Iventia Posted Monday at 07:27 PM Posted Monday at 07:27 PM Anyone have a fixed version of the bike mod for UHD? Ive attached the two that I had if someone knows how to fix itNSFW Motorbike.zip NSFW Motorcycle.zip
Caesar.julius.2085 Posted Monday at 07:34 PM Posted Monday at 07:34 PM On 10/2/2026 at 7:22 PM, Caesar.julius.2085 said: Is there any fix for this Tedom mod? I tried on the fixer but it did not work. Besides, No rover mod works for me, not that they are broken , they just don't change the character. Any solution to this? Well, forget about the tedom mod. I need help with the Rover problem. Glad if anyone could help. 1
IncogACC Posted Monday at 08:24 PM Posted Monday at 08:24 PM 44 minutes ago, Caesar.julius.2085 said: Well, forget about the tedom mod. I need help with the Rover problem. Glad if anyone could help. New FRover comp hash b7b6abd9 Either use notepad replace function (Ctrl + H) to replace the old comp hash with this one, or wait for Moonholder/Woju fix to do if for you if the thought of opening an ini file terrifies you. There's also the issue of Rover's face shapekeys being off giving her the Youhu lazy eye bug, that's something that'll need a blend remap which Moonholder tends to do with their fix tool, but I assume Moonholder is currently VERY busy hunting hashes for UHD and will probably have a timeline similar to 3.5 (Where they also had to re-hunt literally everything) so y'know, do with that info what you will. (Most people will ignore this and just ask "Why is my Rover mod broken?" for the billionth time) Oh and as for why the fix tool doesn't work on Tedom's NPC mods, nobody hunts NPC hashes so they're all hilariously out of date and nobody is going to fix that for you. Either that or they're using direct slot loading, but the slot order changed at some point and they have to be rebound which again, nobody is going to fix that for you because barely anyone gives a shit about NPC mods, or at least anyone with any amount of knowhow.
KaoneYumi Posted Monday at 09:19 PM Posted Monday at 09:19 PM All rover mod are broken do anyone has mod fixer?
ZehelEisheth Posted Monday at 09:49 PM Posted Monday at 09:49 PM 13 minutes ago, KaoneYumi said: All rover mod are broken do anyone has mod fixer? If you look closely, the answer is in the previous comment. 1
Yuforya Posted Monday at 11:21 PM Posted Monday at 11:21 PM On 10/3/2026 at 1:22 AM, Caesar.julius.2085 said: Is there any fix for this Tedom mod? I tried on the fixer but it did not work. Besides, No rover mod works for me, not that they are broken , they just don't change the character. Any solution to this? It's not Tedom's but I do have Creeflow's and Slap's mods and they are working just fine both in HD and UHD. Here if you are interested. Creekflow NPC Loli.zip Slap Loli NPC.zip 5
Yuforya Posted Monday at 11:23 PM Posted Monday at 11:23 PM On 10/1/2026 at 9:10 AM, Vex_71 said: Updated the mod for the 3.7 update. It no longer gives the unlimited resources warning. I haven't tested it, but it probably doesn't work on the UHD version. [PREVIEW] nsfw_loading_screens_alt 3.7.zip 467.5 MB · 5 downloads Hello, thanks for the share. Any for a UHD version?
Yan1232 Posted yesterday at 12:27 AM Posted yesterday at 12:27 AM This is how Fleurdelys eyes looks like. Any fix?
