[REQ] Sevenbase Pregnant

claimer

@claimer

May be the pregnant belly tutorial is the same as BBP tutorial. You should look the BBP tutorial, but replace the bouncing breast part with belly.

Can I have a request for specific body?

Add pregnant belly to 7B Natural, 7B Cleavage and DreamGirl. (Another very popular body shapes)

pleaseee somebody make a Sevenbase Pregnant body, i LOVE that body and i can´t use because don´t have suport to the pregnant mod :(

sorry my bad english

I'm in the same boat, a Sevenbase conversion would be realllllly appreciated!

Yeah, and whit the real girl textures is the perfect body, for me is the best body remplacer

Funny, we had a couple of pregnant meshes floating round the forum way before we had pregnancy mods.

Now that we actually have pregnancy mods...we don't have up-to-date pregnancy meshes.  Odd the way things turn out. :blush:

Thats because Sevenbase has only a few modders, unlike UNP/CBBE where all of them are. Yes, you have the mods, but you need the person.

I've added the ninode through nifskope to the 7b +Labia body. Or you can copy the ninode block "NPC Belly" from these into the body you want. Make sure you rename it back to "NPC Belly".

This won't be enough though. Someone will need to weight paint the belly. Before weight painting, you may want to reposition the "NPC Belly" node to sync with the latest xp32 skeleton. I think the node position has been moved/adjusted from v1.8 to v1.9

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

I've added the ninode through nifskope to the 7b +Labia body. Or you can copy the ninode block "NPC Belly" from these into the body you want. Make sure you rename it back to "NPC Belly".

This won't be enough though. Someone will need to weight paint the belly. Before weight painting, you may want to reposition the "NPC Belly" node to sync with the latest xp32 skeleton. I think the node position has been moved/adjusted from v1.8 to v1.9

thanks =D i hope see the final version for SevenBase body *.* i love that body

Labia version? Can you point me to the source of that please.

Archived