[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Noticable The bugs on current version(Beta 3) Please read and proceed if you willing to use beta 3

Currently Concieving does not work UNTIL you change your information setting as debug/all mode and reset pc data by MCM beeing female.

There are minor bugs like you cannot stop player timer,breast scaling malfunction, anal cum chance malfunction, skipping birth event while sleep/waiting.

Frequently Asked Questions.

1.My body does not grow bigger with pregnancy.

-You failed to install full requirements of beeing female, as well as other pregnancy mode.

You will Require Skeleton which supports both breast and belly scaling.

AND body with belly node.

-If you see your body shrinks from pregnancy, you have installed wrong skeleton.  Or at least mis-installed.

check for your skeleton and re-install it.

2.I keep getting CDT while loading game with beeing female.

-there can be a lot of issue with this.

-What milz fully aware of is that this beta 3 is completely different from beta 2 system.  therefore old script running in old saves have high chance of causing conflict, and eventually crash your game.

You must edit your save file by SaveTools, which can be found few pages earlier.

By deleting scripts starts with FW, you will have no Beeing female beta 2 script.

Therefore you will also have zero CDT from old beeing female.

-Another problem that might cause CDT is that lacking base system like framework.

There are certain requirements that you should be aware of if you wish to mod your game.

For beeing female, I'd say you will need sexlab framework 1.39b, SkSE latest version, SkyUI, and any sexlab plug-in that triggers sex animation.(animation files are optional, however your character will stand and do nothing while sex scene if you have no animation toggled/installed)

3.I can't get pregnant at all, while everything works fine via debug/cheat.

-As mentioned above, you must "reset PC data" on debug mode first.

and you must do it again every time you chance your beeing female setting like conceiving chance, sort on...

Thanks for the much needed sanity post eatwhatever - if the reset option works, then you will receive a coupon for my eternal gratitude :D [not valid at any locations]. Will follow up after goofing around this weekend.

**UPDATE**

Currently Concieving does not work UNTIL you change your information setting as debug/all mode and reset pc data by MCM beeing female.

I can confirm this tidbit of info; conception occured roughly 68% in the ovulation phase after following the above directions.

However, I'm not experiencing any debuff / visual effects like before in Beta 2. The labor pains debuff health loss effect during the Labor Pains phase was working (no red flashes like in Beta 2 though), but anything aside from that never showed up via in game visually or the magic effects list (i.e. ovulation pains, PMS symptoms, menstruation effects, pregnancy debuffs / slowness).

I've attached the papyrus log during the gameplay session where conception occured, in case it'll help in any way.

At this point, I think it's just about as good as it's going to get for me considering it's still in Beta. It probably felt like taking one step forward and two steps back setting up Beta 3 to use StorageUtil, but getting such a framework in place first will no doubt make the overall process easier as you build this great mod up milz. Keep it up!

**UPDATE**

Also, if you are getting CTDs upon entering luteal phases (or maybe other phases, but my previous problem was with Luteal), update your StorageUtil (i.e. PapyrusUtil) to the most recent version (v2.1 I think). I believe the source of the crashes is a ginormous script dump which will bloat your logfile if enabled into the GB range.

Once I updated my PapyrusUtil, the crash upon switching phases didn't occur for me.

Thanks for the much needed sanity post eatwhatever - if the reset option works, then you will receive a coupon for my eternal gratitude :D [not valid at any locations]. Will follow up after goofing around this weekend.

Also, if you are getting CTDs upon entering luteal phases (or maybe other phases, but my previous problem was with Luteal), update your StorageUtil (i.e. PapyrusUtil) to the most recent version (v2.1 I think). I believe the source of the crashes is a ginormous script dump which will bloat your logfile if enabled into the GB range.

Once I updated my PapyrusUtil, the crash upon switching phases didn't occur for me.

Thank you for this info I had not known of the change I recently had to pull Estrus, estrus charus, and Beeing female and all it's stuff as I could not figure out why I was crashing everytime I tried to cast spells or move I do believe I was close to moving into ovulation I am going to play the game for awhile but I will download this and reinstall Beeing Female later

Can't confirm your observation. I've been using Papyrus/Storage Util 2.1 since it was released and activated Beeing Female only when Beta3 was released.

I activated the Cheat to change the phase to menstrual and did a refresh (though I think it was only for NPC (?)). The info tab still states Luteal phase for me but since then no papyrus.log bloat happened anymore when having sex (happened independent of whether it was straight or lesbian sex). so not sure what the actual phase is for my char...

Beeing Female setup is default except a low chance of pregnancy (16% or so) for a chance to "forget" this mod is installed and hoping for a bit of a surprise moment when she finally gets knocked up. ;)

I click on "reset pc data" it does nothing it doesn't even register I clicked it.

EDIT: As I said everything works but I can never become pregnant without cheating and I am using:

- Beeing Female BETA 3

- Beeing Female BETA 3 FIX

- Beeing Female BETA 3 Cooking Recipe 

- Beeing Female BETA 3 Addon

- Chance at conceiving set to %100

- Have the latest Papyrus/Storage Utility

and again I cannot click on "reset pc data" for some reason. 

I've read that the CTD on loading game happens because of some Pregnant Bodys.

