Horizon Forbidden West - request

4 minutes ago, ZeroDoragon said:

New discoveries

Reveal hidden contents

HorizonForbiddenWest2024-04-0212-26-17.png.fbd018bc7ab034e95cb4a2e90ab8bd9f.png

HorizonForbiddenWest2024-04-0212-32-05.png.6faa46da63933b701b9989e091f92a48.png

Its kind of funny and amazing at the same time to see that they made nipples for the bodies and before the patch they also had areola in the Playstation version of the game.

10 hours ago, JesusBuckland said:

I'm not. I'm 3 months in on a game dev course and have stupidly difficult and elaborate plans for this game. I fucking love the game but my gripe is the complete lack of blood. Or any signs of violence. I want bloody fucking decapitation, when robot dinosaurs are involved! It's always baffled me, why they didn't at least have an option somewhere for it.

BUT... Definitely willing to help out on working on some models for a buff, areola inclusive, body for Aloy. For my own and other's enjoyment but equally to learn the ins and outs of modding in this decima engine.

I can make and provide nude bodies in different shapes (obj files) without the head on my part to help when ever we get the updated or new tool for extracting and importing the meshes.

Like this one;

xal_atath_dragos___naked_front_by_milesaxal_atath_dragos___naked_side_by_milesazxal_atath_dragos___naked_side_b_by_milesxal_atath_dragos___naked_back_by_milesaz

Edited by Zaselim
20 hours ago, JesusBuckland said:

I'm not. I'm 3 months in on a game dev course and have stupidly difficult and elaborate plans for this game. I fucking love the game but my gripe is the complete lack of blood. Or any signs of violence. I want bloody fucking decapitation, when robot dinosaurs are involved! It's always baffled me, why they didn't at least have an option somewhere for it.

BUT... Definitely willing to help out on working on some models for a buff, areola inclusive, body for Aloy. For my own and other's enjoyment but equally to learn the ins and outs of modding in this decima engine.

Link to the course? I've been interested in this as well but wondering about recommendations on where to start.

1 hour ago, dontgotaname said:

Once there are modding tools available, can't the original two tone PS5 texture be restored?

Instead of porting "Forbidden West" they  delivered us "Forbidden Breast". Sad days.

3 hours ago, dontgotaname said:

Once there are modding tools available, can't the original two tone PS5 texture be restored?

Tosyk has posted the original Tenakth Recon Outfit on DeviantArt for free. If you remove some parts with Blender, you can still see the original Breasts. I guess It should be possible.  

6 hours ago, axellslade said:

Instead of porting "Forbidden West" they  delivered us "Forbidden Breast". Sad days.

True, but they could have removed it entirely like they apparently have for other outfits (or rather they never had it), so it at least gives modders something to work with I guess.

4 hours ago, GymDero said:

Tosyk has posted the original Tenakth Recon Outfit on DeviantArt for free. If you remove some parts with Blender, you can still see the original Breasts. I guess It should be possible.  

Well that's good to hear! I guess a bit of patience (and hard work by modders) is what's required.

Edited by dontgotaname
On 4/3/2024 at 3:06 AM, Zaselim said:

I can make and provide nude bodies in different shapes (obj files) without the head on my part to help when ever we get the updated or new tool for extracting and importing the meshes.

Like this one;

Reveal hidden contents

xal_atath_dragos___naked_front_by_milesaxal_atath_dragos___naked_side_by_milesazxal_atath_dragos___naked_side_b_by_milesxal_atath_dragos___naked_back_by_milesaz

Any help's appreciated. It would depend on how much work and time I'd be putting in as to the body type, though. Personally, I'd be leaning towards a less cartoonish figure (just my personal preference) but if I'm at the point where I have the understanding of the programs and engine, that sticking Aloys head on a bodymesh isn't too difficult, I'm down to make other bod types a reality, too.

On 4/3/2024 at 1:02 PM, XenoSpider said:

Link to the course? I've been interested in this as well but wondering about recommendations on where to start.

May not be very relevant, unless you're also in Australia, but there's it is:

https://www.tafensw.edu.au/course-areas/information-and-communication-technology/courses/certificate-iv-in-information-technology-gaming-development--ICT40120-04

Will say, it is intensive. Learning UE5 and Maya at the same time is a handful but it's the industry admin and client/customer service units that are soul crushing to me. If you really want to get a job in the industry, it's definitely valuable but my intentions are probably gonna be creating games that no established game dev company would touch in a million years! Which makes it hard to concentrate on that

On 3/30/2024 at 4:39 AM, ZeroDoragon said:

Here's how I've done it:

1. Download and install Reshade (version with full add-on support); select DX10/11/12 when prompted. You don't need to activate any effect. Just the DLL is fine.

2. Download ShaderToggler; drop ShaderToggler.addon64 in the same folder as where the game exe is located.

3. Download ShaderToggler.ini and drop it in the same folder: version 1.1 ShaderToggler.ini

4. Launch the game.

5. Equip the Tenakth Recon or Reaver Armor.

6. Press the following keys to toggle the effects:

• F1 = Removes the top armor parts and the cape.
  • F2 = Removes the bottom armor parts and the helmet.
  • F3 = Removes the weapons.

