[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

FNIS says:

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
No GENDER directory Animations\female\
 358 GENDER modifications for Animations\PCEA\male\
 363 GENDER modifications for Animations\PCEA\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 2,7 %
 1462 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 310 animations for 2 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.
 4 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

Did you install the new files?

well the one atached file is blocked to me... for the 2 linked it looks the same, but still i did install the first overwriting the one i had then i renamed the other one with the (1) and overwrited the new, should I put this in private message?

About page 4-5's files im still checking on page 4 atm

bug report

Breast scaling not working, also weight slider capped at 2.0 while even though you can adjust it till 3.0(means, after you adjust it to 3.0, it shows 2.0)

Birth animations are upside down.(head Direction is downside... keep seeing kids popping out from head side.) 

-------------------------------------

Quick checks

Birth animation is functioning, except animation is upside down as mentioned.

Sound from framework implemented working OK.

Updating from older version works OK with Save tool.  Seeing no problem so far.(meaning no conflict if save file is properly edited.)

Free camera implement functioning.  Although blur effect is removed(as expected.)

Checked NPC saving works properly.

Checked creature sperm allowing works properly.

Haven't checked issue with Estrus Chaurus... Fearing that Chaurus can cause conflict on body weight.  I'll try it soon since its going to work...

-if this works without zero trouble I'll not report within week. 

Haven't checked issue with non-human races.  and sadly I do not have a taste for furry.  

--------------------------------------

Thinking of implementing lactation add-on by my own.  looking forward to edit script after getting permission from original modder.

Pregnancy without milking, can't feed children.  : (

just stop Adrianne from trying to sell me her and Ulfberth's babies and we are good lol

maybe their forge having problem with economy...  should buy their wares more. :/

alternatively you just prevent npc getting pregnant from mcm... or spawn baby as actor.

that's all i can say for now. o.o;

As mentioned on the beta v.3.0 page NPCs don't show the birthing animation. It seems all they do is have their water break. I hope this gets fixed soon lol.

Aside from this, I can state that the mod seems to work fine for all of my previous mods. I thank you for this wonderful mod.

Just a couple of question if anyone can answer them.

Does the information that is displayed from this mod tell you if you have sperm inside you?

Can you not wash out sperm anymore?

You cannot wash out the sperm per-say but you can make bottles of spermicide to destroy the semen inside your chracter. You need blue mountain flowers and any kind of wine.

Just a couple of question if anyone can answer them.

Does the information that is displayed from this mod tell you if you have sperm inside you?

Can you not wash out sperm anymore?

You cannot wash out the sperm per-say but you can make bottles of spermicide to destroy the semen inside your chracter. You need blue mountain flowers and any kind of wine.

Oh ok and you know anything about the sperm check?

Ah darn it - figured I would just start an updated Sexout Fallout TTW game while waiting for this mod to update - now I don't know what game to play D: But, then again, that's a problem I think most would like to have!

No game breaking bugs encountered after a couple hours of gameplay, but I must admit that I ended up having to debug a pregnancy into the game - even at a 100% conception chance for the PC through the ovulation and luteal phases, she was unable to conceive. Could you perhaps give a little more insight into how / the frequency which the mod calculates conception?

Also, aside from the labor pains, I didn't experience any 'side effects' of ovulation pains or menstruation, but then again I did zoom through phases via debugging and waiting for a couple hours. Has anyone experienced cramping symptoms and such?

But enough words - how about some pictures :D - Please note I'm running with the Milk Mod, hence the super huge milk filled boobs - this is NOT the 'huge boob at first trimester' bug that was present in the previous version. The option to disable node scaling for certain body parts is a godsend in regards to compatibility, and just what I was looking for!

attachicon.gifBirth Begin.jpg

After suffering first stage pains for about 10(ish?) hours, the birth begins!

attachicon.gifBearing Down.jpg

Not sure whether or not expressions were added or were pre-existing due to the disabled camera (you can control it now), but they are a super nice touch of immersion!

attachicon.gifRelief.jpg

And a sincere look of completion and content to top of a baby being born.

attachicon.gifBabby.jpg

I have the Item Option enabled for babbies, and this is what my PC gotta out of the deal. P.S. - It's quite metallic sounding  :huh:

Great!   However, when breasts are bigger than the stomach... it made it hard to identify... I'm a bitch when it comes to immersiveness...

I tried the 'milk mod', and frankly it's my belief that mod belongs with HentaiPregnancy..    I know it's not nice, but huge and grotesquely huge breasts just kick my irrational-hate-mentality into overdrive.

This pregnancy mod has the most immersive style I have seen in any of them so far.   I also like that Milz is setting up a framework style to it.  

I've been off the boards for a while, due to book writing, travelling and finally sitting down and reinstalling everything on my new laptop..  So coming back to seeing Milz is still in full action on Beeing Female, is a great treat!!  Thanks Milz!!

Thanks for the reports and the testing.

Pee

Ok... first let me say... like zanith said, it's the pregnant water breaking ... not pee :) ... ok maybe it realy looks like pee... that's what i thought, too :D

After the water was breaking it takes some time... this is just the beginning of the birth! ... just wait some time, the baby will come :)

Breast Scaling

Ok the next thing that was reported very often was the breast scalling... I will test it but there were some changes, too.... maybe some of you don't like it, don't know

The breasts are scaling asyncrone to the belly.... normaly the breasts begin to grow in the third trimester.

in Beeing Female at the end of a pregnacy trimester, the scaling is like:

end of 1st Trimester: 5%

end of 2nd Trimester: 25%

end of 3rd Trimester: 100%

But i will check it, if it works correctly, too.

Adriana

Seems she don't realy like kids :)

Washing out sperm

Like Molevalence said... it's possible to cook it in a cookpot ... but you need the BeeingFemale_Cooking mod (you can get it on Page 59 - second post) for it... sry forgot to include it in the Beta 3 - but it works great with the cooking mod. The next version will have the washout included without any other mods.

SpermCheck

For now it's only possible to check it via MCM Menu.

Open the Beeing Female MCM Menu and go to the tab "Information"

If you are a woman, you can see who came in you the last days (that many, the sperm will be "active") 

If you are a man you will see who you came in ... and you can click the womans name for getting informations, too.

If there is no sperm - maybe the sex wasn't raised using a SexLab mod

Sharing somewhere else

Sure you can share it somewhere else. But it would be realy nice to tell me where you will share it. And don't forget that SexLab is required.

Translations

It's possible to translate the complete mod - but it's a bit complicated, too.

For sure there is the MCM Menu file, we already got in russian, chinese, (abd ^^) english, and german (france will follow)

Then there is the esp file (or via String-Files would be the best way to share for everyone) Espacialy the "FWTextContent" file is important....

i haven't said this before, because it's not done yet :) ... it's just another Beta... the MCM Menu is almost done... don't think many other settings will be added (maybe some more for the males, .... somedays)

Maaybe i will add following, too:

Using contraception reducing the PMS chance

I'm also thinking about blocking an actor for sexlab (for some time), when they have used a contraception fluid.

Archived