[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Does someone else got this too:

Set Message to "all messages" in the MCM

enable info spell in the MCM

cast the "Show all stats" spell on a female NPC"

and a info text appears in the top left corner: "Creating new stats for ...."

Can someone please test this?

(this won't be good news >.< - this would meen that the NPCs won't be saved)

I got it once the with the show all stats spell but i also get when i walk in a city for the first time sometimes 

I also have a problem i am playing as a male and i seem not to be able to get npc impregnate by me and i am only one who has sperm in them  tried it on six different npc

Also Thanks for the mod   

I got it once the with the show all stats spell but i also get when i walk in a city for the first time sometimes 

I also have a problem i am playing as a male and i seem not to be able to get npc impregnate by me and i am only one who has sperm in them  tried it on six different npc

Also Thanks for the mod   

Yep >.< sry... there is the bug that failes calculating the phase.... i'm still on it, it must be a realy stupid one.

For now - sometimes it happen, sometimes not :(

Another reason can be the bug i just waas talking about - i try to figure out atm. (think i got it now! a realy stupid bug!)

Cast the Info spell on a NPC... remember the State she is in.... close the window and cast the info spell again.... when the state has changed, you got this bug too and there won't be a way to get her pregnant....

For some reason my Test-Savegame works pritty well... even now.... but when i'm loading an old savegame or starting a new game the bug appear.... that's why i never saw this bug before >.<

I'm sitting on this bug since hours...... and right in this moment i think i solverd it... i just missed adding 1 simple line of code

//Edit: Just tested it... that solverd the problem >.< I attached the fix.... and will update the Beta 3 Release Post. Just overwrite all the files - sorry for that.

Now it should be possible again, that NPCs become pregnant

BeeingFemale_Fix01.zip

Hi Milzschnitte, I was wondering if there was a fix for the NPC animation bug? I play a male character and the female npcs do not show the animation (as you mentioned in the download page of known bugs). I was wondering the above fix, fixes that bug?

Hi Milz, The birth animation issue with water break seems never work. I waited and waited. I nevre got animation or baby. In beta 2, it was so easy to go birth animation, although there was no baby comeout. Has it something to do with wrong Trimester calculation to trigger animation?

Somerthing is not right. When I cheat Ovulating with Force Birth, and go back to Information Tap, it says PC is in "3rd Trimster". It must be also Ovulating. My conclusion is that Debugging and Information Tap content of Birth Animation Timing is contradictory or mismatched.

Since couple days, I only tested birth animation. It is way difficult than Beta 2. In Beta 2, I can do birth animation at any time by Cheat.

In Beta 3, you never get it. You just break water. Why can we just make birth animation process simple without water break as did in Beta 2. That worked for everybody. Why do we care for water break?........It is just my opinion. You can ignore if you don't like it.

From my test, I'm not sure this is bug or not, but after I try to adjust twin pregnancy rate (may be around 1:15 - 1:20) and increase chance to get impregnated for my PC to 80% and wait till new cycle of Follicular phase my PC still can't get impregnated after get Ton of sperm from Spouse (lol, and also set Virality to 0 and Sperm survive to 4 day) and sometime if I change between Low information to High information or Immersion information in "General settings", It cause "Information" detail in MCM disappear.

But when I use Debug settings in MCM, I could get impregnated without any problem, btw from my Previous experience with  "Procreation Mod", if I settings more than 80% conceive, that surely cause my PC get impregnated in that cycle after get Vg cumming. But like I said, I'm not sure this is a bug or just not same calculated method to get impregnated between "Procreation" and "Beeing female"

And for Animation I also confirm, every thing work really well for pregnant progression and birth animation and also Free Camera mode ^_^/

PS. I'm curious a bit, how could I know that my PC already get impregnated in this cycle of Ovulation, or just check information via MCM, and my PC still have a chance to already impregnated or not after Message Pop-up that, my PC menstruation state change to Luteal phase ?

