Jump to content

req Wuthering waves


Recommended Posts

Posted
7 hours ago, Mug3n said:

Mugen, owner of the former The Safe Zone.
 

Just a little update: it's almost impossible to recover the server, so we've been rebuilding a new one from scratch since day one. I think the server's structure will be finished within the next 1–2 days, and then we'll rebuild the community together.

Maybe some of you thought we didn't have the courage to start over, but it's actually the opposite. We care deeply about this community, and we want it to keep enjoying modding alongside us. We’re not giving up.

See you all soon. I’ll share the invite link to the new Safe Zone as soon as everything is ready, so stay tuned.Sti6G6L.png

omggg thank u!!!!

Posted
On 8/6/2026 at 12:09 AM, Raito0559 said:

Anyone know why my mod looks like this? i tried using fix but doesnt work. I use this mod https://gamebanana.com/mods/679495 

broken.png

I've got it just change "vb0 = ResourceShapeKeyResultRW" to "vb0 = ResourcePositionBuffer".

It seems like it read the position wrong before

Posted (edited)

Anyone got any clue why Suisui OG + Bunny MEGA Toggle Show up like this?

 

Using Rabbitfx version 8.1. Tried version 8.0 and 7.5 as well.

Also using Wuwa_Mod_Fixer_v3.5.1 and tried all the fixes in lot of different combinations. On fresh download everytime

It seems mostly an issue with yyzj mods and i cant figure out why.

If this issue has been asked before.

Im sorry and keep up the good work!

SuiSuit Broken Textures.png

Edited by shadow866
Posted
3 hours ago, Secret Hanzo said:

rerger.png.248034d80ea06126a37915a9eadcb2cb.png  after download its broken any fix for it plz? 

I believe this mod is compatible with the latest rabbit fix only

Posted
16 hours ago, Gibgibon said:

This is anoying as F! I have the same issue. When I use RabbitFX 8 or 8.1 this mod is ok but then my Zani gets an orange face (and only this one part of her changes) and my Agusta front hair changes into blue :D If I swith to  RabbitFX 7.5 Zani and Agusta are ok but Suisui is broken :( 

Try this custom version of rabbitfx 8.1 that was on SafeZone that's mostly compatible with old and new mods.

Custom RabbitFX v8.1.rar

Posted
1 hour ago, shadow866 said:

¿Alguien tiene alguna idea de por qué  Suisui OG + Bunny MEGA Toggle aparecen así?

 

Estoy usando Rabbitfx versión 8.1. También probé las versiones 8.0 y 7.5.

También estoy usando  Wuwa_Mod_Fixer_v3.5.1 y he probado todas las correcciones en muchas combinaciones diferentes. Cada vez que lo descargo de nuevo.

Parece ser principalmente un problema con los mods de yyzj y no logro entender por qué.

Si esta pregunta ya se ha formulado antes.

Lo siento y ¡sigan con el buen trabajo!

Texturas rotas de traje.png

Its broken, use other mod, theres a bunny variation in huihui that can be fixed with woju tool

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, warpedperceptions said:

Try this custom version of rabbitfx 8.1 that was on SafeZone that's mostly compatible with old and new mods.

Custom RabbitFX v8.1.rar 177.19 kB · 1 download:

Hmm tnx so much bro. I think it somehow works :) The problem with zanis face and augustas hair is gone now and suisuis mod works too :D 

 

My only problem now is when I enter the main city of Lahai Roi (that startorch academy) all my mods instantly get broken but once I get closer to that protective dome over the city mods get repaired by themselves. I dont know why. In the world everything is ok. But its not the RabbitFX fault cuz when I delete his folder the situation doesnt get fixed. 

Edited by Gibgibon
Posted (edited)

Updated Some things


Had some time today so i was able to work a bit on the mod. Its primarily fixes for now. The actual additions and overhauls will take a while

Previews

Spoiler

Loading Screens

 

Spoiler

image.png.cc8e275d21465dd5481c017b0cc7fb53.pngimage.png.f4bbf273b49a1a56a8637e6db3a8c188.pngimage.png.689db7c3cd3a12d5e2b752cb41f61a8c.png

TeamUI
 

Spoiler

1x2xwk4.jpg.7f408dd3bf427fa6bb9fff0d1631ef36.jpgimage.thumb.png.ee63d337861c0580bf1a6a13efb2ba19.pngimage.thumb.png.27732d54e390a2d01bdb7f5e5f7f9369.pngimage.thumb.png.60c849c2795a32f19a70dd144b086d34.png

Main Menu
 

Spoiler


image.png.4feea35e29924a3ab217b66d59dc6d90.pngimage.png.018e81d925f40e5ce68ac2f5315b2b2a.png

Store
 

Spoiler


image.png.50fc9f2c961759204b2e76ece56bfa21.png

Guidebook+Backpack
 

Spoiler

image.png.d9c1bd56a6f64a1f72179aaefe3e1650.pngimage.png.d3b31eb3737db439656d3ea844c40e7f.png

Pioneer
 

Spoiler

image.png.471f2d4f80eec55b946a396dbd2e5c71.pngimage.png.93989d57d255369f4d2ce298de4f923a.png

Convene
 

Spoiler

image.png.a296268917773f3a5b4c9c2fa31a924b.pngimage.png.c1679ba6d1d9127d5351fd1518f8393e.pngimage.png.83ff1a3d27f29839614131827619344d.png

Trophies
 

Spoiler

image.png.363fa9f208eea16763722674f1efce07.png





Discord Round 2!

Edited by Nom-Nom
Posted
On 2026/8/6 at PM10點06分, quangzi254 said:

有人解決這個問題了嗎?
我試過各種版本的RabbitFX,但都存在同樣的問題;只有7.5版本沒有這個問題,不過它的皮膚紋理仍然存在一些小瑕疵,如右圖所示。
如果有人能順利使用這個mod,請告訴我你目前使用的RabbitFX版本。

錯誤.jpg

錯誤 - Copy.jpg

 

 

thts why I decided to give up to this mod........

Posted
On 7/29/2026 at 3:24 AM, IncogACC said:

Last one, Kongxinrumeng's Yangyang.

 

Usual suite of fixes and optimisations, restored toggles and sliders blah blah blah.

I swear I'm missing something with this but I can't figure out what it is. I checked the shapekeys and they're working, I made sure to add ini logic to stop clipping with the dildo and the anal rod, I added the icon changing logic to the animation buttons so they change when the anims are active, I made sure all the sliders are working. That has to be it right?

 

Anyway, speaking of the animation, there is a BUG that kong left in incompetently, the shapekey for the dildo anim is broken and doesn't apply to the full dildo mesh, but only part of it so the anim looks broken. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that, the shapekey itself was fucked in blender so that's that.

 

Menu - /

 

image.thumb.png.05c79282f414769f27de4c73c5c1b942.pngimage.thumb.png.d5e7bed637424691ef6b995ef895e2d4.pngimage.thumb.png.63e33d64552ac6d6c7226d214e956a57.pngimage.thumb.png.e35434c017c0fdae88ce8860471b14b3.png

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Yangyang Lewd Order Cracked.rar 43.81 MB · 11 downloads

Did you do a fix for Kongxinrumeng's Denia. Animations only seem to work in the Character menu.

Denia [KXRM] NSFW Suit.rar

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...