[REQ] Sevenbase Pregnant

claimer

Guest Xluxlu

Here is the pregnancy variant of SeveNBase Bombshell as well as the UNP TBBP 2.5 mesh that Eu4orick asked for.  I made an attempt to add TBBP to the SeveNBase Bombshell (7BB), but I'm not sure how successful I was - needs to be more bouncy IMO.

Thank you to Canto and Jbezorg for tutorial and help!

Cheers!

this conversion work fine to me, but the legs have a very weird issue, if the legs are open, they deform close to the labia part :(

thanks for your help :)

wow that did the trick!

Canto nice guide friend

this is 7base bombshell

copied weights:

Belly

Butt L

Butt R

*not so sure about this 2, if part of pregnancy. I include it anyway  :lol:

Breast R01

Breast L01

EDIT: okay looks like its part of unpb and should stay there scratch dat  :(

the conversion work very good =D but the labia (the pussy) don´t have the meshes, i can´t see the pussy of my character =(

sorry if my meshes have extras like HDT and labia, I forgot :blush: 

you can remove it in nifskope if you want.

if you want to keep it you'll need a labia enabled textures :D .

heres how to do it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17588-offical-sevennity-body-replacer-bbp/page-40?do=findComment&comment=559927

Guest Xluxlu

i download the labia texture, ¨Leito's Labia Texture¨ but how can i put here in the body on the nifskope? sorry the question, i´m very noob moding D=

and thanks for your help :)

Here is the pregnancy variant of SeveNBase Bombshell as well as the UNP TBBP 2.5 mesh that Eu4orick asked for.  I made an attempt to add TBBP to the SeveNBase Bombshell (7BB), but I'm not sure how successful I was - needs to be more bouncy IMO.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for this, but the 7B TBBP body here doesn't seem to have TBBP? Or is it just me?

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for this, but the 7B TBBP body here doesn't seem to have TBBP? Or is it just me?

Yeah, I'm not really sure what's going on with that.  From every tutorial I've found so far, I thought it was just a matter of having six nodes (NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC L Butt, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01, and NPC R Butt) and then properly weight painting them.  I did both, and I don't seem to be getting much, if any, jiggle.  I am still working on it though, and I'll re-post once I have it figured out.

I'd love it if someone could do the TBBP body  :shy:

I tried using Canto's guide but failed epicly. If I'm understanding it right, the weight painting on UNP pregnant isn't transferring to the TBBP body so smoothly automatically. And after trying to paint it myself very carefully, I got a distorted result.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22986-req-sevenbase-pregnant/page-2?do=findComment&comment=624868

I think Invictaxe's meshes are for TBBP, not Bombshell. They worked for me when I tried them.

The butt bounce on them seems to have been greatly reduced if not eliminated, unless my eyes are being tricky. Not a big deal for a tradeoff for pregnancy since I like the shape of the TBBP body too, but I'm using Sexlab hormones and it seems to be clashing with pregnancy's body changes, which is understandable. I'm guessing that's what it is anyways, since after 24 hours the body changes for a split second and then reverts back to pre-pregnancy. Guess I'll have to swap between pregnancy and hormones >.<

wow that did the trick!

Canto nice guide friend

this is 7base bombshell

copied weights:

Belly

Butt L

Butt R

Breast R01

Breast L01

the conversion work very good =D but the labia (the pussy) don´t have the meshes, i can´t see the pussy of my character =(

Removed the labia and it turns out that's all it needed here is the zip file for sevenbase bombshell pregnancy weighted BBP body. ( NMM compatible! :D )

7bbomb preg.rar

Install guide: install sevenbase bombshell and necessary skeletons and whatnot, then install this zipfile, done.

wow that did the trick!

Canto nice guide friend

this is 7base bombshell

copied weights:

Belly

Butt L

Butt R

Breast R01

Breast L01

Removed the labia and it turns out that's all it needed here is the zip file for sevenbase bombshell pregnancy weighted body. ( NMM compatible! :D )

attachicon.gif7bbomb preg.rar

Install guide: install sevenbase bombshell and necessary skeletons and whatnot, then install this zipfile, done.

Unfortunately that specific Body is only BBP enabled (Doesn't have the restrictive TBBP Breat01 weights applied to it..)

Should work fine for those who aren't picky, but naturalists may not like it and I have no idea what the HDT effects on that could be :/

wow that did the trick!

Canto nice guide friend

this is 7base bombshell

copied weights:

Belly

Butt L

Butt R

Breast R01

Breast L01

Removed the labia and it turns out that's all it needed here is the zip file for sevenbase bombshell pregnancy weighted body. ( NMM compatible! :D )

attachicon.gif7bbomb preg.rar

Unfortunately that specific Body is only BBP enabled (Doesn't have the restrictive TBBP Breat01 weights applied to it..)

Should work fine for those who aren't picky, but naturalists may not like it and I have no idea what the HDT effects on that could be :/

yeah I can't tell the difference between tbbp and bbp, never could, so I didn't say if it was  one or the other.

Lol this was the wrong thread? Didn't mean to post in here, thought I was replying to you back on my thread xD

Dam you mutliple tabs!!!

So confused right now :s

But yea, if you could put a disclaimer on your post Deltaklata about it being BBP it'll be much obliged (probably save a you a few annoying pm's too)

Lol this was the wrong thread? Didn't mean to post in here, thought I was replying to you back on my thread xD

Dam you mutliple tabs!!!

So confused right now :s

But yea, if you could put a disclaimer on your post Deltaklata about it being BBP it'll be much obliged (probably save a you a few annoying pm's too)

will do :o

As far as I remember, don't take this as gospel. TBBP also adds bum, ass effects. Lightens the gravity on breasts to be calmer on bounces and not so jelly like. If you have HDT though running on top of BBP or TBBP you'll hardly see a difference at all unless the bum is still static for some reason. The boobs will just have a lot more directions they can move in and a bit more random in which they swing.

• 3 weeks later...

I've downloaded the files that were supposed to be working for the Sevenbase TBBP body (not bombshell), but the boobs get inverted and spiky, i don't know what to do
Does anybody have TBBP working already? if so, could you upload the merged files already including the body files?

otherwise be more specific about the steps to merge both files, please :-/

@alexelric, what do you mean by inverted and spiky boobs? Could you post a picture of it so we can figure it out?

I already cleaned my files and left the original Body mod working as it is, what i meant is, the boobs were like instead of going round from the body to the front, they were going the oposite, like bakwards,

I use NMM, since most of the mods i use come from the Nexus, so i installed the mesh files that i got from here overwriting the SevenBase files with NMM, and executed the FNIS override afterwards, but got the issues that i mentioned before, do you have any particular reason in mind?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived