." / "Clothing is broken/Inside out."]?
Not sure if its even the same problem.

 

Probably just a hash issue since its the UHD version?

Edited by SpartanWilliam
Posted (edited)

Is there any fix for this Tedom mod? I tried on the fixer but it did not work.

Besides, No rover mod works for me, not that they are broken , they just don't change the character. Any solution to this?image.png.d590550cd5bca03a93dfe53acd3a87d9.png

Edited by Caesar.julius.2085
Posted
47 minutes ago, sixonenine2000 said:

Thank you!

 


So HuiHui is rebuilding the website
The old Hui Station is gone
He has launched a new one

 

https://huiyue.org

 

The new site is still being rebuilt, so it doesn't have all of the old content yet

 

At least Hui Hui is still breathing.

Posted

hola , tenia problemas con la vercion HD ahora estoy usando UHD y en ambos sigo teniendo problemas con los mods : ya use wuwa_mod_firxer v3.6.0 y nada siguen los errores , solo algunos de hsin funciona.

image.thumb.png.ecb44ff7adfa55ce7d8a2b0bfd293d2d.pngimage.png.9dc26ec2f8b0b6725309a6ee6b921337.png

Posted

Many of my mods are broken, but somehow only in the world. Character screen, team setup and gallery show them properly.

 

Is this intended behaviour?

Posted
22 hours ago, AtomicGrievous said:


UHD simply doesn't work; the game crashes even after adding the launch command in XXMI (I play via Steam). However, if I enter the launch command directly into Steam without launching through XXMI, UHD works fine. I can't figure out what the issue might be.

image.png.454970de826fbb39ec4ef30eb7f9e722.png

i use the steam game version to, but its work when i add -krqlv=hd at launcher xxmi

Posted

When I try to run Wuwa with XXMI launcher this appear:

Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 54] 
kuro: Use launcher to start game!


0x00007ffcdb07483a KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x00000001431e67c6 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00000001431e8f96 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x000000014319e22d Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00000001424c7057 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000144caf974 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140d59f94 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140a012bc Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00000001431a4eaf Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140a0a295 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140a043d6 Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140a046ca Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x0000000140a0f7ff Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00000001471f07de Client-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ffcdd36cdf7 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ffcddd7ee4c ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction []


JsStackTrace not available

CSharpStackTrace not available

 

Posted (edited)

After installing RabbitFX v8.32, I started getting this error. Could you tell me how to fix it?

 

Additional information: The custom 8.1 version provided in this thread worked fine for me before, but ever since I switched to version 8.2, I’ve been getting similar errors.

 

Also, the error window appears when I switch characters.

rabbitx832.JPG

 

The problem seems to be simpler than I initially thought. I looked up some information and tried a few things, including updating my drivers, re-enabling the GPU, and increasing the DSR delay, but none of them worked. Then I checked my files and found that one of my character MOD folders contained RabbitFX. After removing it, everything seems to be working normally for now.

What I don’t understand is why this didn’t happen when I was using the custom RabbitFX 8.1 version from this thread. Somehow, having two different versions of RabbitFX in the MOD folder at the same time worked fine back then!?

Edited by lw30130
Posted

There's a XXMI launcher update on the way SoonTM that'll hopefully help deal with some of the confusion around the whole UHD, HD, SD thing and games crashing.

It also revamps the setting screen and removes all the dead options so no more confusion about what your XXMI settings should look like.

 

You can test it early here

Posted
14 hours ago, Syndora said:

Many of my mods are broken, but somehow only in the world. Character screen, team setup and gallery show them properly.

 

Is this intended behaviour?

me too, most of them are broken TAT

Posted (edited)

after update can anyone fix this? 

The app trying to fi it self "Resolving Wuwa launch context" but it runs soo long

Setting direct priotiy realtime | high

even in task maanger i set high | realtime

Screenshot 2026-10-03 202617.png

Edited by mamahina
for more clearance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...