Horizon Forbidden West - request

Well...I don't remember the HZD modding thread being quite this combative.

One thing I've learnt over the years..... there's very little in life as pointless, as trying to force someone else to enjoy something you enjoy yourself.... enjoyment and appreciation are entirely subjective.  So, let's try to concentrate on the enjoyment and leave the criticism for later, when I release one of my "could be better" mods😉.

5 hours ago, Toofster said:

One thing I've learnt over the years..... there's very little in life as pointless, as trying to force someone else to enjoy something you enjoy yourself.... enjoyment and appreciation are entirely subjective.  So, let's try to concentrate on the enjoyment and leave the criticism for later, when I release one of my "could be better" mods😉.

I think I remind you of the previous HZD thread. I'm glad to talk to the forum again, it's a shame that there are people who are so anxious and aggressive with Aloy's explicit mod. I hope that Orange or some moderator can make the great work I did a few years ago in the previous thread. Long live the art and people who make mods possible

6 hours ago, Toofster said:

any chance for you do convert big boba mod and tattoo mod ? i really love it

On 3/22/2024 at 8:30 AM, xnajoe said:

I dont mi d her face my self. But i do agree she had a better face in the first one.

I haven't had time to start the game yet, I won't be able to play till next Saturday.

I'm hoping a nude mod comes out before then.

As mentioned already the PlayStation version had one of the outfits with fully details boobs, wonder if it made it in to the PC version.

Checked the model from HFW to see and yep its still there uncensored on the pc version. Unfortunately can't see it in game because of the model phasing out when you get too close in photo mode but it does technically still exist.

2 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

any chance for you do convert big boba mod and tattoo mod ? i really love it

The tattoos weren't my work, but once the mod tools arrive, this ass will definitely be appearing in HFW.  It would be rude of me not to😉

Horizon Zero Dawn_Tue_Apr_20_10-56-21_2021.png

38 minutes ago, Toofster said:

The tattoos weren't my work, but once the mod tools arrive, this ass will definitely be appearing in HFW.  It would be rude of me not to😉

Horizon Zero Dawn_Tue_Apr_20_10-56-21_2021.png

i mean guy make that tattoo mod not around anymore, at least as far as i know. oh well, at least still have some good new

2 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

i mean guy make that tattoo mod not around anymore, at least as far as i know. oh well, at least still have some good new

Ah sorry, I misunderstood slightly.  There's a long way to go yet, but I'll keep it in mind.

1 hour ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

I'm still around. I too am waiting for someone to get mesh modding working and then share the tutorial, because I don't have the time (or ability to be honest) to figure out the tech side myself.

From my recollection, this was one of the hardest games I had to mod (with a crazy ass puzzle game export to make things work), so I might just choose to team up with someone rather than do the modding myself.

15 minutes ago, Lewd_Lad said:

I'm still around. I too am waiting for someone to get mesh modding working and then share the tutorial, because I don't have the time (or ability to be honest) to figure out the tech side myself.

From my recollection, this was one of the hardest games I had to mod (with a crazy ass puzzle game export to make things work), so I might just choose to team up with someone rather than do the modding myself.

sr, i not see around hzd and look like you take lot of interest in other game

13 minutes ago, DORODERE said:

The mods will come once the tools required are updated. Nothing will happen until then.

So then, the question still stands, because you could just rephrase it as "so how long do you guys think it'll take for the tools to be updated?"

And if no one knows, because no one is actively working on that, then the answer is that we just don't have any idea. But if there is someone actively working on it, and they've been talking about it and providing updates, then that would be pertinent information.

So... are we expecting a long delay for mods that alter aloys face or something? I don't really plan on playing the game till those are available. Should I get a refund for the game or does it look like it won't be that far off?

4 minutes ago, Luna_Light said:

So... are we expecting a long delay for mods that alter aloys face or something? I don't really plan on playing the game till those are available. Should I get a refund for the game or does it look like it won't be that far off?

At this point, I would say that no one here knows how long it's going to be for any mods of any kind. So do what you want.

11 hours ago, ZeroDoragon said:

It appears that the areola texture details have been removed on PC.

HorizonForbiddenWest 2024-03-28 23-09-18.png

HorizonForbiddenWest 2024-03-28 23-09-42.png

HorizonForbiddenWest 2024-03-28 23-10-27.png

HorizonForbiddenWest 2024-03-28 23-11-31.png

HorizonForbiddenWest 2024-03-28 23-12-43.png

HorizonForbiddenWest 2024-03-28 23-13-20.png

HorizonForbiddenWest 2024-03-28 23-14-00.png

still looking good. it's still better boob shape than the nude mods for most Ubisoft games, which have no pointy nipples at all.

On 3/25/2024 at 9:27 PM, jpackinwood said:

Probably because they aren't just asking for a mod. They ask for a "fix" as if her face is broken in some way. There's been a LOT of complaining about her face, and some of it is pretty mean-spirited. She's not a real woman, of course, but speaking purely for myself, I know plenty of real women, and it feels a bit gross to me to take the attitude that someone with a little roundness or some skin blemishes is ugly AF.

But hey, if you want a mod for her face to make her look more beautiful to you, that's fine. Like I said, she's not a real woman or anything. I just wish people were a little less mean-spirited about it.

The problem with the roundness is that it's disconnected from the first game. It's also kind of weird considering the story. She was about 18 or 19 years old. After the events of Zero Dawn, she goes wandering for Gaia backups for 6 months, and comes back with a slightly puffier face. I guess she was well fed on her 6 month journey.

There's an armor I got that shows off some tummy. I was hoping to see some nice toned abs, but alas I guess I'll have to wait for a mod for that.

All mods are always welcome and I'm personally impatiently waiting for some for this game, but stop playing it because I don't like a character design? No way.

I've never read or heard anyone say that they won't play The Witcher 3 because Geralt has too many scars or complain that Arthur Morgan is too old in Red Dead Redemption 2.

Anyway, let's hope that soon we can enjoy mods that satisfy everyone's preferences.

Edited by Andres_GA