RohZima Body Search Anims for OStim

View File

OStim Standalone conversion of the BodySearchAnims from Suzutsuki's Body Search mod, made by RohZima, ported with permissions from them.

Original link for more previews.

Includes the scene for any OStim scene, as well as two sequences that can be called by any mods:

• "RohzimaRzguardsearchRegular" for a pat down animation
  • "RohzimaRzguardsearchPocketSearch" for the "other" body search

First of (hopefully) a long list of animation conversions for OStim and for other projects I have planned.

These animations were originally made for Suzutsuki's Body Search, which I have converted to OStim, waiting to release pending permissions from Suzutsuki.

Remember to run Nemesis/ FNIS/ Pandora (I recommend Pandora) after installation.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    OStim Standalone, FNIS/Nemesis/Pandora
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

9 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Finally!  I have been trying to get someone with some talent to do this one.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No worries, enjoy!

4 hours ago, Caligula Big said:

Love it, thank you so much. Excited to see what else you convert going to convert!

More of the non-Nexus friendly variety hopefully (pending permissions). Other than that I am open to suggestions for other conversions.

3 hours ago, sofzx said:

Hey thank you!...is just an scene right? It wouldn't work like the original mod?

Yes, these are just animations. I have also converted the full mod, but am waiting on permissions to publish it.

5 minutes ago, Caligula Big said:

Aslo gonna suggest the Kom Solo animations

Could you link the mod?

21 hours ago, Caligula Big said:

If you are the kind of person who likes the FunnyBiz set then I hope it gets added into your pipeline.

I'm literally making assault and defeat mods for OStim, of course I want to convert and publish FunnyBizness' animations. Currently I'm waiting for permissions to publish conversions of Nymra's animation repacks and cutdowns (creature content isn't supported by OStim), rather than the entire SLAL packs (it's a lot of work tagging and labelling things).

On 4/27/2024 at 5:39 PM, FxD2 said:

Yes, these are just animations. I have also converted the full mod, but am waiting on permissions to publish it.

Could you link the mod?

I'm literally making assault and defeat mods for OStim, of course I want to convert and publish FunnyBizness' animations. Currently I'm waiting for permissions to publish conversions of Nymra's animation repacks and cutdowns (creature content isn't supported by OStim), rather than the entire SLAL packs (it's a lot of work tagging and labelling things).

Oh nice! can't wait for it!! thank you for this! Really liked that sl addon.

On 4/29/2024 at 3:43 PM, lordglarthir said:

Could you make a patch for City Bag Checks ?

I could look into it.

15 hours ago, LateOne said:

Hey is there a way to use the original Bodysearch mod with these animations and remove the Sexlab dependency?

It is possible to convert it (I have done so successfully). I am waiting for permissions to post it here, but you can convert it for yourself in the meantime.

20 hours ago, Collabo7 said:

Well this is a great conversion, any thoughts about doing an OStim adaptation of MilkMod Economy ? I already have the permission from the author, just not the time.

Not really my kinda mod unfortunately, so it's unlikely I will. 

2 hours ago, ni1by2 said:

Based. Following you, can't wait to see what else you put out.

If you're up for it, a patch to use Notice Me Senpai with Ostim would be amazeballs

I was already planning a conversion of SL Dirty Deeds Missives (assuming I get permissions ofc), but I could definitely look into Notice Me Senpai as well.