Cienava Posted yesterday at 01:22 AM Posted yesterday at 01:22 AM On 10/4/2026 at 7:43 AM, jeanne88x said: https://ko-fi.com/s/a99dcded39 does anyone have this? +1
nksha Posted yesterday at 04:11 AM Posted yesterday at 04:11 AM 14 hours ago, Wicy said: something is missing or wrong on your end then. its latest version that released from mod maker and i just checked its working. download correct zip file (hd/uhd) and you need to enable effects from options tab i am getting this errors in overlay for all the hlsl files in water1_0_Assets -: Error compiling custom shader C:\Users\Neeraj\AppData\Roaming\XXMI Launcher\WWMI\Mods\blossam\Water1_0_Assets/StockingFinish/StockingFinishOverlay.hlsl C:\Users\Neeraj\AppData\Roaming\XXMI Launcher\WWMI\Mods\blossam\Water1_0_Assets\StockingFinish\StockingFinishOverlay.hlsl(2,2-6): error: Water1_0_cache_missing_or_timestamp_mismatch_Run_Water1_0_RuntimeCheck
Abbbtest Posted yesterday at 05:12 AM Posted yesterday at 05:12 AM ALL of my hsin mod is broken, is it the setting problem? Anyone knows how to fix it
IncogACC Posted yesterday at 07:46 AM Posted yesterday at 07:46 AM 9 hours ago, ZehelEisheth said: If you look closely, the answer is in the previous comment. Couldn't have scripted that shit better if I tried lmao
SergeyDuginov Posted yesterday at 08:25 AM Posted yesterday at 08:25 AM 404 Not Found What has happened to HuI Station?
303021473 Posted yesterday at 08:29 AM Posted yesterday at 08:29 AM (edited) 18 hours ago, Van.. said: Alguien tiene este mod ? gracias de antemano https://t.me/WUWAMODSTOREHOUSE/6060/60017 https://gamebanana.com/mods/655632 Edited yesterday at 08:29 AM by 303021473 1
NEXzzzzzz Posted yesterday at 08:47 AM Posted yesterday at 08:47 AM Not sure if I understand this correctly... the only way to play with MOD properly for now Is using RabbitFX(stable texture) and HD game ?
Wicy Posted yesterday at 08:48 AM Posted yesterday at 08:48 AM 23 minutes ago, SergeyDuginov said: 404 Not Found What has happened to HuI Station? https://huiyue.org 1
Frustrated_Mod_Man Posted yesterday at 08:53 AM Posted yesterday at 08:53 AM Just wanna drop this here for web search reasons and for a few others who have this random problem: Wuthering Waves won't launch or Wuthering Waves not starting and XXMI. Set your delay from 500 to 1000 and give it a go. Sometimes it just wants to take longer for some people.
Nero183 Posted yesterday at 10:32 AM Posted yesterday at 10:32 AM 2 hours ago, IncogACC said: Couldn't have scripted that shit better if I tried lmao Hey, sorry to bother you. I download this hsin mod but found there's something wrong. So, I would like to ask if there is a way to fix it. I am running the game in HD quality and using Rabbit FX 8.3.2. Depraved Maiden Hsin NSFW rfx.rar
IncogACC Posted yesterday at 12:04 PM Posted yesterday at 12:04 PM 1 hour ago, Nero183 said: Hey, sorry to bother you. I download this hsin mod but found there's something wrong. So, I would like to ask if there is a way to fix it. I am running the game in HD quality and using Rabbit FX 8.3.2. Depraved Maiden Hsin NSFW rfx.rar 43.28 MB · 0 downloads I love these ones where someone goes "Mod broke," I open it up in game and it works just fine on both HD and UHD, so there's clearly some specific conflict on your end that's causing this. I do appreciate you actually giving me details to work with, but unless I can replicate the issue on my end, I can't actually provide an exact solution so you're going to have to do generic troubleshooting steps to find the problem. Run only this mod and RabbitFX, if it works then you have a conflicting mod of some kind. Slowly add back in more of your mods until you can isolate the culprit. Clear your Shadercache if you have shader caching turned on Set your LoD bias to high (This won't actually do anything, that's not the problem, but it'll help in general with other mods) Empty Shaderfixes if you have something in there for some reason. It has NOTHING to do with your XXMI settings and it almost certainly has nothing to do with your in-game settings, those things don't matter in the context of RabbitFX.
ahlinudemod Posted yesterday at 12:32 PM Posted yesterday at 12:32 PM any nude mod for suhsin and fox shadow?
quangzi254 Posted yesterday at 01:06 PM Posted yesterday at 01:06 PM 18 hours ago, pahv1 said: I had the same problem with this mod, but disabling Slap's Yangyang Xuanling mod fixed it, so maybe try disabling mods until this one is fixed to find the culprit? Thanks, I double-checked, and it turns out the Rebecca mod is the culprit. The mod itself is broken too—what rotten luck.