:P  :heart:  Cheer!! for best pregnant mod and for your hard work !!!

From my test, I'm not sure this is bug or not, but after I try to adjust twin pregnancy rate (may be around 1:15 - 1:20) and increase chance to get impregnated for my PC to 80% and wait till new cycle of Follicular phase my PC still can't get impregnated after get Ton of sperm from Spouse (lol, and also set Virality to 0 and Sperm survive to 4 day) and sometime if I change between Low information to High information or Immersion information in "General settings", It cause "Information" detail in MCM disappear.

But when I use Debug settings in MCM, I could get impregnated without any problem, btw from my Previous experience with  "Procreation Mod", if I settings more than 80% conceive, that surely cause my PC get impregnated in that cycle after get Vg cumming. But like I said, I'm not sure this is a bug or just not same calculated method to get impregnated between "Procreation" and "Beeing female"

And for Animation I also confirm, every thing work really well for pregnant progression and birth animation and also Free Camera mode ^_^/

PS. I'm curious a bit, how could I know that my PC already get impregnated in this cycle of Ovulation, or just check information via MCM, and my PC still have a chance to already impregnated or not after Message Pop-up that, my PC menstruation state change to Luteal phase ?

pregnancy happens when you have sex in the Ovulation phase and the percentages supposedly decreases during the luteal phase

After several hours of testing, i still enjoy this mod, :heart:

i can also confirm that the Creating new female stats for (Unique female) occurs. I only seen it when i swap outside zones. Haven't really noticed it when i enter buildings.

Bug Report

Conceiving doesn't work.(Current state Conceiving chance 100%)

i was able to impregnate and be impregnated at 100%.

miss the egg state from beta 2, as

:D

When running FNIS consistence check I get this.

Duplicate AnimEvent Missionary_A1_S1 for character, mods BeeingFemale and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Missionary_A1_S2 for character, mods BeeingFemale and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Missionary_A1_S4 for character, mods BeeingFemale and SexLab
 3 possible consistence issues

Is this indicative of a problem or nothing to worry about?

After I test many time, I must set "Conceive" to 100% to get my PC impregnated and I also reset my PC via Debug 1st too, before my PC could get impregnated, so I'm not sure about hard to get conceive problem like this also one of calculated stat bug or not.

PS. After I reset my PC stat via "Debug" menu, the problem about "Information" disappear from MCM after change stage of Menstruation from "Ovulation" to "Luteal" phase after I already get "Sperm" from Spouse during Ovulation phase also resolve. From this problem I'm not sure that mean "Beeing female" will calculated stat to get impregnated at the end of Ovulation phase or else, so if I change stat that related to pregnancy chance in MCM and don't reset PC stat after that, that may cause some bugs due to some stat conflict, cause that I can't get impregnated and "Information" also disappear from MCM after change Menstruation phase.

From my opinion, I think to make sure to prevent problem for "Conceive", we may need to reset PC stat via "Debug" every time when we change any setting about chance to get impregnated or chance of twin pregnancy in MCM (a bit lazy to test one by one due to I just change these 2 stat in MCM and my "Conceive" problem occur, so they may have a chance to can't get twin or triplet, if we change those stat in MCM and don't reset PC stat via Debug too, if "Beeing female" use same calculated method for those stat).

But like I said, this is only my opinion from some test but I can't confirm about this is true or false for "Twin and Triplet or more" due to I can't get those type of impregnated yet  :blush:

Hi Milzschnitte, I was wondering if there was a fix for the NPC animation bug? I play a male character and the female npcs do not show the animation (as you mentioned in the download page of known bugs). I was wondering the above fix, fixes that bug?

This is a difficulty bug and i still couldn't figure out the problem

When this bug is fixed - be sure there won't be any Beta anymore.... it will be a Beeing Female final version :)

I know this bug is realy stupid .... same to me :)

Hi Milz, The birth animation issue with water break seems never work. I waited and waited. I nevre got animation or baby. In beta 2, it was so easy to go birth animation, although there was no baby comeout. Has it something to do with wrong Trimester calculation to trigger animation?