7. Enjoy Aloy's blue tits!

Issues:

• The removed parts might glitch out while moving on the exteriors. (Fixed)
  • It leaves a small gap on Aloy's wrists.
  • Removing the bottom armor and helmet (F2) may affect some NPCs clothing parts as well.
  • It may cause long shader compilation loading times in some systems, but it will eventually go back to normal.
  Reveal hidden contents

HorizonForbiddenWest2024-03-2921-33-39.png.58ce8539b176096fae258124e75ea25f.png

HorizonForbiddenWest2024-03-2921-41-27.png.14ae04f70f39bac1cacdc1474259740a.png

HorizonForbiddenWest2024-03-2921-28-37.png.81327b0f0fcb40a0d98a3667896b2eef.png

Is there a tutorial or something on how to do that? I'm trying to do this with the Carja Stalker Elite outfit.

I know it probably doesn't have a nude texture but it'll still be cool to have it without the skirt and the top "armor" thingy so it'll only be the pants and shirt.

Carja Stalker Elite.png

12 hours ago, hahaalollll said:

Is there a tutorial or something on how to do that? I'm trying to do this with the Carja Stalker Elite outfit.

I know it probably doesn't have a nude texture but it'll still be cool to have it without the skirt and the top "armor" thingy so it'll only be the pants and shirt.

Carja Stalker Elite.png

The instructions on how to use it are on the ShaderToggler GitHub page: https://github.com/FransBouma/ShaderToggler

It seems as if all the clothes that have blue paintwork have full bodies underneath, just like all the npc that have blue paintwork, so it could be that the original PS5 version nipples, if someone can mod it soon, will also be visible to the npc because it appears use the same upper body, at least it looks like it

Screenshot 2024-04-08 233409.png

Screenshot 2024-04-08 233343.png

Screenshot 2024-04-08 233454.png

Screenshot 2024-04-08 233437.png

22 minutes ago, fujitora95 said:

how did you hide the top of the Tenakth Dragoon armour? it doesn't work for me in game with the toggleshader

In the same way as with the other set, I went through all the textures until there was one where it disappeared and just like with the npc, but I can give you my ShaderToggler.ini, but I created several things around all the npc and important ones I covered several fields from F1 to F7 in order to have topless clothes, all should be without errors

ShaderToggler.ini

NB:

"ShaderToggler.addon64 " is in the v121 file. Rather than "ShaderToggler.addon" which is in the xx86_101 file.

Use the former.

The Addon enabled version of Reshader uses "ReShader_Setup_6.1.0_Addon.exe".

If you get any of these incorrect it don't work 

I may be more basic than most but I really found the above instructions needing these specific details.

Love you work peeps but I guess I am just stupid :P

13 hours ago, hahaalollll said:

Thanks.

So i got it working but i got the bug you mentioned in your post where it's fine in interiors but not the exteriors, and i can see that you fixed it how did you do it? thanks again in advance.

Well, you'll have to find the correct shaders to fix that. For a better result, increase the number of frames to collect in the addon options. Then click on 'Change Shaders' in the toggle group. While it's doing that, keep moving the camera to trigger the glitched parts to appear, multiple times until it finishes collecting the shaders.

Now's the fun part: walk through each shader and move the camera to see if the glitched parts don't appear anymore. Rinse and repeat with each collected shader. Sometimes it'll need more than one shader marked to fix that.

For some reason Dekka has a butt texture lol haven't checked many npcs so not sure if this is common or not (pics look a little weird cuz it's converted from hdr)

Screenshot2024-04-11171132.png.9968a5d4879192b171ef471110dd23f5.png

Screenshot2024-04-11171201.png.28e53217998cb0d583ca395ce77b60dd.png

EDIT: a few other npc guards have this too but since dekka is older her textures are more "wrinkly" (hard to see on above pics).

Edited by hahaalollll
11 hours ago, hahaalollll said:

For some reason Dekka has a butt texture lol haven't checked many npcs so not sure if this is common or not (pics look a little weird cuz it's converted from hdr)

Screenshot2024-04-11171132.png.9968a5d4879192b171ef471110dd23f5.png

Screenshot2024-04-11171201.png.28e53217998cb0d583ca395ce77b60dd.png

EDIT: a few other npc guards have this too but since dekka is older her textures are more "wrinkly" (hard to see on above pics).

Hey, how did you get to do this on this skin?, so far I've only seen the mod available for the recon skin but not the dragoon one

2 hours ago, MG-01 said:

Hey, how did you get to do this on this skin?, so far I've only seen the mod available for the recon skin but not the dragoon one

i did it with the shader toggler so the same way as the other outfits.

And i can see that @Shinova- already posted the ini file for it in here (page 6) so there's no need for me to post mine