Jump to content

req Wuthering waves


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, dawdax said:

 

Again, it can't be done, though for a slightly different reason. 

In this case, the clothing is PART of the base body, so if I removed the clothes, then it'd also be removing the body itself. There's nothing under there and due to the UVs being ported from a model designed for space efficiency instead of ease of use, there's absolutely no way I can fix it via a texture edit. Also there are holes in the mesh just like the Aemeath mod. Shit outta luck.

image.thumb.png.70013a63291662b711bd5eac377e9730.png

1 hour ago, lollcashoot said:

The Lucy mods don't work for me, while others does like the Rebecca one, pls help

Read the "First thing to do" section of this wiki. Give me something to work with first, then you can have my time.

Edited by IncogACC
Posted
11 hours ago, IncogACC said:

Again, it can't be done, though for a slightly different reason. 

In this case, the clothing is PART of the base body, so if I removed the clothes, then it'd also be removing the body itself. There's nothing under there and due to the UVs being ported from a model designed for space efficiency instead of ease of use, there's absolutely no way I can fix it via a texture edit. Also there are holes in the mesh just like the Aemeath mod. Shit outta luck.

image.thumb.png.70013a63291662b711bd5eac377e9730.png

Read the "First thing to do" section of this wiki. Give me something to work with first, then you can have my time.

 

 

 

Like this?

 

WutheringWavesScreenshot2026_06.29-21_04_46_23.png.453a6eedd028a88176543dd916cf226c.png

 

 

Posted
6 hours ago, lollcashoot said:

 

 

 

Like this?

 

WutheringWavesScreenshot2026_06.29-21_04_46_23.png.453a6eedd028a88176543dd916cf226c.png

 

 

Yes, those are the errors. Only a certain number of them will appear on screen at once, so you'll have to wait for the relevant ones to scroll by in order to actually determine the issue.

In the meantime though, some general advice:

 

Remove all other mods from your mod folder and try the Lucy mod by itself, if it works then the issue is a conflict in which case slowly add mods back in until the Lucy mod stops working, whatever you added back in will be the cause for the conflict.

If the Lucy mod doesn't work even when it's the only mod in your mods folder, then check for errors then.

Posted
On 2026/6/28 at PM3点04分, angelgg1997 said:

image.png.06699f415561c9cfb13af902681d3bc5.png我该如何解决这个问题?每次角色眨眼时,他们的眼睛都会变形;我使用其他mod,比如Sigrika和Lucilla时,也会出现同样的问题。

 

+1 ,I encountered the same problem

Posted

Anyone can help me with female rover mods not working... i tried the fix tool but still the same.. already updated my wwmi.. i also use xxmi launcher.. Please Anyone :(image.png.a8458f408f90910657479734bc4de688.pngimage.png.24546671af3a02800eb9b22d1b152859.pngimage.png.a4bd2c560b37c25adde7d6dfb0288c62.png

Posted
32 minutes ago, A1xy said:

Anyone can help me with female rover mods not working... i tried the fix tool but still the same.. already updated my wwmi.. i also use xxmi launcher.. Please Anyone :(image.png.a8458f408f90910657479734bc4de688.pngimage.png.24546671af3a02800eb9b22d1b152859.pngimage.png.a4bd2c560b37c25adde7d6dfb0288c62.png

Revert the Mod to when its fixed or to what you remember was fixed (or download ir again) and use the tool update that matches the date of the mod was created, and work your way up until its fully updated, or share your .ini and maybe... not guaranteed, but someone might fix it.

Posted
On 6/29/2026 at 10:31 AM, Bikeshotrs Senpai said:

Can I make a humble request, can you make a edit that covers the areolas?

Tough man I'm not that good at shading or editing it be that seamless tbh!

Posted
On 6/26/2026 at 2:03 PM, Knystnn said:

Hi, I need help to figure something out. When I launch wuwa through the wwmi launcher, my mods become flat to a singlular line when looking directly at them. But when viewed from the side the mod is applied. It's hilarious but I'm honestly trying to figure out why the injection method caused it. Linux system.

 

I've half given up at this point.

 

I've been facing the same issue I believe. were you ever able to come to a solution?

Spoiler

image.png.c8b8c8795926b6895c2d7a70465fd919.pngimage.png.bf2c198b583e2913731985affe6c74db.png

Posted
8 hours ago, turdma69420 said:

 

I've been facing the same issue I believe. were you ever able to come to a solution?

  Hide contents

image.png.c8b8c8795926b6895c2d7a70465fd919.pngimage.png.bf2c198b583e2913731985affe6c74db.png

I unfortunately have not because I had stupidly updated the game through xxmi and the ace system kept triggering and prevents further troubleshooting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...