[REQ] Sevenbase Pregnant

claimer

I MADE A REAL MOD SUBMISSION

It's called SevenBase TBBP - Pregnancy Vanilla Armor and Clothing Replacer

The Body I made is still here for you, just in case that's all you want.

---OBSOLETE----

HOLY MOTHER OF EDITS - Alright, I wasn't really content with pregnancy only showing while in the buff, so I decided to convert every single 7Base armor and clothing pack I had installed. Since I can sometimes be generous, I decided that my merits were too great to keep all to myself. All credits go to the original artists who made the armors and to those who remade them for 7Base. To install it, take out the "00X" number part from the file name and add it to the end of the file. Make sure that each file name is the same. Example, download #1 is really "7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.001". Sorry for cutting the files up like that... 100MB max. However, once you extract it or reform it to one archive, it's NMM compatible. Be forewarned: This is a replacement for all 7Base armors I had installed at the time; which is pretty much all of them. This is meant to run stand-alone, and honestly covers almost every piece of armor/clothing in the game. Please consider reading my original post and following my setup down there: makes a world of a difference.

Thank you to all the artists and their hard work to make this possible.
If you feel you would like to contribute, help me hunt down who is owed what credit.

Original Post -

Ok, so, I saw several people asking for the legit TBBP with the NPC Belly Bone added. I didn't see anyone add it, so I went ahead and made it myself. You'll also note that I've attached an HDT collision; this is not necessary, but I find it to be an extremely efficient solution to adding physics to every BBP enabled armor you have installed.

My current setup is as follows:
HDT Physics Extensions (Of course)
Sevenbase TBBP body
HDT for Sevenbase, UNP and CBBE
hdt collision by head (mine)
7BBP TBBP - preg (mine)
(I use the maximized xp32 maximum skeleton)

Honestly, the whole setup looks unbelievably good. If you've been on the fence about trying out physics, I heavily encourage you to mirror my setup. It's worth it.

quick edit - this also has bones for the butt, so that'll still jiggle. Saw some people complaining that theirs weren't.

Also, both my files are NMM compatible.

7BB TBBP - preg.7z

HOLY MOTHER OF EDITS - Alright, I wasn't really content with pregnancy only showing while in the buff, so I decided to convert every single 7Base armor and clothing pack I had installed. Since I can sometimes be generous, I decided that my merits were too great to keep all to myself. All credits go to the original artists who made the armors and to those who remade them for 7Base. To install it, take out the "00X" number part from the file name and add it to the end of the file. Make sure that each file name is the same. Example, download #1 is really "7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.001". Sorry for cutting the files up like that... 100MB max. However, once you extract it or reform it to one archive, it's NMM compatible. Be forewarned: This is a replacement for all 7Base armors I had installed at the time; which is pretty much all of them. This is meant to run stand-alone, and honestly covers almost every piece of armor/clothing in the game. Please consider reading my original post and following my setup down there: makes a world of a difference.

Thank you to all the artists and their hard work to make this possible.

If you feel you would like to contribute,  help me hunt down who is owed what credit.

You are a legend. I have wanted so long for pregnant armor for 7B, tried to make it myself but it always turned out awful, thanks!

Edit - I'm having a problem with those files, its a 90mb download but when I try to extract them it says the .zip is empty. Is this a problem anyone else is having or is it just me?

You are a legend. I have wanted so long for pregnant armor for 7B, tried to make it myself but it always turned out awful, thanks!

Edit - I'm having a problem with those files, its a 90mb download but when I try to extract them it says the .zip is empty. Is this a problem anyone else is having or is it just me?

To install it, take out the "00X" number part from the file name and add it to the end of the file. Make sure that each file name is the same. Example, download #1 is really "7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.001". You have to extract all of them in one go. So, all the files are pieces of the same archive. For whatever reason, LL doesn't let you upload pieces of archives as they are.  Rename all the files as so: 7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.001, 7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.002, 7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.003, 7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.004. Once all of them are in the same directory and properly renamed, use 7zip to open the first archive. There, you'll see everything.

Sorry for the confusion. Honestly, I should probably just submit this as a mod, but I don't technically have permission from the authors to use their work. Really annoying.

Are the clothes just vanilla or vanilla replacer or other mods?

For now, the clothes are just vanilla replacers. I find it most useful for impregnating NPC's who typically only have vanilla clothing on, anyway.

Also, I'm working on Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC packs as we speak. And the original files will be updated to fix the mourner's clothing, fine clothing 01 and redguard armor.

To install it, take out the "00X" number part from the file name and add it to the end of the file. Make sure that each file name is the same. Example, download #1 is really "7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.001". You have to extract all of them in one go. So, all the files are pieces of the same archive. For whatever reason, LL doesn't let you upload pieces of archives as they are.  Rename all the files as so: 7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.001, 7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.002, 7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.003, 7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.004. Once all of them are in the same directory and properly renamed, use 7zip to open the first archive. There, you'll see everything.

Sorry for the confusion. Honestly, I should probably just submit this as a mod, but I don't technically have permission from the authors to use their work. Really annoying.

Are the clothes just vanilla or vanilla replacer or other mods?

For now, the clothes are just vanilla replacers. I find it most useful for impregnating NPC's who typically only have vanilla clothing on, anyway.

Also, I'm working on Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC packs as we speak. And the original files will be updated to fix the mourner's clothing, fine clothing 01 and redguard armor.

Thank you for explaining, I need to learn to read instructions, makes sense now that you explain it! (I had my file extensions hidden so I was renaming the file to - 7Base TBBP - Preg Armor and Clothes.zip.001.zip - and the scratching my head as to why it didn't work. I shouldn't be allowed to use computers) Thanks again for files and explaining, hope working on the DLC files goes well!

Here is the pregnancy variant of SeveNBase Bombshell as well as the UNP TBBP 2.5 mesh that Eu4orick asked for.  I made an attempt to add TBBP to the SeveNBase Bombshell (7BB), but I'm not sure how successful I was - needs to be more bouncy IMO.

Thank you to Canto and Jbezorg for tutorial and help!

Cheers!

I'm wondering if this will fit the clothing in UNPB+BBP? I want the breasts to look less floppy than they currently do at max weight.

• 4 weeks later...

I like this UNP TBBP Body now that I have it functioning right, But I find all my Panties want to clip now with the jiggling Butt.

Are there any good Armor and clothing mods out there that work well with the HDT of the UNP TBBP body mesh ?

I have "Bouncy Bodices Bootes, and Belts and stockings for UNPB" But the Lower body armors do not want to equip. They use to, but they have quit for some reason, I tried re-installing the mod, but the lower body parts still do not equip ( Not sure what the deal is on that :(

They quit this some time back, before this Mesh, I am not sure what caused them to stop equiping, I am sure it is some other mod.

I did find shanoa armor, made with vampire dusk, and someone made a TBBP fix for it, It works pretty well now with the TBBP fix added

Any way I am looking for Jigglie Butt clothing :)

I'm not using 7B, but did the same for my own bodytype and it worked for me:

The only difference to the tutorial Invictaxe posted is that I didn't use "Copy Bone Weights". I was assuming that this will overwrite all other bones/weightings as well, resulting in some weird behaviour and errors on the body. When I first tried this method, I got some seams and minor distorted bodyparts (like on the pics some of you posted)

What worked for me is this:

1. Open Outfit Studio

2. Load the unpb preg mesh as an reference in the "Slider set XML file" section (doesn't matter if _0 or _1)

3. Load the desired 7b mesh ("Load Outfit") such as 7b_0.nif

4. Go to Bone tab, highlight "NPC Belly" by clicking on it

5. Click on "Shape" and then "Copy Selected Weight".

6. If necessary, adjust the weighting with the brush (you will notice if something looks weird). Since most UNP bodies are pretty similar, most of the time this isn't necessary.

7. File => Export Current. Repeat for the other bodyfile.

Worked perfectly for me, no seams or errors on the mesh.

I quickly converted 7b original, but didn't test it. Hope it works. You have to rename the files, of course.

I'd say thank you. for me it works well.

what mod are you using for the first person view?

• 1 month later...

wow that did the trick!

Canto nice guide friend

this is 7base bombshell

copied weights:

Belly

Butt L

Butt R

*not so sure about this 2, if part of pregnancy. I include it anyway  :lol:

Breast R01

Breast L01

EDIT: okay looks like its part of unpb and should stay there scratch dat  :(

the conversion work very good =D but the labia (the pussy) don´t have the meshes, i can´t see the pussy of my character =(

thanks for your help :)

Removed the labia and it turns out that's all it needed here is the zip file for sevenbase bombshell pregnancy weighted BBP body. ( NMM compatible! :D )

attachicon.gif7bbomb preg.rar

Install guide: install sevenbase bombshell and necessary skeletons and whatnot, then install this zipfile, done.

Out of all the bodies posted, this one seems to work the best for me. It seems the skeleton and weightings are done correctly to work with HDT.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Noticed a odd issue with the body when not pregnant, seems I get weird stretching on the interior upper thigs during some animations, can be hard to notice, but they stretch inside a little, like it expectsa pregnant belly.

I've seen that before but I cant quite remember how I solved it as I switched over to UNPB now. Something is telling me that its a skeleton incompatibility of some kind as I think I saw it when I used XP32 extended. Try the standard XP32 1.93a and see if that solves it. At least you'll know either way.

;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This may be out of topic but I'm looking for a mod (NMM compatible as I don't want to mess around with the files) with the UNP body with the belly nod. No jiggling of any kind as it messing up my clothes which I'm satisfied with. Do you know where I can find such a mod. I'm not having any luck here or on the Nexus or I'm using the wrong search parameters..  If you know, please let me know

• 1 month later...

hi guys,

is there a sevenbase tbbp pregnant body?

If not, i would try to creat it by myself.

but i need a tutorial.

Thanks in advance

I posted abody WAY back in this thread, look for my posts, I removed the labia off a body and the one I put up will work just fine, it's not full tbbp, but it's as close as you'll get until someone overhauls it.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Here is the pregnancy variant of SeveNBase Bombshell as well as the UNP TBBP 2.5 mesh that Eu4orick asked for.  I made an attempt to add TBBP to the SeveNBase Bombshell (7BB), but I'm not sure how successful I was - needs to be more bouncy IMO.

Cheers!

curious do you know if theres a belly management for cbbe that can work with beeing female mod because i love that mod but i've never seen a cbbe belly mod that works with it.

• 5 months later...

Cheers!

You should consider giving those files their own mod page, as the UNP TBBP 2.5 mesh file fixed a lot of node issues I was having from other mods, when I used it to overwirte what was already being used in my mod installations.

• 1 year later...
On 1/8/2014 at 2:49 PM, Malystraza said:

Cheers!

7BB TBBP.7z

UNP TBBP.7z

Is there any way to make the UNP TBBP file a bodyslide file?

• 1 month later...

Archived