Horizon Forbidden West - request

10 minutes ago, Runeska said:

Make Aloy great again :)

Amen to that! Hope to see tons of content in the coming days... So, my thanks in advance to the God sent awesome modders to make Aloy easy on the eye... AKA great again indeed!

In the files of the PS4 version of Forbidden West, there is a nude body mesh used with the Tenakth Recon outfit. 

I’m very curious if it’d be possible to use the Tenakth Recon set but without the top pieces on PC…

horizon_forbidden_west___aloy_tenakth_recon_wip_by_crazy31139_df4oysi-pre.png

12 hours ago, MotoKid06 said:

In the files of the PS4 version of Forbidden West, there is a nude body mesh used with the Tenakth Recon outfit.

Is that still there? I expected it got censored after people managed to glitch through it.

7 hours ago, Reformed_au said:

Just need to fix her face and she's good to go

Her face is fine. Aloy is not not Skyrim Mod Chick.

Face shape is pretty much the same as in HZD, there were some distortions from close up cameras in the trailer.

45 minutes ago, StuRedman said:

Is that still there? I expected it got censored after people managed to glitch through it.

Her face is fine. Aloy is not not Skyrim Mod Chick.

Face shape is pretty much the same as in HZD, there were some distortions from close up cameras in the trailer.

Nope, as soon as I started up HFW I wanted a face mod asap. Tis a shame it will take time to reshape\port her face mesh to the game.

I dont mi d her face my self. But i do agree she had a better face in the first one.

I haven't had time to start the game yet, I won't be able to play till next Saturday.

I'm hoping a nude mod comes out before then.

As mentioned already the PlayStation version had one of the outfits with fully details boobs, wonder if it made it in to the PC version.

1 hour ago, StuRedman said:

I think they just fixed it so you can no longer clip through parts of a mesh, I think the whole character just blinks out if you get too close. I haven't tried lately on PS5, though.

I'm sure mods will be along for this one. But having already played through the whole game on console, I'll wait until it's way down in price before picking it up. And there should be plenty of mods by then.. hehe.

4 hours ago, Giony said:

iirc they patched that out on the ps5 version ages ago, you cant do the zoom in thing like on the above vid

A lot of people don’t know this, but it’s on the disc build of the game. Anyone with a physical copy of Forbidden West - PS4 or PS5 - can still use photo mode to clip through armor and see the contents of the above video. 

However, if you updated your game, then you will see the censored version. Her nude body mesh is still there, but with her chest being painted over as one color. 

On 3/22/2024 at 12:14 AM, MotoKid06 said:

I’m very curious if it’d be possible to use the Tenakth Recon set but without the top pieces on PC…

horizon_forbidden_west___aloy_tenakth_recon_wip_by_crazy31139_df4oysi-pre.png

While the breasts were patched out of newer versions of the game, Crazy31139 released this model (which is the default unpatched model) on his patreon. I have it downloaded but don't feel like leaking paywalled content. I don't think we have the tools to properly edit models yet but the files needed to restore her canon tits exist, at least.

52 minutes ago, BeingHappy said:

While the breasts were patched out of newer versions of the game, Crazy31139 released this model (which is the default unpatched model) on his patreon. I have it downloaded but don't feel like leaking paywalled content. I don't think we have the tools to properly edit models yet but the files needed to restore her canon tits exist, at least.

what?! he has a stright model rip on his patreon using other peoples tools? yeah fuck that guy

7 hours ago, Ultraneroz said:

what?! he has a stright model rip on his patreon using other peoples tools? yeah fuck that guy

Well considering that the game will likely be modded anyway I suppose his/her monetary windfall will be short lived. That said, taking a straight rip of the game assets and selling it, which is exactly what it sounds like he/she is doing is not only straight up illegal it a super asshat thing to do. Granted humanity is rarely lauded for it's good traits so this sort of thing probably shouldn't surprise anyone. 

5 minutes ago, Wanderer22 said:

Although the original model would be the obvious starting point for a nude mod. I know people like their tig ol' bitties, but I usually prefer the "canon" proportions for my naked ladies.

I too prefer the canon sizes and proportions for charcters. It feels more genuine and like that its really that character whos nude. I get people like big boobs or a thicc ass but when there all big and thicc it just starts to feel too samey for me and it looses the original feel of the character.