NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

Yeah, I looked at your post very carefully and tried to recreate your problem, but I just couldn't find why your copy of nudeshy in particular isn't triggering the NPC nudity comments. I even looked at the code one more time to make sure nothing was crashing their scripts, but couldn't find anything.

The best I could come up with was that perhaps a mod was preventing the "sayto" command from executing, but I didn't find anything too suspicious in your load order.

Still, this isn't a bug that makes that much sense to me. I want to say it's a conflict with another mod, but I don't have any real leads and plus even that wouldn't make much sense. What kind of mod stops other mods from using the SayTo command? x_x

Oh well. At least I know what to do for the next update for this. I'm going to experiment with making it more efficient and maybe get it to have shorter load and save times.

Oh wow. I just realized I have that mod, too, but I don't remember downloading it. Maybe it came in a pack of some sort...?

It's apparently responsible for making subtitles appear on NPC comments that don't have a voice file attached. I thought oblivion already did that. It would make more sense that way. :|

Anyways, I hope the NPC comments aren't too annoying for you. :P

I was never sure how other people would react to them, but decided to upload the latest version with them intact, anyway. XD

I'll just list that mod as a requirement on the main post, then.

Thanks, and some feedback:

If I choose not to make nudity illegal in the ini, I still get some NPC comments like undressing is illegal and calls for guards {the guards won't actually come to arrest).

One aspect that doesn't make sense to me is that nearby NPC's can make nudity comments even if they can't actually see me (behind a rock or other obstacle). An example: at one of the ruined forts along the road to Chorrol, I was outdoors and an NPC was wandering at the bottom floor. I climed 2 flights of stairs at the top of the tower and started to see the comments.

Audio comments would be great if it is possible in the future, but I know that is additional work that goes into it.

Anyway I really like this mod and keep up the great work.

I had that problem before. I found that I'd accumulated a lot of bloat by not creating a save without nudeshy before loading a new version. It's very important you do that.

Now it takes a good 5 seconds to save for me, consistently.

Try disabling nudeshy, then saving, then re-enabling nudeshy and see if that works for you.

Hmm., I tried it. every time I change ini settings. It takes 2~5 seconds right after making clean save and reactivate, but as I said after few hours it takes long again. I can't believe your 5 sec save.(how about your .obse save file size?) I think I need to test and check exact time. Thank you anyway. I'll let you know if I solve this.

edit:

first save: didn't check.

second save after I re-activate Nudeshy and cedb. took 16 seconds and obse size is 9MB.

third save , took 23 seconds, file size 13.6MB

4th save, 30 seconds, 15.4MB.

5th save, 28 seconds, 16.4MB.

---

definitely something is wrong. if you take only 5 seconds, it's on my side.

---

disable and save, 1 second, 910KB

---

right after re-enabling, 1.5 second, 1100KB

second save, 5 sec, 3.4MB

I probably need to change the values so you have to be detected at the maximum level of 3 ("seen") rather than 2 ("noticed"), then.

I did notice the guards thing after I uploaded. I'll make it so they don't make any comments about illegal nudity when you don't have illegal nudity set in an update.

I had that problem before. I found that I'd accumulated a lot of bloat by not creating a save without nudeshy before loading a new version. It's very important you do that.

Now it takes a good 5 seconds to save for me' date=' consistently.

Try disabling nudeshy, then saving, then re-enabling nudeshy and see if that works for you.

[/quote']

Hmm., I tried it. every time I change ini settings. It takes 2~5 seconds right after making clean save and reactivate, but as I said after few hours it takes long again. I can't believe your 5 sec save.(how about your .obse save file size?) I think I need to test and check exact time. Thank you anyway. I'll let you know if I solve this.

Yeah, I noticed mine got long again, too. I'll try to minimize the save times in the next update.

My first experiment will be to try making more things into functions, getting rid of unused variables, and getting rid of NPC-specific variables, since I think when you use functions, they're only temporary variables used for that instant, and thus, not saved in the save file.

if that fails, then I'll try separating NudeShy into seperate ESP files and see what effect that has on the save files.

If that doesn't work, then I'll have to start cutting some features.

Honestly, though, I'm pretty sure the first one will work quite well. After thinking about it, I think it's the character specific variables that are doing it, since the savegame seems to "bloat" overtime, which means more people are getting assigned variables. I don't think I'll have to do the third one, or even the second one for that matter.

Yeah' date=' I noticed mine got long again, too. I'll try to minimize the save times in the next update.

[/quote']

Happy to hear that. I'll long for it. Perhaps ecchi combat causes the problem? or maybe it saves every single actor's information in the world?:dodgy:

Yeah, it seems to save everyone's information. Every last bit of it.

I'm looking through my save file now and it seems to confirm what I was thinking. When you see new people that haven't been given new variables yet, it gives them every last bit of information, including each option in the ini files as an entire array, all the variables in each required script, and the options.

That explains why it gets longer the more places you go.

So if I'm right, then I should be able to get rid of this problem pretty easily, as long as I put all of the huge variables into functions instead of in the raw scripts for each character.

Can I request 2-3 second (maybe longer considering how long player lies on the ground after giving pleasure) delay in how fast guards check if player is clothed? I use LoversPayBandit http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8622&pid=172744#pid172744 and when my character bribes guard giving him pleasure I often ended up accused of being naked by the guards (there's some time when player lies naked on ground after pleasure ends).

It is weird because I don't use nudeshyjail but Cover Yourself instead but in the new Nudeshy release it seems like Cover Yourself gets overridden by Nudeshy X.

Undergarment system offers protection against guards arresting you quickly after giving pleasure. My character automatically puts on underwear after pleasure ends.