I'm playing a normal chracter (female) with default settings and except of the CTD on loading a game, i couldn't see a bug at now. My logfile got a size of 350kb after 3 hours of gaming.

The CTD on load can happen but must not happen. After starting Skyrim again and trying to load the game for the second (maybe thrid time) it works.....

Another thing i've noticed... in the main menu of skyrim, when i click "load game" and i click to fast the game CTD, too.... when i make slow clicks it's working .... don''t know why.

there are already some pregnant NPCs and my follower is pregnant, too...

My character it self isn't pregnant now... doesn't had the chance yet and before my character will become pregnant, i want to test the NPCs first.

The only time i've open the MCM was for activating the ShowStats spell.

Up to ow i doesn't had a CTD on saving a game.... maybe there is another mod raising this CTD or some maybe there is a mod not compatible with BeeingFemale (don't know why)

The CTD when ovulating i couldn't test now... but i will soon test it

I'm using:

SexLab 1.35

PapyrusUtil (that one, that is included in SexLab 1.35)

Not sure if this is of help or not.

I load a base game (using LAL) first, before loading a main game save which eliminated my game load CTD's, however I started getting them again when I updated Estrus for Skyrim to V1.03, when I went back to V1.02.r3 the CTD's stopped so that may be worth a look.

I was running Beeing Female Beta 3

There's an option for a "water assisted safe zone", but I don't understand how to actually use this or other washing methods. Under SexLab Procreation I had a power that allowed me to do it when standing in water, but I don't seem to have anything like that with Beeing. And obviously, no bound keys that I know of to do it.

I should say that I started a new game after switching over directly to beta 3 - so it shouldn't be a conflict with older script data.

Unfortunately I'll have to move back to Procreation until this is figured out I tried everything on my end and I am not going to revert to an older version of SL to test to see if this is were my issues occur.

I click on "reset pc data" it does nothing it doesn't even register I clicked it.

Same thing here, it doesn't seem to operate. Tried with messages on debug and all but it doesn't appear to reset any settings

Same here. I blame my crappy mouse. xD

Some MCM options doesn't have a function at now..... like wash out sperm settings (except the fluid one).... and it can be possible that the Player Reset doesn't have a function now, too.

the mcm is from the old "Beeing Female". Muon Shaan has redevelopt it in january a few days before hes done without a word.

I've keeped it and continue developing (like the AddOn menu, and adding the male tab, and so on)

Btw: I finaly got it!

a 1,2 gig sized log file... now i can continue debugging and figure out where the problem is.... after i've open it successfully :D need to develop an logfile reader first :-)

Same thing here, it doesn't seem to operate. Tried with messages on debug and all but it doesn't appear to reset any settings

Yea, it doesn't throw up any messages or anything; the only way to really check if it works is to have some sperm inside you, then click the Reset PC Data. If the sperm disappears after you do this, then it worked.

... At least, that's what I think so.

I've read that the CTD on loading game happens because of some Pregnant Bodys.

[...]

I've been plagued with this problem personally way before Beeing Female, so I'm sure it's nothing to do with your mod milz. Some save games I have loaded up has everyone in the no skeleton 'T' pose which then crashes soon thereafter, leading me to suspect it's something to do with an outdated/mismatched skeleton.

There's a ton of different skellies out there, so I'm not really sure if my setup is 'optimized' or whatnot, and there's really no definitive guide out there on what to pick depending on your tastes (to my knowledge at least). The belly bone in general doesn't get as much love as the breast/butt bones when it comes to updated skeletons.

My only suggestion is to make sure you run FNIS each and every time before you play Skyrim, though sometimes some save games can't even load up in the end. Which isn't that bad to me though, since Bethesda games in general have taught me to save like a madman. My game never crashes while playing though, and I'll take that over a CTD on load any day.

THere is another way to check it.... information tab.... when the current phase has changed or some durations.... the date are resettet :)

btw: The Player always begin in Follicular Phase with 50% - 100% of the duration length left.

i made this so the player won't have any pains or something else when he creates a new game

THere is another way to check it.... information tab.... when the current phase has changed or some durations.... the date are resettet :)

btw: The Player always begin in Follicular Phase with 50% - 100% of the duration length left.

i made this so the player won't have any pains or something else when he creates a new game

Ah looks like it may not be working then as I checked in information and nothing had changed

most of them can't read such big log files or it would take to long... doesn't test 'em. i need 10 lines of code for creating a little view for large files in VB... already done :)

but thanks for the link.

still don't know the reason, when the error will be triggerd and how to force it. but i know how to fix the logging already. There must be another problem somewhere else, too....

Somewhere must be an little calculation mistake... I think it's the same reason why the Info spell gives wrong "got sperm inside from: ...." informations.

I've got another bug now :)

CTD on Save / Location Change.... still couldn't figure it out. Normaly something like this is raised by an infinity loop

The easiest way is using the Save Cleaner und just removing the scripts.... (NPC Saves and player stats schouldn't be touched) but this wouldn't solver the problem for long

When I was running Beeing Female the game didn't become unstable and start CTD until I reached lvl 13 and travelled a bit....perhaps it's the programs tracking all the females giving each a menstral cycle as they spawn.....can you imagine all the dead female bandits, witches, and forsworn that might still being tracked?

Archived