I give up. This site is simply too slow

The sign out button is in the side menu at the very bottom. Clicking it and then closing your browser will solve your problems, allowing you to continue with your day untroubled.

2 minutes ago, belegost said:

The sign out button is in the side menu at the very bottom. Clicking it and then closing your browser will solve your problems, allowing you to continue with your day untroubled.

a24e5d68258990edad2df1bc18b13dd1.jpg.bf96564ce977ef06e2ec89b8cb92c49b.jpg

It might be a regional issue since I never really had problems with either the speed of the downloads or connectivity to the site. To be fair I rarely download anything big on here since most skyrim se mods are absolutely tiny, with only the actual sexlab framework being the heaviest hitter.

• 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth, I have the same issue. I know that it's because of peak times. So, Saturday and Sunday mornings, Friday nights etc. - that's when I have speed issues. I also have had browser timeouts, and extremely slow downloads. Never had any issues with any other site. But it's because of the traffic on LL at those times. I have Rogers Ignite internet, and all other sites load in an instant, so I know it's not that. 

Edited by Sandatharius
3 hours ago, Georgia11 said:

I have recently been having the same issue, only on this website do downloads take forever and they keep cancelling. I wonder what changed. I hope they fix it soon.

I take it that you are not a member of Larian's official website/forum? Gateway Timeout errors are far more common than connecting to the forum on any day of the week and at any time of the day. The software dates to the nineties (it really does).

Edited by Grey Cloud