Nero183 Posted yesterday at 02:36 PM Posted yesterday at 02:36 PM 2 hours ago, IncogACC said: I love these ones where someone goes "Mod broke," I open it up in game and it works just fine on both HD and UHD, so there's clearly some specific conflict on your end that's causing this. I do appreciate you actually giving me details to work with, but unless I can replicate the issue on my end, I can't actually provide an exact solution so you're going to have to do generic troubleshooting steps to find the problem. Run only this mod and RabbitFX, if it works then you have a conflicting mod of some kind. Slowly add back in more of your mods until you can isolate the culprit. Clear your Shadercache if you have shader caching turned on Set your LoD bias to high (This won't actually do anything, that's not the problem, but it'll help in general with other mods) Empty Shaderfixes if you have something in there for some reason. It has NOTHING to do with your XXMI settings and it almost certainly has nothing to do with your in-game settings, those things don't matter in the context of RabbitFX. Ah... after a thorough check, I identified the conflicting mods—I've uploaded them here. If you have a moment, perhaps you could take a look at why they conflict? I had to sacrifice the settings for many of my other mods in the process—now I have to readjust them one by one (sad). XiangliYao TS fix.zip
ochain190 Posted yesterday at 03:22 PM Posted yesterday at 03:22 PM Anyone have the full ver? https://gamebanana.com/mods/724224
IncogACC Posted yesterday at 05:47 PM Posted yesterday at 05:47 PM 2 hours ago, Nero183 said: Ah... after a thorough check, I identified the conflicting mods—I've uploaded them here. If you have a moment, perhaps you could take a look at why they conflict? I had to sacrifice the settings for many of my other mods in the process—now I have to readjust them one by one (sad). XiangliYao TS fix.zip 76 MB · 0 downloads The latest update to XXMI removed all of the dead settings from Engine.ini and as I've said in my FAQ, the only XXMI setting that has actually mattered in the past 3 versions of the game is mesh LoD FoV which has nothing to do with this. With the introduction of the new resource versions and the pivot towards using RabbitFX for textures (Which is the case here) the actually difference between your setup and my setup, at a system level, is very little. At worst, we're using different LoD bias which doesn't make a difference for RabbitFX. That is to say, that any issue experienced on your end that isn't experienced on my end will come from your installed mods, not settings, not anything else, purely from one or possibly multiple mods. That Hsin mod still works just fine with the Xiangliyao mod active on my end, so clearly there's something else to this problem of yours. Nothing inside the mod itself looks suspect except for maybe direct slot load that could be leaking somehow, but I HIGHLY doubt it since it's applying to ps-t17 of all things, so probably not the issue and like I said before, if I can't replicate the issue then I can't test it and fix it. The only thing I can do is properly apply TSR to the mod and see if that magically solves the problem, if not then I don't have anything I can offer you. One side note, this "portrait" thing was clearly made by a clueless idiot, because not only does it do absolutely nothing (Trying to overwrite a dynamic atlas which is impossible) it's also actively sucking up performance while doing nothing, so delete it. XiangliYao TS actually fixed.rar 1
Adal01 Posted yesterday at 08:04 PM Posted yesterday at 08:04 PM If some of you still have the "mods working fine in menus but not in overworld" problem on the HD version of the game, here is what fixed it for me without having to edit individual mod .ini files. Open XXMI, on wuwa page, open settings (top right cog icon), scroll down to bottom and click "open engine.ini" Paste the following lines either at the bottom or under [SystemSettings] if you already have such a line. [SystemSettings] r.Streaming.HiddenPrimitiveScale=25 r.Streaming.FramesForFullUpdate=0 r.Streaming.UsingNewKuroStreaming=0 9
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now