I will test the mod again with a new game - maybe i see more bugs then. For example with my testing savegame the NPC saving worked perfectly ... but after creating a new game or loading another savegame, it couldn't save the NPCs anymore... that's the reason i had to release a fix.

Now that i know this problem i can check for more bugs.

I have come to the conclusion that the breasts in my new saved game does not grow for female NPCs. They stay the same size from the beginning till the end of the pregnancy phases.

Will check it out.

OMG. I confirm too. My misunderstanding. Really it worked out. It worked flawlessly. Milz was fantastic !!!!!!!

Only thing I feel not so natural is adding baby. 

Can it be included in animation too? Is it too difficult to make?

Sorry i'm not good in creating animations (else i would create a way better birth animation ^^... without a rotating woman :D)

When running FNIS consistence check I get this.

Duplicate AnimEvent Missionary_A1_S1 for character, mods BeeingFemale and SexLab

Duplicate AnimEvent Missionary_A1_S2 for character, mods BeeingFemale and SexLab

Duplicate AnimEvent Missionary_A1_S4 for character, mods BeeingFemale and SexLab

3 possible consistence issues

Is this indicative of a problem or nothing to worry about?

You don't need to worry all i know. I've used the same animation files, SexLab is using - just made a copy of them (so i can exchange them later when i've got a beter animation)

For now it still should work.

Is there some method or mod I can use so that I- as a futa, can impregnate other females?

Open the SexLab MCM Menu and activate the Female cum option. Then F/F pregnacy will work.

I realy recommend to fix the bug the first Beta 3 release had.

I've reuploaded the fixed Beta 3 mod... or you can just download the BeeingFemale_Fix01.zip you can find in this post

This fix will solver many problems. and there shouldn't be a new game required... just overwrite the old filoes and continue playing

Will check out the fix; I'm guessing from the other posts that all should be well though.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to add some additional debug messages showing 'rolls' for conception, ovulation pains, etc. so people can at least determine if the function is working for them? In my brief debugging experience in-game, all I received was '<PCName>GameUpdate ####.####' messages, which is sadly just jargon to me :(

Milzschnitte, I want to thank you for your hard work and those of your colleagues. Also, I just wanted to let you know that the NPCs in the beta version 2 had their birthing animations, so maybe that might give you hints on how to do it? I don't know if that is useful but hopefully it was.

Oke im ready to give up on my end.

i had procreation installed before got rid of that and all the normal way.

i switch my body type from unp to cbbev3. and installed 

Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer -Work In Progress- by Killer Keo            

with unp i got the sliders to work got the belly growth. but i liked this armor mod more,

now this with the cbbe body i followed the turorial i found on one of these pages and got absolutly nothing.

no belly growth with or without armor.

if there is anyone who slightly get my problem or what i did wrong please help.

sorry got my english im not really good with spelling.

So far I am lovin the new version. Granted I never tried the previous versions..never tried any pregnancy mod before. But first to women I had sex with using all default settings both got pregnant. Now I just have to wait long enough in game time to see if I will have belly growth on my npc's.

Everything seems to work quite well Milz.

Just a couple minor issues encountered.

1: You're able to sleep/wait/travel through labor in its entirety. While one may actively avoid such scenarios playing immersively, really, just shouldnt be able to sleep while in labor (doubt one would be able to really. lol)

2: My game becomes terribly unstable when NPC menstrual cycle is toggled on (causes me frequent CTD after having that option on for a few minutes). So sadly, i've shut off NPC cycle and pregnancy, but with those off causes my game no negative effects.

Looking at the files there should only be a BeeingFemale.esm (with a BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp and BeeingFemaleCooking.esp if you installed those as well)

If you have a BeeeingFemale.esp then maybe you haven't uninstalled the BeeingFemale beta 2?

Archived