I don't understand how to add new bra and panties into the ini.

set nudeshyunderwearquest.modbra2 to sv_construct "R18PN - Lingeries.esp|R18PN - Lingeries.esp"

set nudeshyunderwearquest.underwearbra2 to sv_construct "01002f54|01002f55"

set nudeshyunderwearquest.modpanties2 to sv_construct "R18PN - Lingeries.esp|R18PN - Lingeries.esp"

set nudeshyunderwearquest.underwearpanties2 to sv_construct "01002584|01002585"

This entry adds two panties and bra? Right? I am confused about that double FormID.

I would like to add mini bikinis from

Mailamea mod http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7990&pid=253490#pid253490

hmmm...

So in the first slot, you provide in underwearbra2 the formid of what you want to be distributed to NPC's as underwear.

Okay, so in the first slot of underwearbra2, we have "01002f54"

Because that's in slot 1, you'll also need to provide which mod it should look in to find that formid.

I found the formID of "01002f54" in "R18PN - Lingeries.esp". Since 01002f54 is in the first slot of underwearbra2, R18PN - Lingeries.esp has to be in the first slot of modbra2.

The | is just to show the mod that you're putting in more than one bra. You use the | sign to seperate each entry, so I put | after 01002f54 in underwearbra2 to put in a new formID 01002f55 in the new slot that I've created. Since that's also from "R18PN - Lingeries.esp", I simply need to also create a second slot in modbra2 and put R18PN - Lingeries.esp after the | sign.

Is it more understandable now?

I think I get it. How do I find out FormID of the esp? I can find FormID of the item in CS, but I don't know how to find FormID of the esp ._.

Okay I think I got it. I will run test. If it works then I got it if not then well ._.

Poor Nepro he still don't get it. .__.

set nudeshyunderwearquest.modbra2 to sv_construct "R18PN - Lingeries.esp|R18PN - Lingeries.esp|DMRA - BBB+BButts pack.esp"

set nudeshyunderwearquest.underwearbra2 to sv_construct "01002f54|01002f55|01000EEA"

set nudeshyunderwearquest.modpanties2 to sv_construct "R18PN - Lingeries.esp|R18PN - Lingeries.esp|DMRA - BBB+BButts pack.esp"

set nudeshyunderwearquest.underwearpanties2 to sv_construct "01002584|01002585|01000EE9"

What did I do wrong? I added Mini Micro Black Bottom (as panties) and Mini Micro Black Top (as bra) from Mailamea's mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7990&pid=253490#pid253490

hmmm...

The ini file actually looks good to me. o_o

That adds the underwear so you'll see random NPC's wearing that under their clothes. Was that what you're trying to do with it?

If you're trying to get the game to let your character wear them as underwear, then you simply have to put a keyword from their names into the other nudeshyundergarments ini file.

Edit: actually, yeah, the keyword in the other nudeshyundergarments is very important, for both the player and the NPC's. I forgot to mention this to you, but you'll have to put a keyword from their names into the other one, because that's the handler that tells what is underwear from what isn't. What you've filled out (correctly) is the distributor. Now, just put the keyword in the other ini, and you're done. they should work.

ShiaNekoChan looks like i've found a way to make Nudeshy (and every mod around) compatible with HighHeels:

ActorRef.Update3D ;; you update3d someone here
if IsPluginInstalled "obse_vipcxj_plugin_collection" ;; checking for VipCxj's OBSE plugin
 ActorRef.vcAddMark "Update3D" ;; we add mark to that actor, HHsys will get that mark and refresh the height 
endif

"vcAddMark" is a obse_VipCxj_plugin_collection's command that adds a mark to an actor. Other plugin can then detect this mark using "vcIsMarked". The mark is also cleared right after it was detected by vcIsMarked, so no excessive loops happen.

HHsystem has a gamemode loop that checks

if (HighHeeledActorRef.vcIsMarked "Update3d")

along with other conditions. So it will re-apply the height anim.

Thanks for all your work on nudeshy, going to try 4.1 today.

ps: Going to recompile all the lovers "update3d" scripts with this check. :)

hmmm...

The ini file actually looks good to me. o_o

That adds the underwear so you'll see random NPC's wearing that under their clothes. Was that what you're trying to do with it?

If you're trying to get the game to let your character wear them as underwear' date=' then you simply have to put a keyword from their names into the other nudeshyundergarments ini file.

Edit: actually, yeah, the keyword in the other nudeshyundergarments is very important, for both the player and the NPC's. I forgot to mention this to you, but you'll have to put a keyword from their names into the other one, because that's the handler that tells what is underwear from what isn't. What you've filled out (correctly) is the distributor. Now, just put the keyword in the other ini, and you're done. they should work.

[/quote']

Yes you're right :3 Putting mini into keywords was the key to unlock the problem. :)

set nudeshygetundergarments.UnderwearUpper to sv_construct "bra|bikini|Mini" ;The undergarment system will check yours and NPC's inventories for underwear to go on the chest with a keyword such as "bra".

set nudeshygetundergarments.UnderwearLower to sv_construct "panties|garterbelt|bikini|Mini" ;Same with underwear that covers the lower body. Try words like panties and garterbelt.

A suggestion for the underwear system, would it be possible to raise the disposition of npcs of the oppersite sex to the player by getting undressed into underwear? Also, what about some kind of 'clothing ranking' system where what you where in general effects npcs disposition (e.g. people prefer you if you wear upper-class clothing). I know there are mods out there that do this sort of thing already but they don't allow you to specific what counts as 'upper' and 'lower' class clothing.

PS - Thanks for fixing the bloating.